It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by riley

The Temple was started in 1978

I'm starting to understand now.. at first I thought perhaps you were in a more established order [as in centuries] imported from britain which might explain sexism. The seventees is at the peak of feminism however. interesting..

It is not up to me to recruit members, nor is it any of my business, there are several High Ranking Magi who decide upon who is to be recruited.

I could always ask them I suppose if you really have to know why.

Yes I really have to know why and I suspect half the posters on this thread do as well. I realise you've expressed reluctence on this subject but it's an important question and you did offer to answer them.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Like i said, I will ask them what the reason is, but remember, i have only been with them for 2 years now, most of the members have been there since the Temple was started, and are allowed higher degrees of information on the inner workings of the temple, I am not, so i can't guarantee a direct answer...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Like i said, I will ask them what the reason is, but remember, i have only been with them for 2 years now, most of the members have been there since the Temple was started, and are allowed higher degrees of information on the inner workings of the temple, I am not, so i can't guarantee a direct answer...

thankyou. I look forward to any answer regardling this issue.

related question: what are the general beliefs/ideals regarding women in your temple/order? are members allowed to use magick to seduce someone they couldn't otherwise? sorry if this has already been answered..

[edit on 6-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Magick such as that would be performed on a personal basis by any member if they so wish, we do not discourage any type of magick, but i know for a fact we do not teach "seduction" magick or love spells if you will...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Why don't you use your magic to get James Randi's $1m prize? That's a lot of cash. If you're not into money yourself, you could always give it to charity.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
so how does one go about entering one of these temples... do you just get a random invitation? do you apply? i wanna experience all this stuff... heck just yesterday i tried to send a word to my friend through or minds... he guessed it right first try... it was tomato

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

That is interesting because from my knowledge most occult groups recognise the importance of the feminine elements - be it white or black magic ??? Not that I would be interested in joining such a group but I am curious by nature - always have been. In what way do you feel your experience with this group has changed your life ??? Was your original motivation power - material gain - or were you searching for a deeper understanding of self and Universal truths ????

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Okay "Solider of Darkness" I have to give credit where credit is due.
I have skimmed this thread and come to the following conclusion.
1.) you play waaaaaaay to much D&D.
2.) You are hoaxing the heck out of people. (Congrats on a huge thread though.)
3.) You are pretty much full of bunk right. I mean you dont believe any of this do you?
On the bright side you are a uniter not a divider. After all I agree with Dave420 and I am willing to bet that he and I would not agree to much of anything. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sacerd

1. I got involved with satanism at a very young age.

2. I started reading every occult book I could get my hands on

3. I practiced Meditation on a daily basis.

4. I invoked demons / spirits / gods on almost a daily basis

5. I played Ouija consistently ( always alone )

6. I received a guardian demon

That was all in 5 years, before I managed to gain some control over my spiraling life.

And like i said, i don't play D&D or Warhammer...

I play Hellgate: London at the moment

[edit on 7-6-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What is the fastest way to gain occultic senses to find out if you are being attacked, and if so, how do you fight back?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XBadger

It sounds to me like a KARMA DUMP RUN, in which someone with the knowledge, gets all your karma, and makes you pay in a short time what karma you have.

I have done it, and I just sit to see what happens to the wrong-doers. It´s fun.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I am not part of the LHP nor part of the RHP, rather, I stand as a Yellow Magician. I see the Bible as describing very accurately what is happening in the world. After 2001 nobody can deny that we´re heading to where the Bible says we were. Oil prices are killing the economy; chemtrails are poisoning the world; animals are dying in the greatest proportions since the dinosaurs became extint; food is becoming rationed; the Illuminaties are waging war against, you name the rest. Evil is growing by leaps and bounds, and I am sure there will be a confrontation, soon enough.

Since you are a soldier of darkness, I am sure that you will not believe the path of light. That's your own bias.

Darkness thinks itself superior while light feels itself superior;

Evil feels superior whilst good feels itself superior;

Black feels superior while White feels itself superior.

High magic feels superior while lower magic feels itself superior;

Temple magickians feels superior, while those independents feel superior.

Afterall, nobody, not even you, my Soldier of Darkness, can say has a hold on knowledge. Even having KNOWLEDGE is not PRACTICE. LOL.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Soldier of Darkness, are there limits to what can be accomplished in the occult and if so what are they? Examples: Can you create something out thin air, make it rain without a cloud in the sky, have someone do whatever you say (who doesn't know that you are an occultist).

