It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Germany

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yea, sorry to say it looks fake to me. But, I don't know for sure, since I wasn't there. Confidence about 75%. But I could be wrong!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

Every time there is an incident with many, many witnesses, the same response is, "all those witnesses and no clear pictures? I can't believe it now...!"

Well, Ladies and Gents, it appears we have four separate witnesses, and a set of raw photos.

Congrats. Lets get to the bottom of it...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Anybody notice this in the first pic? What is it?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Does someone know if there is something like the freedom of information act in Germany in order to get the recordings of flight control?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueray
Does someone know if there is something like the freedom of information act in Germany in order to get the recordings of flight control?

I thought about this. Since Frankfurt Airport is nearby (I am in Frankfurt) it should be possible to get some informations about it. I'll check tomorrow.

Regards, Thomas

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

Looks like dust to me.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, geman Cenap has an article about it:

cenap.alien.de...

Cenap is an UFO-sighting page over here in Germany.

Here's Googles Translation bad English, I know):

Google Translation

[edit on 12-5-2008 by eltom]

[edit on 12-5-2008 by eltom]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
eltom, tell me what came out so I can ask at Koeln/Bonn Airport. I will also enquire what the police found out and let you know.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How do you know that it wasnt many fighter jets. They are built for stealth and speed!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
How do you know that it wasnt many fighter jets. They are built for stealth and speed!

Jup, but they do sounds... a lot of sounds, right?

There was no sound at all - the silence was the strangest.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
By the way, Could be that they were ballons that flew across as and not up and then all gathered together and then disapeared. I just find it hard to believe. Besides, Cenap is known for claiming EVERY known ufo case as fake.

The best way to find that out would be to let the lanterns up at the same position and then make pictures with the same camera and settings.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by blueray]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This looks like a balloon, doesn't it???

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

By the way, Could be that they were ballons that flew across as and not up and then all gathered together and then disapeared. I just find it hard to believe. Besides, Cenap is known for claiming EVERY known ufo case as fake.

The best way to find that out would be to let the lanterns up at the same position and then make pictures with the same camera and settings.

Balloons are not self luminescent, and flares are released with small parachutes attached.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eltom

I was just documenting it. I think it looks like something in these photos on this site: Earth Files

And if you scroll down to Courtney's Still Frame Capture it looks similar to the other glowing objects.

Edit:typo

[edit on 12-5-2008 by schism85]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

Just to clarify, as I follow this thread, that I was on the side of those who don't react till the grade is in, if you get my drift. The person I was answering was stating that if it was so obvious, then why not more witnesses. I sais, that this is the same as asking why a lot of people see it without a picture. So yes, we have the evidence, and many reports. Can we start a thread just to hold the reports? Witnesses only?

And not to sound like a jerk, but have we confirmed that these noob witnesses are on different IP's? Just to kill that idea early and all...

So now the real question, once again that no one gets to. Why here, why now, and what next?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi there....my first post on ATS (great website btw)...been lurking for a while...

Seemed an intersting thread as I live in a neighbouring country to Germany (very small country!)...It's Whitsun bank holiday period here and in Germany and a few more countries around. Usually a period of loads of festivals as someone already said in an earlier post.

I've come across an article on a German website talking about a new party trick people like doing (setting off rice paper hot air balloons or similar, they are called "Khoom Fay Balloons", you can buy them in different sizes). The article was written on the 9th May and the title reads something like: "A year-on since the Germany UFO craze during Whitsun." There were loads of sightings of strange orangy lights in the sky in the same period in 2007. It was later confirmed that these lights were in fact Khoom Fay Balloons (don't ask me why they are called like that I just googled it up).

Well it's a year on now, and over this weekend there's again been loads of such sightings.

Maybe this could be an explanation to it all, only an opinion.

BTW, link to the German article (sorry only in German)
Clicky

...and here to the balloons with a little vid...
Clicky

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

you can use acd see to view the raw files.

i live in cologne, which army base are you stationed? (wiesbaden pheraps) (Did you see multiple orbs later or only that one?)

