It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Found an Alex Collier truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by thefuzmixman

"Pyramids balance the rotation of the planet"?? Even the Great Pyramid at Giza is like a mosquito on the butt of an elephant....in terms of relative mass....

The guy is earnest, but likely not getting all of the marbles lined up in the correct direction.....his rainbow is out of order, it seems. Elevator stops at the wrong floors....just my guess.....

I'll have to agree with you there. I truly want to believe this guy, so many things he says ring true. However, he's certainly not a dumb guy and I would guess he must have thought about the absurdity of this statement. So why would he say this? Disinfo runs rampant.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron

Originally posted by debunky
Its not so much the idea that gravity is caused by radiation of the sun, but his statement that its caused by radiation and not as everybody thinks rotation. huh? what has gravity to do with rotation?

indeed.

he's been watching too much of "2001 A Space Odyssey" and not enough of basic physics.

if gravity is caused by rotation , then Jupiter would be a tightly compressed compact body - since it rotates in about 12 hours and has a volume of over 1000 earths. i.e. its HUGE...

equally , if gravity is caused by sunlight, then whats keeping the planets Uranus and Neptune together - both are giant gas planets... and both are billions of miles away from the sun.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by netron]

Yes, but don't black holes form by an out of control spinning neutron star? The faster it spins, the more gravity it creates, eventually sucking itself and all light around it into it's own mass?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Solo....a neutron star is a neutron star --- willnot condense further into a 'black hole'.

Neutron star spin very rapidly because of the Conservation of Angular Momentum as the original star collapses under its own gravity, once the nuclear reaction fuel from its 'Main Sequence' lifespan is burning out.

Every star you see that is radiating light and energy is constantly trying to collapse, due to the powerful gravity, but the energy of the fusion reactions pushes outward...it's when there's nothing left to fuse anymore, it will collapse.

The final outcome of any star's life is largely determined by its initial mass.

Certain stars, larger than ours, will collapse so quickly, and become so dense (denser than a neutron star) that they become a 'black hole'. It is simply so small and dense that 'normal' physics don't apply.

Our sun will expand into a red giant, then likely become a red dwarf, or possibly a brown dwarf.

Sometimes large stars collapse violently, unstably, and become novae.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by FlySolo

Solo....a neutron star is a neutron star --- will not condense further into a 'black hole'.

Neutron star spin very rapidly because of the Conservation of Angular Momentum as the original star collapses under its own gravity, once the nuclear reaction fuel from its 'Main Sequence' lifespan is burning out.

Every star you see that is radiating light and energy is constantly trying to collapse, due to the powerful gravity, but the energy of the fusion reactions pushes outward...it's when there's nothing left to fuse anymore, it will collapse.

The final outcome of any star's life is largely determined by its initial mass.

Certain stars, larger than ours, will collapse so quickly, and become so dense (denser than a neutron star) that they become a 'black hole'. It is simply so small and dense that 'normal' physics don't apply.

Our sun will expand into a red giant, then likely become a red dwarf, or possibly a brown dwarf.

Sometimes large stars collapse violently, unstably, and become novae.

When I was a teenager I was very interested in these types of things. I read "cosmos" and did a report in school on black holes. Its been something like 22 years since. I could be wrong, but I distinctly remember reading about the phases of stars before they become black holes. Considering their mass is large enough, something like 100x that of our sun.

At any rate, the phases were: Star ->red giant -> dwarf star -> neutron star (maybe one or two left out in the middle) But I remember neutron star being the last phase before becoming a black hole. Each one of these phases is conditioned by the amount of gravity the star is creating while it spins.

If there is any memory left from the countless reports in school, I'm pretty sure about this. I even remember reading about how 1 teaspoon of a neutron star is equivalent to the weight of two mountains. And...it does become a black hole.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by FlySolo]
My mistake, its a proton star after neutron star

[edit on 15-9-2008 by FlySolo]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

I think the whole point of Alex's information is not to make us automatically believe him... but it's to promt us to start taking a different view of the world, us as a people, and the universe... again... I'm not saying to take his word as the absolute truth... I'm Saying USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND DO YOUR RESAERCH. Yes, I know it's hard to do research on Alien races from space, but what you can do Is to start paying attention of world events, and seeing them for what they truly are... not what the media wants us ot believe...

( By the way, as I was doing MY OWN RESEARCH, I have found proof that the Mainstream Media is Intentionally Manipulating Us to make Us think anything they want). I am a professional sales trainer, ( I train coporate salesman on techniques of manipulation to close deals with other companies) and I have extensive knowledge of how Human brains can be maniuplated to think a certain way to come to a predetermined decision. I will tell you right now, that when I turn on my news... I see so much manipulative sales tactics happening it makes me sick... and then when you see who OWN's these COMPANIES... and if you knew anything about business and economics you can EASILY SEE THAT THERE IS SOME MESSED UP S**T GOING ON RIGH NOW!!... but most common americans Don't know about techniques of subconscious sales tactics, manipulation, business, econimics, and law. So THEY CAN't FIGURE IT OUT... they just live their daily lives, let the bell run their life, not wanting to believe anyting that is outside of their immediate paradigm.

I fear for those people who won't even TRY to question the truth... becuase they will be the ones to suffer first...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join