It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy?

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hey AM...
Happy Thanksgiving...

When the degrees speak of tabernacle... are they about the tabernacle that Moses built????

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Quote the relevant portion.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Still waiting on an answer...

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Still waiting on an answer...

merry Christmas AM...

I was hoping to find the red purple blue thingy Moses and company built.
Relevance...??? I'm never that bright ol'pal.

Prince of the tabernacle... always takes money away from me. Taxes.
Gonna claim them on my returns.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Oh, okay, gotcha...

You're talking about the third and last Grand reason why our Lodges are situated due East and West...

That bit is not actually included in our rituals, but was once (a long time ago) included in the catechism of the first Degree.

In that piece, the word tabernacle was simply used as a synonym for a tent which was constructed by Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, which was used for prayer.

edit on 15/12/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I see what the issue is, this is a Southern Jurisdiction Degree. Not something I am familiar with.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I got a conspiracy for you: Bilderbergers, Club of Rome, etc. are all Masonic. Since they love their hierarchy so much, would it really be that surprising, if the Bilderbergers are the public side of the power medall? Like someone said, they managed to survive from the temple of Salomon during the crusades, after their "extinction" the Templars became the Masons... And if you look around it is still kind of overwhelming how many symbols are still "active".

Also the murder of this Vatican banker in London 1982, is a Masonic conspiracy. And the Skull&Bones story behind the Bushes. Because no matter how you look at it, the "Masons" are a pretty colourfull bunch, with very different lodges and members. I assume you only get into the "good ones" by invitation, like it's usual practice with them.
So my conspiracy is this: They maybe shape and build the world, but even if you combine the power and all the money of them and say it is bundled on the top of one super secret power pyramid, there would still be a lot of concurrence. I assume the Assasine, for example, maybe a still active bushido club, or samurais, would then also have survived and fight for the reigns to this world.

Not really doom though, because I still consider Scientology as far more dangerous and can't find a lot of bad in people aiding each other to grow and thrive. And as far as I know, the highest principle is free will. There are freemasons freely talking about it, because they choose so. Must sound like a distant dream to a Scientologist...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a
I got a conspiracy for you: Bilderbergers, Club of Rome, etc. are all Masonic.

Neither one has anything to do with Masonry.

Since they love their hierarchy so much, would it really be that surprising, if the Bilderbergers are the public side of the power medall? Like someone said, they managed to survive from the temple of Salomon during the crusades, after their "extinction" the Templars became the Masons... And if you look around it is still kind of overwhelming how many symbols are still "active".

Masonry predates the Templars by a bit. Please see the Regius Manuscript.

Also the murder of this Vatican banker in London 1982, is a Masonic conspiracy. And the Skull&Bones story behind the Bushes.

Same as above, nothing to do with Masonry.

Honestly, this has all been addressed in this thread. Perhaps you will do what others have not; provide some evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So all groups of people are linked to masons? Fantastic research you have done.

Much easier than actually thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

How can the murder of a member of a Masonic lodge, with a public display (bricks in his trousers), have nothing to do with Masonry?
And dude, Masonry predates the templars, is kind of what I said, because well the temple building story... Still the Templars were at least strongly supporting the crusades, just look at Malta. And the club might went through a few transformations, but there are gravestones proving the roots of modern masons lie in the order of the templars.

What are the Bilderberger? Do you want to seriously say it is just a coincidence? The rituals, the meetings, the symbols?
Maybe I'll address this a few more times, till I get an answer that is more than just spouting ignorance.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well first step to thinking should be reading? Where did I say all is connected to the masons? I said there are a lot of different clubs, fighting for the "world domination".
And in a way, yes all groups of people are linked to masons. You won't find a school that hasn't a teacher who is mason, or a town without a masonic doctor, so in a way maybe a bit too abstract for you, yes everybody has a link.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How can the murder of a member of a Masonic lodge, with a public display (bricks in his trousers), have nothing to do with Masonry?

Because the lodge he was a member of had nothing to do with regular Masonry. Their charter was pulled years before this scandal due to un-Masonic conduct. What they do after that point has no relation to organized Masonry.

And dude, Masonry predates the templars, is kind of what I said, because well the temple building story... Still the Templars were at least strongly supporting the crusades, just look at Malta. And the club might went through a few transformations, but there are gravestones proving the roots of modern masons lie in the order of the templars.

The roots of Masonry predate the Templars, you cannot predate them and subsequently 'have your roots in them'. This temporally is impossible.

What are the Bilderberger? Do you want to seriously say it is just a coincidence? The rituals, the meetings, the symbols?
Maybe I'll address this a few more times, till I get an answer that is more than just spouting ignorance.

What Blidgerberg rituals? You have links? What does their meetings have to do with a Masonry? What Bilderberg symbols are borrowed from Masonry?

Do you intend to supply any evidence or is this going to be more of the same drive by posting that has gone on for six years and 950+ posts?

edit on 15-12-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Except those groups are not Masonic.

