It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Sigil Results, this stuff works!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Great site whaaa!

I wanted to point out this sub page on the site for those who were looking into musical sigils. It provides a specific method for creating an acoustic sigil.

www.chaosmatrix.org...

Peace everyone!

Edit to add link......DOH!

[edit on 16-5-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How do you exactly charge a sigil?

Once I do this, I know the hardest part will be left--to forget it as much as possible so it's only left in my subconscious.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

By the intent of your heart/mind.

Do you know the feeling that could be best described as: "This is how it's gonna be, and that's that"?

That's that.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
A little background. I was recently fired from my job(there is a thread about it, called I was fired For My Bumperstickers). So, I need a new one.

Last night I did a sigil, and today I was hired for a new job! I even disclosed regarding my bumperstickers, and it was a go!

Thank you for this thread, this stuff works.

Hey I read the first few pages of that thread and felt so bad about what happened to you... so I am ultra-psyched that you used this method to get your new job and it worked for you. Congrats!!!

On another note... I will be working up my own sigils this weekend - haven't decided which ones yet but will post results later. Thanks to the OP for this thread. I have great expectations!

Annestacey

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I am not closed-minded, and if any actual evidence existed that this stuff was true (as opposed to the stories we read here, which can easily be explained by more mundane explanations), I'd be one hell of a vocal supporter. As it is, no evidence exists beyond the "it worked for me!" claims.

so, Dave 420, would you wait for scientific evidence that ice cream tastes good before trying some for yourself? No, of course not, because it would be easy enough for you to just try some and find out for yourself.
Its the same thing with Sigils. Its not brain surgery. Its easy to do. You can just try one and find out for yourself if it works for you or not.
But, regardless of your results, you still could not say anything about other's experiences. If it worked for them, then it worked for them. End of story.
This is, after all, about experiencing something. It is not about writing a psychosocial doctoral thesis. Unless of course, that kind of thing is what charges your battery, then go for it. I suppose one could do a doctoral thesis on the bio-mechanics of riding a bike, but unless your building robots, why bother? Its just more fun to ride the bike, lick the ice-cream thats your favourite or try a Sigil for yourself, and just possibly make life a little easier and more interesting.
Of course, you may just be one of those souls for whom intellectualizing is easier than experiencing. If so, then this indeed may not be for you.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by wayno]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have a question.

Let's say I want to do sigil magick to recieve an item, and let's say that this item costs £15. What would be the best thing to do the sigil for, the £15 to buy the item, or simply the item itself?

I'd be very interested to know, and will post my results.

Thank you

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is a topic that I find very interesting , its also a topic that I have spent some time researching . I hope that the information I post will be found useful to some .
One of the best books on this topic for the beginner would have to be, Secrets of the Magicka; Grimoires by Aaron Leitch, the book is great for introducing one to this ancient Magickal practice . A few other books that any one interested in this topic should read would be, The Three Books of Occult Philosophy, and a relatively unknown little book by the name of Picatrix, which was recently translated to English from its original Arabic .
As one looks into this form of Magick you will learn what an important roll astrological timing plays in the creation of a Sigil . One great way to know what astrological day and hour it is , is by the use of a free little program called ChronosXP . Using this little program will help you plan ahead as to the best day and hour to create your Sigil, depending on the desired out come .
If you are interested in this topic you may also want to spend some time looking at the works of John Dee , one time advisor to Queen Elizabeth and creator of Enochian Magic . John Dee created \"keys\" that one , who knew how to read them , could locate the names of angelic beings in these \"keys\" . Pictures of these keys can be found online by doing a search using John Dee as the key word . The purpose of adding names to the Sigil would depend on the desired out come or goal of the Sigil being made , i.e money , love, or divination .
I hope this information is found useful and given the length of this thread I hope that I am not repeating what has already been said .

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A few things:

- the "chaos magic" sigils (the ones you make yourself, that you make up by using the letters of a sentence and charge) are not the same as the sigils used in the Grimoires, which describe eregores

- always, ALWAYS banish when you're doing more than a 5-minute quickfire sigil. Every time you evoke something, banish.

- don't start by reading the Grimoires. Every one has a different demonical/angelic hierarchy, most are translations, and if you just want to do sigilization, Frater UD's "Practical Sigil Magick" is modern, short, and sufficient.

- the golden rule: to know, to will, to dare, and to be silent.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted-Inside-Out
I have a question.

Let's say I want to do sigil magick to recieve an item, and let's say that this item costs £15. What would be the best thing to do the sigil for, the £15 to buy the item, or simply the item itself?

I'd be very interested to know, and will post my results.

i dont have the answer to your question, but there are numerous things i really need right now, so i figured it was more practical to just ask for one lump sum (of money) rather than to do 6-7 sigils asking for individual things!.... if it works, i will be truly amazed, as there is no way id have a good amount of money coming my way right now, from any direction, so if mine works, it will be a miracle!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So I drew my first sigil and I think I muffed it up, also I guess I need to "charge" it?

I wrote out a statement that I want to happen, crossed out the vowels and double letters but here's where I think I messed it up.

As I started to draw this sigil I had an overwhelming feeling/need for it to be visually balanced, so I wrote the letters more than once.

So, have I cursed my first sigil for all eternity for writing the letters more than once? And if it's still okay, what's the best method for charging it?

I am a skeptic by nature but figured what better way than to put this to the test than to try it out.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
As I started to draw this sigil I had an overwhelming feeling/need for it to be visually balanced

i had that feeling too..... i kept doing mine over and over until i felt happy that it looked quite balanced.....some sites say to charge them, others say to put it in a safe place and then forget about it... i spent a few minutes looking at mine, and trying to get the sigil in my subconscious, i then put it away, it must be in my subconscious because ive dreamt about it the last 2 nights!.... ive tried to just forget about it now, but i have to admit, i put my lottery ticket with it earlier! lol

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I had two rough drafts before the final product, I'm quite pleased with it though and it is perfectly balanced. After having more success with money than love, I'm asking for ... Which brings up another question, am I supposed to keep my "wish" a secret?

If you can't tell, I'm a "wing it" guy. I probably should have done more research before drawing my sigil.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
For the people that are having trouble with it...

All I did was make my wish, cross out the double letters, charged it by meditating on top of it, then I burned the sigil.

It just has to be something that you can remember easily.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This reminds me of a Stephen King story called "Everything's Eventual." in which a kid has the power to write letters to people, find a special word or symbol that has a connection with the person to charge the letter, and then when they read the letter, it would come true. Or something like that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply post by Max_TO

Hey Max!

Thanks for the the great resources and valuable info!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I did a sigil to end suffering in the world, I hope that it works. Prior to that sigil, I did a different one, but I felt selfish and tore the paper up.

Why don't you all join me on this sigil and help rid the world of suffering?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

I also thought about doing a sigil to end the world's suffering, then I had second thoughts. Suppose you get hundreds or thousands of people all with the same intent and they all produced a sigil for that outcome. Then Earth is struck by an asteroid and everything is wiped out. We would have got our wish, but at what price? 'Be careful what you wish for' suddenly I fully understand its meaning.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
For those that dont know its not the sigil doing anything its the desire manifested into a representative symbol or "sigil" its your ability doing everything but because most people close themselves off at a young age many find it easier to trick the mind into doing it through rationalization

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So last night I sat "Criss-Cross Applesauce" on my sigil and mumbled incomprehensibly for a good 1/2 hour, would most of you agree my sigil is now charged? BTW, after about 15 minutes or so my legs fell asleep, do you think the sigil had anything to do with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join