It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you help aliens or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Let's say you witness a UFO crash, much like Roswell 1947.

Let's say you get down to inspect the UFO and see a couple of dying aliens in the ship wreck.

What would you?

Would you call the authorities, fully knowing that if you do that, the aliens will be taken away by the military and most probably killed?

Would you be afraid and disgusted by the aliens that you will kill them yourself?

Would you be afraid to be infected by some alien virus and thus run away from the site?

Or would you try to help the aliens?

I mean, extra terrestrial or not, good or bad, they are living creatures too. Wouldn't it be the most human thing to do to try to help them, to attend to their wounds, etc?

Would you cast all you fear and prejudice aside and try to help?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I would try to kill the aliens if they were still alive. I think aliens are evil. That is why they abduct and torture people. That is not friendly behavior. On any free country in this world kidnaping and torture are illegal. Human kind says forceing your will and causeing pain to others is wrong. Far all the people the greys have terrorized I'd be happy to off those bug eyed freaks.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would try to help them. Partly because I am a kind person, partly because they might be more inclined to let me learn more about them if I were to help them.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSin
I would try to kill the aliens if they were still alive. I think aliens are evil. That is why they abduct and torture people. That is not friendly behavior. On any free country in this world kidnaping and torture are illegal. Human kind says forceing your will and causeing pain to others is wrong. Far all the people the greys have terrorized I'd be happy to off those bug eyed freaks.

, yeah cause killing is less evil then torture. I think its safe to say if there are aliens this is why they dont wanna make contact cause we have people like
UltimateSin on earth.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I suppose it depends.

Aliens close to death... I would put them to sleep ready for scientific discussion.

If fully mobile and unarmed I would maybe try and communicate with them.

Realistically, an alien race would most possibly die through a virus native to our planet before any long length of time...of course there is the possibility that we too would be in great danger allowing an alien race survive for any reasonable length of time.

Extermination in my eyes would be the most genteel thing to do for all those concerned.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i would help them! with out a doubt! if i were stuck and injured on some strange planet i would very much hope someone would help me! besides if they have advanced technology surely they would have advanced medical science, therefore if you got infected with something i'm sure that after you helped them they would only be too happy to sort you out! also, it's like any prejudice it all starts with just 2 people from different rces/backgrounds/genders whatever coming together and forming an alliance in their own way, not influenced by others just the 2 people, after that you never know what could happen! they might go and tell their mates that humans aint so bad after all!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Would you dive into the sea to save someone else from drowning ?

In that one sentence you will find your answer.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That is why they abduct and torture people. That is not friendly behavior. On any free country in this world kidnaping and torture are illegal.

It's not abduction, it's temporary misplacement but they are returned on a later date. It's not torture, it's "enhanced interrogation" and it's for the well-being and safety of everyone.

This message was brought to you by the Office of the Vice President of the United States.

Oh.. you're talking about aliens...

Now in all seriousness, first of all the abduction scenario needs to be (seriously) researched before any solid conclusions are made.

Yes I believe extra-terrestrial beings have and are visiting Earth, and therefor it's somewhat plausible that they might have an interest in studying us the same way we do to other animals on Earth.

With that being said, I like people to make this mental exercise: If it was the other way around, if we were the advanced beings visiting an alien planet, who here thinks we wouldn't 'abduct' and study some beings of their planet?

Do we ask the animals' permission here on Earth, when we shoot them with sedatives, perform studies and surgery or implant tracking devices in them? Even if it's for their own well-being they don't know what and why we did it, or in fact, even what the hell happened to them.

It sounds awfully familiar doesn't it?

Now I'm not advocating what aliens allegedly do, I just think more information and research is needed to reach any conclusions, especially if you're trying to find out someone's intentions and reasons for their actions.

I'm sure someone will gladly cherry pick and try to argue why what we do to animals is different to what aliens supposedly do to us, the same way Dick Cheney does when it comes to torture and "enhanced interrogation" and why when we do it is not torture and is acceptable but "That is not friendly behavior. On any free country in this world kidnaping and torture are illegal."

[edit on 4-5-2008 by danx]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by danx

so very well said! how do i give you a star?? the animal issue is extremely closely related in my opinion too! if they look on us and see something "different" the first thing they would do is want to learn more! again it's not right if they are harming us, but it's no different from what we do to creatures everyday... and sometimes in the pursuit of make up? i mean how is it that we need such silly excuses to kill something these days!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism
i would help them! with out a doubt! if i were stuck and injured on some strange planet i would very much hope someone would help me! besides if they have advanced technology surely they would have advanced medical science, therefore if you got infected with something i'm sure that after you helped them they would only be too happy to sort you out! also, it's like any prejudice it all starts with just 2 people from different rces/backgrounds/genders whatever coming together and forming an alliance in their own way, not influenced by others just the 2 people, after that you never know what could happen! they might go and tell their mates that humans aint so bad after all!

