It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming, disclosure is coming, are you kidding me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm tired of this, do people not learn? People have claimed disclosure is imminent for absolutely ages and yet it never comes. Let me state this clearly. The public will not believe aliens are here no matter what evidence they are presented with until an alien actually lands on earth, steps in front of a camera and downs a beer!

I don't know whether aliens have visisted earth, there are many accoutns but until i see it i can't say it's true. I believe there are strange craft flying around our atmosphere but they could be governmet craft in my view.

My point is that the public wil never beleive it so why exactly would there be disclosure coming? I beg you all to take a small look back in history, just over ATS if you wish and see that disclosure has been said to be coming for a very long time. Even in the 1970's the claim that disclosure is coming has been made.

I'm tired of it, maybe we shouldn't say disclosure is coming, hoping that a government will come out and say it's true, maybe instead we should just continue our research. The main reason i say disclosure isn't coming is that the recently released documents from the British government are a key example of the peoples opinions.

These documents have some really great cases in, sightings from policemen, air traffic controllers, and even military personnel and yet the BBC, one of the main news providers to the UK presented it as "hahaha look at these nutters", they showed the most awful cases from it all, they must have actually looked for the most stupid cases and they reported them. That to me shows the general opinion of the public and media.

Disclosure is coming? Give me a break.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I agree with you.People want to believe as do i.I think its funny how people are thinking the government is gonna disclose this major information of evidence.Why they never will?If you found a million dollars,would u show it to a thief?U have tons of photos,stories,and other sources of info to show some proof of ufos etc.Then again it can also be debunked as a hoax.WE HAVE NO PROOF.I dont like it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984The public will not believe aliens are here no matter what evidence they are presented with until an alien actually lands on earth, steps in front of a camera and downs a beer!

Yep, then the people watching will think.. CGI CGI CGI !!

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984I don't know whether aliens have visisted earth, there are many accoutns but until i see it i can't say it's true. I believe there are strange craft flying around our atmosphere but they could be governmet craft in my view.

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object - not Alien Aircraft.

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984My point is that the public wil never beleive it so why exactly would there be disclosure coming?

Because it gives people something to Hope for that's out of the everyday norm. Especially today with all this information being crammed down our throats, famous quote (by who? can't remember.. haha): "don't believe what you read on the internet"
..... well I kinda have to cause, there's no other sources to believe in anymore....

we all know the news on tv is mostly a bunch of hogwash... even the weather people have issues predicting what's coming... or at least in my state.

Plus it gives people like you, a place to voice your opinion

And for people like me to voice mine.

Thanks, have a wonderful rest of your day!

EDIT: Fixing a sentence

BTW, alienstar I like your avatar!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by WalkOn]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkOn

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984My point is that the public wil never beleive it so why exactly would there be disclosure coming?

Plus it gives people like you, a place to voice your opinion

And for people like me to voice mine.

Thanks, have a wonderful rest of your day!

I'm not sure what you mean by "Plus it gives people like you, a place to voice your opinion".

Have a wonderful day yourself, i hope you check my other thread where i tried to put a positive spin on the world today! A link is below just in case you feel the need to take a look and show the world isn't utterly horrible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Thanks I'll check out the link as I probably have not read it, been so busy lately with life.

The meaning behind my statement that has you unsure at the moment is only cause, we have people here that tell us that there is a disclosure coming, and we all know we'll probably never see this disclosure cause that person just wants to voice their own opinion hoping for someone to disclose something for them. Then there's the other threads that get released from those of us that are tired of all these predictions and or disclosures that never end up being released. Again people looking towards other people through reactions.

So, naturally since people are fed up with waiting for something to be disclosed we post that we are tired of it, thus giving us a place to voice our own opinions about it.

(sounded better in my head)....
I'll go read your link now..

And I did mean, Have a wonderful rest of your day, cause that's how I am, I'd rather people be happy than grumpy... even though sleepy is probably the real issue here.

Peace out!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by WalkOn]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984Disclosure is coming? Give me a break.

Sadly I know just how you feel. I was so sure that disclosure was imminent in the mid 90s; shows like The X-Files and Dark Skies were on network television, Independence Day was a box office smash and made the public aware of Area 51, everyone was talking about the "Alien Autopsy" and whether it was real or a hoax... and then nothing came of it.

Oh and I totally agree with you about how the BBC presented the recently declassified UFO reports; as usual they decided to focus on the most bizarre cases and reinforced the idea that people who see UFOs should be the subject of ridicule

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Thanks for mentioning Independance Day. That movie i remember sparked an absolute maelstrom in the conspiracy world. So many people thought that would be the true showing to the world of visitation by alien beings and yet here we are with the public still seeing it as completely nuts.

new topics

top topics

join