Also, there's no actual proof that the Templars became the Masons. In fact, there's evidence that the Masons predated the Templars. Read Stephen Dafoe's "The Compasses and the Cross" where he debunks many of the myths. He uses actual evidence, not romanticized theories.

The murder you cite was said to be tied with Propaganda Due which is a rogue Lodge that lost their charter in the 70s.

Because "bricks in trousers" is not affiliated with Freemasonry.

Gravestones don't prove direct lineage from the Masons to the Templars.

What are the rituals of the Bilderbergers? Symbols? Let's see a comparison.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you intend to supply any evidence or is this going to be more of the same drive by posting that has gone on for six years and 900+ posts?

And with that we know on what level you want to discuss. This is post 443. That's how you treat your facts, hm?
And I can predate something and still develop from something else. Like CocaCola existed before Nestle, had it's roots as a migrane medicine and is now owned by Nestle and a soft drink.... Things change.

You're maybe a club member and you think you're doing a good deed, by keeping all the conspiracies away from your tiny local lodge, but I won't research the Bilderbergers for you. They exist and while I don't like Alex Jones, or what's his name, but this is the one thing he made a fact, amongst others. The owl, is a symbol as example for you.

What's just annoying is that after "the six years" nonsense, even if you'd give me a valid answer, I wouldn't be able to believe you anything. Signed up last year with a different account and am only back since summer. Get your head out of your sunless spot.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

And with that we know on what level you want to discuss. This is post 443. That's how you treat your facts, hm?

Is it now? Having a bit of trouble reading?

Why can no one prove a Masonic conspiracy? replies

Secret SocietiesAugustusMasonicus | pages: 1 2 3 ..48 953

And I can predate something and still develop from something else. Like CocaCola existed before Nestle, had it's roots as a migrane medicine and is now owned by Nestle and a soft drink.... Things change.

You appear to be wrong again. Coca-cola is not owned by Nestle.

You're maybe a club member and you think you're doing a good deed, by keeping all the conspiracies away from your tiny local lodge, but I won't research the Bilderbergers for you.

I see, so you are pulling the Lazy Card just like everyone else who has wandered into this thread over the past six years. I am not surprised. No link, no evidence.

They exist and while I don't like Alex Jones, or what's his name, but this is the one thing he made a fact, amongst others. The owl, is a symbol as example for you.

Really? It is? In what degree? In what part of the ritual? We do not use an owl in any of our ritual. I would be more than happy to tell you what some of the symbols are if you cannot find them.

What's just annoying is that after "the six years" nonsense, even if you'd give me a valid answer, I wouldn't be able to believe you anything. Signed up last year with a different account and am only back since summer. Get your head out of your sunless spot.

I would council you to do them same since you are not adding anything to my thread that has not been pedaled earlier and with more intelligence.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
FYI, there's no "smoking gun" that shows direct connection between the Masonic fraternity and the medieval Templars. I personally love for it to exist, but it doesn't.

You're confusing Bilderbergers and the Bohemian Grove who uses the owl. The owl is not relevant in Masonry. I personally like the owl as a symbol, but that's me, not the fraternity.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

About the Templars: if you really look at it, there could be another Masonic conspiracy hidden in the siege of Jerusalem. There was this story about deliberately given wrong information that lead to the final defeat. Maybe this one was the Mason in the story? Connections with Templars, but not one and the same? Like many of the soldiers during the American civil war, became members of lodges. The same thing, probably. Also: to this day, many of the military cross symbols used in medals and stuff look like the cross pattée. They had to go completely underground, but were very influental people and the French revolution was also strongly influenced to say the least by Masonic thoughts.
So the point is, such an old tradition with connections to the highest ranks of this world, would have developed in the shadows of the obvious. Like the people visiting Bohemian Grove are Bilderbergers, not all and not only, but as well. With an expertise in staying hidden since pre-biblical times, they would have sophisticated their methods and would be really scary powerfull by now. And I say they are. But not the only ones. There are maybe by now different colours to what I generalise under the term "masonic". And like I said before, other cultures might have developed similiar groups.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Sorry, there is a big difference between being joint PARTENERS in a few beverages and being OWNED by another company which is what you alleged Nestle does with Coca-Cola.

Try again.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

no I won't. See Idon't claim I know it all, but I kind of saw it coming, what you're answer would be. It's not pretty getting caught, so you try to get back at me. So okay, why not, let's play. Why should we stay on topic, when it is too hard for you to contribute.
Compare the companies and tell me what you see? The one has in his hands in pretty much everything you, me and most of the western world eats. The other produces a soft drink. What do you think who has the say in this relationship? As I see it, Coca Cola got offered a partnership in an on-paper joint venture, because it is an American landmark- Nestle didn't want to risk a stir up, that would damage the brands value, while taking over. But just compare the volume and you know who got swallowed.
Want to go back on your topic?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join