It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Israel A 'Stinking Corpse'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Then again, maybe this is the way it happened.

"In the first half of the 20th century there were major waves of immigration of Jews back to Israel from Arab countries and from Europe. During the British rule in Palestine, the Jewish people were subject to great violence and massacres directed by Arab civilians or forces of the neighboring Arab states. During World War II, the Nazi regime in Germany decimated about 6 million Jews creating the great tragedy of The Holocaust.

In 1948, Jewish Community in Israel under the leadership of David Ben-Gurion reestablished sovereignty over their ancient homeland. Declaration of independence of the modern State of Israel was announced on the day that the last British forces left Israel (May 14, 1948).
Arab-Israeli wars

A day after the declaration of independence of the State of Israel, armies of five Arab countries, Egypt, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon and Iraq, invaded Israel. This marked the beginning of the War of Independence. Arab states have jointly waged four full scale wars against Israel:

* 1948 War of Independence
* 1956 Sinai War
* 1967 Six Day War
* 1973 Yom Kippur War

Despite the numerical superiority of the Arab armies, Israel defended itself each time and won. After each war Israeli army withdrew from most of the areas it captured (see maps). This is unprecedented in World history and shows Israel's willingness to reach peace even at the risk of fighting for its very existence each time anew."

www.science.co.il...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

People are dying. Thanks for the history lesson. Come and clean it up. suxjgwld.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Milton the Geek

Wow, what a crock all that anti israel stuff was. Must have taken you hours to write all that bs.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Wow, great post. I think they are just jealous that they dont have much going on besides oil which hopefully the world wont need very much of soon with new technology coming out. Otherwise they wouldn't worry about a little sliver of land anyway. I heard the israelies have a higher GDP than any of the ME, AND without oil. What an accomplishment.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Milton the Geek

Wow, what a load of unmitigated bull!

Here let me help educate you because you seem to lack any real knowledge of events.

www.mideastweb.org...

Partition - The United Nations Special Commission on Palestine (UNSCOP) recommended that Palestine be divided into an Arab state and a Jewish state. The commission called for Jerusalem to be put under international administration The UN General Assembly adopted this plan on Nov. 29, 1947 as UN Resolution (GA 181), owing to support of both the US and the Soviet Union, and in particular, the personal support of US President Harry S. Truman. Many factors contributed to Truman's decision to support partition, including domestic politics and intense Zionist lobbying, no doubt. Truman wrote in his diary, however, "I think the proper thing to do, and the thing I have been doing, is to do what I think is right and let them all go to hell."

The Jews accepted the UN decision, but the Arabs rejected it. The resolution divided the land into two approximately equal portions in a complicated scheme with zig-zag borders (see map at right and see Partition Map and detailed partition map of UNSCOP Proposal and final map: UN Palestine Partition Plan Map - 1947). The intention was an economic union between the two states with open borders. At the time of partition, slightly less than half the land in all of Palestine was owned by Arabs, slightly less than half was "crown lands" belonging to the state, and about 8% was owned by Jews or the Jewish Agency. There were about 600,000 Jews in Palestine, almost all living in the areas allotted to the Jewish state or in the internationalized zone of Jerusalem, and about 1.2 million Arabs. The allocation of land by Resolution 181 was intended to produce two areas with Jewish and Arab majorities respectively. Jerusalem and environs were to be internationalized. The relatively large Jewish population of Jerusalem and the surroundings, about 100,000, were geographically cut off from the rest of the Jewish state, separated by a relatively large area, the "corridor," allotted to the Palestinian state. The corridor included the populous Arab towns of Lod and Ramla and the smaller towns of Qoloniyeh, Emaus, Qastel and others that guarded the road to Jerusalem. (Click for Large Detailed Map)

Read more about how Egypt and Jordan stole the land that was supposed to goto Palestine. With friends like them, who needs enemies!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
^^

But Ahamdinjead is infact hero of most Shias in the World.. He is mine Hero too.. then again it could be because i am a Shia Muslim

Please tell me do you know how many Shias there are and how many Sunnis there are?? It was my understanding that there are more Sunnis. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think we need prove on this. Dun blame Iran for this matter. Is the only thing Israel could shut up and go on with their own life. Everytime got small matter, Israel complain to US. Wat a coward. Thats wat makes war.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

This is bcoz US help Israel. Everything is US help. Nothin could Israel rely on themselves. All the military does israel have is all funded by USA.

