It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betrayal of Trust - cant come back from treason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I have a question about the Bilderbergers. I have heard the reports of Hillary Clinton being a vistor recently and this means she will be coronated the next President of the U.S. of A. But, didn't John Kerry also attend a meeting before the 2004 elections and he DIDN'T win the presidency?

Just about every political elite needs to pay a visit to the Bilderberges and the CFR people.

Why do you think John Kerry didn't fight about poll results after the 2004 election? Both him and George Bush work for the same people.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Originally posted by kyred
I have a question about the Bilderbergers. I have heard the reports of Hillary Clinton being a vistor recently and this means she will be coronated the next President of the U.S. of A. But, didn't John Kerry also attend a meeting before the 2004 elections and he DIDN'T win the presidency?

Just about every political elite needs to pay a visit to the Bilderberges and the CFR people.

Why do you think John Kerry didn't fight about poll results after the 2004 election? Both him and George Bush work for the same people.

Spot on my friend, but the interesting thing was, that Obama, Mcain, or Huckabee was never seen at last years conference.

I truly believe Hilary is next in line, but you never know.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Anyone who actually paid attention in any US History class knew that votes never counted. Only the extremely naive thought otherwise.

Seriously, do you think the machines that were "exposed" in the 19th century ever went away? Give me a break. There was always the saying "Ballots down the river," for a reason.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mlowsley

Yes, but there is a difference between assuming, and having cold hard proof.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And thats the Rub .. bubb...
We Stand For Truth, Justice and the American Way of Life... and if you dont represent that then - who the hell are you... >?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This thread is too important to have such a poorly crafted title!

What amazed me is that the votes are tabulated in an unsecured MS Access database. They did not even bother to turn on the built in encryption function.

There was nothing like computer security implemented.

The data should be encrypted to prevent manipulation.
You can date stamp and MD5 Hash every transaction with a digital signature. This along with a hash signed date/time stamp ordered log prevents manipulation of the record.

A hash is a tiny crypto snapshot which if one bit of the original is changed would look extemely different. The possability of a successful false document matching the hash is statistically extremely implausable.

The hash sent from the voting machine with the vote would not match the data value, so you would know it is modified. The hash would include the vote, time, date machine identifier, location, and any other data requiring consistancy.

Digital signatures are legally binding in this country. So you cannot say that the law makers are unaware of the technology required for security.

We could easily go to an Email voting system where each voter has an Email Certificate which is independantly provided by one of many currently accepted certificate authoritys.

It would provide a non-repudiateable legal and secure communication. Then the only issue is the secure final tabulation.

The Email flow could not be falsified, only blocking email flows could affect it, but that would be problematic, since the Email could be resent from a different address or delivered via an official channel if the private channel is blocked. It could also be resent if a receipt is not returned confirming delivery.

The validity of the vote would be based on the certificate registered to the voter.

A vote count could be generated at local jurisdiction by CCing to the local designated voting place, and to the central tabulation center. Ensuring consistancy, and automating the abilty to crosscheck the results instantly.
You could litterally see the vote counts diverge during a fraud.

The most secure areas of our nation are protected using these technologys. The technology exists today, and the voting booth is built into your Email today.

MS Office included a vote button function in the software!
It will tabulate a vote for you TODAY!

The only part missing from off the shelf software would be a database with the registered voter list in it, to be checked as each Email comes in. To give one vote to each and only registered voters.

How long do you think it would take to setup some Email Servers!
For crying out loud this is pathetic!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I believe a 100% Open to account holders into Secure Site that allows anyone to log-in verify - open platform, here one can view their selections and all the other votes and may have a verify bottom attached to each vote (where an independant verifier audits the votes through digital signature, so any vote could be questioned. challenged and recorded - You dont need secracy to perform an election. just the opposite -

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
last bump - unless you guys want to keep this thread alive for a while longer ... I would say this is the most important Video on ATS.. but the moderators dont think so, I guess....

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Another Patriotic pass through the boards

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that the memory cards have an executable file on them that byte hacks the memory of the computer to change the score.

All Names on the ballot are electronically stored in the memory of the computer in things called "strings". You can search in the computers memory (RAM) from a 3d party executable program (free ones available) for any strings that contain the name of the candidates while the voting software is running. Sure enough, when you find where all the strings are, near by would be the total score. Or you can just change the total score string of numbers which is much more simple, although it's probably stored as an "integer". They just overwrite certain byte sections of the memory (RAM) and that changes the integer. It is really really really simple, especially when the software isn't even encrypted! It's called "byte hacking".

Even a kid can go read some internet forums about how to make auto-aim bot's that can seek targets on their live multi-player games. Most of them have tried so many different methods of "code injection that I'm pretty sure that there is many 11 and 12 year old kids able to change the course of history. So there is no doubt a man with lots of money could have this done in seconds. Unless of course they learn to do it themselves, but they might not be mentally capable of doing such things, and you know what happens when you let other people do the dirty work? You only learn a lesson. Rule number 1: Don't trust anyone but yourself.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
wow - can you imagine, what the rest of the world must be thinking... if America is not America now... who do you call when the evil oozes out of the cracks... well I guess it will be China... last man standing ... lord help us a Communist America... somebody pinch me and wake me up...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join