Realism, I very much agree with you on this! And you do bring an very good point that they could have much more advanced technology that can help them heal, if we could help them get there.

And yes, definitely, I too would help. Absolutely. I don't care if they are Greys or Reptilians or whatever they are or how many humans they have abducted in their past. We humans need to show kindness and compassion - and this goes thoughout the universe.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I would try to kill the aliens if they were still alive. I think aliens are evil.

So just because it's ugly, unknown and extra terrestrial, it should not be allowed to live?

Sweet Jesus.

In the future, when the aliens finally visit Earth, I would very much like to become a President for Alien Rights Organization. Unfortunately, as I see here, it seems that racism doesn't have planetary boundaries.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

I would try to kill the aliens if they were still alive. I think aliens are evil.

So just because it's ugly, unknown and extra terrestrial, it should not be allowed to live?

Sweet Jesus.

In the future, when the aliens finally visit Earth, I would very much like to become a President for Alien Rights Organization. Unfortunately, as I see here, it seems that racism doesn't have planetary boundaries.

He said "EVIL", not "UGLY".
There`s a big difference there.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would definitely help them. I think the notion of respect is interplanetary, and I doubt that such an advanced being would use my kindness and then blow my brains out. That said, there is a major health risk in trying to help them. I don't know if you remember, an incident in Brazil if my memory serves me right, a similar scenario happened where a man helped a gray out of the craft and into his car. He died about a month later from an unknown cause. So...yeah I would help them, I just don't know what kind of precautions are in order

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
After considering... I'd take the upper route and help them. It takes a real person to overcome fears of the unknown, to help something or someone that is injured.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'd look into each ones big black eyes and ask what can I do to comfort you and help relieve your suffering. Of course I'd have questions besides my assistance and would ask for a starship of my own to cross the barriers of time and space.

Than if one of them, say, were to pull a lazer pencil on me, I would kick its head in and look over to the others and mentally yell stop, I come in peace.

But if they all were to pull lazer pencils on me, I'm sure the government will find my arms and legs all over the place and perhaps catalog me as an alien killed in the crash.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I would run and call the authorities. That is how brave and kind i am....
However seriously, i think that since Steven Hawking's is a LOT smarter then me and he thinks that meetings between different (but with bigger guns) culture and less technologically potent one ended always with similar result. Of course it is Earth's experience and aliens must be different species with different moral values. But we as we evolve technologically have a tendency to make bigger crimes , so i still will run and call Tommi Lee Jones and Will Smith. With noisy cricket.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I would run and call the authorities.

And the authorities will for sure destroy the aliens. And the witnesses probably too.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's funny but I had exactly this dream last night.

There were numerous light's in the sky followed by a 'falling star' which proceeded to land in the garden.

Cutting a long dream short,it was a dog/shape changing alien that had ran out of fuel and required help as it could not survive in Earth's atmosphere for very long.
The rest of the dream was spent trying to teach the blummin thing English so I could find out exactly what it was using as fuel.
(Some kind of whitish/silver compound that the local chemist couldn't make.)

So I suppose the answer is YES I would..

AND ...don't eat Terryaki beef jerky at 3am before sleep...

[edit on 4-5-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would help the alien, but I would get somebody to help me, to both reduce my fear and to have a story to share with one or more people.

And besides, I don't know squat when it comes to first aid.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I would definitely help the aliens. In fact, I already have a little bed box set up for them, some nice bowls, and some Purina Alien Chow in the pantry just in case I ever do run across some stray or injured aliens.

I dont see how anyone could be so mean as to kill them or let them suffer.
Aliens are people too. Well, maybe not actually people, but it is a well know scientific fact that they created us.

Well, maybe not well known among the masses, but it IS well known among the Illuminati.

Besides, I am hoping that if I am lucky enough to be the one to find the lost aliens and nurse them back to health, they will remember me when 2012 comes and they arrive to destroy the planet. Wont the mean poster who said they would destroy them be sorry then! I will live out the rest of my days as an honored guest of the alien horde, (or a pet, I am not sure which) while YOU are fried into some sort of carbon based dust by a particle extraction and compilation beam. Who is going to be laughing then! Ha ha! Not you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join