It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Scientific Proof Of Alien Visitation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dhardeman

You are implying that these objects (OK let's say it's the size of a BB) penetrates a person's body innocently as a falling meteor. I can see your mode of thinking. Take the guy from UFO Hunters.. the guy with the implant. He had no entry wound or scars for that matter anywhere on his leg with the implant. I know this because they looked at it closely on the show and no scars anywhere on his leg that were apparent. So does that mean a BB sized meteor passed inches or maybe even feet through his body and he wouldn't notice? Getting hit with BB gun is one thing. This is different.

Abductees are a very small cross-section of our society. If all these abductees just happen to have these meteors in their bodies, wouldn't an even dramatically larger number of society have the same? It's not like meteors somehow say "hey look there's an abductee, let's get 'em". It seems quite unlikely that meteors would somehow happen to land in alien abductees, bury themselves in the most bizarre places on their bodies, meanwhile showing no point of entry whatsoever, all the while causing no infection, inflammation, or pain.

Saying that somehow meteors have simply landed on these people and penetrated their bodies is a very simplified answer to a very complicated set of circumstances. Then you have the results I posted earlier of the 2 cylindrical objects which were removed by the doctor. One of which had extremely tough iron core (tougher than the finest carbon steel) .

The double-blind analysis of the objects by New Mexico tech showed that these objects had no nickel content. Most meteorites have a nickel content between 6 and 10 percent.

The full results of the double-blind analysis is in my earlier post.

-ChriS

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Loadmaster

PURPOSE FOR PRODUCTION OF THIS FILM

The reason for production of this film is only one. Simply, to raise money for legitimate scientific research in the Ufology phenomena.

www.alienscalpel.com...

His intentions are clearly laid out on the link you provided. I don't quite understand why as soon as someone wants to make money, their research somehow becomes invalidated.

You are aware that university professors are paid to do research? That ATS has Google ads? Should we discount everything coming from academia and ATS simply because they both get financial benefits from their endeavors?

I couldn't help but notice that the Priest in the clips available on Dr. Leir's site looked a lot like occult researcher Jordan Maxwell. Turns out it's him!

___

reply to post by Unit541

Long ago, you'd be the quack for saying the earth wasn't flat.

Are you sure about that?

[edit on 29/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 29/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but after watching the youtube videos shown about the implants emitting a radio signal- well
I was thinking since they said the signal stopped not too long after being removed. This tells me that the object either gets switched off OR it has lost it's source of power~ the human body.

So maybe if they can figure out how to reconnect a power source then they might get this radio signal back.
just my 2cents

-anonymous

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kholdstare
This is far from the first "implant removal" story I have heard, with the first I know of coming from Strieber nearly a decade ago (and his reports of other objects being removed from people as early as 1989).

I will admit that this evidence is intriuging, to say the least, but it is far from "proof" and is only scientific by the most crude of definitions . We've already established in this thread alone theories about how the object may have migrated from it's entry point, not caused inflamation, and not actually be transmitting radio waves (and supplied links to at least one other instance that was a confirmed hoax)

30 years ago, we knew the Earth's temperature was slowly on the rise. I don't remember people pointing to alien conspiracies to answer that one, and now we have evidence to support things like global warming and green house gas emissions. I'm not denying the fact that something might be happening here. I'm simply saying that jumping on the ET bandwagon might not be the most logical course of action at this point in time. Even things like crop circles were once "undisputed proof" that we were not alone, with such intricate designs being made in such a short amount of time without a single stock being broken. Look how that one turned out 10 years down the line -- a couple of college kids with some wooden planks.

While this is not the first case, these cases are exceedingly rare in the whole of UFO investigations, and while they do stir my curiousity, I am forced to admit that they are not a smoking gun of ET existence.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by kholdstare]

Exactly what is your definition of proof. In court a physical object is hard evidence, no matter small. If these were natural meteor bullets that shower the earth and hit some people, they would be injured and bleeding and require immediate attention at a hospital. In a court, testimony from people is evidence. This has both. When scientists ignore evidence and when comments are made to discredit it, the comments rarely even pertain to what has been found. I remember a famous court case where the guy got the insanity plea (though he wasn't and therefore within a few years would pass their tests and soon be released) and the murder trial focused on his neo-cortex not being engaged. Yet all the evidence related to a sexual murder which automically meant his neo-cortex was engaged. Ie. the coroner's report showed that her nightgown had random stab marks through it, except on her breasts, where the nighgown had been lifted and the cuts were deliberate. There was film evidence in the bank, where he had changed twice as well. The guru of psychiatry psycho babbled until the prosecution folded. Words bury evidence. But the evidence doesn't disappear. In that case logic didn't prevail. In this case, short of ufo's landing in public squares, this is the kind of hard evidence that begins a serious investigation. That it doesn't seriously puts into question the credentials of most known scientists, as the court case above exposed that guru of psychology as a quack.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well now, all this hubub is very much fun...

