It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Scientific Proof Of Alien Visitation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by packetstorm

Originally posted by mystiq
So naturally when he performs surgeory and removes an implant with no point of entry, made of the most rare substances found in certain meteors and alien substances to earth, his proof isnt good enough?

Would you happen to have a reference or link to support this claim?

Specifically ... scientific analysis proving an implant was made of 'the most rare substances found in certain meteors and alien substances to earth'.

Would I have reference to this? I take it you did watch the first film? The link is top of page 1, and is the issue being discussed here.This is a media coverage with scientific analysis. And another thing, he is being blacklisted in some way because he performs "unnecessary surgeory". So, facelifts, breast implants and all manner of cosmetic surgeory does not meet "their" requirements, whereas removing foreign matter does? Interesting.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If this isnt enough evidence for skeptics that what is?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

The first theory on the origin of these samples was initiated due to the relatively high hardness value obtained for the iron core of sample T1,2. It is well known that very hard iron alloys can be found naturally in meteorite samples. In fact, several characteristics of the specimens are similar to certain meteorite-type materials. [...] Based on my examination, the samples in question could possibly fit into this framework. [...] An altogether different hypothesis can be formulated based on the fact that these specimens were extracted from an human body. An iron sliver, embedded in human tissue could possibly cause a calcification reaction. This would explain the presence of calcium and phosphorous on the surface of the samples. It must be stressed, these are only theories as to the origin of the specimens in question based on preliminary data and information. More in-depth studies would be required to prove either one.

alienscalpel.com...

Well ... that certainly indicates the only possible explanation is alien implants!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Come on mystiq! Facelifts, breast augmentation and so on MAKE MONEY! A LOT of MONEY! This kind of stuff may actually cause people to 'think' about other possibilities. It may get people to start thinking that their government is possibly lying to them. Now we can't have that can we?

I mean, they haven't ever lied to us before so this would be devastating! Just like them telling us that they knew nothing about 911 before it happened or have no hand in it (could be true but they still haven't answered all of the big questions), like the reason we are in Iraq. Wait, anyone remember the original reason given? I can't seem to recall there have been so many....oh....LIES!

So, people are ridiculed when they step outside of the norm. Their peers get pressured from officials within the government and thus label these people 'quacks'.

If someone presents any type of information that could possibly question the norm or shed light on the fact that our government has been hiding things from us then they are simply labeled and nut jobs and we all move on.

I saw this a while back. It's interesting to say the least and should be scrutinized more. People shouldn't just write their one or two line "This guys a quack", etc. and leave it at that.

People who ask for links to the figures presented showing that the objects are made up of materials not of this planet should WATCH THE VIDEO. If I recall right the tests were run at a very prestigious university and the elements were matched up against the 25k plus known combinations of earth based elements. Many parts did not match so there is reason enough for debate.

Nice post. Is this from the video 'Fastwalkers'? I can't remember.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
best i remember that DR. was disbarred from medicine for doing all this un necessary surgery's.

think about it would you want a doctor opening your brain or heart up cause he thinks aliens put crap inside ya to track ya?

no you wouldn't.
he is a quack lol in my opinion

Well......let me ask you this. What if he opened up your brain or heart and pulled out a piece of metal that was emitting radio waves? Because that seems to be the case.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Skeptics ask questions and demand proof. There is nothing wrong with this. To me, this video does not prove that ufos are abducting and tagging humans but it does say that there is something indeed strange happening.

Debunkers on the other hand go out and disprove things. The problem with this is that anything can be "debunked" in order to fit into one's view of the world. Many debunkers would offer counter-theories to a ufo abduction or sighting but fail to realize that their theories need proof on their own.

The greatest debunker of them all with ufos is the government. There seems to be a systematic response to anything ufo.

1. Respected person (pilot, doctor, police chief) brings up ufo subject based on personal experience.

2. Government threatens, ridicules, and discredits said respected person.

3 Said respected person loses his respected person status so no one would believe them on anything, much less ufos.

It is the debunkers that can't get enough evidence. They will deny the existence of aliens even if there is one standing in front of them as long as the denial corresponds to their beliefs or agendas.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm really looking at the evidence in a legal way. Despite ufology remaining controversial, due mainly to a lack of transparency in government I would say, legal evidence still amounts to hard evidence and personal testimony. This short film depicts real criterium that would meet the legal definition of evidence. Logic should dictate the scientific community beginning lengthy investigation of ufology based on such real evidence, which would remove the controversy in the end. I guess what bothers me the most is the lack of logic many use when debunking ufo evidence. Sweeping aside real stuff that doesn't disappear, except it seems to disappear mainly because big media deliberately ignores it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here's my theory on this matter-

We are bombarded by TONS of debris from space on a daily basis. I see these anomalies as nothing more than broken pieces of meteorites that have found their way into these people's bodies. Although I know of no reports of people getting KILLED by meteorites, what is to say that a lot of us HAVEN'T been pelted with tiny meteorites and not even known it? I can't see it taking much force to penetrate the skin and embed itself, and it would happen so fast it would probably feel like a mosquito bite or getting a hypodermic needle shot. None of the samples I've seen in photos that were taken from people where very big, and could easily be what I've explained.

