It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) Scientific Proof Of Alien Visitation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm actually suprised that Dr. leir's removals of Alien Implants don't get more coverage here. Now whether one believes these are truly implants or tracking devices or not, Dr. Leir does raise some questions that should at least have people slightly scratching their head as to these mysterious object's commonalities:

1. No visible entry points or scars near the object. How did it get into the subject?

2. No INFLAMMATORY response! This, by most medical standards is supposed to be an impossibility. Any foreign body that is lodged in the dermal or soft tissue should invoke an inflammatory response in the surrounding tissue-Yet these foreign objects appear to create no such response and appear to be accepted by the surrounding tissue.

3. The objects are "sheathed" in a thick amount of "nerve propioreceptors" which are not anatomically correct, according to the Dr.

4. Metallurgic Testing by both Los Alamos and New Mexico Tech Labs indicated that the extracted bodies contained a highly unusual configuration of elements, similar to rare meteorite samples! Further electron microscope scanning indicated that these objects were manufactured, and not naturally occuring meteorite material.

5. Results indicated that the objects had been connected, or fused to the subjects nerve endings.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

very interesting investigation...

but if these claims are true then where is the smoking gun ?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DD, any further information regarding this video? Are there follow-up vids?

Sleuth

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A foreign object does not necessarily cause a inflammatory response.

If it is made from ceramic, it is classed as "near inert" and will only result in a fibrous capsule formation, but no inflammatory response.

Furthermore there are anti-inflammatory coatings such as Poly (ethylene glycol) , and immobilised heparin in copolymer which could counteract inflammation.

Other than that, the claims seem interesting. I would be interested to know if that "uncuttable" inner membrane is formed of amide links, because that would mean it is most like kevlar.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've seen this before very interesting, I wouldn't be at all suprised if its some kind of black op testing on Humans.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

It appears this interview chronicles his 12th successful extraction from an alleged abductee. The object in question had the same biological coating surrounding it. In addition, the object was shown to register a heightened electromagnetic field near it while still in the body, as well as a RADIO frequency being emitted from the area.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

And this looks to be the most recent extraction. It aired on an episode of The History Channel's "UFO Hunters". Now results were less conclusive in this case-The object was found to be of primarily IRON origin. BUT-Prior to extraction, the object AGAIN was found to be emitting a fairly high radio frequency signal! Once extracted, the signal cancelled out...

The object also appeared to have organic tissue not only accepting it, but attaching to it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
why is this "proof " so uttery devoid of evidence ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
best i remember that DR. was disbarred from medicine for doing all this un necessary surgery's.

think about it would you want a doctor opening your brain or heart up cause he thinks aliens put crap inside ya to track ya?

no you wouldn't.
he is a quack lol in my opinion

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
best i remember that DR. was disbarred from medicine for doing all this un necessary surgery's.

think about it would you want a doctor opening your brain or heart up cause he thinks aliens put crap inside ya to track ya?

no you wouldn't.
he is a quack lol in my opinion

I really don't understand the resistance to what's been presented in this thread. While I agree with the poster who said a couple posts up this isn't necessarily "proof" (in the strictest sense used by various scientific communities), it is certainly intriguing. And to say that the claims are "utterly devoid of evidence" is misleading. The fact that every person who has had these things removed has had an abduction experience (whatever you think that might be) should compel even the greatest sceptics to take a closer look at this.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

If this Dr. had his license revoked,(not disbarred, that is for legal professionals) then his admitting or showing subsequent operations would constitute practicing without a license and subject him to legal recourse by the gov't.So I believe you may have been mistaken. That being said, while not "proof", the evidence presented thus far is definatley interesting and warrants further consideration and investigation. I think he may be on to something. Good find DD! S&F

edit for sp
[edit on 27-5-2008 by djvexd]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by djvexd]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think he's a quack.

Too bad the good ol' FDA doesn't have jurisdiction over doctors. They'd give him one hell of an entertaining letter one month before suing his butt.

Boo Ron Paul, more power to the FDA!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis
I think he's a quack.

The same is said about anyone who doesn't accept the norm. Long ago, you'd be the quack for saying the earth wasn't flat.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by Sleuth

heightened electromagnetic field near it while still in the body, as well as a RADIO frequency being emitted from the area.

