It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found an Alex Collier truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Settle down, breathe and understand there are many things you and I do not understand. Maybe one day, but at this point in time we don't.

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Settle down, breathe and understand there are many things you and I do not understand. Maybe one day, but at this point in time we don't.

Z

Already settled, thanks. In fact, I'm enjoying a nice cup of green tea. I'm just heartened to hear you say there are things we don't understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Im settled laying in bed watching Iron Chef eating some Focaccia I baked 20 min ago. I still dont believe pretty much all of what he is saying. The way he speaks is pleasant and his claims are fantastic he beats around the bush, remember he says that look at the right hand and the left foes something else, well he does the samething when he is asked to explain further he switches the subject but in subtle way.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Kriskaos]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kriskaos

That sounds really good right now. Damn you, now I'm hungry.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I believe that he was also very close by saying" that New york city was going to be an Offering in 2000, a sacrifice, will become ash".... and that later in that video," the east coast phenomenon, act of terrorism will turn it to ash.... "was very very accuarate.... alot more accuarte than most of the predictions i hear here is for sure.....

check it out

its within the first one minute thirty through three minutes..... watch this for sure!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by no one special

No one.....did you watch the entire video??

If the videographer's time code is correct, it was taped in 1996.

He made a lot of predictions, yet to come true....he's very specific, near the end of that segment.

BUT, earlier he mentions California disappearing, and becoming eight islands (Good thing my Mom lives on Palos Verdes!!!) Not sure if he's including Catalina and/or the Channel Islands in that count???

So....if you've never been to DisneyLand, better go now!! AND, bring a liferaft.

Let's see....lots of predictions....all within nine years of the taping....another that sticks out was the 'contact' with nine other species....other space-faring species.

I think we meet the Vulcans first, in about 2050....saw it on Star Trek.

EDIT to add here....this was a compelling link, just starting to learn about this guy....I've found another series of interview videos from 1994.....Collier's hair isn't quite as long in the back....and he has a very interesting accent, in his English, that I can't quite place. Didn't hear the same accent in 1996 videos....

I am tempted to think that, either English isn't his first language, or he was raised in a multi-lingual home. Anyone know??

[edit on 8/19/0808 by weedwhacker]

Second EDIT....I'm watching this YouTube video of an Alex Collier interview.

He is asked about where and when he was born, and declines to answer.

THEN, he discusses his first 'contact' at age eight....in 1964...so now we know his age...(about the same as me)....but that's not important right now. He also mentions he was living in upstate Michigan, at the age of eight (first contact)....so, even though he declined to answer a direct question, he gave some of it away in the interview.

Still, trying to figure out that accent....maybe some French???

THIRD EDIT....I keep watching these AC videos....and he's talking about how 'ascended' these aliens are.....yet they're at war? BUT, they are trying to be peaceful??? Makes little sense.....

He is all over the map, in my opinion......

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Watching the 94 interview his accent fades in and out of North American to Irish/ Scottish depending how he says his vowels. The interviewer is doing a god job by making him explain in detail.

In the 12 part vid he says he was born in Elk Grove village which is a suburb of Chicago.

He also said he had trouble in past relashionship's ( Wonder why?)

The whole time his eyes wander down to the right and up to the left and he blinks a lot ( is he nervous???)

The thing is he repeats the same facts the same why which is a sign either he is telling the truth or he has this script memorized really well.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Skeptics in these threads are such a drain.

Why are they even on this site?

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Because something needs to balance out the fluff power coming from the other team. I know reason and logic is a bugger, but....

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oh I believe in Aliens Im just dubious about Mr. Colliers claims

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Your "logic" is far from it.

Your EGO is far from "logic" also.

If you represent "logic". I demand a recount

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 19-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Your "logic" is far from it.

Your EGO is far from "logic" also.

If you represent "logic". I demand a recount

Z

Methinks the high vibe dude has let someone under his skin.

Maybe you need to up your frequency, guy

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
LOL,

Oh the best part is he says that these beings are 5th or higher density so are they still corporial ? I thought they exsist in a higher plane of exsistance. Also the Orions or the Orion group does he mean the orion sydicate.

