It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you help aliens or not?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, if you kill one alien of one group or 'nation' of sorts for torture or whatever, then go ahead and kill your neighbor because a bunch of human beings killed throughout time. Kill a bunch of people because of whatever happened on 9/11/2001 and for whatever reason people where killed.

Go ahead. Apply your logic.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would want to help the aliens, but I'm afraid there's not much I could do for them. I'm not a doctor and most doctors probably would not know anything about their anatomy anyway.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry for long quote,

When they reached a locality known as Xoloco, they were welcomed by the last of the Motecuhzomas, who had come out to meet them in the belief that the white men must be Quetzalcoatll and other gods, returning at last from across the waters now known as the Gulf of Mexico. Thus Cortes and his men entered the city, not only as guests, but also as gods coming home. It was the first direct encounter between one of the most extraordinary pre-Columbian cultures and the strangers who would eventually destroy it.

www.ambergriscaye.com...
Are you not worried that it is the most likely outcome?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Let's say you witness a UFO crash, much like Roswell 1947.
Let's say you get down to inspect the UFO and see a couple of dying aliens in the ship wreck.
What would you?

For the record, I live in Holland.
I definitely will go down to see what there is to see.
But then what, suppose I keep my nerves together and don’t flip out, what on Earth good I really do to help them, to keep some dying aliens alive so to speak?
I don’t even know how I must help a dying heavily wounded human in a situation like that, besides calling for help.
So I really think that in reality I never will be capable of helping them in such a situation unless they or one of them where able to inform me in some way what I possibly good do to help them.

Would you call the authorities, fully knowing that if you do that, the aliens will be taken away by the military and most probably killed?

If the aliens aren’t able to let me know how I good help them what else good I do, it is the only logic option there is.
They would definitely not being killed in my opinion, because a living alien is of much more value to them then a dead alien.

Would you be afraid and disgusted by the aliens that you will kill them yourself?

It is impossible to know how you will react in such a very shocking situation, but I absolute would not kill them.

Would you be afraid to be infected by some alien virus and thus run away from the site?

That is a real possibility for being infected in some way; think for instance what happens to the young soldier in the Varginha Case in Brazil.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thats a tricky question, I would certainly try to help the alien anyway I can however, I would be a little hesitant to approach a crashed ufo. I've heard report where crash landing site of UFO emitting off high radiation that has abnormal effect on the vegetation and ground it landed on decades later. I mean something has to be powering those hovercraft and making it hover, and its probably nuclear fusion.

If I would be guarantee that alien help me in return by cleaning my body of any radiation, I would certainly help them...heck who am I kidding, I would help them nonetheless...I just wish I seriously won't die from those radiation..

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Baes on the fact this is hypothetical, I'll run with it.

Personally, I would probably help them get their heads mounted on my wall. As I would for a predator type alien, and those acid spitters to, that would be a bit more of a challenge for the taxidermist I think. Trying to get that snapper minihead to stick out just right.

Of course I would mount a dragons head on my wall, or satans for that matter.

Then again, if there were people already at the crash site, trying to assist the EBEs, I would offer sincere medical help to the best of my ability. Pressure dressing for any obvious bleeding, if it was very bad, even a tourniquet.

Keep in mind, my statement is hypothetically speaking, I do not know what I would honestly do, until in that situation.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Although I am disabled, I would gladly help them with anything I can; assuming they are not malevolent and once I overcome my shock.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
As bad as this sounds, I have to be realistic. If the aliens looked like they were a threat (Insectiod, Demonesque, Rabid, I thought there was a chance of infection, or if they made menacing motions in my direction, or just plain scary, or if I got a bad feeling) I'd kill them with any means at my disposal.

If I thought there was a chance that I would not be instantly killed for approaching them, I would certainly help them. If they could walk, or move in whatever way that they do, I would give them a ride to my house, and help them the best I could. If they requested to have the authorities called, so they could be turned over, I would do that. Of course not before I posted the video of it right here on ATS!! I would have many many questions for them as well.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I like to think I'd be a good person and go help, but aliens give me the hardcore heebie-jeebies. I'd be too scared and freaked out to approach. I'd probably just run away and come tell you guys about it, to be honest.

Still, even if I could approach, as GrayFox said, it's not like I know anything about medicine, and am only passingly familiar with first aid, and know nothing about the hypothetical aliens' physiology.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I would help them. I think they would like me and if they did not, I would at least not have a boring death.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Some people took offense to my post but I still stand by it. First why don't they just tell their abducties what's going on? Language isn't that hard to figure out. We can go on google and have and paragraph of language translated from English to Spanish to anything. A more advanced species should have no trouble figuring out language. Yet they are too arrogant or uncaring to even give a explanation. Abducties say they are kidnapped against there will and when experiments are done on them there is no anesthetic done to them. That is cruel. When a human takes a animal to the vet they still give them anesthetic. It's the merciful thing to do. I have heard stories of abducties where they had pieces of flesh cut off had there eyeballs drilled into or sucked out with machinery. That people have urinated blood after a abduction and hardly able to move being in so much pain. What there doing to people is like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews. If aliens brutalized you in this way you wouldn't be praising them as the saviors of the universe. You'd want them all dead too. They are making hybrid army to enslave human kind not save it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSin
What there doing to people is like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews.