Watched UFO hunters yesterday about alien abductees. They had similar tests and readings..

what disturbed me was the fact they didn't re do the radio tests in the same room without the patient to verify if they were picking up the signals from another source.. in other words there were a lot of holes to discredit the tests due to not being controlled and retested with patient not present.

They also used a 200 lb electric magnet on the object to see if it would have any affect.. Then after this.. they used an electromagnetic field tester to see if it had a field.. I'm sorry.. but that test was redundant because they already imposed a magnetic field on the object which if metallic would retain a magnetic field from the 200 lb test....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Not to mention where they but the big magnet before they tested the implant. It certainly could have been close enough to give the reading attrrbuted to the implant.

They did mention at the end of the show ... that the RF freqs could have been background noise.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
At the 2005 MUFON conference there was a presentation: Roger Leir, MD: Alien Implants & Physical Evidence. The presentation focused on various involved and expensive tests relating to a splinter like 'alien implant' object ... the results were that the object was a wooden splinter.

Not sure which exact implant from Dr. Leir this one was ... but I have not come across any info that he has actually extracted anything extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
With no point of entry into the human body, it is possible that somehow over time the object could have simply migrated from where it had entered. But would this not cause additional inflammation and irritation/pain? The particular video in the op's post sais that this object is trangular. Wouldn't it have caused a whole range of symptoms from pain to inflammation by migrating so far? It seems unlikely to me that you would sustain an injury, have pieces of this object left over, and have these pieces migrate to completely different areas of the body while having no knowledge of it. In the case of the UFO Hunters "abductee", this gentlemen had been dealing with this huge lump in his leg for quite a long time. From what I remember from the show the lump was simply not there one day and there the next. Would that same lump not have been obvious beforehand? With such encapsulated material around the object it was extremely difficult to remove the object. How likely is it that this object which has been completely surrounded by human tissue somehow migrate to a completely different part of his body?

And the entire bizarre nature of these objects and their composition also makes you think. Many of these objects have composition similar to what is found in some meteorites. If you get hit with a meteor you are gonna know it. So how in the world did this end up in a human body without their knowledge, with no inflammation, with no infection, and somehow remain there while not being outrightly attacked by the body which harbours it? Possible but unlikely is it not?

Anytime someone gets a splinter and it is not removed quickly the area will inevitably become inflamed and possibly infected. Just as many of you have, I've gotten MANY splinters over the years. So alot of us can attest to the area eventually becoming red and inflamed if it is not removed. It's a normal biological response. Not to mention the irritation and pain that accompanies the redness.

Then you have the possibility of these objects emitting radio frequencies. Unfortunately the same radio frequencies they discovered on the UFO Hunters show were within the same frequency range of very ordinary man-made equipment. I'd like to see more investigation into this aspect of implants and since this guy is a doctor I'm not convinced such in-depth analysis is taking place other than from, perhaps, outside help. What we need is more in-depth, objective scientific analysis of these objects and less speculation. Only that will give us more answers.

These implants could very well be some kind of biotelemetry or something more sophisticated for that matter. The fact that these are all being implanted into people having abduction experiences/lost time is also pretty bizarre. These objects are not anomalous like the human memory is. We have the ability to study these objects in-depth and apply careful analysis in order to find out their origin. So far the answers have just confused us more.

The magnetic properties of the metallic object within the man's skin on UFO Hunters were gone as soon as the object was removed from his body if I remember correctly. A 10 lb magnet is not going to suddenly de-magnetize the object.

Shouldn't that peek everyone's curiosity?

-ChriS

[edit on 27-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The media will always find away to cover up so called scientific proof of alien visitation unless a UFO lands in the middle of one of our cities for millions to see. They couldn't deny that type of proof.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
but see... DimensionalDetective...

they were made of iron, NOT concrete...
and the skeptics demand concrete proof..

keep searching i guess..

we'll find some concrete proof someday... somewhere..

nuff of this "manufactured extraterrestrial "iron" " ...pshhh

nice post.

-

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

good post

this needs more scrutinizing rather than poo-pooing. We have hard PHYSICAL evidence to look at outside of videos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join