It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: yhin999

So, what you are saying is you either have no proof that masons are doing anything wrong, or you are just too damn lazy to present it. Have I got that about right?

Wouldn't it be cool if all the masons posts were moderated out like they are on the sites you learned all your hatred from? Then you wouldn't have to deal with facts, truth, differing opinions, ect.

WWJD?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yhin999
It is not my issue to lay down the crimes of Masonry, that has been done to death.

Again, if that were the case it would not be too difficult for you to disprove the Original Post.

Also, people like me don't really care what a Mason has to say about anything I'm afraid. You can't hide from the truth because the truth is all there is...

I disagree. If you truly did not care you would not be posting your opinion in this thread.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yhin999
Accusations and charges have been thrown around, but I have yet to see evidence or proof.

So many Masons? There's only a handful of us on this site and on another site there are maybe 5 of us. Regardless though, are we not allowed to counter the lies and accusations?

I don't hide from the truth, I embrace it, and I try to show it to those who think that hoaxes, lies, fabrications, and misrepresentations are fact.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So, post number 9,000 is being used to see if anyone out there can prove any of those ever-elusive Masonic conspiracies I constantly hear about.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We've proved many.

The association of the Goat and Baphomet with Freemasonry is one of the more interesting, visually.

freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FW4ats
The association of the Goat and Baphomet with Freemasonry is one of the more interesting, visually.

Simply linking to your site does not prove anything.

Except that you are meta spamming.

edit on 25-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Freemasons... guard against cowans and threaten him/her with the sword... When all they want is to learn to stop that which happened to Hiram Abif from happening again!
It's a conspiracy....
The Freemasonic always want more light. But they never say... hey... I'm gonna go save hiram today. LOL!

They know that if we save Hiram... he'll give us blue lodge master degrees....hmph
edit on 25-7-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio
What does this have to do with the topic?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Pinocchio
What does this have to do with the topic?
sorry bro... I thought it was about conspiracies masonic...
Just ignore me.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Let's can the inane banter please.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Let's can the inane banter please.

No problemo.

So, back to the topic. I would like to see a good rebuttal of the Original Post and its premise. My rationale still stands that there is no overarching Masonic conspiracy and hence the reason no one has offered any proof of one.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join