It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Not to decrease you or your communications with God, theBLESSINGofVISION, but are you sure you didn't mean to say that you watched Appleseed: Ex Machina and found some of the ideology represented therein disagreeable?

Interesting, none the less. No doubt the good Maban will arrive shortly to answer you.

I have not watched the above mentioned movie.
I will though.

You must understand that i speak not from some knowlege or tutelege givin by some enlightened master or what have you.

Perhaps I speak from ignorance.
Perhaps I'm a fool who "just doesn't get it".
I'm not certain.
If so I want to learn whats right.

I speak from my heart.

Ras Kass quoted "God" in his song Interview With a Vampire,
"I gave man dominion over the earth to master the wealth,
But most of my children don't have dominion over themselves..."

Thats me...
Just a child looking for the answer...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
I have not watched the above mentioned movie.
I will though.

You may wish to start with Appleseed first, then Appleseed: Ex Machina.

You must understand that i speak not from some knowlege or tutelege givin by some enlightened master or what have you.

Me either, unless you count Chris Morris and Robert Anton Wilson as enlightened masters. They are certainly masters (or was a master, in Wilson's case) .

Perhaps I speak from ignorance.
Perhaps I'm a fool who "just doesn't get it".
I'm not certain.
If so I want to learn whats right.

This was a particularly Wilsonian statement and I respect it, Sir. I feel pretty much the same way myself.

Ras Kass quoted "God" in his song Interview With a Vampire,
"I gave man dominion over the earth to master the wealth,
But most of my children don't have dominion over themselves..."

Then why did "he" give them a giant flying ball to play with? Why should we have dominion over the world? Other creatures live here also.

Thats me...
Just a child looking for the answer...

That's me too (but without the biblical references). I don't have "the answer" I'm looking for, but I am not going to stop looking for it and neither should you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is no finite answer; no matter how hard you look, nor how far you travel in search of one. The unveiling of facts by a quest for truth will only reveal more questions. Absolute truth is simply a visage that (in my opinion) religion has falsely created over the course of time. Both a scientist and a spiritually awakened individual can see this inevitability. Only the narrow minded deal in any form of absolutes. (Not that anyone here is; it just a general statement). I thought that I should simply address this directly, given i feel it is an important subject here. Many here seek absolutes, when in truth (pardon the pun) none can be found.

p.s. Once you see Appleseed you may begin to understand my background knowledge and conceptualizations. For those whom have asked (via U2U), yes; suggestions that I have eluded to transhumanism in many of my posts and concepts would not be an inaccurate assessment.

- Maban

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
There is no finite answer; no matter how hard you look, nor how far you travel in search of one. The unveiling of facts by a quest for truth will only reveal more questions.

So there is a finite answer, then. If any answers obtained always lead to more questions then those initial answers are finite. As in "existing, persisting, or enduring for a limited time only; impermanent." Did you not mean infinite?

Absolute truth is simply a visage that (in my opinion) religion has falsely created over the course of time. Both a scientist and a spiritually awakened individual can see this inevitability. Only the narrow minded deal in any form of absolutes.

You sound quite resolute about this. Did you, yourself, not just utter an absolute?

(Not that anyone here is; it just a general statement). I thought that I should simply address this directly, given i feel it is an important subject here. Many here seek absolutes, when in truth (pardon the pun) none can be found.

Thank you for the disclaimer, Sir. I would have assumed you were referring to me, otherwise. Not that I should, really, because in my opinion it does seem like many here deal in absolutes -- black and white Aristotelian absolutes. It would also seem that you and I are both guilty of it too, Maban, however spiritually enlightened either of us may be.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Who determines when the "time is right?"

At what age do you teach a child what a gun is and what it means?

As a child you either had it or not.

Some kids would shoot themselves, some take the gun apart, some run away, etc...

We are as children only because there are those who are utterly committed to keeping us children.

They wont succeed.

The "ANOMOLY" as some might say.

Destiny cannot be pacified.

I care not of others opinions on my people.
We will not lose.
Humanity will rise to the occasion quicker if opposition could be focused upon.

Your words of absolutes ring true, but whom was your intended audience.

Your secrets are exquisitely childish... Or should I say how one deals with a child.

TRUTH.
RIGHT LIVING.
RIGHT BEING.

Not to be kept from your own... From humanity... What a transgression... Challenge your knowledge... Share... And watch how we grow...

Stand by me as we announce to the universe that our potential (unmatched) is manifesting.

