Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 2
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ok.....three 5 dollar bills, six 20 dollar bills, two 1 dollar bills and one 100 dollar bill....no idea on the order.....so do I win?

Man...this story has got to be one of the funniest I have read in a while....spiders that feed on flesh and attack planes....nice! I would hate to get caught under a spider poo from these!




posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Picture spiders about 10 times this big. video.google.com...

This is real.. They will use webs to ensnare aircraft and cars. The madness is REAL


What perfect weapon would catch the populace off gaurd even though highly sofisticated remote viewers who forwarned them were laughed at!! and Scoffed AT??

What did the populace due to Noah when he built a boat when the earth was rife with anakim? Laugh!

Go ahead.. To your own loss..



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
Picture spiders about 10 times this big. video.google.com...

This is real.. They will use webs to ensnare aircraft and cars. The madness is REAL


What perfect weapon would catch the populace off gaurd even though highly sofisticated remote viewers who forwarned them were laughed at!! and Scoffed AT??

What did the populace due to Noah when he built a boat when the earth was rife with anakim? Laugh!

Go ahead.. To your own loss..


If this is true I am willing to give you all of my worldly possessions. Now if it is a complete pile, are you willing to do the same?



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Look out....they're already among us.....

www.youtube.com...

Seriously....prepare? For a giant spider invasion? What exactly would you do? I assure you RAID would not work. How are they going to get here....can these new spiders fly or swim? How are they going to be controlled? Why would they not destroy the entire world?

This is ridiculous.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Look out....they're already among us.....

www.youtube.com...

Seriously....prepare? For a giant spider invasion? What exactly would you do? I assure you RAID would not work. How are they going to get here....can these new spiders fly or swim? How are they going to be controlled? Why would they not destroy the entire world?

This is ridiculous.


We need to build a giant bath as soon as possible dammit!!!

Why don't you people believe this! Deny ignorance anyone!!!?? Freaking hell!



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
This is real.. They will use webs to ensnare aircraft and cars. The madness is REAL



Your link doesn't work. It makes validating your claims that much more difficult.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I was going to say I disagree with this, and talk about how the book-lungs of a spider prevent them from growing much bigger than they are now. But I've been called a disinfo-agent and debunker a lot lately, so I'm going to agree!

THE THREAT IS REAL!



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy

This is real.. They will use webs to ensnare aircraft and cars. The madness is REAL




Wouldn't planes and cars just avoid the webs? I am pretty sure giant spiders make giant webs.

Maybe Japan will let us borrow godzilla to take them out. We all know what he did to mothra.

This thread is awesome.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy
Using a draconian radiation/gene splicing the Eugenecist scientists have managed to create giant spider larve that will be grown to full size Monster spiders and unleashed on global cities.

Funny. Neither draconians (I guess) nor spiders use larvae as a way of replicating.

What a stupid topic.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I was going to say I disagree with this, and talk about how the book-lungs of a spider prevent them from growing much bigger than they are now.


RMPL

Someone already explained it on pg 1.

By the way, I like the sculpture.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Dang those Iranians! Stealing MY ideas about world conquest! I swear people only I What U KNO have the mental capability to unleash hordes of giant radioactive mutant animals and insects. This is the relm of the Evil Genius!

People just leave my ideas alone and they wont backfire on you. You simply don't have the mental capabilities to unleash hordes of giant radioactive mutant things on earth without proper precautions.

I bet these things don't even have frekin laser beams mounted to their frekin heads! I mean someone throw me a bone here.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles
 


1,10,5 20,5,1,1 Is that gonna do it?

I need the cash send it on over.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is fantastic!

Why aren't more threads on ATS like this? Just as I'm getting bored of the "Muslims are Evil!" "Christianity is Evil!" "Terrorists Everywhere!" threads, this brilliant gem drops into our laps!

What fun.

P.S. I really like the Louise Bourgeois spider sculpture and I've got a pretty strong fear of spiders!



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Mm... how would a scientist correct for a defective gene that would produce a lung problem in a spider limiting his size? Perhaps.. GENE SPLICING as mentioned in the topic!!! Radiation when controlled can produce serious mutations and combined with gene splicing can definitly alter the composition of any genetic code.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is hands down the dummest thread I have ever read.

some people will say anything to try and demonize Iran...



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirkboy

Mm... how would a scientist correct for a defective gene that would produce a lung problem in a spider limiting his size? Perhaps.. GENE SPLICING as mentioned in the topic!!!



It would also help if their WAS a link to this story to verify SOMETHING!! I even did a Google search and the only thing that came up was THIS thread.

It would have been more believable if he said they were making rats into something of a monstrous size!

Like these that are invading Florida now!

Wikipedia


Or maybe Iran sent these mutant rats over to Florida!

[edit on 5/22/2008 by Keyhole]



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dont worry we have already engineered white light spiders as seen on this super secret homboy security footage. our kick butt over their. What do we do with our is the next question....



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thank us all for global warming, lets see how the spiders swim


Was a one liner but not now


Yes ok some spiders can "walk on water" but lets see how they dance when a battleship opens fire.



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Gog: "Giant spiders you say? While it seems completely within our range of scientific ability to procure, it would seem completely absurd, Sir."

Magog: "Absurdity, frauline, always absurdity. Nobody expects the utmost absurd."

Gog: "Yes, Sir."

-



posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole
 


I believe thats where the mention of gene splicing comes into context... yeah...





top topics
 
8
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join