It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Other Roswell ?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just came across this article...Thought it was quite interesting and have never heard it discussed on ATS before...Just thought id bring it to the attention of everyone here...Hopefully a interesting read for you! I thought it was a good read...As you can see I usually only post stuff that seem kind of crediable(i.e Military Witness's, Astronauts, ppl of those stature)not blurry pictures and stuff of that sort...Anyhoo...Thoughts?

heres the link pr-canada.net...

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i guess im just trying to get feedback to see if this is an event that ANYONE is familar w/...Ive never heard of this incident, so any extra info on the subject would be much appreciated
!

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
come on Ats'ers....Someone is either interested or have heard of this surely...from what i can understand this is the #1 site for these kind of discussions...SOMEONE knows or has at least heard of this incident

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Did this guy take any pictures to back up his claim?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Well he was flying military aircraft, so im assuming his on board camera that they carry might of captured something, but then again if my memory serves correct then i dont think gun camera's or anything like that take pictures unless the target they are tracking is fired upon...Im not a hundred percent, but the article didnt mention anything of that nature...I guess what intrigues me is the fact that this guy is a trained military figure (that is high ranking) that saw something that he deemed "incredible"...from what i can gather he hasnt tried making any money or anything off this claim (not a hundred percent sure on that so dont shoot the messenger)...I tend to pay alot of attention to military and government officials that make these claims, because honestly for them to come out and say something is kind of a career killer, so wouldnt make sense to come and say such claims unless they feel the public deserve this info...my 2 cents...More knowledge of this incident would definitley be great!!!

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Around here we like a little proof to go with our crazy stories. We're just that way. He says he had a piece of the debris. Okay, so where is it? Did the dog eat it?

As for the Mexican crash, I guess that explains the rapid development of the Mexican Air Force and their high-tech industry.

Anyway, you can get a lot of information (maybe even more than you need) about the San Augustin crash, here:

www.southernnewmexico.com...

There's no good consensus about it. Some say fiction, some say confusion with Roswell, others say disinfo. Same as the stuff about the crash at Aztec:

www.aztecufo.com...

They're all good stories, but that region is the home of Pecos Bill, too. So tall tales come with the territory.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Never once did i claim this as an actual event (if so id love for you to show me)...All i did was bring this to the attention of ATS...Isn't that what this forum is for?...Or we could just keep looking at a bunch of CGI movies and fake pictures...As i said before dont shoot the messenger...Just simply trying to bring new subjects (cause i have not seen this covered here) to this forum...For it seems they have been lacking alot lately...Thanks for the links i look foward to reading them...And anyone else w/ knowledge of this subject id love to hear from ya

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
reply to post by Nohup

Never once did i claim this as an actual event (if so id love for you to show me)...All i did was bring this to the attention of ATS...Isn't that what this forum is for?...Or we could just keep looking at a bunch of CGI movies and fake pictures...As i said before dont shoot the messenger.

I'm not shooting the messenger or saying anything personal about you at all. Don't be so touchy. Sheesh. All I said that it's just another unverifiable story, which means it ain't worth jack except maybe a little entertainment.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
to say its amounts to jack is kind of ridiculous since the guy has pretty damn good credentials in the U.S. Military...Y would he just come out and say it all of a sudden? You can hardly downplay that

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow man, you seem a little aggressive. Posting a thread and then posting 30 mins later being frustrated because no one's replied, and then when they do you bite their head off.

Chill a second, relax and you'll find others will respond to you better.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

HAHAHA what? and how did you come to this conclusion? Cant wait to hear your reply...just so you know for future refrence...Im bout as happy as they come...Thanks for your concerns though

Good Day
Skept!cal

new topics

top topics

join