I've seen the light and it dwells in the hearts of men so very scarce. I've seen the light as i witnessed what is in me and in some. I've seen the light when blessed souls shared that light with me.

Those that hide the light are misguided at best.

Our story is fascinating...
To think the ending of our story would be so vulgar...
Not consistent with the ironies of the universe...
I am what I am...
And we will suceed in one form or another...

I must say this... Secrecy betrays FEAR... This is a truth not hard to deduce. FEAR.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi Maban,
I know exactly who you are and as an EVP'er and former resident of Kent Island MD., I've had a lovely romp with your buddies for the past 7 years.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY?? I know that case is related to this. My EVP messages about that has upset somebody's applecart, apparently.
Many Thanks in Advance.
Hugs and Kisses,
SleepingDragon

(BTW, Big Brother calls you guys "Greyhounds", you know.)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Originally posted by Cadbury
So there is a finite answer, then. If any answers obtained always lead to more questions then those initial answers are finite. As in "existing, persisting, or enduring for a limited time only; impermanent." Did you not mean infinite?

Perhaps my context is unclear. In the sense of finite answers leading to newly discovered questions, yes; the answer in which case is indeed "finite;" short lived. However, any given answer does not last beyond the solution of another question. Therefore, any answer may be finite, but again, very short lived; thus my previous statement there is no "absolute, indelible, finite truth," only a temporary one, clearer?

You sound quite resolute about this. Did you, yourself, not just utter an absolute?
No, it is a generalization and an opinion. No opinion could conceivable be construed as an absolute. Opinions are subject to conditional change, therefore they could not be considered an absolute, like the absolute of truth. Even I recognize that there is a large majority of people whom are religious whom also do not prescribe to that train of thought; therefore it is not an absolute because I was just able to prove it wrong. (p.s. this was really just a trigger to get more people involved, apparently it backfired; better luck next time)

Thank you for the disclaimer, Sir. I would have assumed you were referring to me, otherwise. Not that I should, really, because in my opinion it does seem like many here deal in absolutes -- black and white Aristotelian absolutes. It would also seem that you and I are both guilty of it too, Maban, however spiritually enlightened either of us may be.

True, hopefully I ahve not stated nor accidently made too many opinions or facts sound as avsoloutes. However there is one true absolute we do adhere to; which makes us enlightened. "Whether we are good, or evil."

- Maban

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hi Maban! Great thread! Could you tell me anything about Montauk and the possibilities of travelling time? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Who determines when the "time is right?"

Do not fear, It is none of us whom do so; no single person has the power to do so. Not even the Icelandic Council reserves that right to disclose these. This is why we wait, until our duties are fulfilled then all will be revealed. These secrets are only withheld for our protection, the protection of humanity, and humanity's immaturity to handle such information (no this is not of "our" opinion).

At what age do you teach a child what a gun is and what it means?

When you are nearly 95% confident that they will be knowledgeable and mature enough to be able to wisely understand and use one, properly.

As a child you either had it or not.

Had what? I'm a little lost on the transition.

Some kids would shoot themselves, some take the gun apart, some run away, etc...
This is why we have parents; guides to help us make the right decisions so we are able to confidently and correctly make them once we are fully on our own. Until then, we need them to ensure that we do not hurt ourselves (to continue the analogy).

We are as children only because there are those who are utterly committed to keeping us children. They wont succeed.
Not quite; there are those whom would wish to prey on the children because they are not yet knowledgeable enough nor mature enough to truly distinguish friend from foe; however they do not "keep you chldren." This us done entirely at your own accord. At the same we encourage humanity to grow and to change, to become more than what we are. Because we retain the knowledge of the "gun," does not prevent you from maturing, it simply ensures a safe environment until you are mature and wise enough to learn such things, and with them gain new capabilities. Simply giving the child the gun without any guidance is (what I hope to be ) irrefutably dangerous. Would you not agree? Hopefully this can provide some insight into your concerns. I appreciate and admire the analogy, it is very eloquent.
In essence, the only ones whom truly decide if humanity is ready, is humanity itself. So far its complacency and dispassionateness, has proven to the Shards otherwise. If we are wrong in your eyes, please, explain why?

The "ANOMOLY" as some might say.

Please, explain?

Destiny cannot be pacified.

True, It cannot. But let us not confuse destiny, with understanding. It would be likening wisdom to knowledge.

I care not of others opinions on my people.

Which people is that? One should at least be concerned with such notions. For this helps us determine if it is the right course of action, especially in regards to large numbers of people. This is one of the very other reasons why I am here. Random samplings of peoples opinions about our orginization are data points to help us identify what we are doing right, and are doing wrong.