Here's one for the thinkers!

Theory: Metorite shards breaking off larger nodules while entering Earth's atmosphere retain the denser portion of construction. The minute shards do not absorb heat as the surface area is too small to conduct heat from the surrounding environ. The small size allows quick cooling.

Fact: In Antarctica metorites litter the icy landscape. They are constantly falling, like an iron rain. Perhaps not with a noticable frequency by our reckoning of time, but a fresh layer every year is deposited. It is easier to see them on packed snow than dirt or water.

Secondly, just because every abductee has an "implant", does not equate as everyone with a shard is an abductee with an "implant". This forces the issue, like a square peg into a round hole.

Even though I am partial to the mind control issue, I think if we are to follow the scientific method, introducing these types of complex scenarios such as UFOs and black ops will cloud the investigation. Controls must be run on a simple hypothesis, such as finding the rate of shard fall over a given area for a given time, and later measuring the speeds once the data is gathered for the first part.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

A trial and a scientific investigation are two very differnt things. A court trial is a series of subjective arguments based around a core of beliefs that we refer to as "the law". A scientific investigation is an objective means to establish irrefutable proof or evidence. The very fact that there are "two sides" in a court case makes it subjective (and thus a poor example). There are not "two sides" to science. Unless it can be proven consistantly in a controled enviornment, it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

These surgeries fail to establish anything concrete or prove the existence of ETs in any way.
They say "these things emitted raido signals." I say "prove it." They say that they can't. The very fact that their claim can't be replecated or proven to more than two people makes it unscientific, and thus, open to intense questioning.

They say these things are similar in composure to meteorites? Even if I did believe that (Strieber's cases stated all of the objects lacked the presence of nickel, a substance inharent in meteorites) , meteorite samples can be purchased online easily. Who is to say these people didn't put them in their bodies as a hoax? A way to garner attention? Make money?

Most of these objects show large traces of iron, phospherous and calcium, substances found in the body naturally (and in most breakfast cereals, for that matter).

No entry wounds? the object could have migrated, or, if done surgically with sterilized equipment and a steady hand, these things could be placed inside the body with nary a mark to show for it. Also, over a decade ago, Streiber's surgeons suggested that a simple iron sliver in the body could result in a "calcification reaction", causing the presence of these (natural and earthly) minerals to form around and latch on to a simple iron sliver, and prevent inflamation and infection.

These findings are not scientific proof of contact from another world/ demension/ etc. When you can show me results that can be repeated and are irrefutable from several (if not all) points of view in a controlled enviornment, then I might say otherwise. If I go to the doctor's tomorrow and have to get my own "implant" removed and my own doctors cannot explain it, I might say otherwise. But, as it stands, with me on the outside, looking it, this proves very little.
I want to believe just as much as anyone... but I won't let this desire overcome my rationality.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In continuation, enough data can be collected from simple experiments to determine the speed, size, and density of micrometorite impacts. Stations could be set up to collect the data, then be compiled after a given period, such as a year. Then the data should be matched with the density of anomalous reports within areas of a given size and population density. Variables can be factored in such as avarage delays in anomalous reports, percentage of travel outside the area of study, etc.

IMO this is how it should be approached, not with the modern demons like UFOs and black ops. There would be hard information to use that will prove to be utilitarian perpetually.

It would make for a great graduate paper for a student at university where the time and resources can be dedicated.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wrote to Leir and explained exactly where the tracking device is located and he didn't even return an e-mail so as far as I am concerned if he ever claims he located a tracking device in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe you will know "HE DID NOT" exactly locate this.

I have no doubt I am the only one that knew the location of this device and if anyone locates it, it will be because they read what I wrote.

I wait for the day of fruitation of this device.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I wrote about all this stuff in my thread in the skunk works titled "My Life with a Alien Soul."

You can't judge anything by what humans are able to do. The Elder's """your Creator's""" can bring a human back from death if they chose to, they can operate on you and place the palm of there hand over where they operated and the energy emitted will heal said location and the/a brilliant white light that follows over said area will remove all traces of any work having been done.

I know everyone has a right to there thought and opinions and skeptism but good Lordy this race isn't gonna go far like this.

I will continue to write in hopes that some of the wise ones that sense I am telling it as it is will know in time that I do know what I am talking about and yes I do enjoy coming here to ATS and observing because I know I can write and tell it like they have shown and told me and it on the whole won't be believed.

Please I am not a writer and I don't want you to take what I wrote in a mean or harsh way it isn't meant that way but as I see it maybe some of you do need to open your mind and let your brains fall out.

The best coverup is right out in the open you know that!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join