It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earn up to 10,000 Points for your artwork: Updated 2-05-09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is totally my art work. Don't laugh too hard ok?! lol

*Cattle Abduction*

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here are a few random planets created in Photoshop, any of which could be Planet X or Nibiru (except for the last one I guess).

Here is a link to an explanation of how the last image was created (it's actually an altered photo of a cracked eggshell).

www.mooreimages.com.au...

I suppose it could be a cooling sun, a brown dwarf becoming a planet, or maybe a planet's exposed core.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here's my version of some kind of reptilian being...

...or possibly one of the Nephilim, an alien cross-breed, or a Dulce-dweller.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've got something that it is remotely related to the site's topics, but I am not sure where it could be used as it is a bit abstract...

By the way, the symbol under the eye is a question mark in Greek...

Alexandros

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow! We are getting some really awesome contributions here. I will try and give everybody at least some points just for trying, even if we can't use it right away. I can tell you worked really hard on some of these. MountainStar, you are doing great. Just keep them coming. We can definitely use yours, although I am not sure if there is a catle mutilation entry, which is really bad, tinwiki needs a cattle mutilation entry. Now that I think about it, I think there is an entry, it just needs to be worked on.

The top of my wish-list is for a Mothman figure. Make me a mothman and you will be my hero!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Here's my version of some kind of reptilian being...

...or possibly one of the Nephilim, an alien cross-breed, or a Dulce-dweller.

Thats awesome! looks like a white winged one, highest in the ranks of the 7 species of draconian!!!

Awesome work

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
* The Flight of Mothman*

I'm sure someone will do much better WOS.
But I thought I would give it a shot! LOL

[edit on 5/26/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

WOW, that's a GREAT picture Evasius. Most Excellent!

You should do Mothman for WOS.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here is where we used Basilis's picture of the "sun":

Sun article

I also used two of Evasius's images, and awarded him 75,000 points for them.

They are here: Reptilian article

and here: Nibiru article

MountainStar, I am awarding you 25,000 points for your efforts.

Keep them coming please, we really need your help!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Haha wow great contribution you guys, lol, sigh, I try put my artistic skill to use, but the best I could to is rendered graphite, I haven't learn digital painting yet.

I know, could I make drawings or outlines drawings, and then people could you know paint it in. Like those color-me-in coloring books lol.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok, here is my quick contribution for the Hollow Moon Theory/ Aliens living inside, heh.
When i get more time, i will hand paint out some art, for now this is a quick 3d/2d pic
~ thanx for the look see.
Click link for larger picture...
i179.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I also made this art after reading a thread about hollow Mars. So this is some Martians coming to the surface. I don't know if you can use it, but it was inspired by ATS. * if you want it, i have a larger pic of it...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Those are excellent Optix. I think we can use your Hollow moon one. I am not certain where we could use the second one, but I do like it alot. I am going to give you 30,000 points for the moon one now, and will give you more if we can find an appropiate article for the Mars one. I am going to resize the moon one a little, it is too big right now for an article. Thanks for your submission though, they are really good.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Those are excellent Optix. I think we can use your Hollow moon one. I am not certain where we could use the second one, but I do like it alot. I am going to give you 30,000 points for the moon one now, and will give you more if we can find an appropiate article for the Mars one. I am going to resize the moon one a little, it is too big right now for an article. Thanks for your submission though, they are really good.

Hey, thank you very much for the comments and the incoming points!
I will do more when i can.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nice, ill try and get some time this weekend to come up with some stuff!
stay tuned!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Nice job everyone!
Especially Evasius and Optix.

That Reptilian looks really cool. Like "Children of the Matrix"........you ever read that book?

Optix, the Hollow Moon is great.. Very nice.

If anyone wants to attempt the following as you can see WOS is generous with ATS points....

• Bigfoot
  • Yeti
  • Dragon
  • Mermaid
  • Chimera
  • Demon
  • Unicorn
  • Cyclops
  • Cerberus
  • Giant

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Unicorn was easier...

dunno if its different enough from the origional so i guess someone will have to check, it came up on a Google search, but since it came from a poster website I'm not sure if you can use it.

Roswell.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Heres an image i made in photoshop ...

I have no idea where it can be used ......
... originaly it was a picture of earth from space ....

[edit on 7-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

If anyone wants to attempt the following as you can see WOS is generous with ATS points....

• Bigfoot
  • Yeti
  • Dragon
  • Mermaid
  • Chimera
  • Demon
  • Unicorn
  • Cyclops
  • Cerberus
  • Giant

I have a Dragon, i just need to color it.... and i will do the Chimera, because i have been meaning to do one.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here is an attempt at the bigfoot, not sure if this is really what your looking for but let me know and I can try some other stuff or edit this one...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join