It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFOs fly like their pilot is drunk??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

We are giving these crafts Human limitations on technology... if they have mastered gravity then would they have not created some sort of anti inertia field inside the craft? if the craft were to accelerate to 40,000 mph within a few seconds of you have a counter force of gravity to cancel out the inertia.... this would make total sense if they have master gravity..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Knowing the answer to this makes me feel special.
a/ when flying above our buildings/fields theyre obviously going extremely slowly, their crafts are not designed to fly at those speeds for long thats why they have trouble staying straight.
b/ the way they move and get from point a to point b is not how a normal plane would go, they are literally floating through dimensions so yes it will appear like a boat on water bobbing along

My sources are from the information ive carefuly studied from highly respected individuals in the ufo/alien phenomenon

Folks, its not even a joke anymore........ loook around us, our planet is dying, theres no `stop global warming`... its `slow global warming`
as our future has already been written it will happen, you dont need to be a doomsday theorist to see its happening right now.... we will be experiencing both domestic and planet disaster very very soon,
the only way out of it is to open our minds up, enhance our spiritual awareness, mature as a race, stop the violence, hatred and greed.

Many ets have said they are NOT prepared to visit/negotiate/help us through open contact until WE GROW UP SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY!

[edit on 27-5-2008 by elibubbles]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
UFO I saw flew reasonably straight line under power abeam my familys car but appeared to 'drift' a little.. was weird. Like they were all passing round a J or something hehe..

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Iif the craft were to accelerate to 40,000 mph within a few seconds of you have a counter force of gravity to cancel out the inertia.... this would make total sense if they have master gravity..

Or you just make the entire thing weight nothing which is not hard if you can manipulate 'gravity' - which is what they're theorised to do.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by GhostR1der]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

inertia is not gravity... like when you accelerate in a sports car and you feel stuck to the seat... that is inertia... if they have mastered gravity then they would be cable to counteract inertia with artificial gravity therefore the occupants inside the craft would not feel a thing... think of startrek inertia dampers

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

inertia is not gravity... like when you accelerate in a sports car and you feel stuck to the seat... that is inertia... if they have mastered gravity then they would be cable to counteract inertia with artificial gravity therefore the occupants inside the craft would not feel a thing... think of startrek inertia dampers

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Inertia etc

But surely if it had no mass/weight it wouldn't have problems with inertia as there would be no resistance to acceleration? That's what I'm getting at. Be it with a 'gravity force' operating in an opposite plane to acceleration to cancel the effect or simply zero weight/mass. Then it would be able to disappear instantaneously at an almost infinite acceleration. People say they [ufos] can jump between dimensions, which I wouldn't think is not possible, but with that in mind that could also explain the Stephensville encounter etc where it just 'went'. Either shielded from conventional visibility or just buggered off really fast

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I have also wondered about this - why do they seem to fly around as if the pilots were drunk, and how could such advanced technology travel across immense space and time to come to this planet only to crash so frequently.

The truth is plain if you are willing to accept it - these are very intoxicated teen aliens, out joy riding until tragedy strikes.

I have confirmed this with some very highly renowned theoretical astro joy riders - University of Phoenix offers the course. Think about it - it all adds up.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
UAO's may seem unstable but is is the anti-gravity technology that can make them seem erratic.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yea its possible that alot are remote,it makes sense that a advanced civilization would send a probe,rather than a manned craft just like we send probes or use UAVs in war now,why risk the life if you can send a robot?Although I would strongly think that any civilization capable of FTL travel would not only have to have developed 'inertial dampening/canceling' due to the fact that without it, the super extreme g forces experienced during FTL travel would surely instantly kill any living occupants and possibly destroy the craft itself.Also it is logical to assume that if they can achieve FTL,than they definitely can cancel out inertia!Good post though,glad you dropped by to share your opinion.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Nablator and Bob down under:Thanks the both of you for your excellent input(stars to both)I have heard a blend of what both of you are saying about 'their'propulsion.Could both of your theories be right?I'm sure some species use one form and another uses another form(like someone already said),it makes sense.Just like here on Earth,each race has different takes on technology,ie;Drive on the left side of the road or the right(I know a bit primitive conparision,but thats all we have to compare!As we are not advanced enough to have numerous forms of propulsion yet)I'm glad we have delve into not only why they act like they do,but how(propulsion methods).This thread has answered more than I expected,and quite frankly gotten more responses than expected,I hope or many more,thanks all of you!

