It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Back Barack Hussein Obama for president!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

You should be glade if this is true that Muslim back Obama.
Don’t you have enough with war and torture a round the Middle East?
What if…and only if…it is true that many Muslim will embrace Obama as next president!
Don’t you think that with this in perspective the wind will blow peace to the near-Middle and fare east? A new age of talk and solutions…a new age of constructive peace between nations…a new age of dialogue that never got a chance before.
Or, you ride stay in the same morass that the world is in now…this world that feat perfectly some doomsday clock rewind by white Christian fundamentalist helped by some Zionist neocon.
Criticize the man for his policies and not for any other reasons.

As for my opinion in this issue, i think you American like many other country have no much choices as such because both democrat candidate are different faces of the same coin …actually only one nation was close to have a grand choice and this was USA just before JFK was murdered.
Now the world is running like “chicken with out head”

kacou

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's funny how most people believe "if you think this, you must be that".
Jedi is no Republican, in fact I think he backs Hillary.

I don't think Ubama is Muslim BUT it really makes me wonder why Muslims would back him.

In his own words from "Audacity of Hope":
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"

Just who is he really trying to unify?

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The best thing that can happen to America is to have a God-fearing President.

[...]

Who do you think could be the leader who will usher in a positive change not only economically but most importantly spiritually?

Just for the sake of argument:

What if Obama was a 'good, god-fearing man', but that god happened to be that which Muslims identify with?

Or perhaps the pantheon of Hindu deities?

I am not trying to presume the meaning of your post, although I do have an idea.

[edit on 5/27/0808 by spines]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well mabye after the fundementalist christian who has ran the show for the past 8 years a moderate Muslim like Barack Obama could reach out to the world and reconcile them to U.S outrages. Anywho Obama claims to be a christian and attended the christian church of Rev Wright for many years so where's your evidence that he's a muslim? That he took the time to meet a group of people from another religion?

And many visitors to forgien countries dress to follow their customs you idiota. Plus being supported by muslims doesn't make him a muslim not to mention that even if he was it wouldn't be a problem. Plus the biggest crimes in history have been carried out by the Christian elite not the Muslims ie The Crusades, the inquistions, invasion of South America...You clearly haven't got a clue what your on about. You should remove your avatar of Indiana Jones as he took the time to get to know indigenous people and their language and culture. You can barely life your racist eyes off Fox news.

Come on man, wisen up!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think we need to learn some lessons from second largest true democratic country of the world if you good in g.k its India.

Last Indian president of India was Muslim. He was also a father of nuclear power of India. let me tell you one more thing Muslim are minority in india.

These Muslims are those who's grandfather decide 60 year back that they like to live in same country as they were living before then go to Pakistan as separate Muslim state.

At present India have women president & Indian prime minister is most educated p.m at present on this earth.

Ok more for you Indian prime minister is also came from minority as well.

And we call our self developed country we are developed by resources not by brain sorry to say but its true.

===========
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
where are you dude who started this tread . sorry for one link comment

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is for you jedi

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Interesting that he denies being a Muslim, yet there are thousands of websites by Muslims voting for him and calling him Alla and all sorts of rubbish. Come on! who are we kidding, Obama talks and dresses like a Muslim. Watch Malcom X the film and you will know.

Here's the main website that I found that links Obama Hussein to the Muslims.

muslimsforobama08.com...

It hurts my neck just to think about it, but you see I've proved a point..reason to vote for Hillary!

Alright
Now if he'll withdraw money from the oppressive squatters in Palestine and increase diplomacy with the middle east it'll be a great thing! Dhimmitude is immoral and the TALMUD and parts of the TORAH even say that God exiled the chosen from Israel.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

I highly suggest this site because ending Palestinian occupation will greatly decrease anti-semitism. I personally will vote for Nader however I'd still be very happy to see Obama win as well
Bill Clinton was a very likable president however his wife seems too different from him to be an adequate choice.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
This is for you jedi

Even if Obama was a Muslim so what? It doesn't matter what religion someone is as long as they aren't too into their religion because it would effect there policy decisions in the wrong way. If you take what's in the bible (or any holy book) too seriously it'll cloud objective judgement.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think the fact that Obama is a Marxist is more reason to vote for Hillary than whether or not he's a Muslim. Ok, now I gotta go set my thermostat to 72 degrees before I drive my SUV to McDonalds to get a couple of Big Macs.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

I think the fact that Obama is a Marxist is more reason to vote for Hillary than whether or not he's a Muslim. Ok, now I gotta go set my thermostat to 72 degrees before I drive my SUV to McDonalds to get a couple of Big Macs.

But at least now the Big Macs will be free.
..and so will everything else.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Are you still on about Mr. Obama being some sort of closet Muslim?

I would be more concerned about his choice of political associates instead.

It doesn't matter a whit, whether he's a Muslim or a Catholic, a Jew or a Hindu, none of that matters at all. What matters is whether or not he can do the job. Can he? I doubt it. Do I think Ms. Clinton can do the job? Nope. Do I think Mr. McCain can do the job? I have real doubts there too.

But none of my doubts hinge on their religious beliefs.