We will not lose. Humanity will rise to the occasion quicker if opposition could be focused upon.

True, the only issue is the ones in the "way" of humanity, is humanity itself. We are fighting our "inner selves." We must overcome what we were, and become what we are meant to be, destiny; as you stated. None stand in the way but our inner selves, once this is overcome no borders nor secrets will stand in humanity's way of greatness and grace.

Your words of absolutes ring true, but whom was your intended audience?

No one, and everyone; whomever may be listening.

Your secrets are exquisitely childish... Or should I say how one deals with a child.
"Childish," would imply playfulness or flagrance; we echo neither. We are serious and collected. The only path by which such actions may be construed as 'childish," is our "parent-like" attitude with dangerous knowledge. In which case if this is your point then it would not be inaccurate. We are responsible (in a way_ for humanity's well being. We would not haphazardly ignore this duty, this obligation; just so the child can "see" the gun. Everything takes time, and nothing ever worth doing is easy; especially patience.

TRUTH.
RIGHT LIVING.
RIGHT BEING.

I whole heartedly agree. Nothing here I have stated has been a lie, I simply withhold information which is dangerous; to you and I alike.

Not to be kept from your own... From humanity... What a transgression... Challenge your knowledge... Share... And watch how we grow... Stand by me as we announce to the universe that our potential (unmatched) is manifesting.

Perhaps, eventually humanity will be unmatched; but we have a long ways to go. Humanity is great, but it could become much greater. It needs to become greater to face the challenges ahead.

I've seen the light and it dwells in the hearts of men so very scarce. I've seen the light as i witnessed what is in me and in some. I've seen the light when blessed souls shared that light with me.

These are whom are ready for the truth, ready for the future. As you yourself stated, they are few and far between. So you can see our reservations. That light has yet to spread throughout all of humanity, each and every one of us. Until such day, we will remain as humanity's guides to destiny.

Those that hide the light are misguided at best.

True, but do not mistake us as obstruction of the light. We are merely its guardians. We protect it while it is in its fragile state of infancy; no more, no less.

Our story is fascinating...
To think the ending of our story would be so vulgar...
Not consistent with the ironies of the universe...
I am what I am...
And we will succeed in one form or another...

Undoubtedly, yes. Humanity will.

I must say this... Secrecy betrays FEAR... This is a truth not hard to deduce. FEAR.
Betrays or Portrays? If secrecy portrays fear then I would have to agree. But people fear that which they do not understand, rather than seeking understanding they fear. Another trait humanity must overcome. Secrecy is an unfortunate and ungainly necessary evil. To protect humanity to need to keep the gun away form the child, however to protect the child it will eventually need a gun. We understand this, and look to humanity to make their own destiny.

- Maban

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Maban]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Perhaps.

Please read your private messages for further elaboration.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Hi Maban! Great thread! Could you tell me anything about Montauk and the possibilities of traveling time? Thanks!

Gladly, great to see new faces around here.

Montauk was of course an alleged joint military and intelligence project operated out of Camp Hero, New York. The reports of "a pisonic operations division" are not entirely false. We did research into this a long time ago (late 80's). Technically there were experimentations with the use of telepathic and telekinetic abilities but without much success. The projects' main purpose was to recruit, train, and utilize children as advanced reconnaissance and special black operations commandos. Specifically, that once the children matured to just beyond standard draft age they would be an unstoppable and extremly effective force to be reckoned with. For a time they where utilized into the early to mid 90's. However, senators and congressional oversight demanded to know the projects eventual use, and results. After repeated denials of its existence and the excessive use of federal funding, a special "covert projects" oversight committee with several sitting US congressmen and senators, decided to pull the plug. Funding was cut and the program essentially disbanded overnight. It later resurfaced in a reorganized fashion but was later trampled by the USIS, after they were commissioned by a joint congressional oversight committee and the FBI to find, and dismantle them. Ironically it was eventually dismantled not because of what they were doing, but because the political backers did not want to get caught doing what they were doing, especially since they had lost control over the initial program.

Later genetic engineering and what is essentially now known as gene splicing, was utilized to attempt to isolate and amplify the gene which may have been the sequence for telepathic and/or telekinetic abilities. They have yet to find anything that has come to the knowledge of the Shards. So far as to say, it is still all theoretical, and unproven.

