It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Does his best Columbo impression: Just one more thing; You said "Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?"

Here is your proof:

On 10 June 1982, Calvi went missing from his Rome apartment, having fled the country on a false passport in the name of Gian Roberto Calvini. He had shaved off his moustache and fled initially to Venice, and from there he apparently hired a private plane to London. At 7:30 AM on Friday 18 June 1982 a postman found his body hanging from scaffolding beneath Blackfriars Bridge on the edge of the financial district of London. Calvi's clothing was stuffed with bricks, and he was carrying around $15,000 worth of cash in three different currencies.

Calvi had been a member of Licio Gelli's illegal masonic lodge, P2, and members of P2 referred to themselves as frati neri or "black friars". This has led to a suggestion in some quarters that Calvi was murdered as a masonic warning because of symbolism associated with the word "Blackfriars".
[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

And yes I know you won't Believe it.

But I really am done now.

Have a great one

Gods Bank Manager Roberto Calvi

edit on 9/1/2013 by TVeducated because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TVeducated
Here is your proof:

On 10 June 1982, Calvi went missing from his Rome apartment

Propaganda Due? Really? They lost their charter years before this happened.

But you knew this already, what with you being such an authority and all....

edit on 9-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

P2 lost their charter from the Grand Orient of Italy in the mid 70s, years before this happened, because of corrupt activity. The Grand Orient of Italy wasn't even recognized by the US until the 90s. P2 is clandestine as you can get. What they were was not Masonic.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My question was not answered regarding whether or not there are any higher echelon Masons posting here in this thread. Keep in mind that every group sworn to secrecy (the Masons being no exception) has their 'entry level underlings' such as we see here - the one's who are 'sent out' i.e., - the one's whose mission it is to paint a pretty picture, or to put on a happy face to otherwise treacherously deceitful, pernicious, and thoroughly demonic organizations such as the Freemasons. Bonesmen, Scientologist's and Mormons also come to mind as well as many other Satanic cults.

These mindless drone-like 'entry levelers' are sent into internet forums such as this one; they even create their own blogs and websites that are always written by others higher up than themselves because the mindless one's don't usually have the writing skills or even the mental wherewithal to accomplish such a task. Think of 'make-up artists' rather than 'true thinkers' and then you'll have a clearer picture of their abilities and their go-fer function within the organization.

These 'lowly entry levelers' are completely clueless of the actual goings on within their particular temple or lodge - call it what you will. I prefer 'synagogue of Satan.' They have been mind controlled and brainwashed to the point of total subservience and obeisance to the so called 'master' who presides above them - to the one's who are really in control. The 'low levelers' of which we speak are nothing but slaves to an unseen 'master'..........I say feel sorry for yourselves, because we won't. Remember well that the days are numbered and so are the wrongdoers - the list is long, but easily disposed.

Mod Note: Returning multiple-banned Member. Re-banned
edit on 9-1-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zongoid

Nobody ordered me here to post about Freemasonry. I come here out of curiosity and sometimes amusement.

You asked:

This prompts me to ask - are there any high ranking Masons in this group; either from the York rite or the Scottish rite.

Maybe you could clarify this. What exactly constitutes high ranking. Are you talking about those who are just members of these two rites? Or is it something more? Look at my signature and tell me if I'm high enough for you or do I need to keep going?

There's nothing demonic or Satanic about the Freemasons.
Silly rabbit. The Knights Templar is pretty pro-Christian and there are plenty of Masonic groups outside the US that require one to be Christian to join or progress.

These mindless drone-like 'entry levelers' are sent into internet forums such as this one; they even create their own blogs and websites that are always written by others higher up than themselves because the mindless one's don't usually have the writing skills or even the mental wherewithal to accomplish such a task.

L
L Wow. So much mudslinging and so little evidence to back it up. Everything written on my blog I came up with on my own. I don't claim to be a great writer, but its all of my work. You are getting pathetic with your attacks.

Why is it anti-Masons think the "low levels" are too stupid to know anything, but they as non-members know just as much as the "higher ups"? It's arrogance and ignorance. Religious fanatics are blinded and are illogical to the core. In a logical world, this whole "high level" or "low level" one would realize that non-members know less than the fabled "low levels". It is all a myth and just a piece of the propaganda spewed out by Fear Inc.

These 'lowly entry levelers' are completely clueless of the actual goings on within their particular temple or lodge - call it what you will.

Well, I sit on the Temple Board association for my building and I've presided over two Lodges, one Royal Arch Chapter, one Council of Cryptic Masons, and now a Commandery of Knights Templar; so please, continue to tell me what I don't know about my own Lodges.
Silly rabbit.

