It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!! What??!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
also listened to this story on coast to coast and the guy mentioned that there was a report that someone smelt sulphur around lake taho (not sure how that is spelt soz) which is I think 19 miles nearby. interesting..

I would like to hear some corraboration about this sulfur smell. Most intriguing! BTW that av would make a cool tattoo.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

That is one distinct possibility. Maybe the ones making the map just put them on the nearest grid intersection.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Does anyone know if its water level has dropped and if any nearby wells or springs dried up?

YES. I read a news blurb about a lake draining on opening day and they didin't know if the locks were sabatoged or what. They said alot of the big fish went downstream. West coast I belive. maybe oregon? ring a bell anyone?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

You are exactly right, we are along for the ride, nothing more.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Very interesting my friend. That grid looks very much like the earthquake grid.

Do you think they are building an underground base under the Crystal Mountain golf course?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

So if the wells and springs drop or dry up, you have maybe 72 hours before hell on earth. Lets hope nothing happens.

[edit on 3/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

Not necessarily. We had a ground water mesuring site in NE USA drop a bit before stopping after a series of quakes. Water can pass through a tiny hole so frature underground could cause water levels to change. Still though a piece of the pie and I am paying attention to the seismic activity on the West coasts of USA (including beautiful Alaska), Canada and Mexico. I am wondering about the Cascadia fault and the possibility of a massive ??? if I connect the dots between recent activity of the Coast of Oregon etc. I have been watching the area in South Cali and Northern Mexico above where the Gulf of Cali ends.

Every little quake is less energy for a big quake to dissapate. Conversely, every little quake is one quake closer to a biggie. They only last what, 5 Minutes? at the most. Just remember to breathe and absorb the exhiliration of being alive.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I may be wrong, but wasn't some sort of operation supposed to start on May 1st? This couldn't have anything to do with that, could it?

Hmmmmmm.......

I haven't heard anything to connect the two, but these are certainly crazy days that we live in. I was a terror drill from what I remember.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

Wow, that is ALARMING!! That is a huge increase. Pretty good theory you have there.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hmmm - so out of over 1000 earthquakes - the author of this map has " selected " 19 that ` fit ` his irregular "grid "

look at the " grid " carefully - not all the quakes are even @ the nodes - and the " grid " cells are different sizes

that is pseudo scientific dishonesty - manipulating the data to fit the ` theory `

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Lol I can't believe all the flags threads like these get.

These kinds of threads are a dime a dozen on ATS though.

Anyway back to the thread, please don't let me interrupt your hopes of extirpation.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ok People.. due to the tremendous demand for answers I've contacted Mr. Stan Deyo to come back on the ATSMIX show and address questions posed by our members on this "hot topic" of unusual earthquake activity..

You can go to this page and post your questions directly for Mr. Stan Deyo here:
Stan Deyo Interview.. EarthQuakes.. Ask your Questions here..

Please keep in mind that we only want questions on "that" thread.. please do all your discussing on this thread..

Thanks,
Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
Hmmm - so out of over 1000 earthquakes - the author of this map has " selected " 19 that ` fit ` his irregular "grid "

look at the " grid " carefully - not all the quakes are even @ the nodes - and the " grid " cells are different sizes

that is pseudo scientific dishonesty - manipulating the data to fit the ` theory `

I concur. It is much a pseudoscience as using bones to predict the future.

Like I said if you put lines on top of these random patterned nodes some of them would intersect one way or the other. It doesn't even form a proper grid for friggen sake! This isn't science! This is hogwash!!

I mean c'mooonnn......
Is this the type of scientific analysis that these 'serious researchers' do?

It says in the map it was prepared by Stan Deyo. How can we be sure that these dots aren't being edited or even made up by him? The dots that are under the intersections of these disproportioned grids makes up a very very very small percent of the whole nodes. What kind of scientific anlaysis is this?!

Wow...
....I mean this kind of analysis can only be thought out by a kindergarden kid.

No wonder UFO's are at the third tier of scientific credibility.

These tin foil researcher types just take the data that suit their tastes and analyse it to conform their own biased perception no matter how ridiculous the methods used.

Seriously, what is this guy's smoking?

There's nothing to see here folks! Move along... Move along....

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus

Wow...
....I mean this kind of analysis can only be thought out by a kindergarden kid.

No wonder UFO's are at the third tier of scientific credibility.

These tin foil researcher types just take the data that suit their tastes and analyse it to conform their own biased perception no matter how ridiculous the methods used. Seriously, what is this guy's smoking?
There's nothing to see here folks! Move along... Move along....

You obviously haven't taken the time to do any research on Mr. Deyo...

Stan had for many years restricted access to FNMOC at the US Navy base in Monterey to share Stan's method of earthquake prediction. (It's based on sea surface temperature fluctuations - something Stan formulated from the Navy's own data but they had not seen this use for it.)

The Navy just doesn't hand out DATA from their restricted area to just any "Kindergarten Kid".. You may want to look into something before being quick to judge.. And if you'll visit his site here Stan Deyos research based on data received from the FNMOC you might learn a thing or two before wanting to quickly assume that the "Case is closed"..

People.. Please feel free to post your intelligent questions for our future ATSMIX interview with Mr. Deyo here:
Stan Deyo Interview.. EarthQuakes.. Ask your Questions here..

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Yep, Stan Deyo is the real McCoy!! I have been visiting his site for a couple of years now. Lots of doom and gloom, but his earthquake analysis is 2nd to none.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Either no quakes have happened, or the data has been removed.

RSOE Havaria EaDS

Theres one recorded off the coast of Oregon right now.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am sure the Haarp followers, ley line folowers awill jump on this thing, but a few months ago, weren't some bunker bomb tests supposed to be held. What happened. They were supposed to have the power of baby nukes, without the radiation. Also, since the Russians claimto have a new Thermobaric mother of all conventional bombs, dwarfing anything we have, It would seem we would be doing some kind of catching up and testing somewhere. Just speculating

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Either no quakes have happened, or the data has been removed.

RSOE Havaria EaDS

Theres one recorded off the coast of Oregon right now.

wow, this is getting odd. Oregon has quite a few fault lines based on the layine maps i got the other day for a totally unrelated thread.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

The swarm was directly below a golf course!!! I don't think they tested any bunker busters, because the area it happened in is certainly not an airforce bombing range!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

You mentioned ley lines, would you care to explain that a little bit, and maybe show us this Oregon anomaly?

I have read very little about ley lines, and if you could maybe show us a map where they are, that would be awesome.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join