It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found an Alex Collier truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was skimming through Alex Collier's online book (huge fountain of info btw) and I came across this very interesting tidbit of info.

Let me start by saying I remember in the news a few years back, whales where beaching themselves because of military underwater sonic testing. The sound was so loud that it was comparable to sitting beside a 747 jet engine with no ear protection. At any rate, here's what Alex said back in '97.

There's Mount Shasta, the Grand Tetons and Banff, Canada, and of course Mount Blanc in Switzerland. There is also one in both the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean. I don't know a lot about it, but I can tell you this. I don't know if any of you are aware of the recent efforts of the government wanting to "test sound devices" in the ocean, off the coast of Hawaii and down to New Zealand. It's the military that is running this. I have been told by the Andromedans that the military, in using this technology, is trying to look for a particular (benevolent) mothership that they know is hiding south of the
equator in the Pacific, and that they feel they cannot find it in any other way. They are thinking that the sound will do
the trick.

Underwater Seismic Testing
I found this somewhere near the bottom of the book under "bases"
Alex's book

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Alex Collier was always telling te truth. The information has to be spread. I can't wait for 2012

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

hey, Solo....that's seemingly a new theory, I've certainly never heard of it before.

Ya know, what jumped at me was the term "Andromedans". Do you know if he was referring the the Andromeda galaxy?? I mean, it's like two million light years away. Intragalactic travel is fascinating enough, but Intergalactic???? That would be most stunning, and implies incredible possiblities.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Alex rings with sincerity. I cannot say all he is told is truth but I do believe he is relating to us what he has been told and that is truth to him.

I find him to be genuinely an empathic individual who is doing what he believes is the right thing to help us get to where we need to be.

I hope that he is not being mislead by those who are communicating with him, but this is evidence that at least some of the information they are giving him is accurate which is a start.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the comment...and flag from whomever. I posted this awhile back but no one seemed to take an interest.

Weed,

As far as intergalactic travel goes, why not? I'm hardly a quantum physics professor nor a semi-good mathematician. However, If your going to believe in 1, then you must believe in the other (aliens and how they get here). I think the latter makes no difference anyway in my opinion. Intergalactic travel or a taxi is not important, it's the passenger I'm interested in.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Let's look at a key point of this quote from his book:

Originally posted by FlySolo

I don't know if any of you are aware of the recent efforts [emphasis mine] of the government wanting to "test sound devices" in the ocean, off the coast of Hawaii and down to New Zealand.

The efforts were in place back in 1997 when he made this statement, so whatever occurs later can hardly be considered a "prediction".

I get the odd feeling that Alex Collier is attempting to use reverse psychology on us in order to sway us into believing his claims: the more he stacks one conspiracy theory inside of another inside of another inside of another, the more we are apparently supposed to believe that his theories are so bizarre they MUST be true.

Genetics, greys, reptilians, moon bases...all of this isn't enough. Oh, far from it. Comets are used to transport artificial satellites that are bases in disguise, an intergalactic war has been in place for billions of years, every possible shadow on both the moon and Mars points to resorts and tombs and bridges and elevators, human beings are considered royalty because of our genetic splicing and our unique possession of souls, particle beams were used to decimate alien life on Mars by Orions and the US and Russia knew about it, missing children are actually instances of alien abductions, the Earth is hollow....oh, and the best for last--gravity is actually caused by......ba ba bum....SUNLIGHT!

Sincere he is. Sincere indeed.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Considering how small the universe is, and how big our planet is, surely there is nothing to see other than yourself and the world you live in. You call this reality. I call it a small box in an infinate warehouse.

Once you realize the UNIVERSE is much much bigger than as far as you can think, feel or see, then your mind may open and take in ALL possibilities. To me, contactees are very very lucky, and I think there should be more. Notice I say contactee, and NOT abductee.