Or is it more of a your gods help those who help themselves kind of deal. Like you said earlier you have a nice paying job, but did you have to work to get it or were you sitting at home in your boxers one day and a stranger call and said hey you want this hi paying job.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hey im new to this site but i do have i guess my little input i have known from a very young age somthing easn`t wright i always felt different than everbody else like nothing really exist unless im awake or i`m here for a certain reason....i have chosen the left hand path and study when ever i get a chance which with schedule is not as often as i like i guess im just looking for some studying guide lines and some more insight i have my satanic bible that read alot which was given to me by my brother inlaw i think he is your level or maybe even higher cant remember but he does do all his rituals on his own he was approaced by the cos and was an active member but not for sure if he still is or not but he has been a big help when ever we can get togethere which is difficult he lives out west and i live in the eastern part of the us so any guidence would help and be muchly appreceated

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
First of all, thanks for this thread, it is very interesting and you seem upfront and informative and not...."BS"ing us all. So, thanks for letting us ask you questions.

This may seem silly to you, however, to me you might be the perfect person to ask this question. I feel that I have certain intuitative powers, that I can use to invoke outcomes in certain situations. I also feel that I can call upon my personal "beings" to help me in bringing about these outcomes, or protecting me in some situations. However, I feel that if I tell anyone about this when I'm focusing on something that it can shatter the whole outcome and possibly future outcomes of these "mind endeavors".

In another unrelated thing, I have had dreams of being in a forest with a couple of very beautiful women who teach me different powers that I can only do in my dreams...such as fly.

I humbly ask you, do you think there is anything to this?

Thanks in advance for your reply...and I love the thread. Take care!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Here's one for you Soldier of Darkness:
Are some people just unable to use magicks at all? Someone once told me when it comes to magick I'm a lead brick, and lead doesn't flow well in the sea of magic. I just figured he was crazy at the time and brushed it aside, but it's always been sitting there making me wonder.

Tried a few things out of interest, with little result. Maybe I was just doing something wrong.
Suppose someone or something can block energy going to/from you?

Skeptical, but hanging on the shoulder of interest.
Maybe it's because I just watched some Bleach.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
hello there i recently posted an experience i had while practicing necromancery.
just wanted to know it sounds like alot of what your "people" do is much similar to that of what necromancery does...

is there any connection between the two?
did one belief stem from another? Though i think necromancery was first...
also you say that you are apart of some kind of community?
do you know any for a people studying or interested in necromancery.

icame across necromancery by my self and was fascinated by it... and how fast you can actually progress if like you mention persistent meditation and mental focus...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by sacerd

1. I got involved with satanism at a very young age.

6. I received a guardian demon

The satanism thing, i don't agree with much, but it rases a question... As far as I know you can only get Guardian Spirits or Angels... you only get a demon if you're still a practicing Satanist... Are you? and if it's a guardian... I believe the correct term is Daemon.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by runetang

Lucifer was known as Ra in ancient egypt yes...

No, god did not create lucifer

Okay firstly, i return to this thread after 5 months of being away,
and i started to catch up where i left off, and this post angers me beyond belief,
How DARE you so much as even suggest that the Christian god and its 'angels' have ANYTHING to do with the Immortals,
Ra was known as 'evil' at times and yes, often the harshest judge,
But do not ever say that Ra is 'Lucifer'

There is a similarity in the personalities of Ra and 'Lucifer' but that is it, they are not one in the same,

reply to post by sacerd

4. I invoked demons / spirits / gods on almost a daily basis

That was all in 5 years, before I managed to gain some control over my spiraling life.
[edit on 7-6-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

Okay then, Simple way to either prove this to be true or false,
Even though i can safely say now, Even the Immortals don't have their powers at the moment, so there is no chance that a human could have any form of power that you describe

But yes prove this true if you can, summon either me or Ra,
i wouldve given you more choices, however we are the only two that we know to have survived through re-birth,
But please, feel free, if you can do so then i will happily let the world know,
But i shant hold my breath

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GrimTroll

My view on religion and beliefs is similar to yours, although I have not really gotten into the occult yet. Need to start meditating and doin stuff, dang procrastination.haha

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join