It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betrayal of Trust - cant come back from treason

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think you Americans need a touch of the Oliver Cromwell effect(but without the puritanism,far too boring,but at least it would prevent bad dancing and singing and therefore prevent American Idol).Now that would be interesting.If any country ,right here right now, needed a revolution desperately then it's your's.I never thought I would say this in athousand years but for god's sake don't let them take your guns away.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I wanted to say something but truthfully I can't find words after watching that.

My fellow Americans if our presidential elections are indeed rigged then this is proof our country is no longer for the people by the people.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Simon_Boudreaux to add]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Simon_Boudreaux]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I am so happy to find this video. Thank you so much for giving me the documentation that proves what I have been saying for years. This is the result of letting the inmates run the assylum.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I think this is of HUGE significance to ALL US citizens as we enter this election year. I'm gonna see if I can contact Bev for an interview. Would be good to ask her some questions on this.

Thanks for a great find!!

TheBorg

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Its not important who votes, its important who counts the votes.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Everytime I learn another truth about how things are done in the US, I feel my stomach knotting up.

It's gotten to the point where most of the people I know believe me, they know now that something is really wrong. They are disturbed by everything. I can trust them at this point to not think I'm insane.

However, we all feel helpless.
I don't know what to do about it. Nobody knows what to do about it. People are waking up, but it is too late.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
how can it be too late to wake up? you have to wake up to leave... consider yourself gods choosen - because thats all he wants is for you to have choice. make the right choices in life and you can leave this prison called earth.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The movie is called Hacking Democracy and aired a while ago on HBO, I seen it then and it's a great movie.

I've shown it to people I know and some had the same reaction as those people at the end in the movie: they started to cry when they saw how easy it is to rig an election.

I made sure that I watched it when I saw the news about it on Slashdot, that Diebold was trying to make HBO cancel it.

According to the Bloomberg News, Diebold Inc. is insisting that HBO cancel a documentary that questions the integrity of its voting machines, calling the program inaccurate and unfair. The program, 'Hacking Democracy,' is scheduled to debut Thursday, five days before the 2006 U.S. midterm elections. The film claims that Diebold voting machines aren't tamper-proof and can be manipulated to change voting results. 'Hacking Democracy' is 'replete with material examples of inaccurate reporting,' says Diebold. 'We stand by the film," said a spokesman for HBO. 'We have no intention of withdrawing it from our schedule. It appears that the film Diebold is responding to is not the film HBO is airing.'

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

People are waking up, but it is too late.

-LostNemesis

I call shenanigans on that statement!!!!

It is not too late, it will be if the American people continue to get fooled that the people are running the country though. If this happens, sooner or later, somebody will get elected(If not this presidency, the next!), and it will become perfectly clear, through martial law, ID cards, and many other inconceivable acts by the government, that America is no longer a free country, and has not been for many years.

Thankfully, films like this, and books like this, are informing the public!!!!

The people of America, and in actuality, North America as a whole, needs to stand up against these elites. It's not too late, but i tell you, if we wait any longer, it will be much harder to rebel.

What was world war 2 fought for!?!?!?!?!

I live in Canada, and it scares me, because we are influenced by you guys so much. The same people who are running the states, are running canada, no doubt about it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
America is a paper tiger, but dont let that term fool you, we are very importation to the future of planet earth. Our Money is Debt...
any time they want to pull the plug... they can do it in a blink of an eye.
and now that the real estate bubble pooppppeeeed ...
just about everyone is in a negative cash flow situation and I dont think this pressure will subside - any time soon, I find it very interesting this is a targeted attack on the Middle Class and the middle class has the guns... so, you tell me why these people are so tame... any other time in any other country -- this place would come to a complete standstill.... so if you want to know how they are doing this... it has too do with too many choices - and since the media is not obligated to give you the truth... then its simple, everyone is confused.... if you are confused ... its like a deer standing in the headlights... you know something is going on but you dont know what. and you dont know how dire or deteramental it is... every person you see on TV is reading to you. they dont think about what they are saying - they just say what the station wants said. each station puts a spin on the story and well - everyone is confused... MKUltra revealed more than the CIA lets on... they did mind control experiments and the results - The test results are Identical to MKUlta's test results, so we are under mind control. I see it all the time on the TV.. if you dont believe me .. tape a story on FOX - CNBC - CBS - ABC... its all the same story -- but do you want to take action - but what action should you take... humans with too many choices ... simply are dumbfounded... and when you apply it to a nation... only things you wont done get done...
let me give you and example... who cares if barry bonds does steroids... well congress took the subject up in less than a month from it being on TV...
well, when you see this stuff... they are doing something - you do not approve of.. but Look at BaseBall today... so the news media does just that... when was the last time we hung a traitor..? when was the last FCC license pulled... ?