Anyway I love the guy (Alex Collier) and what he says does resonate a higher form of love to me, he is obviously so intelligent, it must kill him to teach to the moo moos of this world. God knows how he does it, but I know for a fact he has helped me understand a lot about this planets history and beyond. And I will pass on this information to everyone I know, when their thirst for knowledge is beyond the 'spin' we have been taught from day dot.

Love everything I say.

Z

[edit on 15-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You think our world is big? Try the size of my head

I frankly don't know how he does it either. You're absolutely right--because it is such a wide, wide world out there, surely everything he's stating simply must--must, I say!--be true.

And I must agree with you regarding contactees as well. After all, Collier painted a rosy picture indeed of the intergalactic goings-on. I'd like to personally extend a warm token of gratitude to those alien races that have been manipulating us, robbing us of free will, and strip-mining our energy bodies in order to harvest our

BA BA BAM

souls!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

lol, well I cant help you solve your problem of ego, it was/is hard enough trying to control mine sometimes.

Without wanting to really argue with you, I'd ask what you'd think if you could back in the times when they said this was a fact or that (eg the world is flat), and then they discover the 'fact' was not correct.

If you really listened to all of his talks and read his books ect, you'd understand there is high and low level vibrations that races and planets can resonate (and anything else). I think our little planet Earth has been on a low resonate, thus our uninvited overlords if you will have used this vibration to keep is basically contained, and covered from our true full potential of loving as well as living beings. The higher vibrational races, like the Andronomens are obviously opposite to this, and again once you have watched the 3 talks (95,96,2008) and read DSG and NFA and everything inbetween you'll understand more.

Anyway, you have to be happy and content within yourself to hear Alex's (The A's) message, and then keep an open mind to ALL possibilities for the magic to happen I think.

I often wondered if the term "alien" was an insult to anyone that lives out there in the infinite universe all of us are a part of.

Z

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
To the poster who was laughing at the claim that the gravity is caused by the Sun(light), I suggest you search around a bit because that theory is not as far fetched as it might seem and I have a feeling that it might prove right at the end.
I think the last place I recall hearing this "outlandish" claim about gravity linked to the Sun was from Nassim Haramein in his lecture (yeah that long one that's up on the Net) - go watch it's really amusing

Regarding Alex Collier, regardless of what his background is, anyone who gives us a positive affirmation gets a star in my books. If you put aside all that Alex says and only consider the possibilities or the potential that's there, then we as Terrans are truly magnificent no matter how much our "Overlords" want to belittle us.

Our problem is that we do not care about each other enough and are quite disorganized to do anything about the situation in general. Perhaps that will change in the future (I can only hope...)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

There's Mount Shasta, the Grand Tetons and Banff, Canada, and of course Mount Blanc in Switzerland. There is also one in both the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.

Alex's book

what is he talking about when he is mentioning these mountains??
Then he says "there is one" in the oceans, but, one WHAT?
I am curious as all get out as I have been to all these mountains

.....do you recall what he is referring to at all?

[edit on 15-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have also watched the 12 part video series on youtube as well as the newer video from earlier this year and i have to say that the man has really become very spiritual about all of this. It is an odd notion because it's almost as if he is the evangelist of a new religion. I kept thinking if he replaced Andromedans with "Christ" he could be on tv touting the word of the God. The funny thing about that is i would still listen and i'm not even religious.

If you look past the very, very hard to believe story that he presents, Alex Collier carries a message and a general moral underneath it all that can resonate with about any caring person in the world. We do need to change our ways and yes, we as a race are destroying our only home. If he fabricated every other thing just to try and convince us to live life as one with our planet - crazy man aside - he still rings with a truth that anyone should trust.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think some huge galactic mother ship hiding in the ocean would be an easy thing to spot with more conventional means than a super sonar contraption that the navy has developed.

