It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
holy crap batman there making giant spiders in iran.
quickly robin to the batmobile"corny music plays in the background".

it's been a long time since I've laughed this hard at a thread here on ats. if they make giant spiders then we make giants scorpions the natural enemy of spiders, either that or a big can of raid.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

You guys wanted proof they can exist.. Well as they say, the proof is in the pudding. THEY ALREADY HAVE!! Check out what already existed on planet earth before our time here as ANTS!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

One other proof, In the post before this one, you'll notice the iranian flag.. did anyone ever seem to notice the nice little SPIDER symbol in the middle of it ALL?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by dirkboy]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
www.guardian.co.uk...

You guys wanted proof they can exist.. Well as they say, the proof is in the pudding. THEY ALREADY HAVE!! Check out what already existed on planet earth before our time here as ANTS!

Relax, it died 390m years ago...
Guardian.co.uk

It is the title of article in your OWN link.
Take the advice.

The only reason they could exist at that size was because it was an oxygen-rich environment. A giant spider of those proportions would not...could not live in present times.

Anyway where is the link to the article about the remote viewers? You planning on posting it?

- Lee

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
reply to post by dirkboy

But in all seriousness, how could anyone think this story is in any way shape of form even remotely possible?

Remotely possible? No. Remote viewingly possible. Absolutely. What you don't understand is that giant mutant spiders produce titanium strength webbing capable of stopping an aircraft dead in it's tracks. Destroying the iranians and their spider lords would not be wise. I propose we reason with these spiders and convince them to use their webbing to stop future 911 attacks and to make a wall of webbing across the border of mexico. We may have to genitcally enginerr rosie odonnel with flies to feed our new masters. for I beleive that Rosie can only sustain the life of about a thousand of these creatures for a year or so before her body is completely devoured.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Well, I do believe that all this is true. In fact I could provide you with enough evidence to make you believe that 'dirkboy' is not only correct, but all this thinks are happening in US for a long time.

Remote viewer picture caught in action by an ex-fbi agent:
www.codinghorror.com...

Giantic creatures that obey or eat humans:
www.grose.us...(47).jpg
dezignstuff.com...

I think that the second picture is of a real giant roach that zapd from the inside when it ate an agent of the intergalactic agency (or something).

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There may in fact be a limit to the size of an arachnid or organism with an exoskeleton, howeve I think that given the right conditions anything is possible:

Spidercrab:

Camel Spider:

If Gene modding can turn the following pic a: into pic b: then i believe its possible. However this post is not very believable.

pic a:

pic b:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Maybe they'll look something like Tony Harrison!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Also, this could happend if you mix the genes and let the new evolve

www.islandnet.com...

[edit on 23/5/2008 by Dimitris]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
What I've heard about insects and spiders is that they cannot get much larger, if any, than they are do to their respiratory system.

Most insects rely on a passive breathing system where air just flows in and out of a hole, not forced in and out the way we breathe and other animals, or absorb oxygen thru their skin.

This alone restricts their size due to the fact that if they were larger, they couldn't absorb enough oxygen.

Spiders and insects would have to have a respiratory system similiar to ours in order to grow very large.

I heard this a long time ago, I think I've decribed it correctly, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Very good! Insects used to be much bigger because there was a higher percentage of oxygen in the air (30% compared with our 21%).

And your quote was also correct - an insect's exoskeleton has a limited weight capacity before it collapses in on itself, however I am slightly dubious about this because nature has a habit of finding a way around things like this. Also, the insect is still full of internal organs, I'm sure they'd help...!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

First you say it was a vision by someone else but showed no valid source... so it ends up being your opinion. A very funny opinion at that.

Then you say that giant scorpions existed which somehow you're saying means that their can/will be giant spiders. Does that mean there will be giant dinosaurs soon and pterodactyls? By your logic... you're going to answer yes.

Then... you say the Iranian flag symbol = spider. Do you even realize what the flag looks like? It's a sword with 2 crescents on each side of it. It doesn't even resemble a spider.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Please keep your posts coming... they get more ridiculous/funny every time. Please tell us how you know about this and please tell me your ideas of how to fight these things, besides us creating giant spiders for ourselves. If we do though... what spider should we clone the giant spider after? A daddy long leg would be the best since it's already pretty big. A tarantula would work pretty well though. If it falls down though it could die like they do know while they're small... so that might not work.

And are you sure it's the Iranians making these spiders and not the Chimera race from Resistance Fall of Man? As I recall those giant spiders they had were here many many years ago... and they can also do everything you predicted.

I GOT IT!!! You fell asleep while somebody was playing that game and it seeped into your subconscious. Mystery solved world, we don't have to worry about crazy Iran and their giant atomic spiders... it was all just a dream.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
nope money still in place and no one either in thread or via u2u has been correct.

i will point out that im not telling anyone if they are "close" or not as i dont want to skew the test.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OH now we know why we have chemtrails It's just the government spraying bug spray

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You all laugh, but these giant spiders have already been into the USA, doing recon and spying on NASA and all kinds of scary stuff!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

That thing very almost ate that entire shuttle

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dany_Barking

The shuttle was lucky its radioactive shielding protected it!
Birds eat spiders; could we not clone Big Bird? I'm sure a Big Bird army would be able to put up a fight. Perhaps we could breed Big Bird with the shuttle, then we'd have a Big Bird army that's protected from radiation!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rumrunner

Well that is moderns art. Also with all the cloning and the ability to change every aspect of the human gene that the U.S. can do, why cant Iran do the same thing with spiders? Iran has some of the smartest nuclear scientist in world, along with U.S., China, and Russia. If you think about the Iranians creating a geneticallly altered spider is no different than what the Russians tried to do during WWII all the way up to the cold war. The only difference is that Russia was trying to make a weapon out of people instead of spiders. I do not think we have anything to worry about for a while because though they can change the gene's of the arachnid, it will still take some time to get the genetic code exactly right, getting them up to size, and of course unleashing them everywhere but there own country. You have to realize that it takes alot of time and money to gene splice and gene writing, depending on the time they started it will be completed no earlier than 2009-2015.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't know who I feel sorry for more, the spiders or us, I mean they're coming over to feed and breed and they'll be going home with christianity rammed down there throats and Insurance rammed up their arse, not to mention a banging come down after all the drugs they'll have digested from eating so many of us!!

I say we start a Union.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join