Muslim, muslim, muslim...ooooh scarey. Except for the fact, he isn't one...ooops.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Tep, that was incredible! Wonderful! Thank you! Bravo!

To the op... I don't know what to say, man... Is there a problem with Muslims supporting Obama? They're Americans. Law abiding citizens living in the land that GUARANTEES their right to practice their religion... It's the same as Baptists who support Obama or Atheists who support Obama or Catholics who support Obama...

There's nothing wrong with Muslims.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry! I can't prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim; However, i've proven without a doubt that Muslims support him. Supporting a candidate goes both ways..the same with everything in life..

For example, if you support George Bush would you then assume that he will support the republican party? yes, this is called logic. Take a class on it. Muslims are supporting Obama because they know he's muslim, think about it people, you support who's most like you. Blacks and Muslims are voting for Obama..this scares me. I don't want a Muslim president running our country..No matter what anyone says! He represents those people in government..Later you might have those radical Muslims running around blowing people up.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Oh my god. When will this stupid crap stop? Seriously. Oh because his name he is now A MUSLIM!! OOOOOOOOHHHH

OH NOE GUYZ A MUSLIM! KILL DEM MUSLIMZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERIKA AND FREE SPEACH WOOHOO!

You gotta be kidding me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I'm sorry! I can't prove that Obama Hussein is a Muslim; However, I've proven without a doubt that Muslims support him. Supporting a candidate goes both ways..the same with everything in life..

For example, if you support George Bush would you then assume that he will support the republican party? yes, this is called logic. Take a class on it. Muslims are supporting Obama because they know he's muslim, think about it people, you support who's most like you. Blacks and Muslims are voting for Obama..this scares me. I don't want a Muslim president running our country..No matter what anyone says! He represents those people in government..Later you might have those radical Muslims running around blowing people up.

Yet again, warped logic and blatant display of your HATE and FEAR for muslims. You've been watching FOX to much it seems.

did you actually take the time to see that video someone posted ? It was made for people like you.

No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't become true...and your arguments are downright silly and absurd

You start your post off with "i have no proof (for the 2nd time)" and then go on telling us the exact same thing you posted: wild accusations based on your blatant FEAR of muslims.

Blacks and Muslims are voting for Obama..this scares me.

You've said so yourself : it scares you. Fear is a bad counsellor, it makes you panic and post ridiculous threads like these.

You're suffering from Islamophobia, and you seem to have a severe case of it. Probably encouraged by watching to much Fox and actually buying the propaganda.

Muslims and blacks support Obama, yes, because they think he's the best candidate, someone who will actually listen to ALL the different groups that make up America, Muslims and blacks included. BTW a lot of white poeple support him as well, but you seem to forget that (on purpose ?) Yes a lot of people are SICK of how the USA has been run for the last few years, and they hope that this candidate will finaly bring the much needed change to the American political process.

anyway, you're not fooling anyone with your baseless accusations and fearmongering. you're only fooling yourself with it. and it's a shame seeign people FEAR and HATE, let me ask you, are you a Christian Jedimiller ?

I'm pretty sure Jesus would hate and fear Obama as well....

Or better yet: What would a jedi think about your fear and hate ? I'm pretty sure Yoda would support Obama

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I highly doubt Yoda would support Obama. Remember, Yoda and all Jedi can sense betrayal.

It is not so much a fact of the matter that Obama is Muslim, as it is his known associations with RADICAL Mulsims and anti-American Terrorists(collectively one in the same). The Muslim religion is highly prone to fanaticism because it is a militant religion in which anyone not a Muslim is the Infadel, and therefore should be killed if not converting to this religion.

Your argments have long since been overused and lack any factual accountability. Your argument is always not to fear Muslims. Try telling soldiers in Afghanistan fighting the radical Muslim Taliban that. I don't expect you would, as you are obviously not American and therefore hold no sense of Patriotism to this country.

Give it up Dawg, most in America have caught onto Obama's act, execept those flaming Liberals who are quick to trust and appease for the sake of political correctness, only to be used in the process.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How dumb can you get? What does the movie Malcolm X has to do with Obama having Islam as his faith? He was raised by the white side of his family--does anyone read TIME magazine...they were definitely not Islamist. His father who was in Africa may be Moslem, which is fine. Islam is a religion just like Catholicism and Christianity. It doesn't matter what religion you are..isn't that what democracy is all about...freedom. Didn't the mayflower bring your ancestors here to avoid religious persecution? Islam does not define evil or the incapability of running a country. Why are white americans separatists? Why not respect the difference in people? When will u all stop the hate? that will eventually destroy humanity. To top this all off..he is not Moslem!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
let me ask you, are you a Christian Jedimiller ?

Oh absolutely! But i'm an old school christian; I believe in taking action into your own hands and doing something about it, not just preach the bible. You asked what would Yoda do? well, Yoda is much like me, he takes action. The jedi in star wars are the christians and the sith are the Muslims, and you saw what he did to them in the film. I'm a radical Christian I suppose if you want to call me that. But this is NOT about my religious belief, remember to discuss the topic, not the author.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join