I have added you both as friends!(Nablator and Bob down under)

EDIT to add:I've added many who have replied to this thread as friends,so you all might want to check your profiles!To many to name on here,lol.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by jkrog08]

Thanks jkrog08 but I must make it clear that the statement/information that I presented was from Sgt Clifford Stone, he was a crash investigator with the US army be it ET craft or ours and first contact/communication with ETs was another part of his role.

So as for the theory part, well I would take Cliffords information as fact.
I no the propulsion systems was not part of his role but as you may guess he would no more about them than anyone else in this thread.

Well done! jkrog08 a great post

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If alien craft are powered by gravity, then they are probably geared for flying in space and using the weak gravity of space, when you bring them in close contact with a highly charged magnetic force such as our planet the craft may have trouble staying stablize at low speeds. You do notice that when they move to higher speeds they do lvl out. Just like aircraft can fly smooth at higher speeds and get ruff at slower speeds till they drop out of the air. This is only a theory but one that has merit. thanks

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

Could you elaborate?As I have NO IDEA what you were trying to say!

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, I'm not an abductee. But, like you I do find abductions interesting. Try doing an internal search here at ATS and you will find plenty.

Happy hunting,
-Alien

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think he is confused, he has no idea what thier crafts are made of, he has no idea if anitmatter is used, which i highly doubt it is(kiss). An advanced race moving btw stars "probably" has tech we cannot even comprehend. Sounds to me like he got a scfi dictionary and started linking words that sounded good together. hehe

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He should work for the Sci-Fi Channel since there loosing Battlestar Galactica and need more sci-fi, but the hive mind and stuff has been done, so he needs to be a little more creative

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I Guess the USAF pilots been making bets when they're drunk.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If I was on board they would be flying like their drunk because they were in a fist fight with their passenger. I'd be screaming, "LET ME OUT YOU LITTLE GREY FREAK!!!!!"

It could be wobbling because the cow they abducted and tried to mutilate woke up and decided to stampede the place. It's hard to keep a center of gravity with a cow running like crazy around the ship. Little aliens with lasso's flying behind it trying to calm it down.

Who's to say their not drunk? Suppose Earth is the only real watering hole in this sector of the Galaxy. Every where else is dry county and we have the only booze available. It would seriously explain why they keep showing up here.

To be honest, most of us don't know why the appear that way. Until we're properly introduced we never will.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
And if the thing is not a robotic probe, the time travelers piloting the thing are not particularly bothered by the relative instability, since the little trans-phasic bubble of spacetime they and the ship are in is stable within itself. So it's not like they're going to get seasick or anything.

Not bad... not bad at all..

especially about the relative stability on the inside

There is a very simple science experiment that demonstrates this the copper sphere with a hole and a pith ball on a string... put a charge on each and the ball is attracted to or repelled by the sphere depending on the charge...

but hang the ball into the hole and there is no effect on the inside as the forces are canceled out

This effect works on any symmetrical shape, though best on a sphere or lens shape... only on the lens shape the outer effect is enhanced on the sharper edge of the lens...

If you notice most 'classic' ufo's are either a sphere or a lens shape... at least the most reliable sightings are (the triangles are slightly different)

One other effect associated with this drive concept is that during the day the 'field' will distort any image of the craft and make it appear 'fuzzy' similar in appearance to the heat shimmer you see over road or looking through a jet exhaust

While at night this effect will make the object glow... the brightness and color dependent on speed and power level

There you go UFO propulsion 101

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join