It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!! What??!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was waiting for this to come out as few will believe it if told. The earthquakes and weather disasters are in fact being used as weapons. They have harnessed the ability to control these weaponized former natural events. If you want the references I can provide. Reference Tesla, Serbian Scientist who got screwed by Morgan, Thomas Edison and is an unsung hero and master inventor. Reference HAARP in Alaska, Chemtrails and you will have some idea. The disasters will be used to add credibility to Gore's lies about Global Warming, to murder thousands of third country nationals, reference Rockefeller's use of the term "Useless Eaters"........they want the land and resources....as they did in Katrina. I am only giving you a fingernail sketch and direction of the truth.........Its a fact. The New World Order is coming around and they are setting up shop getting ready to reduce the population by a number that you don't want to know. Its been planned for a long time....reference "NSSM 200" Kissinger and Haig DePopulation Policy.........

i]reply to post by downtown436

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yep, we can only hope some of the elites get taken out when they loose control of their little disasters here and there. I pray for them, really, I do.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to tgambil:
I tend to agree because in the master minds of the NWO, unlike war or out and out genocide, massive death and destruction by "natural disasters" would be more easily accepted by the population, although still a tragic event. As long as it continiues to appear "natural" no one gets the blame. Also, with a "natural disaster" the immediate death toll could start out relatively small but grow into really horrific porportions. Just by sending a couple of truck loads of water to a hit area, they can play Mr. Nice Guy all the while continue carrying out their evil plans.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Underground nuke testing never stopped. It was only scaled-down. They must test devices or else there's no way of knowing if they'll work... and this is a legitimate concern from the point of view of national defense (the real kind, not the wag-the-dog kind). Also, some of these small scale nuke explosions are for the purpose of destroying human-made bio-chem weapons.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
We have now posted up our exclusive interview with Mr. Stan Deyo concerning all the seismic activity in Nevada. This turned out to be quite revealing and we think everyone will enjoy this informative interview and we encourage you to either download it or listen to it by the "Live Streaming Audio".

Our many thanks to all that participated in providing questions for us to ask Mr. Deyo.

Click Here to go directly to the Exclusive Interview

Johnny Anonymous
ATSMIX Co-Host

[edit on 5/6/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
I tend to agree with macrotus. It's only a rough grid.

What kind of idiot secret agency would cause earthquakes in an actual obvious grid pattern that the numerous earthquake monitoring groups would pick up on?...

I think you've hit the nail on the head. This is MEANT to be noticed. This isn't the work of a secret agency, this is a wake up call, a big hello, but from who? Anyone else notice the increase in the earthquakes in the US in the last couple of weeks? Funny how Ron Weniland predicted the effects of the 7th seal would begin on April 17th, in the US, and it says what follows is hail mingled with fire and blood.

REVELATION 8
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I will keep the site updated as best I can, there are various posts regarding these earthquake swarms, and what gets me is that nobody can explain why its reacting diferent than any other quakes, it is slowly building in frequency and power since the 4.7, and most are less than 1 km deep, and there is "absolutly no evidence of volcanic or magma activity" ( I will try to find link).

here is an updated link (site updates every 10 min), the shakes are getting a little stronger, and a little deeper now, than in the past few weeks..

quake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by damntheptb

Just musing,
Could these things be a harmonic resonce to the Harpp emission, or even something else artificial. I still have to consider that the whole areas mentioned are littered with faults and active anyway, and the energies underneath in terms of electrical charges and sound vibrations, just staggerring. I remember bibically when the walls of Jericho fell, it was the marching and chanting that caused a harmonic resonance, like 2 tuning forks next to each other, much like a french bridge collapsed, or that other large bridge that started swaying with the wind, decades ago.only in ground these harmonics/resonances are compacted.

