It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
I don't follow the logic.

If I have a list of the 2008 Trilateral Commission members, for instance; I could prove a negative in regards to, say, well, anyone really. They just need not be on the list.

That's exactly my point.

Nobody has an exhaustive list of "Masons of the World", due to the decentralised structure of the organisation. Therefore it is impossible to prove that Obama is not on this non-existent list.

reply to post by Roark

It's never a big deal if your a Mason.

Huh?

What's being a Mason got to do with it? I'm talking about any forum member. The same rules apply to all of us.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Nobody has an exhaustive list of "Masons of the World", due to the decentralised structure of the organisation. Therefore it is impossible to prove that Obama is not on this non-existent list.

I outlined what it would take above - way above now.

Secretaries of regions are the keepers of lists. Ask them.

Hell, somebody ask somebody something. I'm sure some representative of Freemasonic bureaucracy has heard of the rumours regarding Paul and/or Obama. Maybe the guy would oblige and take a few Sundays to peruse the dungeon ... and get back to us. (Or request that someone else do so).

Maybe someone should just ask the campaign managers to ask the candidates outright. I'm just throwing things out here, that's all. If you remember I jumped in with a simple question (you know "conversation") and prefaced it saying that I don't care if they are or not. And I don't.

But, the thread is about Paul and Obama being claimed initiates of Freemasonry. I'm entirely on topic with the suggestions and questions I initially brought up. (And don't get me started about how I got derailed, the name is easy enough to paste in.)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Huh?

What's being a Mason got to do with it?

Meaning, that a Mason can hardly be expected to agree that the Masonic hegemony in the secret societies forum is anything other than innocent, and unworthy of mention.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seems to be the new trend today? Global warming is true, then it's a conspiracy. Peak oil is real, then it's a trick. Alex Jones is speaking the truth, then he is disinforming. Loose Change is a good movie, then they are also a part of the conspiracy. Seems like everything is in the same bed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

There's nothing "at-ease" about the Masonic hegemony of the secret society forum at ATS. Nothing.

Uh.........what? How on earth does that relate to this quote?

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
" That said, do you have any intention of actually engaging in a meaningful discussion of a subject you're at ease in with someone else equally at-ease? You know....a conversation, a debate, a tĕte-à-tĕte?

If I was being too subtle for you, that was a reference to the one-on-one debate suggested by (IIRC) Intrepid which you conveniently avoided addressing as if the suggestion was never made. Pray tell, how does the "Masonic hegemony" come into play in a one-on-one debate? Are you under the impression that it's actually a WWE tag-team?

No matter what anyone posts regarding Masonry, they literally have walk on egg shells in this godforsaken place.

You might want to run that laugher by SO, Gools and elevatedone. I'm sure once they pull themselves off the floor from laughter, they'd succinctly point out that I personally got nailed for 2000 points by them. This is your "Masonic hegemony"?

I refuse to submit; I rebel. Period. You take me as is, or ignore me altogether.

Since it doesn't strike me that you're offering anything of substance, I'm leaning toward the latter moreso than the former.

The tête-à-tête?

C'est ce que nous faisons maintenant.

The tête-à-tête (again) refers to the one-on-one debate as proposed, literally a tête-à-tête. THIS is not a tête-à-tête; it bears a closer resemblance to a Jello©-nailing competition.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karras
Seems to be the new trend today? Global warming is true, then it's a conspiracy. Peak oil is real, then it's a trick. ...

Global warming seems to be real (although here in Canada the winters of the last few years have me seriously questioning it).

The conspiracy comes because the question of causation is controlled. Man-man or natural cycles? If the latter inquiry is not allowed to be pursued without repercussions, then yes, it is a conspiracy - of the most vile and irresponsible kind.

I'm not sure about peak oil. I'm real interested in the concept of Abiotic Oil though. And I do know that the purveyors of peak oil suspiciously advocate for the positions of the "population control" crowd. You know, those elites who wish they could eradicate about 5 billion of us because they say we are a virus upon mother earth; when in reality all they want to do is get rid of the "useless eaters" and scoop up the remaining resources for themselves.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Huh?

What's being a Mason got to do with it?

Meaning, that a Mason can hardly be expected to agree that the Masonic hegemony in the secret societies forum is anything other than innocent, and unworthy of mention.