How many times have YOU hurt yourself and bled and not even known it? A few I'm sure as well as I have. The lack of bacteria and an inert substance such as a sterile meteorite could explain the lack of inflammation. I STILL have a piece of pencil graphite in my hand from childhood- it NEVER inflamed, it's just there. The body can do some interesting things with foreign objects- I've heard of needles and nails migrating all the way through peoples bodies, most of the time they don't even know it is happening- just one day all of a sudden something is poking out of their body.

Radio emissions? Come on- I doubt any of these people have a CLUE how to properly measure RF fields, particularly at the levels they've indicated. The only way to pinpoint the rf source is to isolate it from any other possible source, and usually you can only do that in a Faraday cage with highly sensitive equipment, which I doubt was done.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm really looking at the evidence in a legal way. Despite ufology remaining controversial, due mainly to a lack of transparency in government I would say, legal evidence still amounts to hard evidence and personal testimony. This short film depicts real criterium that would meet the legal definition of evidence.

This video does not provide evidence of alien implants. Dr. Leir can provide testimony that he extracted an unknown object ... but he can not provide evidence that this is an alien implant.

That evidence would be from scientific analysis of the object. Dr. Leir ... did provide hearsay evidence that this object was examined ... which is inadmissible in a legal way.

The admissible evidence is the testimony of the scientist that performed the tests. The person that determined this was from an extraterrestrial origin. Results from tests conducted at Los Alamos National Laboratory and New Mexico Tech by NIDS ... etc.

This is the link I ask for earlier. I found the information myself and posted it prior in this thread.

Take a look at the 'opinion' of the scientist ... which I have posted.

The evidence in this case ... well I don't see any. So please refer to the science performed vice hear say from a possible profiteer.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

D.P.M. is the designation for Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, which is a foot doctor.

Where does this make him a surgeoun? Do removal of hangnails make him a surgeoun?

And same question to Mistiq, since when does a foot doctor get banned for unneccessary operations? That makes him even less creditable, maybe if he was a plastic surgeoun, but hes not..

[edit on 28-5-2008 by mindping]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by packetstorm

The admissible evidence is the testimony of the scientist that performed the tests. The person that determined this was from an extraterrestrial origin. Results from tests conducted at Los Alamos National Laboratory and New Mexico Tech by NIDS ... etc.

Unfortuanlty they only aid this before they know it was inside a human body, once they got this bit of information, they have to look at the human body fluids would effect this object, he then found the new information worthy of changing his decision.. Iron/Silver compound...

Its like saying heres this weird leaf I pulled off a tree, its a black and decayed.. That could be cause of your tree is diying.. I found the leaf on the ground and the tress is not dying...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I remember Strieber once commenting on an implant that was removed that would not show up under an x-ray even after 10 hours of exposure. But there it was.
Don't know any more details, sorry.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
To my knowledge some of these objects have been analyzed by universities and very capable scientists who know what they're doing. This is some of their findings:

members.aol.com...

"The two objects (metal rods), composed of numerous elements, laid down in a very strange fashion: for example there is an iron core on one of them harder than the finest carbon steel. It is wrapped in a layer of complex elements in compounds. The lab divided the rods into three sections: A, B, and C, and took photo micrographs with an electron microscope and enlarged them. They talk about each section separately, so when you look at the report it is a little confusing, unless you know what's going on."

RL:"The opinion letter stated two theories: One, because of the composition and the way this thing was put together - one rod being magnetic, and the other rod being magneto-conductive, the lab concluded that these objects came from meteorites.

"This was a double blind study. The lab had no idea whether the samples came from the sea, or a forest, or fell from heaven. By saying the samples came from meteorites, obviously meteorites are not generated here on Earth, they originated somewhere else! It is the same as saying they are extraterrestrial. Then, at the end of the paragraph the lab states that the Nickel/iron ratio is not the same as you find in meteorites, and justify that statement by saying, perhaps its only a sliver of a meteorite. Therefore, they don't have enough to really determine the Nickel/Iron ratio."

"So, we called them up and told them they were doing a 'bang up Job' . . . but we do have to tell you something . . . the samples came out of a human body! 'Ohhhh!', the lab said. 'Back to the drawing board!' So, in the report that was out on the Net, there is a second paragraph that theorizes that these samples could come from the human body . . . but we all know it didn't work that way! And , the person who is giving this human body theory is not a biologist, he is a metallurgist. So even the conclusion is all wrong."

"We know we have something extraterrestrial, which came out of a human body, and that is where it stands at the moment. We've ordered two more tests: one is an isotopic ratio, and the other is an aging. The isotopic ratio will show if the abundant elements, themselves, are either on-world or off -world. The aging, will tell us how old the metal samples are."

More on these 2 objects here including some scientific reports (though some of the links are dead):
www.virtuallystrange.net...

