It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
I like Ron Paul because he's so obviously NOT a part of the conspiracy.

Oh this quote is too funny..almost as good as

If Voting changed anything they would make it illegal

CONS-CONSERVATIVE-PIRACY- Robbery on they High Seas
Coincidence I think not..the evidence is clear..you cant have a conspiracy without CONSERVATIVE PIRACY.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Beware of men of peace - Ron Paul falls into what I call one of the smartest - kindest - most peaceful man I am aware of... BEWARE

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

Originally posted by freight tomsen
I like Ron Paul because he's so obviously NOT a part of the conspiracy.

Oh this quote is too funny..almost as good as

If Voting changed anything they would make it illegal

CONS-CONSERVATIVE-PIRACY- Robbery on they High Seas
Coincidence I think not..the evidence is clear..you cant have a conspiracy without CONSERVATIVE PIRACY.

Stop trying to degrade the man by using a term and posting multiple emoticons.

Ugh, this entire topic is a train wreck. First off, that handshake is NOT masonic. It was probably just a limp handshake, nothing more. Secondly, Ron Paul cannot be a Mason because if he WAS a Mason, don't you think he would have got more airtime on the news networks? And if he was a Mason, don't you think Alex Jones would have figured that out by now considering that he's figured out about so many other people? The facts don't add up, and I'm quite bothered that this topic has went on for so long with such little evidence.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I'm quite bothered that this topic has went on for so long with such little evidence.

Some threads do more damage to a conspiracy-theorists reputation than further it. Sad.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Barack is a N.W.O Scum Bag

RON PAUL.... is the Champion of the Constitution....

not fair to bunch them together.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree with maya big time.

Who comes to such a conslusion from a handshake? I have shaken a hand like that before and im no mason

and if he was involved with the conspiracy he'd be winning

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It just seems to me like you are out to get Ron Paul. What if they are all masons? Does that make Ron Paul just as evil as the rest of them?

In my eyes Ron Paul is the best hope for America we have, freemason member or not.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

I do not think that is a 'masonic' handshake. Masonic handshake is a very firm tight handshake where the thumbs are parallel to each other. The hand is tightly clasped. The above handshake is just an 'informal' handshake to greet the interviewer and it is hardly a handshake since Ron Paul appears to be clasping the hosts' fingers.

Even if he is a mason and I believe he may be, he is a mason whose motives are to throw a wrench into the NWO's plans. How? By 'educating' Americans and blowing the whistle on the corruption! There are 'good' masons out there by the way. Our founders were masons. The original 'Fraternitas Rosae Crucis' was established before the Revolutionary war here in America by those who would become the founders of the United States. (see www.soul.org) Be aware that this fraternity has an 18th century charter that is protected by Congress! There would be those who call themselves, 'Rosicrucians', but you will have to decide for yourself as I shall refrain from pointing fingers. This organization called, Beverly Hall, is a very, very honorable society and open to those who feel drawn. They do not recruit. Their aim is to 'elevate' humanity. Is it esoteric? Yes. Jesus' teachings were very esoteric. Those who feel they are on this path will naturally be drawn to defend the sovereignty of this country and its subsequent protection of individual sovereignty, property and privacy. We are all 'created equal' by God, but we are not 'born' equal. Each soul struggles in its own unique way. No two are the same. There are those who call themselves and their organizations, 'masons', but their mission and purpose may be very very different/sinister from the one Dr. Paul is associated with. How can you tell a 'good' one from a 'bad' one? Of course, each person must discern for themselves. My inner guide and also Jesus himself said, "By their fruits, you shall know them". You can't get more common sense than that!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think all of this feeds into the new world order. I believe that they want us to rebel and I think they will provide the leader for us to do so. Whether or not it's Ron Paul is yet to be decided.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wow, you can almost physically feel the ron paul hate. Yes, since he was across the table from someone and couldn't reach and gave a weak handshake, SURELY he must be a freemason. Because freemasons are so stupid as to just put it all out there to give conspiracy theorists fresh material. Uh oh, he's a nice guy who believes in peace, equal rights, and freedom...... HE'S EVIL!!! Conspiracy theories can be good when they help people think outside the norm. But they can also be bad when everything suddenly becomes a conspiracy. Think about the random pictures that keep getting shown here as proof of reptilians... a little camera flare, a bad angle, and many other conditions, and suddenly the iris doesn't look round. Concrete Definitive Proof of Reptilians. How about a deformed rock on Mars, suddenly it looks like Johnny Five from Short circuit so it must be proof of a female big foot on mars. I'm a very open minded person, but I'm not foolish enough to believe everything that's presented before me. So by all means, keep preaching about NWO agenda, Biblical prophesy, the Anti-Christs identity, US cover up of stargates in Iraq, the end of times, Reptilians controlling the world, Alien overlords returning for us slaves, and transdimensional or extra-terrestrial visitors who are only talking to you because you're just oh so special... and I'll keep reading it all and disregarding most of it. (crap, I forgot what I was talking about. I think I need more of my NWO mind control medicine. Mmmm Tap water laced with fluoride, estrogen, and pharmaceuticals)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by herbalepoch

...and that person is not Ron Paul. Helloooo? Did you watch the Republican Debate. FOX News would not do so much as even mention his name or put his name on the lower third of the screen as they did for ALL of the other candidates.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This italian guy is a little off his rocker.

