It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFOs fly like their pilot is drunk??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
At least they take safety measure to avoid crash their spaceship compared to our airplanes , not to many accident in the last century ... it seems that they enjoy driving carefully but erratic

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good question, IM not sure but I am glad to see a thought like this ,so if you jave anymore questions, bring them on!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
What gets me is why do the majority of UFO sightings have the craft seemingly flying in irrelevant erratic paths.

Because unlike us, who see with eyes that are only useful in a small portion of the visible spectrum of light, perhaps they see more.

Maybe they're maneuvering around or between objects not visible to us, and not really relevant to our reality, but very relevant to their own.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

My girlfriend and I have often thought that it is "teenage" aliens that are coming to Earth. We figure that after they have partied it up, they feel like messing with an inferior race, by randomly popping up and flying around erratically.

We have also wondered why you hear about them crashing so often. Because if they were an advanced race you would think they would have no trouble staying in the air. Once again, if it were drunk teenage aliens it explains everything. Not only do they like messing with us, but every once in a while, they crash in their stuppor.

And you know perfectley well, that if we could travel through space, we would do the same thing.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Woa wait wait wait...Sleeper's real name is Lou Baldin? and the name of his book is In Leage with a UFO???wow, i thought there was a rule againsts not saying the name of his book?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Ritz!!! You're back!!!!

second line...

third line....

LOL!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

If you shoot water down with a pressurized hose the water will shoot back up .. its not the best example but the closest I can come up with.. and the pulsating effect explains why they wobble allot its as if they are alwayis falling.... Bad example but how else could you explain gravitational waves when we have nothing else to compare it to... we could compare it to radio waves shoot it down at the ground and it will bounce back up but nothing rides on a radio wave....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
No one can explain the floating back and forth of the objects. But, if the energy is something we have no knowledge of and do not understand why couldn't it float back and forth. also, if it is some kind of magnetic field could it be like trying to hold two magnets together at opposite pole ends. In other words producing and controlling the opposite magnetic pole of the earth to keep the ship afloat. Couldn't this be one theory for flight? And why couldn't our scientists figure this out? Well of course not - our government gives colleges millions of dollars in grants to study some of the most stupid stuff to keep thier eye off of the ball. This is one of the reasons our human race hasn't gone foward faster than it should. Heck - our children hardly get the simplest math training for a check book, something most of us have used for most of our lives.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

The crafts have 3 waveguides from what I undertood from Bob Lazar... they use one wave guide for altitute and point it at the earths surface which essentially bounces back and the craft rides on the wave... Pulsating it faster makes go higher, pulsating it slower makes it go lower.. they then use another waveguide in the front end to pull it around since there gravitational force in front of it, it just pulls the craft by creating its own tiny little black hole although bob lazar said its not a black hole it looks similar.. the faster that pulsates the faster the craft goes forward,the slower that pulsates the slower it goes... if you look at the way altitude and speed is achieved it is achieved by pulsating(turning on and off) which makes it seem very unstable... however the faster it goes the more stable they are... as it will pulsate faster and you will not see the craft going down and up or jumpy moving forward when going high speed.. only when going slow probaly under 2,000 mph it will wobble and seem unstable. this is another reason why people see flashing lights on most of these crafts when they are moving slow.(commercial airliner speed) and mistake them for commercial air liners.. at night. one way you can tell its not a commercial airliner, is when the flash of light correponds with a movement or jump in speed.... usually you will see the flash and the craft will jump forward or to the side a little... which is obviously not typical of an airplane.. oh and the last waveguide is usually used to pick up puny humans and cattle(same thing) and all 3 waveguides are used in conjuction and triangulate on a very far away place stop pulsating(completly turn on) and bam! just crossed several solar systems!! awesome technology.. and Bob lazar has been recently more validated with the recent discovery of element 115 and its properties!! He predicted this accurately 15 years before its official discovery! element 115 is used as fuel in the crafts reactor and serve 2 purposes create tons of electricity thru heat from the reaction and .... gravity... with then gets amplified and directed much like a microwave! ... sorry if i got a little bit off topic.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
the magnetic field of our planet is uneven,so yeah that's pretty much it

edit= why dont they just land on the white house lawn? our government does not want them here..our governemnt wants to rule the world

reason why they leave so fast is probably cause they have been shot at by our military in the past

which i think is one of the dumbest things possible other than,polluting our planet/water and detonating nuclear bombs.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

This is the kind of reply I was looking for the op. Yes Bob L has had his problems but I have tried to find more recent articles on him. He just seems to be credible than not. Your quotes on Bob L were very good and understandable if the science exist.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Of the descriptions of UFOs flying in a haphazard manner (i.e., not hovering or going in a straight line), most of them have reminded me of something entirely terrestrial in nature.

