It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Mine worked. Got a Ps3

Edit - Also got a wii and didn't ask for it, maybe a bonus
?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Leviatano]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

How did it come to you? Did you just get enough money to buy it, did somebody give it to you, how did it happen?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Just because something's cool to believe in doesn't mean you should believe in it without any evidence.

Dave, have you never had an irrational feeling about something? Have you never seen a girl across a room and fallen in love at first sight? Have you never listened to a piece of music and felt shivers down your spine?

Why does everything need to be measured, tested, categorised and stripped of all mystery? I know I know - it's ignorant to put stock in something you haven't proved to be true. But isn't there room in life for a little faith and mystery?

Perhaps the real price of magick is that it isn't easily proven. Nothing in this life is free and seeing as sigil magick is a powerful concept that's relatively easy to perform, perhaps we pay in blind faith. I'm not going to apologise for having faith in something unknown. I was once an atheist who would have laughed at this kind of stuff - just like you. But one day, I stood on a mountain and overlooked the most majestic landscape. I was deeply touched and I couldn't explain it. What I felt far exceeded the sum of my senses and I realised that there's a force in this life that's unexplainable.

You might be a hardcore atheist, but can't you just let us more spiritual folk indulge our curiosities? We're not Christians and Muslims going to war in the name of a God, we're just a bunch of open-minded people - perhaps a little too open-minded for you, but whilst you might say our lack of proof propogates ignorance, I'd say your unwillingness to explore the unknown is just as likely to breed ignorance.

I'm not criticising or attacking. I've paid attention to everything you've had to say in this thread but now I'm inclined to cease addressing you because this is getting us nowhere.

All the best.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cgrfan

Both. Although it was funny. I got extra hours at work and the moment I got the PS3 and Wii I basically stopped getting hours as much :p.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
Mine worked. Got a Ps3

Edit - Also got a wii and didn't ask for it, maybe a bonus
?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Leviatano]

Could you send a ps3 my way, I'm a big mgs and final fantasy fan,

[edit on 29-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I used this method some time ago now, It worked to a certain degree for my ends.I think I should try it again but this time I feel it would be stronger as I have since become more experienced in these areas.Thanks for the post, the reminder may have saved me a lot of trouble ^~^.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I unfortunately don't have a spare like some other PS3 owners :p.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I create a sigil for the same thing like every other day probably, is this a bad idea or will it help me get what I want?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have a question......

Is it possible to create a sigil and have the results transfered to another person.

I made a specific sigil for a result for myself but my GF got the results instead. What did I do wrong?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To all: Generally speaking, approximately how long did it take before you've seen results from your sigils?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Purgatory

for me it was only 3 hours. it's been a good couple of weeks and its still working strong.
For others it has taken longer. Lots might come into play such as the "difficulty" of realizing the wish; i.e. how much "energy" might have to be summoned to the task, or how intense your emotions or feelings about the wish were while making or charging it.
Any doubts you have about your wish could also be a factor. Negative feelings or doubts may act counter to reaching your goal, or slow down the process.
Just my intuitions, from very little experience but lots of reading here on line. See also threads about Power of Attraction, and videos by Abraham-Hicks
youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

This stuff is so unknown, if it exists at all, that trying to predict how it will react (if it reacts at all) is so inaccurate it's pointless to even try. You might as well choose a random number.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
mine worked after 2 weeks
i asked for £100 for new footie boots i received £170 out of the blue

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

Unfortunately, you don't know that £170 is due to your sigil stuff. So chalking it up to that would be abandoning logic and reason.

If you want to believe in sigil without any evidence, then sure - chalk it up.

If you value logic and reason, you are obliged to not chalk it up to sigil.

There is simply no control group to these "experiments", so it's all pointless. People make a sigil, get what they want (regardless of whether it was actually due to the sigil), then claim it all was due to the sigil. This is about as far from paranormal study as you can get.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This sounds intriguing. Can anyone give an example of a sigil charging ritual?

[edit on 6/5/2008 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
This sounds intriguing. Can anyone give an example of a sigil charging ritual?

An emotionally heightened state strengthens your link to the spirit world (or the subconscious for the skeptics). So anything energetic, emotional, or meditative. Meditation, sexual climax, or some other type of psychodrama. My method of choice is meditation because it is a tool I'm trying to strengthen for reasons unrelated to sigil anyway, but I'd suggest choosing something that has relevance to your sigil's intention - for example, if you've created a sigil to heal a physical ailment, perhaps use a mild, controlled pain to charge it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thnak You. I have made 2 sigils so far. Anyone else end up with sigils that look a lot like animals?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thanks! I made 2 sigils so far. Anyone else's end up looking a lot like certain animals? Mine did.

Think I might have double posted.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

well the money came after the bank realised that they made a mistake with a loan repayment - the loan finished 5 years ago! and they are only getting around to it now

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by craic.n.up

Unfortunately, you don't know that £170 is due to your sigil stuff. So chalking it up to that would be abandoning logic and reason.

If you want to believe in sigil without any evidence, then sure - chalk it up.

How would one get evidence?

I think the only answer to that is to try it, if it works, try it again, if it works again try it again, until there is NO doubt left that is really works.

Is that a good experiment? I don't see any harm in at least trying, right?

If you have a better experiment please do tell us, so we can all try it.

Peace.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join