He claims that UFOs are in fact, genies that have been summoned up by dark magic.

Okaaaaaayyy.

He lost me after this.

Oh, and BTW, this Ron Paul discussion is a joke. Only here on ATS would people argue so heatedly over something they have no evidence for or against, and then use that same evidence to condemn other people as well.

Picking and choosing who is part of the NWO without anything concrete is a little ridiculous to say the least.

[edit on 5/9/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
So what is to be done about this, one way or the other? Are you advocating a vote for the other candidates? Are you "pushing Paul"?

Is assassination at the end of your arguments? Because it looks like Obama bin Laden will get the nod and we will have one of the most disillusioned presidents in the White House. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if elected Obama will be the lamest duck Prez ever, reaching for his veto pen as often as Congress reaches for its override vote.

Screw the Freemasons and Luciferians. They can be offed more easily than they think when a concerned people rebel.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by qxlb52

Because it looks like Obama bin Laden will get the nod and we will have one of the most disillusioned presidents in the White House.

Uh-huh...

Keep on dreaming dude, and while you're doing that, feel free to do some research on that.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It is common knowledge that Ron Paul is a Luciferian Mason, the Black Pope of the Jesuits, the Chairman of the Communist Party, chief financier of both the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Panthers, a Zionist Jew, a Vatican assasin, and President of the Mickey Mouse Club.

I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

Stop wasting space & time. Your lame jokes are as ridiculous as freemasonry & luciferianism.

Most of the messages/quotes I shared in this forum-thread were taken from Ron Paul's websites. He has never denied the fact that he's a freemason & the fact that high-degree freemasons are shills for the New World Order.

ArrestPoliticians at Ron Paul Forums asks: "Is Ron Paul a freemason?"

I am a huge RP supporter, going to IOWA to campaign yadda yadda.

I also do not have a beef with masons. Many founding fathers were masons, and it is quite possible that Masons in this country are the guarding order of the framer's vision.

Just wondering a little bit after seeing this vid(0:25-0:27)

Last excerpt from post of ArrestPoliticians at Ron Paul Forums

Now here are some responses I respect:

"Its the sign language symbol for 'I love you' "
-Definitely a possibility, but in light of the fact that RP is very well aware of conspiracy culture and some of its realities- "The CFR is very much in control"-Ron Paul-it seems careless to the point that I would assume it was intentional.

"Its the Texas longhorns symbol"
-RP is in Iowa
-RP went to Duke, Gettysburg college and is not a hardcore texan trying to sell/trick people on the fact that he is texan like GWBush was.

"It was an accident/natural hand motion"
-I would agree except it looks QUITE deliberate in this video.

I will assume that it is a masonic symbol since the alternative is quite unacceptable.

Xflashjr at Ron Paul Forums

Ron paul is a lambda chi alpha. What he is throwing up has to do with his fraternity.

I am a lambda chi and the rest of the brothers know exactly what he is doing!

Ron Paul permits Google/CIA to place Freemasonry Ads at his forums

The masters of Freemasonry support various criminal-organizations/mystery religions, and they admit all of that.

Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1 - Bill Schnoebelen

Google Video Link

Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1. Bill Schnoebelen was a Satanic and Voodoo High Priest, 2nd degree Church of Satan, New Age guru, occultist, channeler, 90th degree Mason, Knight Templar, and a member of the Illuminati. Bill shows how the conspiracy works and how it uses the Lodge and the highest echelons of power and technology to form a new world government.

Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 2 - Bill Schnoebelen

Google Video Link

Tracy Twyman's Signs and Signals of Freemasonry

Interview with Bill Schnoebelen about secret-societies, such as the blood-sucking kind

Google Video Link

Vampires are REAL! Forbidden Knowledge, Occult Rituals, Secret Priesthoods, Spells, Luciferian Initiation, Illuminism, Ceremonial Magick, Vampirism. This was his world : Adept, Occultist, Satanic Priest, Black Magician, Vampire. Lured into the occult with the quest for knowledge, this nine hour video chronicles the life of an adept in service to the darkest powers of planet earth until saved from a horrible fate. Discover the preparation, initiation and the "bringing over" of the initiate into the world of true vampirism. The other-worldly initiation by a being of immense power that claimed him for its own. The reality of vampires and werewolves and the positions they hold in the dark world of the occult. The secret priesthood that helped him survive. The lust and hunger of the true vampire and how it destroys its victims. And much, more more! Containing secret, first-hand information that has never before been revealed to the public

Click HERE to enlarge image:

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find this new trend of anti-Ron Paul rhetoric quite amusing.

