It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Remote Viewers see Giant Iranian Radiation/Gene splicing Terrrorist Spider Project

www.homelandsecurityus.com

Like something out of Invasion of the bodysnatchers and Dr. Doom, a remote viewing source confirmed the existance of an Iranian harvesting farm for giant spider eggs. Using a draconian radiation/gene splicing the Eugenecist scientists have managed to create giant spider larve that will be grown to full size Monster spiders and unleashed on global cities. The spiders are capable of feasting on human flesh and take out aircraft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
These SPIDERS ARE REAL! They are extremely dangerous and I hope EVERYONE takes this story seriously. You have been warned!

www.homelandsecurityus.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, if this isn't reason enough to bomb them back to the stone age, I don't know what is. Evil Iranians and their massive mutant spiders can't be trusted.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

This is shocking news. I cannot even begin to fathom the depths to which these inhumane barbarians will sink. If they can get Bat-boy to lead this army we are all doomed...

But in all seriousness, how could anyone think this story is in any way shape of form even remotely possible?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
But in all seriousness, how could anyone think this story is in any way shape of form even remotely possible?

Emphasis on remote, huh?

Yeah, it's a bunch of poo doo.

These remote viewers and psychics are really startling to rattle my last electron.

Of course if anyone says enough things enough times they're going to be relatively correct about something, but we can all do that.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Yeah I still have a hard time figuring out the difference between remote viewing, and falling asleep. Hopefully, all I have been doing is sleeping because if it was remote viewing you are all screwed, I on the other will be perfectly safe in my unground lair and Ironman armor.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Rook1545]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
....and they're building a Death Star too

Seriously, those remote viewers need to get out more. I daydream about a tribe of curvaceous amazons capturing me for breeding purposes.... it's a lot more fun

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is no joke people.....they are already loose in the public sector!!!

Luckily for the population of London, they seem to be able to be contained by crowd control fencing. Though one would expect that future generations of these eugenically motivated, radioactively engineered, city crunching, jet munching, mutant monsters may well be given the ability to outmanouver such constraints.

Stay tuned......surely we have not seen the last of this arachnid archrival to humanity!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
mmmm amazons....

anyway, ill make a deal with anyone out there who can "remote view"

i have a series of monetary bills on my desk, all fanned out and in a random order but they are all quite visible on my desk...anyone who can tell me how much is there and in what order the bills are arranged (on their first guess) and they can have the money. (its significantly more than 15 dollars lol) if they can tell me that then ill pay them off and ill believe their story about mutant iranian spiders, cuz my question is specific enough to rule out chance i think

also, how do they pose a threat to aircraft specifically? spiderwebs? are autos then safe or are they just as boned?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Damocles]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Terminex has a group of top scientists in an underground bunker at NORAD working on the world's largest bug spray can as we speak.

The question is, can someone be found just crazy enough to strap themselves to the can and hold down the giant spray button as its dropped from a stealth bomber?

Has anyone seen Bruce Willis lately?

Think about it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

What retarded idiot ok'd that to be in their city?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I didn't believe this at first, then I found this!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
lol

oh man. I haven' had this good of a laugh in awhile.

Giant Spiders, huh? Guess we should load the chemtrail planes with Hot SHot and Black Flag Spider Killing Spray

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What I've heard about insects and spiders is that they cannot get much larger, if any, than they are do to their respiratory system.

Most insects rely on a passive breathing system where air just flows in and out of a hole, not forced in and out the way we breathe and other animals, or absorb oxygen thru their skin.

This alone restricts their size due to the fact that if they were larger, they couldn't absorb enough oxygen.

Spiders and insects would have to have a respiratory system similiar to ours in order to grow very large.

I heard this a long time ago, I think I've decribed it correctly, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Also found this

SOURCE

Hollywood's version of arachnids is very imaginative. Because they have an exoskeleton, arachnids have a size limit; there is only so much skeleton a spider can haul around!

P.S., dirkboy, Just wanted to let you know, there is NO story about this on your link, you might want to fix it, or maybe you will be found out as trying to intentionally lie, or trying to pull a hoax on ATS and will probably be banned. Up to you there buddy!

[edit on 5/22/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

The link you posted does not pull up the info you quoted. The link you used might help to get the point across if we could check it.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
The question is, can someone be found just crazy enough to strap themselves to the can and hold down the giant spray button as its dropped from a stealth bomber?

Slim Pickens is the only man truly capable of the job....

Sadly though, he's already "been there....done that", it did not end well for him.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
anyway, ill make a deal with anyone out there who can "remote view"

Remote viewing is very real. The problem is, its hit and miss and is a mystery as to "how it works."
Scientists can't explain the mysteries of quantum mechanics, and yet this is also real.

Take particle A and measure its spin, then entangle it with particle B.
Now separate the particles, moving particle B a billion light years away from particle A. Now measure particle A once more, in doing so, you have instantly affected particle B, although it is a billion light years away. How is this possible? it seems some forces are in effect regardless of "space and time." It appears that once two particles have been "entangled", they are forever linked. If you believe in the "big bang", then at one point everything was once entangled, and now is not.

Failure to understand these laws doesn't nullify their existence.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by super70
Failure to understand these laws doesn't nullify their existence.

and just because i dont "believe" doesnt mean i automatically "disbelieve". just because someone says they can do something doesnt mean im going to say they cant, it just means id sure like a demonstration that leaves chance as a very small variable in the equation.

my offer is very real and if i didnt think it was possible i wouldnt have made it. but before im going to start worrying about mutant spiders from iran id sure like a demonstration of the method used to gain this intel.

i dont think that makes me a bad person.

of course by quantum physics standards, if i look at the money on my desk ive changed the outcome of the experiment so...guess its a crap shoot huh? or is it only if i count the money?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, time to pull out the Moritas and call Johnny Rico and the Starship Troopers in order to engage this arachnid threat, wouldn't you agree?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OMG...will someone remove those hideous sculptures posted in this thread...they're making me want to puke? Is that art?

BTW...I am sooo adding this thread to the list on my profile page. Thanks for the info-tainment.

[edit on 22/5/08 by kosmicjack]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join