Personally I think that the super powerful sonar is being developed by the navy to route out enemy subs in littoral waters where there is a lot of silt in the water and particulates that make it easy for the subs to hide in. I believe that the concept is to create a sonar that is so powerful that nothing in the water can literally hide from it. if a flashlight in a murky room doesn't work (normal sonar) than a super high discharge xenon flood light will light up the room so brightly that the rat hiding will be easily discovered and hunted down. that super sonar is being developed so that nothing has any place to hide from the US navy. it's there so that when you are absolutely positive that the area has to be free fom enemy incursions from subs that you use the super sonar to be sure that there is literally nothing down there. it's just so powerful a sonar blast that it unfortunantly kills whales.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thefuzmixman

fuzmix...I tried to watch the Alec Collier stuff...I got to part 3, or was it 4? on YT....there's a point where he talks about '31,000' children having gone missing in the last 25 years.....THEN, after a pause, tries to re-inforce what he just said....and THEN says....'100,000 children per year'!!!

BUT, I finally tuned out after the 'hollow Earth' comments....and the 'hole' at the North Pole....

Seriously. A 'hole'????.....what stops the ocean from pouring in????

SO, his 'evidence' was a photo of some clouds.....

BIG HINT.....there is NO LANDMASS at the North Pole.

"Pyramids balance the rotation of the planet"?? Even the Great Pyramid at Giza is like a mosquito on the butt of an elephant....in terms of relative mass....

The guy is earnest, but likely not getting all of the marbles lined up in the correct direction.....his rainbow is out of order, it seems. Elevator stops at the wrong floors....just my guess.....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its not so much the idea that gravity is caused by radiation of the sun, but his statement that its caused by radiation and not as everybody thinks rotation. huh? what has gravity to do with rotation?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Its not so much the idea that gravity is caused by radiation of the sun, but his statement that its caused by radiation and not as everybody thinks rotation. huh? what has gravity to do with rotation?

indeed.

he's been watching too much of "2001 A Space Odyssey" and not enough of basic physics.

if gravity is caused by rotation , then Jupiter would be a tightly compressed compact body - since it rotates in about 12 hours and has a volume of over 1000 earths. i.e. its HUGE...

equally , if gravity is caused by sunlight, then whats keeping the planets Uranus and Neptune together - both are giant gas planets... and both are billions of miles away from the sun.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by netron]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

you really should do a little more research on this guy... his claims go way back.. according to him.. the city of new york was suppose to be sacrificed to the aliens.. in the year.. 2000... and the state of california.. was going to be nothing but a few islands.. by that time also.. he was told it was going to happen.. and there was nothing we could do to prevent it. Oh and there would be a alien landing on U.S. soil.. to let everyone know they were here.. science was going to prove that reincarnation was a fact.. and he had all kinds of claims.. none of which happened.. he is a crack pot, accountant who is looking for a few minutes of fame. And trying to make money off his mantra of bull#.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Alex Collier is someone I watch with great interest, he is a very intelligent, believable man, seemingly shy and likable. Andromeda is another galaxy, and in ufology intergalactic space travel is part of the deal. South America has many storied of human visitors from Andromeda healing their villagers. I believe he, like most or all contactees who reach media level, has probably been forced to discredit himself. I'm pretty sure that would be how it goes. Andromeda is also the galaxy we are going to collide with in a few billion years. Both galaxies are destined to form one large elliptical one.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One think I don't quite fully understand from those who believe this guy is their logic for doing so. Usually their comments mention how likable, how sincere, how modest, the fellow is, and how he carries within his claims a positive message for humanity.

All of that is well and good for liking someone, but has absolutely nothing to do with the truth of his claims. I've watched his videos on youtube (am on part 9 now), and while it's certainly been an entertaining time, it honestly boggles my mind how willingly and unquestioningly people in the audience as well as people in this forum accept his claims at face value.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'd like to repeat, here....something I saw in part 3 or 4....

Alex collier said, in his lecture, something about 25,000 children gone missing over a certain number of years. Then, only a few minutes later, states that 100,000 children go missing EVERY year.

He also thinks that the Earth is hollow, and has a hole at the North Pole....

Folks, this is nonsense....sorry.

MAYBE the guy has part of the 'truth'.....and was fed dis-info to discredit him....that's my stance on this issue.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join