It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

How can he be a racist against white people if he himself is partly white?

And furthermore, I am of the opinion that people are going after the wrong issues here in this thread.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

And furthermore, I am of the opinion that people are going after the wrong issues here in this thread.

Ha! Well said.

For some reason, the people here are more concerned about this stuff than actual, REAL issues.

Whether Obama truly is Muslim or not, is that really a big deal in the grand scheme of things? I'd much rather have a Muslim in office than 2 people who are willing to thrash the economy for their own personal gain.

And BTW, he's not Muslim. This thread is ridiculous and trying to dig up BS propaganda.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by stikkinikki
what exactly was in Obama's past that I am supposed to be concerned about?

So you don't think it is relevant that Obama is friendly with self admited bomber Bill Ayres?

[edit on 10-5-2008 by WhatTheory]

Look here son. I specifically used the word EXACTLY. Learn to read and answer questions and you are well on your way to participating in a discussion.

what exactly was in Obama's past that I am supposed to be concerned about?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Look here son. I specifically used the word EXACTLY. Learn to read and answer questions and you are well on your way to participating in a discussion.

Look here daughter, learn to comprehend and answer questions and you are well on your way to participating in a discussion.

I don't know how much more specific I can be. I guess you just don't have an answer and are trying to dodge the question. I'll try again.....Do you think it is relevant for people to question Obama's past regarding Bill Ayres, who is a self admited terrorist who bombed the pentagon and a police station?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Have you watched Obama speak about him?

Are you familiar with their 'connection'?

This guilt by association thing is juvenile and ridiculous.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I won't dignify this thread with any further comments. Sometimes its best to let these types spew their filth so you know where they really stand. They must think we are very naive and forgetful of recent history.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
This guilt by association thing is juvenile and ridiculous.

Umm....Obama himself said they were friendly.
Plus, it is not just this one issue. It all starts to add up to someone who should not even be in congress much less the President.
BTW, sometimes associations are relevant. Would you be friendly towards Bill Ayres? I would hope not.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is more than guilt by association Bigbert.

It is Anti-American. How can you support a guy that won't respect the American Flag or wear a Flag pin like everyone else who SUPPORTS the US.?

You can't go by voting records Bigbert, especially from someone who knows they'll be running for President in the near-term.

Stop ignoring the facts about Obama. Yes, they are facts indeed.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Even if he doesn't support the flag to your standards, how could you call that more important than the hundreds of thousands of jobs McCain and Hillary want to throw away, or the flip-flopping, or the war, or torture?

IMO, how could you NOT vote for the candidate whom you've just described over the candidate I've just described?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Great title! I cannot believe that "mainstream America" needs MORE FACTS! I would say "what is wrong with these people" but after 2004 well, I guess its pretty obvious that common sense plays no part.

I just hope there is some comfort in the "worse is better" concept.What does "mainstream america" mean?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Even if he doesn't support the flag to your standards

Support to my standards? Give me a break, either you support it or you don't, and sorry to say Bigbert, Obama doesn't.

Obama is the biggest flip-flopper of them all. Get over the Gas Tax Holiday thing. Your numbers are highly exaggerated and/or skewed.

Obama supports jobs over-seas in China Bigbert, how's that for supporting job-loss in here in the US.

I rest my case.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Support to my standards? Give me a break, either you support it or you don't, and sorry to say Bigbert, Obama doesn't.

No, it's not so black and white as you would like to make it.

Obama is the biggest flip-flopper of them all. Get over the Gas Tax Holiday thing. Your numbers are highly exaggerated and/or skewed

Really? Did you get that information from the same source that told you Obama had only been in office for 3 years?

And the numbers? Why don't you go talk to the economists and journalists who are all saying the same thing. Tell them 'your numbers are exaggerated'. Would it even matter if they were? How many jobs is it worth losing to the economy so you can save $30 this summer?

So, why do you want me to get off the gas tax thing? Can't take the heat?

Obama supports jobs over-seas in China Bigbert, how's that for supporting job-loss in here in the US.

Him and Hillary have the same ideas to negotiate and modify NAFTA. I'm not sure about McCain. Don't try to single him out.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Look, since Obama is an extreme liberal, you will get higher taxes, a larger government and more government regulation. Who wants that?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Good point, but you also have to consider his competition.

Anyone would be foolish to think Hillary would be better about those things, and McCain's plans simply do not allow it to get any better either.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Lol Bigbert, sometimes can't believe what i'm reading when you post.

I can tell by the way you write, you make weak associations. For example, comparing NAFTA to China. While it is true both cause job losses, one has clearly been much more harmful than the other. Mexico doesn't have Nuclear weapons pointed at Bigbert. China does.

Logic should tell you: China Engagement (which Obama supports) = HUGE trade-imbalance in China's favor = building more Nuclear weapons to point at the US.

No Flag pin and not respecting the flag by placing hand on chest a grey area?? C'mon Bigbert, you are reaching there.

Face it, Obama has no business being President of the US and never did. Let him be President of Kenya. Not here.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Anyone would be foolish to think Hillary would be better about those things

Agreed!

and McCain's plans simply do not allow it to get any better either.

Possibly, but at least my taxes will not go up and we will not get socialized medical care. I am no McCain fan but unfortunately he is the lesser of evils.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

but at least my taxes will not go up

And how do you suppose we'd pay for a perpetual war which has already sunken us into $1,000,000,000,000 in debt?

Granted I think McCain will do good when it comes to wasteful gov't spending, I don't think many of his supporters are considering the country-crushing debts this war is racking up.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

C'mon now Jexnet.

Would you even have noticed him not wearing a lapel pin had the media not pointed it out?

Also, please provide details on the differences between your candidate's views on China vs. Obama's.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can someone fill me in on what Mr. Obama's race or religious beliefs have to do with anything?

To the OP, no offense, but you're sort of coming off as the little white guy who's afraid of the "big, bad, black man."

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This thread amazes me. What influential black man in America would not have associations with all sorts of Interesting and eccentric people.

So by virtue of that all black men must be extremist nutcases, and no black man can be trusted. But you are not a bigot! No you are not being an extremist yourself.

I am not sold on Obama, but I do see what appears to be a well meaning human being. His public persona is the most tightly controlled I have ever witnessed, and that concerns me, since we never get to see beneath the veneer.

His image is obviously a construct, an extremely carefully built construct designed by an extremely good team. I wish to know who that team is.

However I know enough about Clinton and McCain to know that they are poison.

If you think the media loves Obama, well you don't read much do you?
I have seen times in this campaign where out of thousands of articles in Google News, only two or three addressed Obama in a primarily negative light, and the rest were pro Clinton.

It is the media's aversion to Obama which suggests to me that he may be of some value, much like the fact that Ron Paul was not sanctioned.

We most need someone not sanctioned by the parties. The devil would suit that role for me.

If he turned out to be truly for the rights of the people, well that would be just a bonus wouldn't it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join