If the concept of above so below, is there anything cosmically occurring right now, (excluding that 2012 stuff) such as with the sun or moon. One fellow had made some nice connections to the latter in the past.

thanx

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Isn't there some solid evidence showing big movements in the Earths' Electromagnetic Poles? I wonder if that could cause sonic vibrations?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A friend of mine said something curious to me today: he said that a magnet could be re-optimized by shaking it. Not sure of the truth of this (and I've done a quick Google and only discovered references to vibration's effects on creating slight magnetism in iron; so it could hold water) but if it is true could the increase in Earthquakes be a natural consequence of pole-shift i.e could the Earth be shaking to strengthen its magnetic field? Or are scientists stimulating quakes for this purpose?

Now before I look like an idiot, I studied Physics and Chemistry to an advanced level but I don't recall ever shaking a magnet to re-magnetize it. Perhaps someone can cast light on the above idea.

Haven't read the whole thread so if the above has already been mentioned then I apologize to any original poster.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapacity

but if it is true could the increase in Earthquakes be a natural consequence of pole-shift i.e could the Earth be shaking to strengthen its magnetic field? Or are scientists stimulating quakes for this purpose?

Well that's an interesting idea and conspiracy! Hmm. Too bad I have no idea if it is valid heh :p If it has some merit then that is a very interesting idea indeed.

Very Gaia Theory! Earth is a living entity in itself. I believe it =]

But...
If scientists are inducing earthquakes to essentially strengthen the field, it's clearly implied that scientists then feel the weakening of the field is a very serious problem. Thus, what is really causeing the field to weaken is an important and pertitent question? Do they know a pole-shift is coming I wonder? All speculation on my part, based on little

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

If it's being induced by scientists then it's probably more a testament to the human mentality of "We can do it so why shouldn't we try it. Let's think about the consequences later..."

But as conspiracies go....it would be a great one

BTW, I didn't notice your post immediately above mine until after I'd read your response immediately below mine. Now that has conspiracy potential (was it co-incidence or something else?)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Something appears to be on the horizon. See article below which includes a medical disaster plan.

Who should doctors let die in a pandemic?

To prepare, hospitals should designate a triage team with the Godlike task of deciding who will and who won't get lifesaving care, the task force wrote. Those out of luck are the people at high risk of death and a slim chance of long-term survival. But the recommendations get much more specific, and include:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

and there is "absolutly no evidence of volcanic or magma activity"

Currently, there is a lot of volcanic activity. If you consider the fact that this is one planet and all are connected. Tornados have increased at an unprecedented rate and they expect this season to be more active as far as hurricanes.

Full evacuation ordered around Chile volcano
Ash shoots 20 miles into Andean sky; thousands flee

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Also, the following:
visz.rsoe.hu...

Originally posted by Migwah
Just an idea but why have none of the quakes been shown on:

visz.rsoe.hu...

It is a disaster map, therefore, unless there was damage, injury or death they do not list it.

Do they know a pole-shift is coming I wonder?

Everytime the planet wobbles there is a pole shift. Currently, I think, the shift has been small.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Siren]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

I was suggesting something along the lines of a 'flip' and not a 'shift' then, although when people talk about a "Pole-Shift" they typically are not talking about marginal movements but entire direction changes.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

If it shifts enough it will be a flip.

Here is a link that explains it better than I can. Although, I think the assumptions posted are a calculated guess to satisfy peoples needs for answers and "what the heck is going on".

The Wandering Path of the Poles of the Earth
1861-2001

www.michaelmandeville.com...

Major Anomaly In Chandler's Wobble - 2005/2006
last revised May 24, 2006

we CANNOT detect any disturbance in the wobble track related to that 9.6 megaquake on December 25, 2005. There may have been some, but if so it was filtered out by the mathematical algorithms used by IERS to smooth the curves from the noise of random daily fluctuations.

Like the 1936 hop in the Spin Axis, this one will most likely bring in a 21 year period of substantially greater numbers of great quakes (above 7.0) and a vast expansion in volcanic activity. Global warming will radically increase and its curve will fluctuate in fits and starts, not even achieving its highest level from this current and on-going Change In The Earth until the 2020’s.

www.michaelmandeville.com...

