It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earn up to 10,000 Points for your artwork: Updated 2-05-09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

Excellent work roswell1!
I reduced the image a little bit and used it on our Unicorn page. I am sending points your way.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

Hey Parabol, That is an excellent image you have there. If you could make it a bit smaller, and get the bigfoot to stand out a little more I am sure we can use it.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

How big should the image be? And if I removed the foliage around it's face would that be good?

EDIT:

Here's a quick fix, it's now 300 x 200 and I eliminated most of the foliage over the face...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Parabol]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That is actually a very good size. As for the face, I think it would be good if you added more foliage so that just the eyes and top of the head are exposed. To make it look more like a Bigfoot creature and less like an ape.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

How's this? Do you think some of the nose being exposed still makes it seem gorilla like, just kinda noticed that. But i'm sitting here with photoshop open so don't be afraid to ask for other changes if you think its still odd

The nose bothered me so i altered it...

ha, you can barely tell the difference, oh well, let me know

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Excellent! I will use the first one. With the nostrils showing.

Really good work.

Edit: How would you like your points? ATS ? BTS ? Combo?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
thanks WOS, will try to make more for ya.

really liked the Bigfoot pic too

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Mermaid

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Mermaid reminded me of an old painting of myself:

The original is rather huge.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Original_Sin

I think we will use your painting. Thanks.
I am awarding you 25,000 pts. for your artwork.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

The original is rather huge.

Do you have a link to the larger version?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Just uploaded it as large as photobucket allows it (width 1024 pixels).

i236.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ok, here is the Chimera. I have been meaning to do this guy for a couple of years, so this pushed me to do it even more. Loading stuff on the net dulled the colors though, yuck. I stayed up all night, because I really got into painting it, hehe.
well enjoy. I put 2 links here just in case one or the other does not work. If you go to the deviant art page , just click the pic to make it larger....

i179.photobucket.com...

deviant page

zero-optix.deviantart.com...

thanks for the look sees

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Optix]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
WoW Optix, that is just incredible! Amazing, we will definiely use that one. When we put it up I will let you know how many points you are bein rewarded. Again, excellent work!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words William!
Like i said i had fun doing this one and i had to force myself to stop on it, i was experimenting with some new brushes in Photoshop.

I will contribute more down the road, i need to finish my alien/samurai comic book first.

thank you for any points.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hey William!
I was going to U2U but it is down. Would you mind using a new version of my Chimera. I went back after a day break from it and found some mistakes and i flipped it so it read better to the viewer,

thanks! until later....

preview

larger picture linkage
i179.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

i am not sure if any of these can be used, but thought i'd post 'em in case. they are the most likely, out of the graphics i have made, that would fit. eh, worth the try, right? lol

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hello William, at long last, and I hope this works...if the size still isn't right, please just let me know.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you!

Caitlin

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Okay, sorry I haven't gotten around to this sooner. I am awarding Siddharta 25,000 points for his piece. I am awarding Optix 40,000 points for his chimera. I am awarding justamomma 25,000 points for his entries and Caitlin I am awarding you 25,000 points for your crop circle.

I am awarding these points even though with one or two of you I am not certain where we will be using your pictures. Thank you all.

EDIT: I just want to add that from this point forward, the maximum points you can get for an entry is 25,000. Also, you will not be awarded any points until your submission is used in an article.

[edit on 6-26-2008 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you kind sir!
I will submit more down the road... let some others get in some as well. Its fun to have a community contribution.

later

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join