It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betrayal of Trust - cant come back from treason

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is from Black Box Voting:
You say the system is broke... It is - it has never worked, but it was a good feeling to be an American. Now we have to turn the dream into reality - its impossible...

video.google.com...

2 hours of pure blood boiling treason....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow!

I have only watched the first 20mins of the video.

Good stuff. More mind boggling betrayal, as you appropriately named the thread.

These folks who are working so hard to find the answers to this complex system (complex in that the answers are so unavailable) are once again the True Heros of this Country.

I will go and finish the video, it is well worth the time.

Thanks for the information, I hope many members find the time to watch this!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMG!

This is as real as it gets.

I had no idea this information on voting fraud had been collected, this lady deserves the Crown of Jewels for getting this out to us.

I really encourage anyone who cares about the state of this country to watch this video before the next election.

This just can't be allowed to continue!!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Bev Harris will be in a place of Honor once this nightmare is defeated.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. We are coming up on yet another election and still there has been nothing done about this. Why aren't charges being filed against Diebold?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

Thank you my friend for pointing me to this video, here is some cold hard proof that voting in America is not what it seems!

Just another thing they lied to us.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What I thought you guys at ATS have been feeding me... now - I'm feeding you... enjoy -- you next President is Hillary Clinton - she will so unpopular - She will declare Martial Law in months after taking off.
bilderbergs have so ruled.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes, i agree, she will be next president. I knew this when i saw her going into the bilderberg Conference.

If she does do hat you say she would, then god help us all.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hacking Democracy

Google Video Link

Here is the video, i was so amazed when i watched this. I had suspected voting was like this, but never seen cold hard proof. Well here is the proofs.

Treason Indeed, Mr. OP!!!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by darcon]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Treason must be exposed for what it is and the United States must return to the promise of our Constitution. globalization concentrates power which will make it worse if the NAO gets going. What's it going to take?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In the video watching that man fight over that black trash bag (42min) with Bev Harris (Thanks, OP for reminding me of her name) is utterly ridiculous, what people won't do to cover up things! Thank goodness she had a cameraman with her or she wouldn't have gotten those signed polls out of the trash!

The blatent disregard for the poor and the "other than white middle class" getting 1 poll booth and waiting 7 hours or more to vote for 1000 people when the "nicer" areas get 3 booths for 300 voters! Sheez is there no sense of even pretending to be fair left???

I am linking this video to everyone I know who cares to see what it means to be an American today, and apparently for quite some time!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

What is it going to take my man???

Two Words, RON PAUL!!!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ron is the Right Man, however.... Rothchild will whack him if he closes the Fed reserve down and he said he would do that immediately... so, who else you have in mind. we dont want to destroy the world, and as far as America is concerned - we are the engine that got us here. we just dont know where we are - now that we are here....

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Listen, America(The people) need Ron Paul in. But like you said, it is a long shot due to many reasons, Voting Corruption, Lack of media attention, and many others.

Also, like you said, if he gets into power, no damn way the Elites are going to just let him Shut down the IRS and the Federal Reserve.

America needs a Revolution, with or without Ron Paul. Though i agree, it might be better with him leading, it won't do good if he gets elected, and then shot. Although, if that were to happen, could be the last draw for the people of the United State of America.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good Politicians make terrible Generals... but Generals make good Politicians... go figure..

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

hahahaha
Truth be Told!!!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by darcon]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ADMIN - can you lock this video at the top for all to view... if it gets buried then - an American may not know this vitial information for 2008 election.

Please, Pretty Please - take this video and post so all can view it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

good Idea, hope fully they listen.

If not, i will post it per page.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Weii I guess we are going to have to pin it to the top for them ... spread the word to check it out...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
America is a military and financial superpower. Do you think "they" who own it all would accept the possibility that every 4 years some random Joe - normal person to run for president, win and ruin their entire game ?

Here in Romania we count votes by hand, no machines, I was on a voting commission once, we got a number of blank votes , at 9 PM the voting ended, we counted them, took us 3 hours to count them twice, we made sure the number of used votes + unused was equal to the initial number, then we sent them all to the center.
Hard to falsify such a thing, each of us took a paper with us , signed and marked by all the members of the commission , with the numbers of the votes on it. Because each of us was from a different political party, and had to send that paper to our party

[edit on 9-5-2008 by pai mei]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join