According to some sources, the Nazi Germany was in fact powered by the negative extraterrestrials.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
1st I would assess the situation, Look For probable dangers, Like electrical fires, UFO exhaust fumes, Alien Fido attack Dog, etc.

Then I would run up to the alien an State "Marvin, Marvin, are you ok. You the gawking human, call 911." (And if Marvin doesn't shoot me with his ray Gun.)

I would assess his airway, And if he isn't Breathing, I would give two rescue breaths. (With my luck, his head would be his anus) Of course does the alien even have a pulse, does he need to breath, etc.

Truthfully,
"I don't have Alien malpractice insurance, and I'd call the authorities. And then Run\Drive like Hell, out of there. "

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, assuming that i'm going to die anyway just from being so close to the crash site, i'd probably go inside the space craft and find something that looks interesting, while staying away from anything that's leaking or glowing a disconcerting colour.

If i found the space craft to be in non-critical condition, i'd first have a look to see if there was anything interesting on board that i could steal, and once i had my new alien artifact (which i would post pictures of on ATS to see how many people call it a fake) i'd go back outside and take a look at the visitors.

Yes, i acknowledge that the visitors are of secondary concern compared to the immense value of the vehicle they landed in, but what exactly do you want me to do?

Give them First-Aid?

The only thing i'd do is try and wake them up and hope they know alien first-aid, because otherwise i wouldn't touch em'.

You'd not be getting me to do CPR on something that ain't even a damn mammal for god's sake.

Anyway, once i had my tech and it had been established (in about half a minute) that there's nothing i can do for them, i'd go hide somewhere nearby and see who turns up.

At which point, i'd wish i brought my camera with me.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Without a doubt, I would take them to my house, as a matter of fact I have even told them, if ever in my neck of the woods and need shelter and help, just know the inivitation is open.

I really love all creatures of this existence.

If you lay back on the arm of your couch and then have your loved one come up and place their face over yours, very close, and soft focus your unblinking eyes, stare directly into one anothers eyes and you will see an alien before you.

Stay with it as long as you can, it is a great exercise in preparing the mind to look into the next dimension, and learn to be accepting to being which look very different from you.

Forgot to add, that they be in the opposite position as you and your face, in other words their mouth is at your forehead level and vice versa.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Help them so they may probe, put nasties inside of me later? Don't think so. Maybe at the time your soul would know the approach or action needed.

I would put myself in "their" shoes" though, as if i crashed on an alien planet, would they help me? Question remains in my mind -- If they are "superior" to us why play hide & seek with us? I do not believe they are flying around to doing good things. Plus a lot of pro-alien people are some who claim to have been abducted and tests done, why they still awaiting on them in anticipation is beyond me - ohh brainwashed and tagged.

I will stand with humankind. I look after my species. Others unknown knocking, crashing in my area will have a gun in their face.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Having sat with an alien scientist, live, no imagination involved, I KNOW that they, some of the more passive types are afraid of your type of mentality.

Many people from the future would be mortified to have to spend any time here among the dark ages of Spiritual evolution.

Did Whitley ever get anally probed, dont think so, did I? Definitely not.
When the time comes what you put out is what you will get back.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

I will stand with humankind. I look after my species. Others unknown knocking, crashing in my area will have a gun in their face.

You realise that if the Aliens do come, and those that lead your great nation (i'm assuming you're american) get a little bit trigger-happy, you've essentially just stated you're prepared to be on the front lines?

Don't forget that our species is just as capable of anally probing people as the aliens are.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So the scenario is: Aliens have just crashed in my front yard which is just located in Northern Ontario - in the middle of the bush and miles from town - do I help or run?

1. Call my dog and grab my camera - no one is ever going to believe this and my dog has a natural ability to sense dispositions.

2. Snap off as many photo's as I approach the site. Knowing full well I'll probably get sick from radiation or something directly related - after all I can't brush my teeth with the water in Puerto Plata without getting a bad case of...need I say more.

3. Watch my dogs reactions to the site and look for signs of life.

OH MY ITS ALIVE! Now what?

4. "Hey do you speak English? Russian? French?" If it speaks any of those languages we're in luck. And just for fun lets say it does and my dogs tail is wagging.

5. Assess if the being wants help, how badly injured it is, and ask questions on how I can be of assistance.

Now, if it lives and can survive on this planet I would house it and protect it. Never telling anyone of its existence until it was able to procure a method of departure. After it left, I'd probably destroy the photo's and never tell a soul except perhaps in a hypothetical way...say if someone asked if I would help an alien or not.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd check their craft for any additional modes of transport then have a joy ride...

Seriously though, I'd assist them. Wouldn't be concerned over alien bugs because they would likely not be compatible with terrestrial biology else they would have been neutralized just as we sterilize our space going technology only they would have more advanced means to do it; wouldn't try to eat them because they might contain toxic chemicals; if one was female, I'd probably try to mate with it (two or more would make it more interesting!!! And the lack of biological compatibility would mean no child maintenance); the craft I'd assist them with hiding, disposing or salvaging.

On the subject (slightly), who do I think would be an alien's first contacts? Everyday people like you and I. Why would an alien bother to contact those whom would use them for profit and advancement ahead of the purpose for contact i.e (I propose) Aliens would say "We're here...Now it's up to you(s) how you cope and interact with us." Friend or foe, for most people their enemies and friends exist in their minds as put there by the politicians and media they trust - if extraterrestrials wanted us dead they would have done it (or would do it when the get here).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join