It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to an Occultist

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lucien

Hi lucien, I felt the connection when,I read your very first post.

Earlier you were speaking about the definition of occult, I prefer the term metaphysician.

Consider that there is nothing occult or metaphysical, but everything is within the realm of the natural capabilities of mind of man, and imagination,

We just forgot what we were capable of,

And every once and a while we get a glimpse of what once was.

[edit on 093131p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello SOD, I was wondering does your guardian always have to stay near you or is he free to roam around in other dimensions until you need to speak with him?

Also do you get a different feeling when he is around? If so what/how do you feel?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaste Reverie

He is always with me, it's their purpose, they are guardians...

The only way I can explain it, is try and imagine having a second mind inside your body, that talks to you like you would talk to yourself.

He does leave my body at times and would appear to me, or follow me from behind, it is his choice, but he is always with me.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Not unlike the holy spirit?

Or a spirit guide?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I was being attuned to Reiki part of the initiation included accepting the en-dwelling of ascended masters, the only one I would accept was the holy spirit.

Although there is another.

Do you not think that these spirit guides may just be different aspects of yourself?

Different levels of your own being and capabilities, other dimensions of yourself. Time travelers? Other dimensional beings?Yet all you?

We are the imagination of god.

[edit on 103131p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Physicists Find Way To 'See' Extra Dimensions

there was a time when they did not differentiate science from magic.

The mathematics of string theory suggests that the world we know is not complete. In addition to our four familiar dimensions - three-dimensional space and time - string theory predicts the existence of six extra spatial dimensions, "hidden" dimensions curled in tiny geometric shapes at every single point in our universe.

www.sciencedaily.com...

"Our idea was to go back in time and see what happened back then," says Shiu. "Of course, we couldn't really go back in time."

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
I have no ethics when it comes to magick, anything goes, and no, i do not believe in the 3 times rule, if it existed, i wouldn't be sitting here right now.

Interesting thread, but from your above remarks, I have to disagree, for everything, every action, spell, intention etc.. has a price and you will pay it, regardless if you realize it or not or if it happens immediately or not. Payment will be extracted from those of whom you made the request when they feel it's right and when you least expect it. Good luck on your journey and while it's fine to play and hide in the shadows, it's always better to dwell in the light.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimTroll
If it's extreme metal you're looking I can help you out with most albums.

I have all of Behemoth's Albums, and many many many other bands that have to do with the occult and such. Mostly Black Metal and Death Metal.

Interested? PM me.

Good tomorrow, fellow observer. I'm interested. I'm looking for monstrosities. What is the foulest, most ghastly wrongdoing you can recommend to me? Handle this matter through a private communication, if you wish. If you do not reply I will contact you shortly.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Where did our occultist go?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am curious - Can women join your group and if so how far can they advance ???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

There are no sex restrictions. Both equally men and women can learn this art ;] This is if we speak generally. I have no doubt his temple accepts women, however its policy is 'invitation only'.

And my question to SOD: i read about ritual of invoking of guardian angel. this ritual lasts 91 days (:O). is it same ritual you performed?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by roxaz]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

No women are admitted into our Temple

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

The body is merely a vessel for the spirit/soul. Why the restriction? Having a penis wouldn't make someone more magically powerful.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yeah, that surprised me too. maybe they are avoiding distractions...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

And yet there's no evidence to suggest any of that.

Is this "paranormal studies" or "paranormal make-stuff-up"?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

How is there no evidence for this? How many occultists have you surveyed on this particular question to know whether or not they agree with me or not?

From my experience and personal discussions with people who perform ritual magick, it has always been the message that is stressed to me. What is sent out is returned and if you only send out negativity you will in return recieve negativity.

just as there are many paths to the same god, there are many methods and paths to follow when dealing with "magick", I've yet to meet anyone on any side who knows all the answers and claims to know the "final and say all" on the topic. What works for you may not work for me, and vice versa, my only suggestion to the OP is to be careful when using magick for ill intent.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

Is there a reason why women can't join your group ???

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I never felt the need to ask them why they don't allow women, it's just the way it has always been with the Temple.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

I'm sorry, but I never felt the need to ask them why they don't allow women, it's just the way it has always been with the Temple.

How old is the temple then? melbourne hasn't been around very long.
I really can't think of any metaphysical reason why they'd not be allowed.. what if you met a "natural" who was very talented yet happened to be a woman? wouldn't it be shortsighted for people to deny themelves the possibilty of gaining knowledge from someone new? As you [should] know.. "when the student is ready.. the master will appear". that also includes females.. they'll just move onto someone who is ready. perhaps you could make further inquiries?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by riley]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

The Temple was started in 1978

It is not up to me to recruit members, nor is it any of my business, there are several High Ranking Magi who decide upon who is to be recruited.

I could always ask them I suppose if you really have to know why.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join