It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do UFOs fly like their pilot is drunk??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Also, might be just because they really are high, [SNIP]
))

=============
Mod Note:
Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs ... are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I would guess that it might be because if the UFO was following normal flight patterns then it would be less likely to be noticed.

So, therefore people tend to notice the ones that show unusual characteristics so that is what is normally reported.

-Alien

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow,thanks for all these replies everyone, hope they keep coming!I find the telepathic drive extremely interesting,it's almost as if the ship is alive,or better yet an extension of the alien pilot.Reminds me of the Spielberg series "Taken",ny of you ever watch the ten part mini-series?I missed the last two episodes after watching it all week about a month ago,boy was I mad!Also in real life it has been widely reported that the aliens use telepathy to control their craft.That is EXTREMLEY ADVANCED technology,that bows "Star Wars"and "Star Trek",even "Stargate"out of the water!lol.I guess it does make sense that if they were controlled by thought the craft would be more susceptible to variances.

PS:Natalie Portman is HOT!!She remnds me of that Irish singer,who was it in the 90's that shaved her head?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Oh,stupid question but are you an actual alien abductee?If so could you share your story with me via u2u or in another thread?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

You would think that with their technology,even riding a "gravity wave"they would be able to control it beter then that.

Well, maybe we're just under-estimating them in a rather epicly foolish way.

You'd think that with their technology, and the possibility of travelling at speeds ftl (Faster Than Light), moving very slowly might be a bit of an issue for them.

Like trying to jump through the air as slowly as possible - you just can't do it because that isn't the way your body was built.

I'd imagine the larger ships (if it is indeed "they" we are talking about") would possess greater technology with regards to stability.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Glad to see you again my friend,good post(starred).Thanks for dropping by!You make a good point,but wouldn't "they"(as you said,if indeed "they"are who we are talking about)posses a pretty advanced "sublight"drive,I would hate to think they use one massively powerful drive for everything,you know what I mean?I would think if they can master FTL,than they definitely can master sublight and atmospheric flight.But then again I'm not 'them' so could be wrong!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Perhaps they're communicating with something on earth like bees do (they fly around and make shapes).

Could they be communicating with the ancient mycelium fungus on the ground?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That's true, we can't possibly know the reasons for why they do the things they do.

Perhaps they have some sort of technologist religion, and will only use one method of propulsion depending on the type of ship (high speed FTL drives for scouts, sub-light engines for larger ships), or perhaps you're right, and they are actually drunk from a night spent masquerading as humans down at the local bar.

Perhaps this is an explanation for how crop-circles are formed.

The are numerous possibilities, and my mind hungers for the truth like a salivating hound who has just spotted a chew-toy.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

I too hunger for the truth(good metaphor,got you another star!)I hve added you as a friend by the way.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ive often wondered about this too, and ive always found the simplest answer is usually the most correct.

one theory i hear alot is that earth itself is possible exclusion zone for what ever reason, either they dont want to corrupt our culture, were too primitive etc.. whatever reason.

now you have a young adolecent from planet far far away with a new star jumper modified with all the features leather interior, subs in the back, intergalactically turbo charged etc, with his mate in the passenger seat.

Zerb: "Hey zoorb, lets go buzz the primitives on dat blue planet again its halarious the way they like freak out and stuff."

Zoorb: " i dont know, the last time we did that the galactic dept of transport fined me and nearly cancelled my license"

Zerb: "its cool, we will just go there for a few seconds fly back and forth till we get their attention and take off again, if anyone see's us comming outta dis galaxy we will just say we were lookin at uranus hahahahaha"

Zoorb: "ok lets do it but if i get caught you were flying it ok !"

maybe a comical view of it, but you never really know do you ...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
You can imagine having an extremely powerfull water pressurizer shooting it onto your driveway, what would happen to the hose? essentially these crafts are doing somthing similar but with gravity waves.

Actually its the opposite of that, and Bob Lazar explains this very clearly. Conventional propulsion systems use thrust, basically "pushing" mass out the tail end and producing directional force. The anti-gravity works exactly opposite in that it is "pulled" into a distortion of space/time. Look at it like a comet getting pulled in by a planets gravity source. The craft (while on earth) gathers and channels this energy and focuses it onto a point, and the craft is drawn into the localized gravity source overcoming the earths gravity. This is pulsed and not constant which explains why the UFO's seen in the NASA tether incident were pulsating. The reason they are unstable while in a low speed mode, is that earths gravity isn't consistent in any given area, and the craft has to keep adjusting. To hover in one place, you would simply create the distortion above you. To move forward, you would focus it in front, and as Lazar says its like a constant downhill.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

What gets me is why do the majority of UFO sightings have the craft seemingly flying in irrelevant erratic paths(ie:Going backwards than forwards,making right angle turns at high speed,etc)I mean what is the point of doing that?

I don't think any form of advanced technology would make them behave like an out of control aerial object,actually it should be the contrary,very smooth and orderly flight IMO.I just see no point to why they would fly like that.Hopefully some of you here on ATS can clear it up for me,or at the very least offer some opinions,thanks.

Well, the first thing that comes to my mind is perhaps their perception of space and time is not the same as our own. They may perceive more dimensions than we do, and perhaps in their perception that is the most logical course to take.

Watch "Flatland" to get some idea how something that operates in more or less dimensions might appear to a being that operated in a different dimensional assumption.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Great post(starred),I will watch 'Flatland',I've seen excerpts from it and read about it somewhat(mainly summaries),but never watched the movie,thanks for the link!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Good post,(starred)but I don't get how he anti-gravity system works the way you say it does(or rather how Lazar said),I guess I'll read into what Bob said.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

Good comparison with the sketch and all,lol.