The flight of a bee or fly.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It could be to dodge oncoming geese and ducks

Reply to dalan. go to this thread i made which is all about alternate realaty and non visibal elements and objects www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nablator and Bob down under:Thanks the both of you for your excellent input(stars to both)I have heard a blend of what both of you are saying about 'their'propulsion.Could both of your theories be right?I'm sure some species use one form and another uses another form(like someone already said),it makes sense.Just like here on Earth,each race has different takes on technology,ie;Drive on the left side of the road or the right(I know a bit primitive conparision,but thats all we have to compare!As we are not advanced enough to have numerous forms of propulsion yet)I'm glad we have delve into not only why they act like they do,but how(propulsion methods).This thread has answered more than I expected,and quite frankly gotten more responses than expected,I hope or many more,thanks all of you!

I have added you both as friends!(Nablator and Bob down under)

EDIT to add:I've added many who have replied to this thread as friends,so you all might want to check your profiles!To many to name on here,lol.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think that any propulsion developed for multi-terrain use would not be wobbly. Furthermore, unless there is some form of EM radiation they must dodge (certain wavelengths that are harmful to the craft that are not produced by the sun, nor by man in large quantities), the differences in "perception" would be inconsequential. Their crafts are made of matter (and/or dark matter, and/or antimatter) and therefore take up space; any way this spatial orientation in perceived, there is only one true orientation. I suppose there could be pieces of the craft WE can't see, and it is moving fluidly overall, but I doubt it.

Anyone that thinks they have "highly advanced" neural interfacing or psychic control over their ships should think about this statement. While it seems like a more logical explanation than "propulsion limitations", I feel that the "control limitations" would be due to relatively weak technology or incomplete training with these devices (think draft here, young, inexperienced pilots).

It would be simple to filter the neural/telepathic signals with a low-pass filter. Just apply it and presto! jerky movements disappear. This would likely improve the usable lifetime of the ship and help any non-pilot crew focus on anything in particular in the case of a live info feed (similar to looking out a window). If the ship had only one crewmember, or the species had a hive mind, this filter would be unnecessary, really. Hive mind would be unlikely in my personal opinion for an advanced race. Specialization is key to advancement
Unless of course they have an overmind-super-computer-type-dude.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

They practically have... looks like they were paying someone a visited www.ufopictures.info... and our military is really not match for these things...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

They practically have... looks like they were paying someone a visited www.ufopictures.info... and our military is really not match for these things...

Twin ball lightning, eh blitz craft.. or Krugleblitz or FOOs, craft abound
in that photograph.

Never saw that before.

Could they be triangle craft way back then?

The third ball of light being hidden cause you don't see that side,
anyone?

If some of the Haunebu photos are to be taken serious, they match
the triangle arrangement in static generators.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
My theory/belief is that the craft that make THE most incredibly fast and "impossible" maneuvers aren't manned; but remote-controlled. It seems any being made of flesh and some kind of circulatory system (and presumably internal organs) wouldn't be able to withstand the Gs of such amazing right angle turns and whatnot. Any living being as we perceive them would implode/explode instantly. Just a guess...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Twin ball lightning, eh blitz craft.. or Krugleblitz or FOOs, craft abound
in that photograph.

Never saw that before.

Could they be triangle craft way back then?

The third ball of light being hidden cause you don't see that side,
anyone?

If some of the Haunebu photos are to be taken serious, they match
the triangle arrangement in static generators.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

They look like scouts, looking around. They probably took one look at earth and thought OMG what a mess that lot on earth have turned out. Killing themselves, blowing things up pollution!

Were not worth it haha

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join