It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found an Alex Collier truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not to mention the scores of predictions he's made, none of which have come true. I'm shocked--shocked, I tell you--that yet another contactee's claims have been proven false.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Why are you on a conspiracy site anyway? To "prove" everything you know nothing about is wrong? Ego.

I feel for people that live with their eyes blinded as well as their hearts broken. I also don't care one bit what any one thinks of me or what I believe in. I also try to keep an open mind. Small minds piss me off.

Love

Z

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Why are you on a conspiracy site anyway? To "prove" everything you know nothing about is wrong? Ego.

I didn't set out to prove anything. Collier is the one who bears the burden of proof, not me.

I feel for people that live with their eyes blinded as well as their hearts broken. I also don't care one bit what any one thinks of me or what I believe in. I also try to keep an open mind. Small minds piss me off.

Why is it that whenever a skeptic questions such enormous claims by people like Collier, who have not one shred of evidence, he is called closed minded and cold hearted? Do you only operate on the levels of belief and emotion, and just set logic aside?

I think you do care about what people think regarding what you believe; you cared enough to lash out at my comments. What I consider to be small minded are ad hominem attacks because others don't share your belief, and intimating that a conspiracy forum should not include skeptics.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i really don't believe most of his story to tell you the truth. The fact that he has made SEVERAL false predictions make me just feel sorry for the guy. I don't know what's motivating him to continue this because he's not making any money and certainly isn't that famous - at least - not enough to abandon his regular life. I know that no one in my house knew who he was at least.

He may just be schizophrenic, but i still reiterate my point that he moved me with what seems to be a genuine cry out for the sake of our planet.

He should turn his story into a movie. Then he'd really be famous.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Holy crap are some of you thick. It is irrelevant whether Alex Collier is telling fiction or science, it is about what you can imagine, and some of you simply can't imagine much.

You grasp for the science, "what our science knows", etc. Our present science *knows* diddly squat because it is largely based on a consensus of a group of people (minority in most cases) which is perpetuated through educational system with anyone thinking differently being ostracized from the scientific community.

Some things in that science have not changed for decades/centuries and are severely outdated by today's norms yet the scientific community refuses to "go back to the drawing board", or in other words apply the basic scientific principles of experimentation and observation. They have long replaced those principles with the "we say so - therefore it's our way or the highway."

Further more, science has been segregated so much that intolerance and rivalry exists between different disciplines to such a great extent that the new information from one discipline does not get integrated into the other.

Coupled with suppression of critical thinking on all levels of education (obviously you will not fare well if you raise questions and doubt about present dogma). Students are told not to question anything but simply cram words and numbers into their heads then repeat them back like parrots, no wonder many have a problem imagining things out of the box.

But I digress...

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo

It's about what we can imagine? I didn't realize this thread was called Campfire Stories, my apologies.

You have some interesting and valid points regarding science and how it develops, although I disagree that the community lacks imagination and disregards anything that upturns conventional logic. Consider relativity, the development of quantum mechanics, and string theory. All of these things overturned what has been known as conventional truth for hundreds of years--and they all required some imagination to think outside the box.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ya know, what jumped at me was the term "Andromedans". Do you know if he was referring the the Andromeda galaxy??

Yes, the beings he talks of are apparently from this galaxy, and not of our own.

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I think some huge galactic mother ship hiding in the ocean would be an easy thing to spot with more conventional means than a super sonar contraption that the navy has developed.

It would depend on whether a huge galactic mothership had advanced technology on it. If it did, it may have it's own "stealth" technology.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by thefuzmixman

fuzmix...I tried to watch the Alec Collier stuff...I got to part 3, or was it 4? on YT....there's a point where he talks about '31,000' children having gone missing in the last 25 years.....THEN, after a pause, tries to re-inforce what he just said....and THEN says....'100,000 children per year'!!!

Hi fuz - I respectfully disagree - if you listen to what he said, which I just did this morning, is that the underground aliens are responsible for 31,000 missing children a year, and comments on a total of 100,000 go missing - in other words, he just says the underground ones can account for 31,000 - and he doesn't comment about the other 70,000 that "also" to missing besides - this is documented (major amount of mostly children missing ANNUALLY -

Please, if anyone hears or sees a discrepency, at least revisit it once or even twice to make sure you understand exactly what was intended instead of drawing (in this case) he is in error -

Alex is very sincere and his body language is not suspicious at all - he is often imploring to the people and often has so much to say it's difficult to keep it calm -

And to one comment previous asking if people in this video were laughing at him - NO! They never did - they laughed with him as any audience would have - there was never any disrespect from any participants that I could detect at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What an absolute load of rubbish.

How can anybody belive that an older wiser race would believe new age mumbo jumbo mystisism. They are clearly scientists.

Absolute twaddle.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
reply to post by amigo

It's about what we can imagine? I didn't realize this thread was called Campfire Stories, my apologies.

You have some interesting and valid points regarding science and how it develops, although I disagree that the community lacks imagination and disregards anything that upturns conventional logic. Consider relativity, the development of quantum mechanics, and string theory. All of these things overturned what has been known as conventional truth for hundreds of years--and they all required some imagination to think outside the box.