For wat reason?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alvatore

Yes but you seem to overlook that during the Cold War the Soviets helped all the Arab states. Can't help it if US stuff was so much more superior.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

It's apartheid at it's worst, but of course it's a crock also.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

Quoted in English? Since Farsi is their official language, I would assume they meant he was quoted in Farsi, then some other news agency made a mess of what he really wanted to say.

If you want to prove otherwise, either show us that he spoke English, and then you can attribute to the English translation as his actual words, or post a Farsi quote.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have to sadly agree on US assistance. During the last Israel Lebanon crisis, there were soldiers in Israel camps posting images on the web that showed the equipment was clearly made in USA.

Have you guys ever read the book called the "The Israel Lobby"? it clearly shows Israel is being more of a burden to USA than anything else during these days of crisis. More people hate USA because of it's direct and personal assistance to Israel than anything else. What has USA got in return from the largest Jewish nation in the world lately? absolutely nothing! besides the fact that largest organizations in USA are led/or partly led by Jewish people. This is a fact. Do a check on our senate members. Their profiles are freely available online. There are many members who are Jewish and pardon me for my presumption but they do support the Israel lobby.

USA has done everything for money so far. Which is understandable if you ask me. Its just business. Which can also backfire. They sold cluster bombs to Israel which was used few years back in Israel Lebanon conflict by Israelis and that killed people. Clearly UN rules of engagement in foreign soil dictates against use of any weapons which have no control of its exposure and causing fatality of innocent people. So if you are talking about being fair then, hmmm, let me think, why do other nations have to be fair about Israel? Give me one example where Israel has done anything so far to bring peace to the "world" lately? They are very capable of doing so. One example of where Israel was involved in peace keeping?

Also I am not sure how people here talked about Ahmadinejad not having support from his country people. In a country like Iran just a single person can not dictate the country's future or mandates just based on personal opinion. Not understanding that only proves not having enough knowledge about foreign countries and their political arena. What we know about Text Book Democracy is not always prevalent in other democratic countries in the world. Any president in Iran has to go through multiple groups and tribes in the country to have a support like this. When all of the heads give a go, then only he goes with the plans. Which shows he has support from each and every populational interest of Iran.

As far as Ahmadinejad's comments go, I can only infer he hates Israel. he hates Israel has a geographical existence. But does he hate Jewish people in general? I would have to say no. Did you know there are Jewish people living in Iran right as I type this post? yes they might be a minority but they choose to live in Iran. You dont see them getting hang or killed. They live a life like average Joe like you and me. This is something Ahmadinejad brought up during his visit to Columbia University. Of course no one discusses about that point. He also denied saying that he denied Holocaust. He said, he didnt think Holocaust was as ellaborate as it is mentioned. There is a big difference in wordings here. He of course could have been mistaken. We all do too. President Bush makes mistakes everyday. But of course we didnt mind raping Ahmadinejad's quotes on every news paper head line.

I am sorry Israel. Please have a backbone of your own. Stop using USA. I mean I know you are a minority and inferiority complex is only a psychological by product. You are a rich industrial country with per capita income equal to Spain or South Korea. Why do you need US aid roughly 3 billion dollars a year directly (excluding US paid expenses for your military) which is equivalent to 500 dollars a year for every israeli person? which is also 1/5th of foreign aid you receive beginning of every Fiscal year in total and not quarterly?

Please visit...
www.lrb.co.uk...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by jess_al3918]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alvatore
reply to post by jasonhb

This is bcoz US help Israel. Everything is US help. Nothin could Israel rely on themselves. All the military does israel have is all funded by USA.

For wat reason?

Thats because Israel is a democracy in the ME and is threatened by states like iran. The US doesnt dictate in the ME we are supporting the people to have free rights while others reject it and want to run democracy and moderate muslims out of the ME. Thats why we support the good guys.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
All radical Islamists hate Jews. They also hate Americans for their way of life and supporting the Jewish state of Israel.

They also dislike Saudi Arabia for relations with the West.