-ChriS

[edit on 28-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Okay, I hardly ever post here but read Alot around here, hi = )

A couple months back there was a thread called ''suspected alien implant''.
The guy claimed he had alien implant removed from his leg wich he claimed had the same characteristics as the ones from the youtube videos, wich I just saw.

The guy turned out to be a hoax.
link to thread

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dhardeman

If you are going to be hit with a meteorite the size that these implants are, you are going to be bleeding like a stuck pig after the thing travels untold inches into your body. And you're saying you wouldn't feel it? I can imagine getting a small cut and not knowing because I've done it before. But getting hit by a fast-traveling meteor is going to do some damage. You are going to know...if not from the pain from the fountain of blood spraying out of your body.

Especially if such a meteor traveled so far from the point of entry that no entry wound is noticeable anywhere near the object.

There are only a couple documented cases EVER of anyone being hurt by a meteor.
www.space.com...

How likely is it that these few people, who have all had abduction experiences, UFO experiences, or Lost Time all ended up having the same types of objects in their bodies with no point of entry and no clear memory of how it got there. Only to have the objects removed, studied, analyzed, and told that they are probably not of earth origin. This is a fascinating prospect and the implications are obvious.

-ChriS

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

We need TANGIBLE concrete PHYSICAL evidence that proves without a doubt the existence of an ET entitiy that can be critically scrutinized.

Example : An ET corpse or a live ET. Not so-called so-so weak 'evidence' that supposedly links to existence of ETs with weak excuses and analyzed with a biased attitude, shady methods and non-critical methods like being done by those UFO hunters.

You can't get any more smoking gun than an ET corpse or a live one.... Any less than that you people are just grasping at straws...

With these videos I'm not impressed at all.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is far from the first "implant removal" story I have heard, with the first I know of coming from Strieber nearly a decade ago (and his reports of other objects being removed from people as early as 1989).

I will admit that this evidence is intriuging, to say the least, but it is far from "proof" and is only scientific by the most crude of definitions . We've already established in this thread alone theories about how the object may have migrated from it's entry point, not caused inflamation, and not actually be transmitting radio waves (and supplied links to at least one other instance that was a confirmed hoax)

30 years ago, we knew the Earth's temperature was slowly on the rise. I don't remember people pointing to alien conspiracies to answer that one, and now we have evidence to support things like global warming and green house gas emissions. I'm not denying the fact that something might be happening here. I'm simply saying that jumping on the ET bandwagon might not be the most logical course of action at this point in time. Even things like crop circles were once "undisputed proof" that we were not alone, with such intricate designs being made in such a short amount of time without a single stock being broken. Look how that one turned out 10 years down the line -- a couple of college kids with some wooden planks.

While this is not the first case, these cases are exceedingly rare in the whole of UFO investigations, and while they do stir my curiousity, I am forced to admit that they are not a smoking gun of ET existence.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by kholdstare]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Once you look at Dr. Lier's website you'll have second thoughts about his motivations.

Roger Lier has been pitching a really bad movie idea to whomever will listen to him. It makes me have second and third thoughts about what he really wants out of this "Research".

In my opinion he has discredited himself several times over with this awful movie idea. He calls it a, "Teaser", but it's not even that. He has no idea about what a "Teaser" really is or how to navigate the movie industry.

Check out his sad website and decide for yourself.

www.alienscalpel.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Loadmaster]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry. Screwed up. Disregard this meaningless blankness. My bad.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Loadmaster]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

How much more can you sensationalize such a simple concept? It's not like they are pulling half inch metallic slugs out of these people- most are hardly larger than a BB. You make it sound like if one was to hit you you'd be knocked to the ground and have blood spurting everywhere- sounds pretty dramatic to me. At terminal vilocity any small object wouldn't have a whole lot of force, but IMHO enough to penetrate skin.

Ever been shot with a BB and have it embed itself under the skin? I have and it barely bled- and although I did feel it, it wasn't excruciating. What DID hurt was digging it out afterward. I used to be a vet tech and we would X-Ray animals of all sorts and find BB's and pellets and rocks and whatever other kind of foreign objects in their bodies with no apparent entrance wounds, and none of the objects were bothering the animals with infammation or anything- the objects were just there. I remember trying to locate the entrance wound in a cat that had been shot by a (identified later) .22 caliber bullet which had shattered the cats front leg- I could see the bullet in the X-ray and see all the swelling, but I practically shaved half that cat before I found the BARELY detectable entrance wound- with NO blood around it.

You are discounting VERY possible scenarios here. You state that the implications are obvious, but they are far from that. Your fervent belief in this phenomonon IS obvious, however the physical evidence holds nothing more than common meteorite material. To claim that these samples are SO exotic to me is silly- has anyone ever consulted a meteorologist who has cross-sectioned and analyzed THOUSANDS of samples? I doubt one would even bother professionally commenting. The countless combinations of minerals and metals in the daily bombardment of TONS of material pelting us would each need their own classification- there is little to no 'uniformity' in the composition of meteorites that I am aware of.

The main problem here is we can jabber on all day and night about this, but nothing difinitive will ever come from it- there is no proof. Just stories, and someone getting a rock dug out of their body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join