Everything starts with an idea - things you can imagine, and anything can be imagined because the existence has an infinite number of possibilities. It is our limited mind that cannot comprehend or think of new ways to express that - that is preventing us from creating bigger and greater things.

And please don't talk to me about THEORY of relativity, quantum mechanics THEORY and string THEORY. Note that I have capitalized "theory" because thats' all they are - postulations by a (small) group of people, exactly as I have explained in my previous post which are now taken for granted by main stream as if they are "shedding new light" and overturning our "conventional truth" of hundreds of years.

Real truth, whatever it is, cannot be overturned and a theory can never replace the truth unless people are blind to it (which they are, else our society would not be in such a sad state).

I have theories of my own, why aren't people taking them for granted!? Oh wait I know why - because I'm a nobody and don't have access to the resources those so-called scientists have. Else, I would probably be cramming them (my theories) down everyone's throat just like they have been doing all this time.

Point being is that they don't have a clue, far from actually *knowing* something is the way it is. And what's even more disturbing is they are ignoring obvious things such as holographic/fractal nature of existence, which coincidently they do not see worthy of exploring. Yet things like the entire quantum (mechanics) field and its causality is taken for granted and not even discussed ("We don't care what causes it and we won't talk about it")...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
And please don't talk to me about THEORY of relativity, quantum mechanics THEORY and string THEORY. Note that I have capitalized "theory" because thats' all they are - postulations by a (small) group of people, exactly as I have explained in my previous post which are now taken for granted by main stream as if they are "shedding new light" and overturning our "conventional truth" of hundreds of years.

There's one very crucial thing you're leaving out: some of these theories have been experimentally reinforced and backed up to the extent that the general scientific community (beyond what you call a "small" group of people) accept them as accurate descriptions of reality. Can you do this with your ideas?

The point is hardly that science is almighty or accurately describes total reality. The point is that by its nature, science is humble and flexible enough to accommodate new insights and incorporate new facts as they are discovered. Can your claims do that?

Real truth, whatever it is, cannot be overturned and a theory can never replace the truth unless people are blind to it (which they are, else our society would not be in such a sad state).

Real truth, for us right now, is the journey, not the destination. That's why we are honest. Are your claims?

I have theories of my own, why aren't people taking them for granted!? Oh wait I know why - because I'm a nobody and don't have access to the resources those so-called scientists have. Else, I would probably be cramming them (my theories) down everyone's throat just like they have been doing all this time.

Um, no. What exactly have you done to get attention to your theories? I mean, beyond posting on ATS?

Point being is that they don't have a clue, far from actually *knowing* something is the way it is.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding the sciences. Perhaps that explains part of your problem publishing your theory. They know the most we can know right now about reality, and yet you spite them. And to top it off, they learn and discover what they do in the most honest way we could expect--again, by subjecting observations and theories to experiments in attempts to falsify.

Have you done that with your theory?

And what's even more disturbing is they are ignoring obvious things such as holographic/fractal nature of existence, which coincidently they do not see worthy of exploring. Yet things like the entire quantum (mechanics) field and its causality is taken for granted and not even discussed ("We don't care what causes it and we won't talk about it")...

Obvious, eh? Obvious to whom? To a bunch of fanatic armchair philosophers who hypothesize while simultaneously looking down with bitterness towards the very principles that honestly explore reality? With all due respect, I'm willing to bet that the thousands of physicists in the world have a better reason for not entertaining your pocketbook versions of reality than simply because they're out to get you.

Quantum theory is hardly taken for granted. If you knew much about the history of physics, you'd realize that that very string theory I brought up before is in part a response to what quantum theory suggests.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That's amazing, NuclearPaul.....because Andromeda is about two million light-years away, right now.

Here's the thing....within our OWN Spiral Galaxy, according to Mr. Collier, just within a radius of a few dozen LY are all these other species.....right in our own 'backyard', so to speak....

THAT would imply, that within JUST this Galaxy, there would be many, many more species, as we explore around....after all, our Galaxy is about 100,000 LY in diameter.

SO.....why would ONE (or more) species from a neighboring Galaxy, such as Andromeda, wish to visit US?? They came all this way, two million LY....and look in on us??

Try that on for size, hope there's an explanation.....

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Because out of all those stars, all those planets, and all the different races of aliens, we are special. We have funky-diggity genes. Our solar system is absolutely crucial to the balance of the galaxy. Our children serve as tasty meals. Or maybe it's just because we gave the universe such kick ass hits like Thriller and Like A Virgin.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It is funny that most skeptics are the angry fist wavers.

It is also funny they spend a vast majority of their time to prove what they say is 'right'.

Again. Ego.

I just watched The Legend of Bagger Vance as Alex uses this to describe how we as a planet have lost our 'authentic swing', and are in the process of trying to find it. Again. Awesome positive constructive example of what he means. Again. I don't care what anyone thinks of what I believe in, and it is also positive to see others on threads such as these, expressing their beliefs no matter how 'out there' they may be. And they are doing it with a selfless effort, and again, people resonate a certain high vibration when doing so, not only helps them, but others such as myself.