No argument there. From a personal perspective, I've never been in private cahoots with any Mason here except about a year ago, when Corsig encouraged a number of us via U2U to refrain from ad hominem arguments as a way to preserve the integrity and quality of the forum's content. So, you can see why I might not be inclined to agree that there is a conspiracy to form a "hegemony".

The fact that Masons currently outnumber "Anti-Masons" (or whatever) doesn't really constitute a "hegemony". In 6 months it could be the other way around.

In either case, I think that a Masonic presence is a good thing for anyone who similarly desires that the conspiracy content on the forum is a little more engaging than "Masons molest children and worship reptiles/demons/Satan".

It may be cheeky of me to suggest that we serve to keep b#!!$#!+ artists on their toes, but there you have it.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Masonry does not have degrees in the way that has been posted so many times on here. A mason is someone that has been initiated and belongs to the Blue Lodge. The other degrees that are being talked about are part of other fraternal bodies, such as Scotish Rite and York Rite. These are what are referred to as ancillary bodies, and there is no requirement at any time that a Mason joins this other groups. Also The Shriners are another body of Masonry.

I know there are many things people do not like about Masons, and many things about them being a cult or secret organization. So i do pose this question, if they are a secret organization why are all there buildings in very public places and have there square and compass on each building so anyone can recognize them.

As for conspiracy I would love to here someones explanation to the Conspiracy behind the Shriners Hospitals, which are hospitals that provide care to children free of charge. If at any time someone needs the services of the Shriner hospitals they are never billed or asked for any money as these services are free.

The only goal of a Mason is to make his community better and help and aid in all works of charity.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As a wife of a 32nd degree mason and knight templar, as well as a member of the OES, I can tell you that these statements about Freemasonry are ludicrous.

You are talking about a fraternal organization, NOT a religious cult. "Lucifer" refers to the name of a star in the Eastern sky...not the Devil. The Holy Bible is upon the altar, for example; and the characters of the Eastern Star are heroines from the Bible. What do you think the G stands for in the Square and Compass??? It ain't Gucci!

Shriners, Scottish Rite, Masons, Easter Star, Order of the Amaranth, Knights Templar, Daughters of the Nile...all of these and more are merely fraternal organizations like those in colleges. Yet we aren't demonizing those..yet they are famous for drunkenness and sex orgies!!!

The Shriners and Scottish Rite fund hospitals that treat children at NO COST TO THE FAMILIES! Scottish Rite also has a shoe program for children who can't afford shoes. There is also a speech program for children with speech difficulties.

When my mother died last fall, the Masons and OES stepped in and did so much for us. I had just had surgery and barely was released in time to attend my own mother's funeral. One of my OES sisters and her husband loaned me a wheelchair so that I might go to graveside. The current master brought me food when I couldn't keep anything else down. When I was in the hospital with a severe UTI, he brought me cranberry juice. When our car broke down on the side of the Interstate, masons we didn't even know stopped to see if we were ok.

My husband's lodge have raised money for a mother of 4 whose husband abandoned them. They raised money for children who wouldn't have a Christmas, and bought them clothing and toys and brought them to the child's school to be delivered in anonymity away from the children's peers. All of this came out of their own pockets.

As for RP being too old to be only a 3rd degree, age is irrelevent. You can start learning the lectures at 18 or at 81, or 100 for that matter. All that is required to become a mason is to ask one...or 2B1Ask1 as they say. The purpose of Freemasonry was once a worker's guild, but today it is 'to make good men better.' And it does just that...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
1) The Merovingian (South France, French) Family Blood Line Dynasty claims to be descendants of Jesus Of Nazareth (Yeshua, Joshua, Christ, Messiah, Saviour, Savior) through Mary Magdalene (and her children).

2) Mary Magdalene and other disciples of Jesus (Yeshua, Yoshua, Joshua) are believed to have stared Gnostic and secret (esoteric, symbolisms, hidden meanings, metaphysical, alchemistry) cult religions. The Essenes, Nazarenes, Ebionites, and other "hidden meaning" religions are part of this (Egyptian freemasonry and superstition (spiritism).

3) George Bush and Dick (Richard) Cheney are relatives of The Merovingian Bloodline.