[edit on 9-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Nobdody - Cares - 14 - Flags

If - the - flag - count - is - any - indication - nobody - here - cares - which - is - a - reflection - of - the - apathy - of - the - population - in - general. - God - knows - we - get - the - government - we - deserve.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's kinda funny that Scott Adams the creator of Dilbert thought of this too.

Hmm.

As far as this issue is concerned we as a society need to be quite upset about this and demand from our representitives a better solution. Without Dibold's interfearance.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Heck, I was on one of those, soldier of fortune military sites and almost fell off my chair when I read how to fix this problem.
when your congressman comes home from WDC. put him under citizens arrest for treason. and send a citizen at random back in his place.

LOL... it will work....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

hahahaha, citizen's arrest, hahah, that awesome. Though they would spin it, you would be marked as some kind of terrorist, and the media will help with that effort. And the ignorant people who do not know the truth, would already have it in their minds, the people who actually watch the news to get the news, hahaha, the people who still believe the news is credible, will already have it in their head, that you are a terrorist, you are here to harm America, and watch as they raise the terrorist threat bar from green, to orange, toe read, to spread fear into the people. It is fascism in disguise, wouldn't you say?!?!??!!

I love how you mentioned the middle class man, cause i tell you, there is not many middle class men left. Every minute that goes by, is eating away at the middle class man. It is becoming to the pint, were you are either poor, or rich.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by darcon]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I watched it and still cant believe Americans put up with it

Your elected officials are not really elected, they are chosen and bought and sold by the illuminati elite. Hacked without a doubt Hacked without a trace.
Your country has been sold out from under you to Sequoia and Diebold..and they are for sale to the highest bidder. This is a dirty dirty treasonous business
The fact that this thread is not the number one thread is almost beyond belief.
We can fix this problem we can find out the truth we can make changes..right here on planet earth.. WHERE IS SKEPTICAL OVERLARD and Dave Rabbit on this? Nowhere? Perfect Star & Flag

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

This is a dirty dirty treasonous business
The fact that this thread is not the number one thread is almost beyond belief.

I agree. I can't believe this thread hasn't taken off. I'm going to chalk it up to it hasn't been watched yet rather than no one cares.

To me this is a very treasonous business and if we Americans don't do anything about this then all hope is lost.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I always knew that political leaders were always hand-picked. This video is fascinating.

I hope there is more information on this subject. If it turns out that my vote doesn't count, then maybe by tax liability shouldn't count either.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I agree, i always assumed that voting was merely a cover up to make the people feel like they had power, i just never seen good enough proof, but this video certainly changed that!!!!

Fascism in disguise!!!!!

There worse then Hitler, at least what he did was out in the open, this is the hugest cover up!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have a question about the Bilderbergers. I have heard the reports of Hillary Clinton being a vistor recently and this means she will be coronated the next President of the U.S. of A. But, didn't John Kerry also attend a meeting before the 2004 elections and he DIDN'T win the presidency?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
And what about that darned G-8???

Just how much influence do they carry?

Much my friends, much.

This country most likely will never be free again but the spirit of the people for the people I pray will never be lost.

Maybe some kind of miracle will happen, like the biblical Davey and Goliath, but I don't think it will come in the form of a politician, look at Kennedy and King.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join