They have been mind controlled and brainwashed to the point of total subservience and obeisance to the so called 'master' who presides above them - to the one's who are really in control.

Versus your kinds brainwashed masses to accept whatever you read on some 3rd rate conspiracy site?

Remember well that the days are numbered and so are the wrongdoers - the list is long, but easily disposed.

The Freemasons have committed no crimes against civil government or God. Get off your self-righteous high horse. Silly rabbit.
edit on 9-1-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zongoid

You know, I bet you get a few folks who will fall, hook line, and sinker for your garbage, but what I find hilarious is that all the one's who read this and DO actually know the truth, know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, what a tool you really are.

I am a 32nd degree and Augustus outranks me right now. What with having PMS and all. Enjoy all your "knowledge"

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zongoid
My question was not answered regarding whether or not there are any higher echelon Masons posting here in this thread.

What do you consider 'higher echelon'?

Sitting/Past Master?

Scottish Right?

York Rite?

Member of Grand Lodge?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I am a 32nd degree and Augustus outranks me right now. What with having PMS and all.

Wait. Once your year is done and you have Past Masters Syndrome as well you will be begging me to come to New Jersey where we can induldge in adult beverages to help soothe the anguish.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When I graduate college and head to the East Coast, I think we should have a Masons of ATS gathering. Augustus you bring the beer, I'll bring the bourbon, and ND can bring some sweet tea.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
When I graduate college and head to the East Coast, I think we should have a Masons of ATS gathering. Augustus you bring the beer, I'll bring the bourbon, and ND can bring some sweet tea.

Screw the tea, he lives right around the corner from JR Tobacco, let him bring the smokes.

edit on 9-1-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer so he better be supplying the premium cigars

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Even better. Well, I'm scheduled to graduate in 2014.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I will visit the Drew Estates rack. Just make sure the contents reflect the label.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I will visit the Drew Estates rack. Just make sure the contents reflect the label.

See how easy that was Ksig?

And here he was network, telling me you were only good for two things...........nothing and s**t.

Shame on you Ksig.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why do people even listen to that Ass clown Bill cooper!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sicul2012
Why do people even listen to that Ass clown Bill cooper!

Because when you are dead you do not have to answer questions that dismantle your idiocy.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So I wanted to shamelessly use my 8,000 post on this forum to resurrect my favorite thread I authored almost exactly 6 years after it was first posted.

It is my favorite as I still have not seen anyone give even a remotely believable response to the Original Post so feel free to take a shot.

edit on 21-5-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: Network dude still has no beer

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is this whole thread a giant joke. There is plenty of proof for Masonic conspiracy, the problem is they never get in trouble for it because they are so entrenched in the system of control in the Western World that any formal opposition can be easily managed. It seems to me that what they should be worried about is anti-Masonic sentiments becoming a part of popular culture. At the moment anti-Illuminati sentiments are quite popular but it hasn't made the leap to Masonic, but it will. What makes me laugh is that there is such a strong force of pro-Masonic people who hang around sites like ATS trying to argue the innocence of Masonry. Why do they bother if they've got nothing to hide? The fact is the only revolution worth having in the world is anti-Masonic and they know it.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
There is plenty of proof for Masonic conspiracy...

Well then you can begin by laying some out for us to review.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yhin999
And by "proof" I'm guessing you buy into hoaxes, fabricated information, conjecture, and opinions. I have yet to see any REAL proof and a whole lot of hot air; in fact, Freemasonry seems to be the antithesis of what it is accused of.

We're so entrenched? How so?

Anti-Masonic sentiment? What would happen to us? We still have our rights as citizens and your opinion of us means very little in comparison to our rights.

It is easy to argue for Freemasonry since we don't have to twist facts nor are we pushing intolerance, paranoia, hatred, suspicion, or fear. We Masons have that little thing called first hand experience along with our own research and education.

The whole "nothing to hide" argument is childish and asinine. Automatically assuming that something devious is happening shows the poor character and often those with trust issues are the ones least trustworthy. There's nothing deviant, immoral, or wrong about secrecy or privacy. People need to learn to keep their nose to themselves and out of everyone's business.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

It is not my issue to lay down the crimes of Masonry, that has been done to death. I am entitled to my opinion as are you. What I find amusing is that there are so many Masons that troll around conspiracy sites getting upset that their precious boys club gets a bit bashed around. Also, people like me don't really care what a Mason has to say about anything I'm afraid. You can't hide from the truth because the truth is all there is...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join