It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy UFO Video Series. New interpretation of the Bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I found this series Holy UFO on youtube.

My first thought was the church is becoming a new outlet for this type of information.

Then my thoughts turned to welcome to your new interpretation of the bible. Is it just me, or do others feel we are being softened up on the religious front?

In Dr. Michael Wolf's book "The Catchers of Heaven." He claims the History Channel, and The Learning Channel are two channels the government allows the truth to come out.

You be the judge.

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Edit: Sorry, I had video 4 and 5 mixed up.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Hahaha, The History Channel and the Learning Channel. Why does he think this? Because they have shows where they don't bash people who believe in ufos? I guess the Sci-Fi Channel is showing us the truth too then.
I have seen where the History Channel purposefully has "quoted" scipture that wasn't even in the Bible. They make about half the stuff up when it comes to ufos and the Bible, especially the Bible, they never get any real Bible experts on that show, just some lame nutjob that puts on a priest costume.
As for ufos in the Bible though, maybe, but I doubt it. When they go and say that anything that happens in the Bible is an alien, then they are taking away the most important thing in the Bible, God. Now, the reason why we have this "alien" thing going on is documented in the Bible, but it's only the reason, not sightings and such. The Bible also warns us about these "aliens" (they are actually fallen angels, not demons, but fallen angels) and tells us that they are going to rule the world, but only for a short time, that they will want us to worship them, but we shouldn't they are not God. Trust me friend, don't believe everything you hear on the History Channel, it can offer some great info, but it also w\has a lot of B.S. on it too.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

Hahaha, The History Channel and the Learning Channel. Why does he think this?

Hi Jimmy,

I guess to answer your question, I would say that his life's work with in the US Government, and his status as Alphacomm Team Leader within the MJ 12 puts him in a very unique insider position.

I'm not sure I believe everything he wrote, but I was just passing along what he said. He also has plenty to say about the bible that follow the same lines as the video's above.

Cheers.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Your post it seems to me, to be heavily biased by faith in a god as contemporary religion sees it.

------------------
I find a lot of people of faith are the same way, in the same sense that they believe god is white, has a beard, wears sandals and hangs out in the tops of clouds and points his finger a lot.
A lot of people actually believe that and feel threatened by logical theories. They have their comfy blanket and they feel warm in it, they don't want it taken away.
A belief, or a logical conclusion that god could be aliens, rips away their warm fuzzy blankey.

As for me, I am agnostic, and I believe the stories in the bible originate from UFO sightings and alien influence.
To think it's god is as ridiculous to me as aliens are to traditionally religious folk.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Great post,star and flag..............I actually did a persuasive speech for my communication class on the subject,using some biblical paintings and refrences.I truly believe that aliens have influenced our past,and were behind the biblical "miracles",atleast most of them.

EDIT to add:I've seen that episode on the history channel before,but not in a while.

[edit on 5/25/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks jk.

I didn't see this video series before, but I did notice that they mentioned the latest word out of the Vatican, so there is a message here.

Let the games begin. CYA with religion and the bible when our space brothers show up.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No problem..........yea I think we are in the last stages of "pre -disclosure",soon we will be exposed enough for a full disclosure,none the less it will still be earth shattering.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No problem..........yea I think we are in the last stages of "pre -disclosure",soon we will be exposed enough for a full disclosure,none the less it will still be earth shattering.

EDIT to add: Double post,sorry

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Your post it seems to me, to be heavily biased by faith in a god as contemporary religion sees it.

------------------
I find a lot of people of faith are the same way, in the same sense that they believe god is white, has a beard, wears sandals and hangs out in the tops of clouds and points his finger a lot.
A lot of people actually believe that and feel threatened by logical theories. They have their comfy blanket and they feel warm in it, they don't want it taken away.
A belief, or a logical conclusion that god could be aliens, rips away their warm fuzzy blankey.

As for me, I am agnostic, and I believe the stories in the bible originate from UFO sightings and alien influence.
To think it's god is as ridiculous to me as aliens are to traditionally religious folk.

Lol, yeah, pretty sure God isn't a white dude, I think Yeshua looks more like Osama then Those pictures Catholics keep painting.
Problem is, I research theology, I know a bit about it, a little more than what the History channel tells you to believe and what it makes up.
I also have a friend who has a masters degree in theology.

So you guys want full disclosure?
Fine, I'll give it to ya, the Jimmy Williams way (a non-academic version so you might be able to understand)

Way back in the day after God created man (keep listening) there wear some angels that saw some of the daughters of men and came down and made babies with them, they new that this was wrong (because it is a distortion of God's image), but they're sexual lust was too great and a third of them went down and took wives (the women didn't really have a choice) and made babies. God took away the ability to change from a purely spiritual to physical being away from the angels, so now you can put a bullet between there eyes and kill them. Well, some of the chief angels taugh men better ways to defile themselves and kill each other (the taught them "secret things", like writeing, weaponry, medicine and drugs), not everything they taught them was bad though, but it cause man to sin more and no person was safe from the angels and there offspring. The human race was almost extinct, but Noah was in a lineage of undefiled humans and so God saved him and his family, but wiped the world clean of all the others. Men started to repopulate the earth and these angels (which did not die by the flood btw) started doing what they did before, they are also the ancient gods. Today they are doing this same thing, but this time they are trying to look/become more like us, so as to fool us into believeing a great delusion. They are the "Aliens" they are the ones in the ufos abducting people. They are the ones controling all the governments of the world. This my friends is what pastors do not teach about and do not want you to hear (most of them at least), money is the main factor behind it, the freedom to worship God in at least one way or another is another reason.

My friends, these fallen angels (also known as the Shining Ones), will make themselves known rather soon, they will tell you that they created us in there image, that they are our gods and that they are what we will become, the "next step in evolution". The evil ones will bring a false peace for only seven years while the people who are not fooled will run to the mountains and try to escape exicution for not conforming to what they want us to believe.

I have been abducted, I know that these beings exist, I can not stress to you enough friends, to not be fooled by these decievers, they want to become greater than God, the only way they can even get close to that is by having every human (which is created in the image of God) worship them as gods.

Please, I urge you, I beg you please, do not give in to there lies.

Many of you (in the alien section) have, there is life on other planets, but it's not life, it's death. There is true life and that life can be found in Yeshua.

I understand many of you are looking for answers, I just gave you the answer, will you except it? Remember, the answer isn't always what you want to hear, it wasn't what I wanted to hear either.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Religion is actually the key enemy to the truth. If most people found out that Jesus and many other spiritual teachers are ET manipulated beings to help guide us ironically, they could not handle the new paradigm shift. In the physical sense, they have created us. Even now, a lot of people label ETs as "demons", etc. The truth is much more complex but requires you to accept the possibility that your religion is not what's ultimately true and then you've been lied to for most of your life. Most people cannot handle any such conclusion.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I agree 100% with what you just said.

What the religious people dont get tho is that this doesn't take god away!

Maybe it makes the christian god wrong, but honestly if there are aliens (which there are of course :duh
that means the true god (the one who doesnt concern him self in the doings of human beings or aliens for that matter) is much more magnificent than ever thought before.

JUST MEANS YOU WERE ALL WRONG hahahaha

so there!

top topics

join