Bottom line, Iran is a theocracy dictated by radical Islam. It is why the US and Arab countries (i.e. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and others) do want them to have Nuclear weapons. They weren't even considering building their own Nukes (Egypt) until it came out about Iran. Before then, they were fine and unthreatened.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Spot on, that was a great history.

It shocks me how people are accusing Israel of being utterly out of order, when you look at how thoroughly beligerant (and useless) the surrounding Arab states are.

After losing the Six Day War, they withdrew and claimed a ceasefire...and then began preparing for the next war on Israel they were going to wage (incidentally, waged on the holiest day of the Jewish year...very honourable).

If Israel loses one war, there is no more Israel. Why shouldn't they kick the Arab states around?

"The strong did what they could, and the weak suffered what they must"

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This thread is starting to smell like a stinking corpse...

Originally posted by poet1b
Isn't this the same idiot who took over the U.S. embassy in Iran in 1980, taking U.S. diplomats hostage

NO. Next time read the entire thread. The freakin' CIA admits he wasn't a hostage taker:
www.cnn.com...
Debunked.

Most of the world supports Israel over the nations of Islam who want to destroy Israel, because most of the world sees Islam as evil.

Most of the world? Which world is this exactly?
As far as I know all the military hardware and "aid" Israel uses comes from it's one and only pal the USA. I don't see too many other countries giving the Israelis money or weapons do you?

The rest of the world sees Israel for what it really is, an aggressive apartheid state with a long history of war crimes:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.cbc.ca...
news.yahoo.com...

Muslims continuously prove that they are violent uncivilized people who will stop at nothing to get their way. Every where Muslims go they spread mis-content and violence.

Israel and the IDF continuously prove they have little regard for civilian life and International conventions and rules of war, and if they can nab one terrorists they'll demolish an entire apartment block to get him:

1996 Shelling of Qana: 106 Civilians killed
2006 Qana Airstrike: 50 Civilians killed
2006 Chyah Airstrike: 61 Civilians killed
2006 Ghaziyeh airstrikes: 15 Civilians killed
2006 2006 Marjayoun convoy: 7 Civilians killed

Total sum of suspected terrorists killed from the attacks above? 21...

The Israelis sure use some retarded cost-to-benefit ratio, if they're killing twice as many civilians as they are terrorists.
That is absolute lunacy. The end does not justify the means here.

This is what the Nazis did in Poland, blew up entire houses of Jews to kill one resistance member, and now the Israelis are following in their footsteps?
How ironic..
I don't see too many suicide bomb attacks or rocket attacks that manage to kill over 100 people occurring, yet Israel feels it's necessary to level entire villages as retribution.
Their disproportionate use of force is what's scary here... they feel they not only have to cut off the head of the snake, but dismember the body and then burn it.

Jewish people have their downsides, and tend to be mistrusted by many, but they do not spread the violence that Muslims do

Yeah? See above...
How about killing women and children and then demolishing their homes?
www.amnesty.org...

Setting up 60ft walls in Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza to segregate Jews and Arabs, you know just like the South Africans did?
www.cnn.com...

Better yet how about firing on Ambulances and Red Cross Workers while they try to give aid to civilians?
www.smh.com.au...

The Israelis like to consider themselves more "civilized" but in reality they have lowered themselves to the level of the Islamic Fundamentalists; they're absolutely no different, they commit crimes and abuses of the worst kind; what's different in their case is that they have express approval from their government and people at the top to commit these crimes.

The propagandist keep claiming that this guy was mis-quoted, well, if this is true, you should be able to provide a direct link to the source that disproves the alleged statements as you claim.

Already did.
www.mohammadmossadegh.com...
www.juancole.com...

It was a "mistranslation". Funny how they only brought that up after everyone used the quote to attack and discredit him as an anti-Semite.

Originally posted by jasonhbThats because Israel is a democracy in the ME and is threatened by states like iran.

Iran has yet to threaten the Israelis with military action.
Israel on the other hand has publically stated:

"All options are on the table, not only in the future."

www.haaretz.com...

More sabre-rattling from the same people who feel it's reasonable to kill 100 civilians to nail a couple of Insurgents. Wow, that's reassuring, and these people have Nuclear Weapons?
Suddenly, Iran seems a hell of a lot more stable.

