It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!! What??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Look at this people, and tell me what the heck is going on!!

standeyo.com...

I have never seen anything like this, and I have studied earthquake activity for the last 10 years!!

Replaced 'All Caps' in title.

Please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/5/08 by masqua]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So what is your take on it, if you have ten years in the field? Is it man made? Are they trying to stimulate Yosemite? Building a huge underground base?

[edit on 3-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not sure if you saw this thread. Further proof that strange things are going on. It might be totally irrelevant. Time will tell.

link   
I just listened to the first half hour of c2c and the guest suggested this is an emp or like attack. Didn't catch his name.
It does look odd.
Also said something about hitting the seams of the fault lines to produce a more massive quake.

[edit on 5/3/2008 by jpm1602]

link   
I have no clue how that would be done. Nukes going off underground? Some sort of HAARP test? I really don't know, and I have never seen anything remotely like this.

It might be a glitch with the GIS program they were using to make that map, or they didn't know the exact location of those quakes, so they used a grid to place the markers on their best guess.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by downtown436]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Wow, maybe you had a premonition!!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I can't begin to link all of the threads that have shared a sentiment regarding a pac NW attack, A Houston attack, and a natural disaster in an unprepared area.
Hmmmm, Biological in Pac NW, Nuclear or child attacks in Houston, and maybe a nice earthquake all along the sierras? I'm a little nervous.

I would even link in that CIA guy that was shot in Houston.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." *

- Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

I am glad to see more concrete evidence for the skeptics that pull investigation to a halt with mockery..

But not surprised in the least.

I don't understand why others would be surprised.

You expect this type of technology to have NOT been developed decades ago or something?

-

[edit on 3-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I heard it too, his name is Stan Deyo.

standeyo.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

The dream of the map with the shock waves around Carson City was really strange. It happened in the early morning moments just before I woke up. I almost think it was an example of telepathy rather than a real dream generated from within me. Carson City is 26 miles from Reno. I was trying to see if there is anything like a nuclear waste disposal or bio-hazard installation there.

I don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility that stimulating fault lines around Reno might trigger a larger event at another nearby location.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've already given my take on this subject, and I don't want to repeat myself too much.

This map of grid-like "points of hits" is certainly in accordance with artificially induced earthquakes. The only question that remains is - induced by whom?

It seems we still have to wait for that answer.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Didn't hear the show, but saw the map on the C2C site.

Very strange indeed.

Senator Barbara Boxer sent me an email with thes links to a recent Earthquake Report, it seemed like a mass email, but why? And why now? I got the email on 4/30...
www.usgs.gov...
Full report: UCERF 2, pubs.usgs.gov...

What creeped me out most was when I did my own google search for this location near Reno.

This is right at the valley floor underneath 'Donner Pass', and where the Interstate and Railroad goes through. All of the Central Valley is affected by traffic that passes through there Daily. Maybe it a Pirate Base underground to 'kidnap' the food supply... Honestly, I have no idea....

If it is an underground 'base' being built, it is in more of a 'processing' location, or hub locale. If that area was destroyed, or damaged, it would be terrible for the economy right now. I imagine that that corridor is where most of the eastern traffic of produce from California comes from, and the shipping containers on rail as well. No traffic, no food or cheap chinese goods... California's market would be flooded I guess....?

My hope now is that if we keep an eye on this and maybe do some more research, maybe we can bring more to light surrounding this phenomena, that is not coincidental.
I also am watching the recent earthquakes in Illinois and worldwide as of late. Seems like way more activity that usual to me...

DocMoreau

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Looks like they are shaking up Reno again. Last hour two small ones have hit.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Rather than evidence of somekind of bizarre conspiracy this further reinforces my belief that somekind of geological awakening is taking place.

Nevada has a rich history of Volcanism. The state's ground is full of volcanic deposits from past massive eruptions that came in swarms. It would of turned much of the Southwest into something reminiscent of hell on earth and what Pompeii looked like after Vesuvius erupted.

A period of explosive volcanism rocked the western United States approximately 25-40 million years ago (Armstrong and Ward, 1991), producing hot ash flows and volcanic deposits that covered parts of the region. This event, termed the Mid-Tertiary Ignimbrite Flare-up, erupted a truly voluminous amount of igneous material, perhaps over 120,000 cubic miles of rock (Johnson, 1991)!! This volume is almost unimaginable so to get a better handle on comprehending the amount of ash erupted erupted in this event, consider that Colorado has a land area of about 104,000 square miles (U.S. Census Bureau, 2002). If the ash from this explosive volcanic event was deposited across Colorado only, a blanket of rock over a mile thick would cover the state!!

www.colorado.edu...

The Yucca depository is built inside of those deposits. Great place to store radioactive waste. If anything happens it will blow all that crap all over the US Southwest like fallout.

[edit on 3/5/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Nothing would surprise me. Maybe they want to create an incident in which thousands of live will be lost.
MOTIVE: NWO

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Regardless of whether this is natural or something more sinister, I get a strong feeling that this is a sign of worse to come.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Interesting... obviously not natural, but how could such a precise position be forced to have an earthquake? Maybe it's not really earthquakes, but something similar?

Flagged, and I'll be watching this thread. Seismology is not my strong suit, so you guys keep me informed.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have to say that is one of the strangest things I ever seen in my life. Many of them seem to be very "shallow". I just looked at the USGS info. Has anyone heard any official comments from the government experts on this? I haven't.

I noted the same type of activity in the Andreanof Islands as well since last week. A lot of quakes, many of them shallow. Add the quakes off the coast of Oregon that still have the experts scratching their heads and my take is that the whole thing smells.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Interesting... obviously not natural, but how could such a precise position be forced to have an earthquake? Maybe it's not really earthquakes, but something similar?

Flagged, and I'll be watching this thread. Seismology is not my strong suit, so you guys keep me informed.

TheRedneck

maybe the seismographs are at those points? Only thing that makes sense.

Personally, I wouldn't look into HAARP or whatever other theories people have because it's only going to cause a distraction. Look at nature for the answer, I don't think you're going to get anywhere looking into HAARP
Sometimes strange things happen in nature and it doesn't involve a conspiracy.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I hear there is some bad stuff going down in the Reno area.

Might be a warning from God.

Nice catch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join