If they look like this I will be their slave

But seriously now, Why isnt there are proof of all these wars that were fought.

Also when he says in part 8 of the rick keefe interview at 9:11 seconds he says that the reptillians eat our chlidren he has that 31,712 chlidren dissapering in the US in the last 25 years ( look at his eyes as they go up to the right as he thinks or says 31.712 chlidren ) But in his earlier lecture he says that 100.000 are disappering every year. So what is the number??

He says that the first contact was in the 80's then says the aliens time travelled back to the 60's but he says that man was on the moon in the 50's Im a bit confused.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I agree, Kriskaos....

I saw the same point....scroll up, and you'll see my point there....but you got it as well.

NOW, check Mr. Alex Collier, from 1994....it's on YouTube, just look for it, (hint) It's Can't Miss!!!

ANYWAY, his accent is different, in 1994, than in 1996.

Either way, his predictions are the same....and they are WRONG!!!

AND, yes...watch his eyes....a sure sign of a person who's lying......

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I agree, Kriskaos....

I saw the same point....scroll up, and you'll see my point there....but you got it as well.

NOW, check Mr. Alex Collier, from 1994....it's on YouTube, just look for it, (hint) It's Can't Miss!!!

ANYWAY, his accent is different, in 1994, than in 1996.

Either way, his predictions are the same....and they are WRONG!!!

AND, yes...watch his eyes....a sure sign of a person who's lying......

Thanks, Also just watched the 2008 vid and his accent is back to North American.

Myself born in the US but lived a long time in UK i did develop more of a British accent but havent gone back to a strong North American. The border guy at the Airport in Chicago asked me are you sure you were born here that is a heavy British accent. But that does not excuse the fact that his claims are out there with nothing more than his word to back him up.

Also in the first few minutes of the new vid he mentions the FOUNDER and Wormholes I actually have a picture of these founders

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Kriskaos]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Also amusing that he neither provided any real new information, nor account for why all of his previous predictions did not come to pass.

Watching these latest videos, I almost came to understand what a lot of believers in this thread have stated: regardless of the veracity of his claims, I couldn't help but feel a mix between pity and amiability for the guy. Maybe it's just the feel-good, we-all-deserve-more message buried amid the fantastic stories.

I did have a good laugh when the one lady stood up claiming to also have had contact with Andromedans. What do you imagine was going through either of their heads? Do you think Collier was thinking, "This lady is so full of it because there are no such things as Andromedans"? Do you think she was thinking exactly the same thing?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
LOL,

Oh the best part is he says that these beings are 5th or higher density so are they still corporial ? I thought they exsist in a higher plane of exsistance.

But seriously now, Why isnt there are proof of all these wars that were fought.

Also when he says in part 8 of the rick keefe interview at 9:11 seconds he says that the reptillians eat our chlidren he has that 31,712 chlidren dissapering in the US in the last 25 years ( look at his eyes as they go up to the right as he thinks or says 31.712 chlidren ) But in his earlier lecture he says that 100.000 are disappering every year. So what is the number??

He says that the first contact was in the 80's then says the aliens time travelled back to the 60's but he says that man was on the moon in the 50's Im a bit confused.

Hi there - Just wanted to offer you my take on these questions - my understanding of beings (higher density, etc.) is they are not corporeal like us - they are light energy, souls without skins so to speak - as we are when we're not 'here' on earth - I would also guess that would mean if they stepped down in frequency, perhaps they would need skins, like ours, to 'be here' - don't know, I'm just putting together what my take is based on all the et talk out there -

Why isn't there proof of their wars? What's proof to you? Did you read Gods of Eden? Terra Papers? Looked into hidden archeology, why ships have crashed here? I think there's a lot of proof that somethings been going on for a very long time within our written histories if you go far enough back.

The children statement - I just clarified this in another thread because I wanted to understand what someone else had complained about - I listened to it very carefully twice and did not hear that - what I heard was Alex saying that 31,000 missing children a year can be attributed to this underground race - and that 100,000 go missing annually - two different statements: 100,000 children go missing annually; 31,000 (of that 100,000) can be attributed to an underground alien race. Personally I think it's more like 400,000 disappear annually which would only mean he was conservative in his numbers, not erroneous.

