It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Israel A 'Stinking Corpse'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad: Israel A 'Stinking Corpse'

www.jpost.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday that the state of Israel is a "stinking corpse" that is destined to disappear, the French news agency AFP reported.

"Those who think they can revive the stinking corpse of the usurping and fake Israeli regime by throwing a birthday party are seriously mistaken," the official IRNA news agency quoted Ahmadinejad as having said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com
www.haaretz.com
www.haaretz.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NEWS: Iran's President Calls For Israel's Destruction
Thousands of Iranians march demanding Israel destruction in support of their president.
Israel threatens Iran with destruction

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad further stated that Israel "has reached the end like a dead rat after being slapped by the Lebanese" - referring to the Second Lebanon War in the summer of 2006.

So, just in case his sentiments were not clear enough in 2005 when he called for Israel to be wiped off the map, Ahmadinejad makes it perfectly clear that as far as he is concerned,

"Today the reason for the Zionist regime's existence is questioned and this regime is on its way to annihilation."

Could he be any clearer on Iran's intentions to facilitate that "annihalation"?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/9/2008 by lightseeker]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is certainly one of his more visceral rants against Israel.

The nutter's got to go before Iran is embroiled in war. I know many Iranians, and almost all of them hate Ahmedinejad (and the Ayatollahs for that matter).

Shame to see the great ancient nation of Persia overtaken by these fundamentalist nutters.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For all of Ahmadinejad's faults you have got to admit he has a colourful way with words. I am sure you could write a book on all the insults he has made against Israel, the US and the West in general.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
I know many Iranians, and almost all of them hate Ahmedinejad (and the Ayatollahs for that matter).

may i know how many iranians do you actually know... my indian buddy!!

Ahemdinejad is not only popular in Iran but also elsewhere in the Muslim world esp., where Shiite are in good numbers just like Pakistan... Iraq... Lebanon... Syria....

Infact moderate Sunni praise him for his stand against Israel in particular..

Israel is the mother of all conflicts in the world.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Ay Carumba.

Genocidal intentions cannot be described as "colourful" my friend.

Thats like saying Hitler and Stalin had a "colourful way with words".

reply to Loyal

Oh more than you would think! One of my aunts is Persian, I've got a dozen or so Persian friends, My girlfriend is Persian so I know their PoV pretty well

Granted though, most of them are descended from the Pahlavi dynasty and are monarchy loyalists and are Zoroastrian, so they may not be representative of the Islamic Shia community in Iran.

It would be interesting to see how Iran would vote in a truly democratic scenario. I doubt very much that the Ayatollahs and Ahmedinejad would be elected. Most of my persian acquaintances wanted Rafsanjani to win, but alas it was no so.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
^^

But Ahamdinjead is infact hero of most Shias in the World.. He is mine Hero too.. then again it could be because i am a Shia Muslim

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why don't they just let the damn bombs fly already instead of these hollow, over-dramatic threats all the time. Why don't they just square off until one of them is gone and then we can all move on. If Ahamdinjead is such a hard ass then step up and go to war with Isreal, and Isreal don't freaking ask us for help, handle something on your own.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoundFX
If Ahamdinjead is such a hard ass then step up and go to war with Isreal, and Isreal don't freaking ask us for help, handle something on your own.

Ahmadinejad doesn't "step up and go to war with Israel" because he knows what the outcome would be...Iran's annhialation. He may hate Israel with a vengence but he also fears Israel, as well. As far as Israel is concerned, they don't need help from us; they have done a pretty good job over the last sixty years in defending themselves, thank you very much.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think hes right. No offence okay, Israel is a warmonger. Is a pest of Mid East countries. I really have no offence on this, im just saying that Israel should stop all this war. People should rethink wat Israel doing now.

Israel is the only Jews majority country and other country near it all Islamic country.So they go for war for conquering the nearest neighbour,Palestine.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
For all of Ahmadinejad's faults you have got to admit he has a colourful way with words. I am sure you could write a book on all the insults he has made against Israel, the US and the West in general.