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Siren]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

The disasters will be used to add credibility to Gore's lies about Global Warming, to murder thousands of third country nationals, reference Rockefeller's use of the term "Useless Eaters".

Oh come on now man! The man makes his presentation and provides dozens upon dozens of references from journal articles from science when he makes the claims...he's definitely not lying! If you have a differing opinion or have some contrary facts that don't back up those theories, then speak to them, but don't shoot the messenger! Grow up! Don't call someone a liar just because they subscribe to a theory backed up with studies...yes, sometimes in science studies contradict one another, but generally people don't call one another "liars" because they disagree; rather they offer up their competing theory and provide some facts as to why they disagree.

If you can offer up some facts that back up your case I do believe people will take you a bit more seriously than if you just call the other guy, like Al Gore an experienced statesman, a University professer, a former Vice President and Senator, and a Nobel Peace Prize winner, a liar. Are you getting this?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by tgambill

The disasters will be used to add credibility to Gore's lies about Global Warming, to murder thousands of third country nationals, reference Rockefeller's use of the term "Useless Eaters".

If you can offer up some facts that back up your case I do believe people will take you a bit more seriously than if you just call the other guy, like Al Gore an experienced statesman, a University professer, a former Vice President and Senator, and a Nobel Peace Prize winner, a liar. Are you getting this?

So seeing as Al Gore is obviously a great man and advocate of climate change, maybe you would care to explain why, if he is so concerned with climate change, does his own home consume at least TEN TIMES the energy useage of the avergae American home?
Electric front gates, heated swimming pool... the list goes on, and guess what? not a solar panel or wind turbine in sight.
Hypocracy anyone?

Cheers

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Nicola Tesla apparently made a handheld machine that could trigger earthquakes. The US gov confiscated all his patents and work. This means the US has had the knowledge of how to produce earthquakes for a century.

I remember discussing the HAARP facility up in Alaska, where certain people theorised whether this was infact a weather modification plant which could create storms and earthquakes etc. The technology probably exist.

In order to create a storm all one needs to do is to heat up certain parts of the atmosphere. But to control such a storm would be another task. But it makes me think about global warming and an alternate solution to why it's happening. CO2 is the main targeted "reason". What if we gather all radio transmitters, radars, communication satelites and other microwave outputs. What would happen if you added metal or ceramic dust into the athmosphere? Wouldn't the atmosphere act like a potential giant microwave oven and heat up the water in clouds and the dust in other places. Just a thought. I have great doubts CO2 is the reason.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"absolutly no evidence of volcanic or magma activity"

I'm going to deny ignorance on this statement. There does not have to be any evidence for magma movement or activity. It can remain molten and motionless.

A volcano may occur any where and at any time there is a break in the crust and pressure to release.

I think there is a poor Mexican farmer out there that can attest to this. Science knew nothing of it until it grew in the middle of his crops.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Illahee]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Nicola Tesla apparently made a handheld machine that could trigger earthquakes. The US gov confiscated all his patents and work. This means the US has had the knowledge of how to produce earthquakes for a century.

I remember discussing the HAARP facility up in Alaska, where certain people theorised whether this was infact a weather modification plant which could create storms and earthquakes etc. The technology probably exist.

In order to create a storm all one needs to do is to heat up certain parts of the atmosphere. But to control such a storm would be another task. But it makes me think about global warming and an alternate solution to why it's happening. CO2 is the main targeted "reason". What if we gather all radio transmitters, radars, communication satelites and other microwave outputs. What would happen if you added metal or ceramic dust into the athmosphere? Wouldn't the atmosphere act like a potential giant microwave oven and heat up the water in clouds and the dust in other places. Just a thought. I have great doubts CO2 is the reason.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

You may have missed my post earlier on here.. Check it out..
Click here The HAARP technology is different than what Telsa made though.. the difference is that HAARP can cause earthquakes and whatnot from a permanent distant location.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join