4) Barack Obama is related to (cousins) Dick Cheney. Thus Barack Hussein Obama is in the bloodline of Mary Magdalene (Jesus, Yeshua, Joshua). Barack Hussein Obama has many similarities to the Beast. We will discuss these similarities with the Bible and Obama’s astrological chart. We will discuss this later in this study.

5) Merovingians are followers of Egyptian Freemasonry (Greek, Rome, Europe, India, Aryan, Media (Medes), Persia, Babylon). Thoth (the Egyptian) Is also Hermes. Freemasons are servants of Venus (the Pentagram, the "star" of David, the Star of Bethlehem above Baby Jesus Mother Mary, Miriam, Goddess, Mother Heaven). The Gods, Kings, and High Priest use Bees (Deborah Prophetess) in their worship. Bees are communication messengers. The Honeycomb (and Bee's nest) is a sacred instrument of freemasonry worship. Many freemasons teach that Atlantis came before Egypt. Many freemasons cherish the Druid Priests.

Freemasons believe in the Oneness of God and Nature (one world order). The Merovingians claim to be descendants (bloodline) of the "gods" (Elohim) whom God (El, Allah, YHWH, Yahweh, Yahveh, Jehovah) used to make man in their image (Genesis 1:26-27). Enoch said that many of these "gods" (Angels, astronauts, spirits) traveled in "flying ships" (Wallace Fard (Farad) Muhammad claimed to be a God who flew in a Mother Plane (Wheel, Ship, Vessel). Elijah Muhammad (Nation of Islam, Muslim, Moslem) also preached about spacecrafts (ships). Louis Farrakhan hails Obama Hussein Barack as a type of Fard Muhammad. Freemasons (occults, illuminati, sons of light, enlightened ones) are behind every major religion and big business on earth. Most religious and political leaders are freemasons such as: Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Rutherford, Joseph Smith, William Branham, and many other leaders were freemasons. King James was a freemason. The Holy Bible is a product of freemasonry.

6) Hermes (Thoth)(Greek mysticism, spiritism, philosophy) met Leviathan who goes by these names: The Divine Pymander, Poimandres, The Vision, Quinotaur, The Beast, The Lion, The Viper, The Antichrist, The Dragon, The Fiery Flying Serpent, The Head, The Father Of The Lie, The Judge, God (Lord) of the Underworld, Lord of the Sea (space, bottomless pit, prison, abyss, eight (kingdom) sphere, (fourth) dimension, tunnel, afterlife, deep, death, grave, sheol, hades, hell, fire), King Neptune (who is also hailed by Merovingians), Poseidon, Son of Perdition (destruction), Destroyer, King, Prince, Darkness, Black, Wormwood and many other names. The Book of Enoch also speaks about Leviathan and Behemoth (as does the Book of Job)

7) The book of Job is Proclamation of Leviathan. God warned to send taskmasters, craftsman, workers (wrought), tent makers (the tenth is a return to peace with God Revelation 21:1-5) and serpents (John 3:1-10) to his people when they sinned (committed iniquities) against Him (Matthew 7:22-23; Acts 18:3; Acts 19:25-27; Revelation18: 22; Exodus 5:14, 19).

This is why the book is called, "Job (work)". God wrote this book to make two strong points: A person's own works will not prevent God's Judgment and "Leviathan (Satan) will be the "god" God uses to Judge His own (Revelation 12:1-14; Job 1:1-10; 1 Corinthians 5:5). www.webspawner.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have also heard ron paul say "fellow travelers" in a speech before too he has been around washinton long enough to know that this is code for mason or communist enough with the excuses we can learn from our mistakes and we can clearly see now that the illuminati provides all leaders and all sides to an argument.Do you really think that a candidate for the people would get any face time at all on the mainstream media? there is also the matter of ron paul writing a book on gold with the infamous alan greenspan too.They are trying to railroad us into a gold standard when the answer is decentralization of the banking system see "the money masters" on google video.The gold standard is just as easily controlled as fiat so the states must have there own banks seperate from the federal government and maybe each county should have there own bank.sorry to run on...........................p.s. ran into some excellent audio of myron fagan called illuminati and one called red stars over hollywood its at the french connection in myron fagan spot.check out cuttingthroughthematrix.com too it will blow your mind "peace"

