It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

I'd hate to turn into someone that never calls myself out when I am wrong, and only when I am right!

So, calling this one a totally false hit. Nothing...nada...and I am feeling a bit better. Turned out my kids started not feeling well a few days after me. I still have a headache, actually.

Chalking this one up to a bug.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Woke up at 3 AM, now I'm wide awake!
At 3:22 I had the loudest, sharpest ear ringing I ever had before!
It only lasted a few seconds, thank goodness!
But still have some mild background humming.
No quakes showing up yet,
but thought I'd log it before I try to go back to sleep.
WOQ

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This past few days haven't been very good and last night around this time my head was killing me. Turns out that huge quake happened. It's still killing me in fact. I have been sick feeling most of the day. Nausea this afternoon and feeling hungry. But this headache is just the worst. Hope everyone else is okay.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

Hallo!
Not surprised at all that you're here. I've had no symptoms for a while, and have been preoccupied with other physical stuff going on...still waiting for a proper assessment of possible fibromyalgia or whatever it is. Today, however....thundering headache, can't get rid of it, starting to feel a bit sick with it. So yeah, Alaska, more particularly the Aleutian Chain,is worrying me, or somewhere along the 57th, maybe mid Atlantic. I've noticed Dutchsince's FB reports tonight pointing out that there is no movement at all along the western edge of the Pacific rim, and he's watching from the Phillipines and northern Indonesia to Kamchatka. The eq map does look very weird with this big gap in it considering how much activity there has been in the last week elsewhere. The headache isn't as bad as last year's 8 mag, but it's still a belter.

Stay safe everyone.

Cait xx

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok...there was a 4 mag near Adak Island, right on the western end of the Aleutian chain today, 51 degrees north...not bad, not bad....

Still have a headache so will be watching this one very closely. If it's going to be bang on the 57 line, it will be near Larsen Bay.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Scientist will not put their credibility on the like
in predicting a earth quake.
What if nothing happens or it hits 4 weeks later.
When they have all moved back?
They will blame the Scientist and not listen to them again.

So they Must wait till they can give better time for the earth quake to hit.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Stuff is feeling rather strange tonight. Noticed some vertigo just now and I've felt on edge the past few hours and a friend is feeling rather panicked all of a sudden around 10pm at the same time I was feeling uneasy. Birds were acting incredibly weird a few hours ago. The birds around my house do not ever behave the way they were tonight but something was awry in their world. Also a bit of a headache is trying to start. So I'm just posting cause something tells me I should. It could be nothing but I'd rather post than wait on it.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'll tell you how best to predict earthquakes.

Is there fracking in the region? Yes ? Then there will be earthquakes.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe
Stuff is feeling rather strange tonight. Noticed some vertigo just now and I've felt on edge the past few hours and a friend is feeling rather panicked all of a sudden around 10pm at the same time I was feeling uneasy. Birds were acting incredibly weird a few hours ago. The birds around my house do not ever behave the way they were tonight but something was awry in their world. Also a bit of a headache is trying to start. So I'm just posting cause something tells me I should. It could be nothing but I'd rather post than wait on it.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Eat something. You're blood sugar is low. That's all.

So far as the birds acting weird, likely due to the massive storm system cutting across the USA right now, assuming you're in the US?

We've had a huge amount of unseasonable rain here too today. (British Columbia)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How are you all doing? I've been trying not to post too much, as my physical symptoms....as yet undiagnosed....have been pretty much off the charts, apart from Alaska headaches, which have been notable in their absence. I do have very occasional sharp little forehead headaches, but that's all.

Here's why I'm posting today, as this has been bothering me for a few days now. There is lots of seismic activity just now...global unrest, according to some people, and the mags are up there in the 6+ range. I can't pin down my symptoms to just one thing like Larsen Bay as I did before. The pain and discomfort is too widespread and generalised for that. Painkillers make absolutely no difference at all. Most I can't tolerate anyway, and have even done the antidepressant thing with no luck, just out of sheer desperation.