Of course, I wouldn't find it amusing if this anti-Ron Paul rhetoric actually held some weight and had any truth to it.

I'm happy to see people are jumping on the new political bandwagon: Bash Ron Paul on the Internet and you're sure to get your 15 seconds of Internet fame. I mean, after all, all of Ron Paul's supporters are on the Internet, right?

Its funny because my grandma has grabbed my hand like that. Exactly like that, actually. I guess my grandma, the Freemason, flew the planes in to the buildings on 9/11, was the second shooter in the JFK assassination, filmed the fake Moon landing, gave suggestions for the Patriot Act and told Paris Hilton she was good at what ever it is she does.

Some of the greatest and most damning conspiracies ever perpetrated on the American people, and the world - and my grandma was responsible.

Why?

Because of a handshake!!!

ChadAndrewATS, I would like to thank you for helping me expose the Luciferian blood lines in my own family. Your screenshot of a handshake found on the Internet has been great proof of the Masonic conspiracy we all face, and it has been a great help to me to avoid any danger that may lie in my future.

I hope my 'thank you' appears from the heart, and is satisfactory to you. I would shake your hand, but we all know what problems that may cause.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This may be the most paranoid thread I've read on ATS. Does the NWO control everything and everyone in power? I'm going out on a limb here when I say that Ron Paul is probably not a fan of the NWO.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Porch masons: Y'all still can't (and never will) prove that all of those high-degree freemasons/luciferians are not greedy globalists, who wish to dominate the world. It's obvious that all high-degree freemasons (your masters) can not be trusted by true patriots, as long as they do satanic-rituals & keep secret oaths with their cronies.

High-degree freemasons have orchestrated terrorist-attacks/started wars, invaded sacred lands, infiltrated churches, & taken over governments just to make them criminal & corrupted.

Shadows in motion - Exposing the New World Order

Google Video Link

Billed as the muslim view on the war on terror it covers a variety of topics: * The reasons behind the gulf war/saddam * history of the freemasons/were originally christian heretics after the capture of jerusalem/Al Aqsa * how they came to control England/France and then the US * The dajjal * they'r involvement in the entertainments industry * how they plan to assume control using ID cards * they're link with thie roschilds * only hope against them is Islam * the atrocities they have already committed using the UN * the AIDS virus

"tmbandt", the people, who are really paranoid about this topic are registering new accounts at this website just so they can attack me & mock the experts, who are exposing Barack Obama, Ron Paul, and their closest associates: pro-Freemasons/Luciferians.

You are 1 of many pro-freemasons, who came to this forum-thread to debunk the evidence provided by those experts, after setting up your new account, today. You are 1 of many people, who just want to argue about the truth with true-patriots, researchers, and ex-freemasons, who wish to expose the wickedness of occults (such as freemasonry/luciferians & other secret-societies, who perform satanic-rituals).

By respecting & supporting freemasonry, Ron Paul & people of his brotherhood have promoted Luciferianism/Kabbalah/Black Magic and other mystery religions, as well.

Nkiyomi at EurasianNation.Proboards48.com

With all this talk of election and in regards to the U.S, thought some of you might find the Masonic roots of the United States fascinating. Supposedly many founding fathers were Freemasons and Rosicrucians, which loosely meant they were seeped in occult type theories like numerology, kabala, Egyptian lore, etc.

This is why it is purported that the U.S. was not a country that came up from chance, and that the founders laid out a unique blueprint and foundation for the country based upon these Masonic principles.

Trivia- did you know when any U.S. President takes an oath of honor, he does not lay his hand on a Christian bible, but rather a Masonic one?

There's lots of sites on this subject, including some in depth books, but to start, here is a basic website with some info on this subject:

www.watch.pair.com/mason

I personally find it fascinating when it discusses how many structures in the D.C. area ar designed with occult symbolism in mind.

Riddles in stone - Secret Architechture of Washington D.C.

America, Freemasonry, Occult, Kaballah, Qaballah, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Founding fathers, satan, satanic architechture.

Google Video Link

(Ron Paul illuminati Hand Signal): (www.thebereanchronicles.com)

27 Seconds Into The Video
Ron Paul - Iowa Republican Straw Poll 2008 - 8.11.07, 1 of 2

Ron Paul illuminati Hand Signal

Signs of Satan

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tmbandt

You've near on nailed it, I think. Anyone slightly involved with politics are television these days is supposeed to be a Mason, Illuminati, or what have you. When a Mason or other forum member says otherwise, they are disinfo agents, porch Masons, fools, or some other words they've coined. I'm afraid for some people, conspiracies leave no room for rational thought.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thats true, if I was going to infiltrate the NWO and expose their hidden agendas to the world. All the while moving up the political ladder. I would become a freemason. Thats the way it gets done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join