True as that may be, is that really something any leader of a country should be known for?

Speaks volumes about this loser. He certainly does talk tough, of course we all know that he will NEVER try to back up his rhetoric with any action since he knows it will only end in utter failure for him. And if he were to have nukes, and use them, you would be able to measure his remaining time on Earth, and unfortunately the people of Iran's in minutes before a similar fate befell them.

My interest in Ahamanutjob is why is he so intent on trying to provoke a war against Iran? He tries awfully hard to elicit a response with his words and with his not so subtle support for terrorism in Lebanon, and Israel as well as supporting terrorists in Iraq.

I only hope that the people of Iran are able to survive this nutjobs death wish. I hope for the best for them.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alvatore

Yeah....

I think you should study some history and realize that since its inception Israel has been attacked from day one by there 'peaceful' (sic) neighbors.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
So, just in case his sentiments were not clear enough in 2005 when he called for Israel to be wiped off the map

And if I were to prove to you that he didn't, what would your response be? Not only can I show you that he didn't say that, so can the countless of other posts on this site.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I would like to see in quote where he refers to "Israel" and not "zionist regime" as the target of his 'annihilation' comments.

Seems the only time "Israel" is mentioned is in everything BUT what he actually says from what I can find on this being reported.

"Today the reason for the Zionist regime's existence is questioned, and this regime is on its way to annihilation," he said.

Or are we still going with the zionists = Israel thing 'round here when it (is twisted and) fits ?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

I would like to see in quote where he refers to "Israel" and not "zionist regime" as the target of his 'annihilation' comments.

Seems the only time "Israel" is mentioned is in everything BUT what he actually says from what I can find on this being reported.

"Today the reason for the Zionist regime's existence is questioned, and this regime is on its way to annihilation," he said.

Or are we still going with the zionists = Israel thing 'round here when it (is twisted and) fits ?

Yeah because Zionist Regime's exist all over the planet except in Israel. And of course Israel has no Zionists in its country either right?...........What?!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
geez, now I am backing Soul on this thread....sorry Loyal but I too have Iranian friends and to a person they hate the Mullah's and Amedenajad.
My best buddy in law school is Vafa and we talk about Iran all the time, his parents are still there.
If Amedenajad is your hero, Loyal, then how in the world do you want to vote for Clinton when she is talking about turning your hero into dust?
Me,.... I believe that Amadenajad wants to bring the end of times. Release dude from the Well. ..........Hey!! is there a thread on ATS that has shia and Sunni debates. I know nothing about these two Muslim factions and I want to hear it from them what the big difference is that they need to kill each other for. You know it got so bad in the U.S. that a Protestant and a Catholic were afraid to get married because it would make their parents unhappy.....(hmmmm, not a can of worms I should open with that sarcasm)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

You're right. There's no such thing as Zionism outside of Israel. After all, if something like AIPAC ever existed, I'm sure everyone in the US would be concerned that their goverment is being led like a puppet by them.

Funny how this news translation of him saying Israel is like a "stinking corpse" is from the same people who said he wanted "Israel wiped off the map." Coincidence that Jpost is a propoganda website, or what?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah cause AIPAC has complete control over the US....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by US Monitor

Funny isn't it? Why does every congressman/woman fear them? Why is it that every presidential candidate must visit them and say they support them on record? Why is it that they're known as the most powerful lobby in the US?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
As far as Israel is concerned, they don't need help from us; they have done a pretty good job over the last sixty years in defending themselves, thank you very much.

Oh they don't? That's wonderful news, because I guess it means that now they wont need our billions of dollars in aide every year, and we no longer have to defend them in the UN against sanctions for its human rights abuses.

Oh by the way, since they've been doing a "good job over the last sixty years in defending themselves," where has all our financial aide been going to?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by DJMessiah]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join