The ego driven ones, usually all negative, deconstructive, and well I don't really get what they are tyring to achive other than self gratification? Kind of like how I used to be.... glad I got out of that frame of 'mind', even though it still can be a challenge at the best of times.

Keep on truckin' Love everything.

Z

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Wait.....thrashee......come on. You just blew the cover off of your own lid....you said 'within our Galaxy'.....

Think about it for a minute.....in all of the Galaxies in all of the Universe.....WE are somehow special???

Do you not see how this reeks???

Is it 'WE' the white people??? or 'WE' the black people???

Getting it yet....?

It's called 'transference',,,,,you think you're special, better than someone else....well, you're not!

Humans are just animals.....not all that special.....not compared to the 'others'......

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It is also funny they spend a vast majority of their time to prove what they say is 'right'.

No, we are trying to make you prove what you are saying is 'right'.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Again. Ego.

Gee, I never should have made that "you should see the size of my head" joke--you're gonna run that one into the ground, huh? Sorry, where again was all the angry fist waving?

The ego driven ones, usually all negative, deconstructive, and well I don't really get what they are tyring to achive other than self gratification? Kind of like how I used to be.... glad I got out of that frame of 'mind', even though it still can be a challenge at the best of times.

Another good skeptic made an interesting point that I'm going to reference now (thanks, OnionCloud): you see that "deny ignorance, please!" portion of the ATS logo? That's what us skeptics do.

Let me tell you a story. Some dude, for no rhyme or reason that I can tell, decides to start going around spreading "the truth" about aliens, intergalactic wars, missing children, disguised moon bases, the end of the world as we know it, spliced genes, and violations of mankind's free will.

Even though there is not one single shred of evidence to support these startling and remarkable claims, sure enough, hop in ATS and you'll find poor souls kowtowing to this story as though the man were the second coming.

So here come the bad guys. We pop up in here and point out this blatant lack of evidence that somehow, all you good vibration sorts have mysteriously ignored. Now, you're all probably quite ordinary people with ordinary jobs living ordinary lives. Giving the benefit of the doubt, you're all probably reasonably intelligent.

So we ask ourselves: how can you possibly ignore this lack of evidence? We're not simply talking about UFO sightings here--Collier's claims are so fantastic that they literally rewrite almost everything we could possibly consider to be a conventional worldview.

Think about that. That's pretty important, indeed, no? Could anything warrant more attention and more scrutiny than this? Are these the sorts of things that you'd want to merely shrug at and say, "groovy, sounds good to me"? We're not talking about my telling you that a Porsche can comfortably go 180 MPH here.

So yes...we're simply incredulous, dumb struck, and taken aback that so many people simply view these claims and respond with: "Hey, but he's such a nice guy." "Hey, he sounds so sincere, though." "Hey, look how passionate he is about this."

Why don't you require more than this to believe such profound claims? How do you expect ordinary, reasonable people to respond?

Here's the thing: if you simply start off with saying, "Look, this is just what I believe in, and I can't really prove why, I just do", then we don't really have much to say to you. Amazingly, though, you believers don't just keep it simple and honest. Instead, you attempt to sneer at science, you attempt to discredit the skeptics for challenging you, you open threads claiming to have real proof, and you continue to pat yourselves on the backs like you're in some kind of high school club when--amazingly--the skeptics call your bluffs.

If you want a feel-good party where you proselytize amongst yourselves, then form one. If you come into ATS claiming to have "truth" or "evidence" or "proof" of your beliefs, then put your game face on and wait for those of us who actually care about truth, evidence, and proof.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Think about it for a minute.....in all of the Galaxies in all of the Universe.....WE are somehow special???

Do you not see how this reeks???

Is it 'WE' the white people??? or 'WE' the black people???

Getting it yet....?

It's called 'transference',,,,,you think you're special, better than someone else....well, you're not!

Humans are just animals.....not all that special.....not compared to the 'others'......

You're that friend who over-explains a punch line after everyone has already laughed, aren't you?

I'll give you a hint: it was called sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I noticed that he says Im going to get to that later and he never does in that 12 part Youtube vid.He says we are rescued by divine intervention and doesnt go further than we are going from 3rd density to 5th. On the Q n A section he says that Mars is moving towards us and he then says thats probably what casues earthqaukes but wait a min Mr. C didnt you say that your Alien friends say that the Sun causes gravity and earthqaukes. He makes predictions or he says things that he was told like the moon leaving well unless that is a new moon or hologram. He says that California will be gone ( still there) the only strange thing he says that NYC will be ash in 2000. Also he says that the greys are clones then he says that they are clone/ hybrid so is it a clone or a hybrid? Then he says our galaxy is a holograph and goes into that 3rd density mumbo jumbo.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by Kriskaos]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I have nothing to prove. I am happy with what I know. And I am 100% glad I know what Alex Collier has spoken about. That is the easiest way I can put it.

Z

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join