Can't comment on your last paragraph because I'm not sure what you're saying - I just recommend to look at all his work and re-listen to things that seem to conflict as sometimes its just not hearing it properly (or reading it, etc.).

As for the neurolinguistics idea watching the eyes, etc. to determine lying - it is important to know whether he is left handed or right handed and by how much as well as other details of his life because NOT everyone has the same directional movement of eyes in speaking. Also if the film is showed in reverse (and you'd never know unless say his wedding ring that was always on his left hand now is on his right for example), his eyes would also be opposite.

I don't know the exactness of the study, I feel sure there is a lot of truth in it, but I read a while back (sorry can't remember where but it was a science journal or something) that not everyone's eyes would move in the same direction indicating the same thing - depended on many things like culture, etc. So while there is (I believe) some validity using this to determine whether or not someone may or not by lying, it should be done with a caution that it's not foolproof, especially for amateurs, not to mention you'd have to watch the eyes close enough to determine miniscule opening and closing of the iris as well. Just don't think its a reliable way to determine credibility.

Even if he has part of the story, it's still a big story - if he has a big piece of the story - wow, it's a huge story - and if he has most of it...
we're in such deep kaka... I've felt since my earliest memories that this place was weird, something was not right, it was shallow, etc. etc. His (and others) story point to nasty and nice out there - with the conundrum of the nice not willing (or allowed) to help us with the nasties... Still sucks cuz we're still here (seemingly alone) to deal with it.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have read the the Terra Papers, Ive read a lot of Erich von Danken also. Ive studied the Summerian myths and facts, along with Egyptian myth and fact. What it seams to me is that Collier has taken the Terra Papers and reworded it in his own way with twist's. It almost sounds like an episode of Stargate at times. I'm still standing by the fact I would like for him to show some proof. Every time he wants to show a graph of picture he says he forgot it in the car or wasnt prepared that day. I personally still need something more substantial.

Re: to the last paragraph. In his lecture he states that the aliens make first contact with earth in the 80's then travel back in time to the 60's where they make contact with Collier states that we had moon bases in the 50's with the aliens but, that is contrary to what he said.

Going back to the corporial matter. He claims that the Andromedans eat fruit that they grow on their ship thus proving they are flesh and blood so to speak.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I have read the the Terra Papers, Ive read a lot of Erich von Danken also. Ive studied the Summerian myths and facts, along with Egyptian myth and fact. What it seams to me is that Collier has taken the Terra Papers and reworded it in his own way with twist's. It almost sounds like an episode of Stargate at times. I'm still standing by the fact I would like for him to show some proof. Every time he wants to show a graph of picture he says he forgot it in the car or wasnt prepared that day. I personally still need something more substantial.

Re: to the last paragraph. In his lecture he states that the aliens make first contact with earth in the 80's then travel back in time to the 60's where they make contact with Collier states that we had moon bases in the 50's with the aliens but, that is contrary to what he said.

Going back to the corporial matter. He claims that the Andromedans eat fruit that they grow on their ship thus proving they are flesh and blood so to speak.

Hi again - generally I find many of these contactees have different perspectives on the same story rather than taking one story and putting a spin on it, i.e. aliens were here before us and genetically changed us. Sumerian history alludes to the same thing - to me its just different perspectives of different players in a very large and complicated story -

When you said 5th density or higher - to me it's their choice - and take it that if they are in bodies (like the andromedans are, at least for now) they eat fruit - when they're not living in bodies (he said they had complete memory of between lives), they don't eat I would presume...

Sorry, still not clear on last paragraph - am happy to listen to it if you have where it is - my best guess (if I understand the questions), is that aliens have had moon bases all along, perhaps he meant the andromedans have been contacting since 80's and went back in time to the 60's - which if that's the case makes sense to me? I'm pretty sure other races have been here a lot longer, but again, not sure as I'm not completely familiar with every word Alex has said, but mostly so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join