Anything could be possible.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I asked Clifford Stone about the drive systems of UFOs in the Roswell files post and this was his reply.

There are many types of propulsions systems used by our visitors, just as there exist many levels of technological advancements among them. NASA‘S Advanced Concepts Program touched upon the surface of these propulsion systems. I hope some of those documents get posted real soon, like traveling through travelable wormholes and anti-matter drive. However, this was not a area I was permitted to know much about. Understand no one was to know everything. However, some people I have known over the years have kept in contact with me. Yes, we still scramble fighters to locations of UFO appearances. However, nowadays we shoot at them only with gun cameras in the US and never by going through the weapons system of the aircraft, as this can be picked up and may be taken as a hostile act. The US took such an action just last week and I am not talking about Nevada. In other countries such as Russia, they still try to bring UFO’s down when they are encountered. Sometimes losing both aircraft and crews. Having said this, I must restate that their intent on visiting us is not hostile, but they will take defensive actions when provoked.

Cliffords quote said it all!

No wonder they do not want to hang around to long and stay in one spot. There are just a few races that may be a cause for concern as in abductions but thats due to our own ignorance.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

,but wouldn't "they"(as you said,if indeed "they"are who we are talking about)posses a pretty advanced "sublight"drive,I would hate to think they use one massively powerful drive for everything,you know what I mean?I would think if they can master FTL,than they definitely can master sublight and atmospheric flight.But then again I'm not 'them' so could be wrong!

Hi jkrog08, in reality are those Aliens and their crafts so advanced that it blows our mind, it is almost impossible to think that it good be real because it is like pure magic to us.
You can’t compare that level of technology in any way with anything or everything we know or have today.
Even those ARV’s are absolute real and they have indeed some very, very High Tech capabilities, but those capabilities are hidden from us all and aren’t still in any way comparable with a real Alien craft.

I recommend you to read a book by the name “In league with a UFO” from Lou Baldin.
Lou Baldin was a very interesting former ATS member sleeper.
It is in a way a small book but it tells you a mind-blowing story about the investigation or research that is done by scientists on the in Roswell crashed Alien Craft.
Lou Baldin claims that it is Non Fiction.
It gives some very interesting answers of some experiences of Alien abductees and even Cattle mutilation.
If you want some more information about it you can U2U me.

[edit on 27/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi jkrog08, in reality are those Aliens and their crafts so advanced that it blows our mind, it is almost impossible to think that it good be real because it is like pure magic to us.
You can’t compare that level of technology in any way with anything or everything we know today.
Those ARV’s are absolute real and they have indeed some very, very High Tech capabilities, but they are hidden and aren’t in any way comparable with a real Alien craft.

I recommend you to read a book by the name “In league with a UFO” from Lou Baldin.
Lou Baldin was former ATS member sleeper.
It is in a way a small book but it tells you a mind-blowing story about the investigation or research that is done by scientists on the in Roswell crashed Alien Craft.
Lou Baldin claims that it is Non Fiction.

If you want some more information about it you can U2U me.

He is right!

There is reversed engineered craft ie (alien technology) that we observe as ET craft so it is hard to no whats ours or thiers.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I asked Clifford Stone about the drive systems of UFOs in the Roswell files post and this was his reply.

There are many types of propulsions systems used by our visitors, just as there exist many levels of technological advancements among them. NASA‘S Advanced Concepts Program touched upon the surface of these propulsion systems. I hope some of those documents get posted real soon, like traveling through travelable wormholes and anti-matter drive. However, this was not a area I was permitted to know much about. Understand no one was to know everything. However, some people I have known over the years have kept in contact with me. Yes, we still scramble fighters to locations of UFO appearances. However, nowadays we shoot at them only with gun cameras in the US and never by going through the weapons system of the aircraft, as this can be picked up and may be taken as a hostile act. The US took such an action just last week and I am not talking about Nevada. In other countries such as Russia, they still try to bring UFO’s down when they are encountered. Sometimes losing both aircraft and crews. Having said this, I must restate that their intent on visiting us is not hostile, but they will take defensive actions when provoked.

Cliffords quote said it all!

No wonder they do not want to hang around to long and stay in one spot. There are just a few races that may be a cause for concern as in abductions but thats due to our own ignorance.

You are also right Bob Down Under.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry guys, you are all wrong. Only nohup was near.

Most UFOs use several propulsion systems. One of them involves rotating their subatomic particles around one of the many compactified dimensions. The effect is to become instantly invisible. You could call it transferring mass into a parallel universe. A quick second rotation around a different axis will make the craft reappear immediately at a sharp angle relative to its initial flight path. The particles have not moved, but their momentum was rotated almost instantly.

A specific 180° rotation (or inversion) converts matter to invisible, gravitationally repulsive matter (not anti-matter), the very real stuff that explains what astrophysicist call dark matter/dark energy. Do this many times per second to achieve anti-gravity in stationary flight or constant speed flight. Due to short shutter speed it happens that some UFO photographs show nothing, when the object is plainly visible in daylight.

The erratic flight pattern, similar to Brownian motion is due to quantum fluctuations during transfer. Each hyperspatial transfer produces a random nudge to the momentum vector. I have been told the fluctuation is not entirely random and the pilot can take advantage of "dimensional drift", whatever that is, to gain momentum in a specific direction, even if the path of motion looks mostly like Brownian movement. Also energy conservation does not prevent exchanges between several forms of energy, so the "nudge" can be made less random by shaping the EM field before the transfer.

Disk shaped UFO can achieve hyperspatial transfers with maximum efficiency. All UFOs are not equipped for this. There is another propulsion system on the "standard" UFO, using a plasma bubble controlled by an EM field for annihilating the shockwave around its hull at hypersonic speed, also useful for smooth acceleration and landing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join