What if this is a reaction for everything moving? I'm thinking out loud here, so please don't be too harsh.
And no, I couldn't be less interested in what "science" might think of how I feel. My usual summer relief in pain hasn't even started. In fact, it's getting worse daily, and today is beyond horrible...back and leg pain that has me hobbling around like I'm 95, and almost unable to lift anything without lots of discomfort. Also, my dog, and my neighbour's dog have been very unsettled at night, whining, pacing, barking out the windows at nothing, which is not typical. Trying to get mine out from under the duvet some days is kinda hard, and I know there is nothing wrong with him. We had a 4 pointer just off the English coast a few days ago, and it really wouldn't be surprised if something started to shift or rumble north of the border sometime soon. We have some fairly major faultlines up here. The Scottish First Minister mad a remark just after the UK election 2 weeks ago about a tectonic shift in British politics...maybe she wasn't joking.
Anyway...I probably sound like I'm not saying very much...this just feels like everything is under huge stress to the point where I can't tell the bits apart. The worst feeling is that it's not going to stop, and it's building to something we haven't seen for a long time. Ever, to be honest about how it feels, like things are going to move physically on the map, and bits of land disappear.

Meh...just thoughts.

Stay safe.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just an add...there has been another earthquake in the UK, a 3 magnitude in North Wales.

British Geological Survey

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Anyone else wiped out tonight?
Had a relaxing weekend, well rested, then BAM!
A few hours ago I started getting hungry,
& so tired I can't stay awake!
Too tired to even get up & get something to eat!
I can't even count how many times hubby had to wake me up
to try to watch the news!
And I fell asleep even with my phone in my hands trying to read!

I did see where there is a CME hitting about now,
but those are usually quake symptoms for me.
Anyone else having any symptoms???
WOQ

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow! Where has everyone been? I hope you all have been fairly symptom free this whole time!

This is apparently the first time I've ever tried to post from my phone! I guess an old dog can learn some new tricks!
Some really weird things going on today. Thought I'd better check in!
We've been burning the candle at both ends though, so at first I didn't think too much of it.

But I've been eating ALL day! Still feel like I didn't eat anything at all! Never had it this bad before! Then I remembered that I had asked hubby earlier today to run out to the corn truck when he went into town. He forgot, but then it hit me...corn! Maybe I still feel hungry because I didn't fix the corn craving???

I asked hubby if he was feeling eq symptoms & he said he was, then laid down on the couch & fell asleep!

But the strangest part of all has been the noises the house is making today! All kinds of pops & bangs like something is moving! Three or four times in the last few hours, from different places in the house! Never heard it do that before! Thought I'd log it, in case it turns out to mean something!
WOQ

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wasobservingquietly

working working working and too tired to be online much but doing ok. The OK earthquakes have been driving my husbands ears crazy and they don't help with my balance.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ur44lois

It's so good to hear from you!!!
Glad you are doing okay!
Same here...so tired, don't even feel like sitting at the computer!
All kinds of activity going on too.
Atlantic Ridge, Mexico, Panama, eastern Canada, Tennessee, Maryland...
Hard to tell if it's quakes or trying to do too much!

When I sit down to rest for a 'minute', only 2 or 3 hours after waking up,
& sleep like it's midnight, something is going on!!!

I read an article that said Oklahoma has passed California
in the amount of quakes it's having & even attributed it to human activity!
It sure is concerning!
When will they ever learn???

Take care!
WOQ

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Glad to see people still around here. I have not had much chance to post here but not much has gone on, honestly said. Mostly dealing with my anxiety and depression stuff is keeping me from most things like normal. Though I just had a hunch to check on all of you. Not sure if that means anything though =)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Same here, Rb. Feeling particularly peculiar this afternoon. Hope it's just too much coffee.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There are too many 4 magnitudes the last couple of days. Since Mar. 2011 I look and study patterns. There is a pattern emerging which screams at me. When so many 4's begin to be experienced and the Sun is active, we experience a mag 6 plus within 48 hours.

Where? I have no idea.

Why? I have no idea. lol

Here is to hoping I am wrong about the pattern.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The last few days I have been watching the USGS EQ page and just kind of expecting something.
I hate that feeling.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi, Everyone!

Just logging in to say that I felt reeealy good yesterday when I woke up!
Better than I have in years! I wondered what was up with that!
But really happy about it!
I don't like to seem like a Debbie Downer all the time,
so I thought I should report on the good stuff too!!!

I should be wiped out, because I've been doing too much.
I'm pretty good today too. Two in a row?!
So now I'm going hmmm...what's up with that?
And what's different, what has changed???
When I saw the 6.4 & 6.2 in New Zealand I was really surprised!
I should be feeling some symptoms!

A last hurrah before TSHTF???
(I have read a few threads about the whole September thing! Ha, ha!)
Kind of like how some dying people rally right before they die!

A few good days/weeks to enjoy/prepare, before everything starts to happen?

Anyone else feeling exceptionally well lately???
And if you are, what is different?
We must find out what it is, so we can keep repeating it!!!

WOQ
edit on 7-9-2015 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join