Time travel is ultimately possible, via parallel universes. The holding theory is that fore every possible difference that can occur in our universe each one happens simultaneously, creating many "parallel universes." Some would look essentially identical to ours, with only a single atom in a different state or location. Others would be entirely alien or have laws of physics missing. Time travel establishes a bridge between our reality and another parallel universe that you have targeted for arrival. If changes are made in that reality to its time line it simply creates another branching off of parallel universes form that point to ones which already had that causality. So you wold not affect our world, nor create changes that would effect every possible universe.

However short of a zero point vacuum generator, or other advanced power generating system, you would have nowheres near the power levels required to make such an artificial singularity. Not to mention that the types of energetic fields required would be something which we have yet to discover. Short of a black hole, nothing else we are aware of is capable of creating such a a large energetic field which can rip the fabric of space-time. That said, the use of extremly strong electromagnets would be the equivalent of using a paddle to move a cruise ship; I just is not enough. Granted, if we had open access to non-terrestrial technology at our disposal it would certainly change the probability of this all occurring.

Hope this was helpful.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Thanks Maban! It was extremely helpful, I would like to follow up with a few more questions. You mentioned that Montauk trained children, could these mercernaries be blackwater? I couldn't help but notice that the Germans also did this during WWII.

Also while we are on the subject of children, is there a conspiracy in the US as outlined in The Social Security Act to establish rights to children that supercede the right of the childrens birth parents? What does the state want with our children exactly, more specifically, children born in a post 9/11 world?

Now when you spoke about time travel, you mentioned the use of magnetic fields. This is a great topic of interest to me. Could this be achieved through help from the development of cold fusion?

According to what you know about time travel, can it be achieved be achieved through the use of hard water, magnets, and sunlight?

Are their certain astronomical conditions that favor time travel?

Are you aware of any new technologies such as those Nikolai Tesla was developing during his time on earth?

More specifically trains that are suffecient by omitting a plasma field contained within a tube using opposite poles to create a self reliant and silent means of recycleable energy?

Magnetic technologies designed to lift massive objects from the ground?

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have perhaps spoken eroneously.
I must take a step back and listen.
I have gotten over zealous and I find myself being accusatory when i am here to learn first and foremost.
Mea culpa in that regard.

Watching appleseed.

Reevaluating.

Thanks for taking time to explain things to me guys.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply topost by 12.21.12

Originally posted by 12.21.12
You mentioned that Montauk trained children, could these mercenaries be Blackwater? I couldn't help but notice that the Germans also did this during WWII.
Some; possibly. Most of these children are now in their teens to adult stages of life. Many have reverted back to "normal" lives. Others have joined various military organizations. However, there has been a new agency which has been "collecting" as many as possible and putting them to good use, if they want to. This has of course been done by the Boston Shard. Blackwater is mostly a service for training ex-military, and people who want to possess a degree of "special forces" level of training. Pay enough money and anyone is accepted, training is their biggest money maker. Secondly, they do possess operatives on their payroll for government operations via contract, thus ops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also while we are on the subject of children, is there a conspiracy in the US as outlined in The Social Security Act to establish rights to children that supercede the right of the childrens birth parents?

We have reviewed this topic in general, no real specific research has been done into this subject. Reason being that it does not pose an imminent threat to anyone. As far as we can tell this is simply a supremely good example of bad legislature, nothing more. One of the downfalls of living in a near bureaucratic state I'm afraid.

What does the state want with our children exactly, more specifically, children born in a post 9/11 world?
A type of Fascist state is not exactly what those in power truly want, however a near police state would not be overlooked. If they ("they" ex. Builderburg) would be able to get a majority of the population in either the military or law enforcement it would make their objectives much easier. There would be few to question them, they could launch larger campaigns,and maintain higher control over all of their people; so this is in effect what they are pushing for. What do you think many of these "pro-war" and "pro-violence" media outlets are for? It is a type of semi0subliminal "brainwashing" (it's a little extreme word, but i will use it for context) that helps mold young minds into what is "acceptable," and even "expected" of them.