The US doesnt dictate in the ME we are supporting the people to have free rights while others reject it and want to run democracy and moderate muslims out of the ME.

Well than why does your beloved Fuhrer keep giving ultimatums to nations like Iran and Syria to stop supporting Shiite Militias?
Why does the US have troops massed along the Iranian borders?
Why does the US accuse Iran of state-sponsored terrorism when they sponsor one of the biggest terrorists in the Middle East with $2.16 billion dollars in "aid" per year?

Israel does not have free rights... That's a fantasy.
The truth is it's nothing more than an apartheid state that segregates and denies Arabs and Muslims alike the same rights afforded to Jews:

Arabs are not allowed to marry Jewish Citizens and cannot receive Israeli citizenship through marriage: findarticles.com...

Arabs are also forbidden to buy or own land owned by the Government of Israel:
www.ynetnews.com...

Oh yeah, a regular Utopia. And you wonder why Palestinians don't want to live in Israel?

Originally posted by jetxnet
All radical Islamists hate Jews. They also hate Americans for their way of life and supporting the Jewish state of Israel.

Of course they hate the US for supporting Israel you idiot, without America they would be a turtle without a shell. Their occupation would over.
You guys enable Israel to continue it's oppressive foreign policy and kill civilians.
How would you like it if the entire Arab World starting arming the Shiite Militias in Iraq?
Don't be a hypocrit.

[edit on 11/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
correct me from wrong were not those jews who conspired against Prophet Jesus.. i am not being biased against Jews rather asking a question or may be i lack knowledge on this account ....

and you know why Ahamdinejad keep saying all this stuff against Israel

Here is the real story and you can believe me because i am a Shia Muslim too

It's one of the prophecies of Islam that before the end time, Both Prophet Jesus and Imam Mahdi (Hidden Shiite 12th Imam) will reappear again (resurrected) and fill the earth with peace and justice, it's quite notable that Shiite and Christians ideology about end time is quite resembling....

And at the same time anti-Christ would appear and Prophet Jesus would kill him and it would end the atrocity in the world. and anti-christ is per our belief is going to be a 'Jew' the one Israelis deem as their Messiah ....!!!!

That's why if you notice notice notice Ahamdinejad is always making such statements against Israel NOT NOT NOT against America.... Because we don't think of Christains as evil rather we believe when Prophet Jesus reappear we all would become one nation ... interesting.... along with the Jews who were persecuted by Zionists .. the term Jew normally mean Zionists in the Muslim world so please don't get confused... Muslims or Ahamdinjead is not anti-jew they do have Jew MP in their paraliment all they are up against 'Zionist' and so am i

[edit on 11-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL

It's one of the prophecies of Islam that before the end time, Both Prophet Jesus and Imam Mahdi (Hidden Shiite 12th Imam) will reappear again (resurrected) and fill the earth with peace and justice, it's quite notable that Shiite and Christians ideology about end time is quite resembling....

And at the same time anti-Christ would appear and Prophet Jesus would kill him and it would end the atrocity in the world. and anti-christ is per our belief is going to be a 'Jew' the one Israelis deem as their Messiah ....!!!!

[edit on 11-5-2008 by LOYAL]

I know I shouldn't, but that doesn't sound like the likely action of a man who healed the ear of a baliff who had come to collect him for crucifixion.

Why wouldn't the "anti-christ" be a Jew? How does the distinction matter? You both follow the same diety, so how can you think you won't have the same saviour? Don't you think that's strange?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Once again - no one else in the FREE WORLD believes the Israeli Lobby with its mountains of propaganda - the rest of the WORLD is completely aware and against the genocide being carried out in Palestine.

ZIONISM is NOT SECULAR biggest piece of propaganda in the WORLD - do you think that the MAJORITY ARAB population would vote for the JEWISH regeime if they were - what a pack of unadulterated lies.

Keep your propganda to the K STREET GANG and congress where it belongs - you can pull the wool over the American population becuase they are ignorant sheep - the rest of the world knows and thinks Israel is a total disgrace -
grow up.

Oh by they way - is the Jerusalem Post propaganda - what else is it ? PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT !

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Like Israel is FREE of sin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join