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
dude get a grip you need to research freemasonry better compare what lady queensboro said and then read the actual text albert pike wrote i his book :morals and dogma its not even close a lot was left out and some was added did you know she got that bit she published by plagerizing leo taxil. mr taxil admitted that fremasonry was not luciferian in any way .so what you have been reading was a plagerized hoax ! good research stupid by the way i am a 33rd degree mason and can assure you of no conspiracy.we cant decide whether or not to eat ham or tuna salad after our meetings what makes you think we can do anything of the world domination conspiracy nonsense. oh yeah the latin on the back of the one dollar bill translates into : the new order of the ages: not new world order dumbass

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I really don't think anything in this post is true, but I'll only respond to the parts I know personally are not true:

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Many freemasons teach that Atlantis came before Egypt. Many freemasons cherish the Druid Priests.

Incorrect. That is not a masonic teaching, never has been, never will be. People who are masons may believe in such things, but its not because of freemasonry.

Freemasons believe in the Oneness of God and Nature (one world order).

Uhhh...no. Freemasons believe in the oneness of God. This has nothing to do with the "one world order."

Freemasons (occults, illuminati, sons of light, enlightened ones) are behind every major religion and big business on earth. Most religious and political leaders are freemasons such as: Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Rutherford, Joseph Smith, William Branham, and many other leaders were freemasons. King James was a freemason. The Holy Bible is a product of freemasonry.

Completely wrong. About the only thing I see in that entire statement that has a inkling of truth is that Joseph Smith was a mason.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Ron Paul is a freemason. Sorry to burst your bubble. And Ron Paul got way more airtime that people like Gravel who was ousted first and Kuccinich. Get it straight. You got boo hoo Ron Paul syndrome. There are other people, much more adept than Ron Paul fighting for COnstitutional rights and have been doing so before Paul was even in office.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Freemasons are men driven by reason and not emotion. Reason...Logic and Reason. To be a Mason requires background checks and interviews. One must be of strong moral character, without a criminal record and be a person of compassion and not one of mindless passion. We are not members of cults but members of communities. We are not anti-Christian and we are not anti-Muslim and we are not anti-Hindu or for that matter we also are not anti-religion, we believe in God. We are tolerant because intolerance and passion has brought about the ills of the Global community. I am a caucasian Freemason who voted for Barack Obama. He is a Man of Reason for which I deeply admire and respect. I would encourage anyone of strong moral character to look toward becoming a Freemason. In Freemasonry we look toward building a perfect world by perfecting only ourselves each and every day of our lives. For Faith without Acts is dead. I wish all of you well. May God open your eyes to love and light and compassion regardless of age, race, color, creed or religious affiliation. God bless.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Again I say go to my site and read some quotes from some High Freemasons like Albert Pike, Manly Hall. Their books are also there. Proof "IS" in the pudding.

"FREE DVD"

"Exposing Lucifer Worshipers"

(Plotting Soon World Takeover)

Please stop by:
www.Xanga.com/Avenueoflight

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Be careful what you read. Much of it is false

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You people are the prime justification for the creation of societal euthanasia.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So who would join freemasonry blindly, would you join a club that won’t let you know anything about them, my question was presented to a mason “why should I join, what’s in it for me” the reply was – “we do favours in exchange for favours, this is common knowledge, usually favours are for cash “ .......................................?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Implement The.Luciferian.Doctrine.

It can be downloaded @
foreverthemostimportant.com...
www.disclose.tv...
pl.scribd.com...

Thanks

////

THIS WORK HAS BEEN BANNED EVERYWHERE/ SAVE IT - PRINT - SPREAD FOR YOUR SURVIVAL.
PLEASE **SPREAD** THIS VERSION OF FILE.

If you are the type of person who likes to be in control... The book features nearly all unknown secrets. Cracks in 100% nearly all topic important for anyone, like.

100% Health cracked,
100% Universal Laws (operating here cracked, how to take advantage),
In 100% describes Biblical Law of Jesus Christ which operates in this reality and leads to receiving everything that you want IN YOUR LIFE (if only followed)
100% Seduction cracked (partnerships, how to seduce successfully a woman, how YOU can get a woman)
100% cracks stock market,
business,
communications,
describes Illuminati thread (our situation, causality etc.),
and many more...

It's unbelievable, I've never seen anything LIKE IT. Check it for yourself.

/ PROTECT THIS BOOK.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join