Now when you spoke about time travel, you mentioned the use of magnetic fields. This is a great topic of interest to me. Could this be achieved through help from the development of cold fusion?
No , a magnetic field neither possess the capability nor the strength to do anything like it. Magnetic fields are strong to a certain point. However, to begin to even get near a singularity type event, you would have to begin generating gravimagnetic fields. Something which we only recently became aware of. Essentially they are somewhat ( I use this term loosely) linked with the concept of zero point vacuums. They both operate generally off the Casimir Effect. Using this basic concept we apply it to a spinning superconductor along it's flat axis. At 6500rpm we begin to notice a 2% reduction in weight, because it is actually slightly negating earth's force pulling down on it. Anti-Gravity (Spinning Superconductor) If we where able to amplify these effects then we would begin to see the type of fields we would need to create. In addition, if you take two spinning superconductors and oppose their magnetic axis you begin to create a small "bleed through"effect, where gravitons more rapidly bleed through (form their diemention) into our dimensions. This was later discovered after the gravimagnetic effects of a single spinning superconductor. You see what is truly needed is a large gravimetric field to produce the type of space-time bending field you mentioned. Gravity and magnetism are indeed "related" however they are two entirely different things. Gravity for one is an unobserved force (besides its effects) which is now theorized to be "bleeding through' form another dimension (i.e. 5th or 6th) and is actually quite strong but dampened by its bleed through. When special conditions are made here in these dimensions it provides a weak point for them to "bleed through" and cause greater effects. In essence, right now we don't possess the technology,l et alone the knowhow to make a "time portal." You are beginning to shift into special stellar phenomena (i.e. wormholes) which are very rare things (at the caveat if they actually exist).

According to what you know about time travel, can it be achieved be achieved through the use of hard water, magnets, and sunlight?
Directly, No. They may involve magnetic fields as a stabilization method, but highly unlikely. Sunlight... if you could somehow harness the fusion power of the sun directly, maybe. But even that's a little far of a jump. Simply put many of the (not trying to be rude or abrupt) "hocus-pocus" methods of time travel, are just that fantasy. There is truly no "real" science to them, except for the fact that some of their aspects 'lead" researchers to see a physics law violation, and have to rethink things; no more really.

Are their certain astronomical conditions that favor time travel?
Besides attempting to piggyback on a wormhole, no.

Are you aware of any new technologies such as those Nikolai Tesla was developing during his time on earth?
A good deal, what are you specifically looking for? Wireless energy? Maglev technologies? Plasma Shielding... there are a number of them. Nikolai Tesla was truly genius, unfortunately the government seized all of his research after his death.

More specifically trains that are suffecient by omitting a plasma field contained within a tube using opposite poles to create a self reliant and silent means of recyclable energy?
I had not heard of this type of technology before. Do you have a link to a scientific description, or some sort of equivalent. I think you may be talking about a type of ZPV, although some of it sounds, suspiciously like frivolous stuff.

Magnetic technologies designed to lift massive objects from the ground?
I think you're thinking of gravimagentic fields, however maglevs are quite similar. Hopefully this makes sense.
-Maban

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well you certainly know your stuff. The train thing was from a dream I had about the future, just trying to figure out how it works, not really sure exactly but it was very efficient. Thanks again Maban, I will have more questions for you later I am sure, but here is one more, do you find anything suspicious about this here
www.americathebeautifulpark.com... "

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

*Speechless* Well, with every point of view comes their interpretation.

I think attempting to "lure" a super intelligent species is a bit of a counterintuitive notion. They are going to show up where and when they please, for very good reason; probably unconventional reasons, or even reason beyond our comprehension. This just seems to be a tourist gimmick, neat park though, nice art.

- Maban

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

It is pretty interesting, that movie night thing is new though. I will have to look into that.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hy Maban i really appreciate what you are doing and i hope to get some answers if it's possible.I am from Romania and i read about a lot of profecies about my country (sundar singh) i wonder if you know of such text's and their credibility.
Secondly about masonry my perspective is that it's no more than a recruitment area for higher powers and that those who are not "good" enough are lead to belive thar it's no more than a good-willing brotherhood guiding the brothers towards illumination.I pesonaly belive the opposite and i know masons and the only thing you can notice about them is their big ego...
Are the Jesuits or the Knights of Malta in a higher place in the piramid of power?
I have a huge intrest in the ocult.
I wanted to know more about the origins of our creation becuase many think what we belive is god is no more that an alien who created us..the real god is hidden from our perception.I don't know if this is true or not but i really want to know about this.
I am really glad that i can talk with you and i will come back with other questions.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi, i go to a British public boarding school. Recently there has been a LOT of hype about a century old secret fraternity called the "Honourable Fraternity of the Amici".

They seem to be a bit like "Skull and Bones" of Yale university, but we have very little idea what they acctually get up to. It is all taken VERY seriously. We know that they meet every saturday night in a cemetary near the college, and there have been many eyewitnesses to it. it is not a hoax.

Having talked to some friends from another school it has become apparent that they too have branches of the same secret society. What should we do? Could this be a shard?

This is 10000% real. I swear.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join