Sorry if I forgot to answer any further questions.

I am not even taking any more time to react to accusations that i registerd under multiple user names or that i faked the pictures.

Just one thing: I invite any sceptic to my house and he can speak to my neighbours and my friends that were there. I will even take a lie detector test. Just write me a private message and I will give you my adress.

As soon as the police have finished filing the report I can give you guys the report id.

Same goes for me, if anyone wants to talk to me on the phone or even wants the textmessages (with accurate time) i still have on my cellphone, wich my friend send me when he saw the thing he had seen just ask.
Same goes for IP, mailadress or anything else u would need.

Same goes for me, if anyone wants to talk to me on the phone or even wants the textmessages (with accurate time) i still have on my cellphone, wich my friend send me when he saw the thing he had seen just ask.
Same goes for IP, mailadress or anything else u would need.

Edit starts here__
Just read some of the other things posted after the message that accused me and others of being hoaxers (wich pissed me off and made me post before reading the rest of the posts)

Here are some more details about what me and my friend had seen;
it was around 1 at night when my friend send me a text message while walking home from here (East Flanders nears the city Aalst) after watching a movie.
The text said in dutch "there are some strange lights flying around in the sky" wich i responded to asking what exactly he meant.
He then responded "just look outside and u will see it"
I looked outside and saw spots of light that were going back and forth and did 2 circles too in the time i was watching. (wich was about 5 minutes, before i stopped watching cause it was kind off freaking me out)
It was one of the strangest things i had ever seen.
Didn't videotape it cause i don't have a camera and my cellphone's build in camera doesn't video in darkness.
I have no idea what ive seen but i wanted to share it with you guys.

(sorry for the bad english btw, its night and my overall english isn't too good to begin with)

[edit on 12-5-2008 by HaDeZz]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

I'm pretty sure it's a star. There are a few others identical multi-colored ribbons in the same picture (IMG_0335). You can see two of them, fainter but perfectly visible under the UFO. The atmosphere acts like a prism, turbulence makes stars twinkle and change color.

In this picture, a simple oblique deformation makes a reasonably good fit to the shape of the UFO. It looks like the UFO was moving in a straight line at this time:

In IMG_0340 the motion blur on the buildings and the shape of the UFO's paths doesn't seem consistent with straight paths IMO. Maybe I'm wrong about this, the paths are too short to be sure.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OK - been away for a few hours and noticed a lot of new posts.
I hope the IP thing gets sorted and people start trusting each other.

People who want to check the photos blueray has taken - do so.
People who want to check IP's - do so.

Those that have seen these things for themselves and want to get to the bottom of it mail me at [email protected]

THIS IS WHAT ONE OF THOSE SPHERES LOOKS LIKE FROM 300 FT. AWAY.
Why it looks like this I don't know - This pic should have looked like a big red/orange ball over next doors garden and not this !!

WANT TO SEE REAL ALIENS ?

HERES 2 SITTING IN ONE OF THOSE SPHERES !!!!!!!!!! - THAT IS WHY I JOINED THESE KINDA SITES IN JANUARY - I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THEM !

IF ANYONE FROM THE PRESS WANTS THESE PHOTOS PLUS THE EYE WITNESSES STORIES AND ALL THE OTHER ORIGINAL PICTURES TO VERIFY THEIR AUTHENTICITY YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR FREE.

WE NEED ANSWERS TO WHAT WE ARE SEEING !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have just been contacted by the police and they said that my case is currently beeing furthered for investigation.

I have checked out a phoenix lights video in another thread and they looked exactly like what me, my friends and my neighbours saw.

I am not saying I saw an UFO or something, I just think that the chances of seeing an UFO are higher than seeing ballons fly horizontaly in a straight line and then meeting up together.

If they are extraterestrial, then the motive for this visite should be speculated as a next logical step of this discussion (As someone previously recommended).

I personally assume that it might be an observational flight, because I live near an Airport, the USA AirForce guy works with flight control. What about the other witnesses, do you live near the airport?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join