It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Sighting Alert! Pregnant Woman Sees Jesus Image in Ultrasound!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

When an Ohio woman looked at an ultrasound she expected to see a developing fetus.

Instead, she saw what she believes to be an image of Jesus Christ, MyFox Cleveland reported on its Web site.

Monet Sledge, from Lorain, Ohio, got an ultrasound in preparation for her first baby and was shocked when she saw what appeared to be an image of Christ on the Cross, the Web site reported.

www.foxnews.com...

Ummm...if you squint REAL hard, and kinda tilt you head to the left, you can kind of see what shes talking about. Is Jesus standing on a rock?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It would seem that even jesus can be "born again". I wonder how long it will take for this image to find it's way into an ebay auction?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Took me a moment to realize the T resembles Jesus (looking down). Not sure if the image seems as if he were on a cross or if there is no cross. I don't think I would've picked up on it without the title and article. Yep, looks like he's standing on a rock (Golgotha?) as well. Is it a miracle? For her, probably. To be reminded of Jesus is always a miracle in my book.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wanna bet that by tomorrow she will have it for sale on Ebay

I did notice something else in the image though, look at the end of where the right hand would be or the right end of the "cross" whichever you prefer.
Just below that theres another image of what looks like a face, with wild hair..
Charles Manson? hehe..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That's amazing - the colouring outlines the figure as a person - the head being less lightened than the body / arms as it is looking downward.

My mother would pray for a week and fast for a month if I showed this to her - I'll treat this one as a black ops

P.s. Anyone know where the actual fetus is?

Brei.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of UFO over the head.. the head on its side 'laughing'? Very interesting in deed.. or is it that we are only seeing what has been shown on TV making it easily identifiable?
guess is as good as mine!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Wanna bet that by tomorrow she will have it for sale on Ebay

That would certainly cheapen the experience, rendering it worthless...and no longer a miracle if that's what she feels is the value of it.

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I did notice something else in the image though, look at the end of where the right hand would be or the right end of the "cross" whichever you prefer.
Just below that theres another image of what looks like a face, with wild hair..
Charles Manson? hehe..

Maybe this picture is an experiment on what our minds are on. Apparently, we know what's on yours as well

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantine70
Looks like some kind of UFO over the head.. the head on its side 'laughing'?

Again, this could be an experiment to see what is on our minds.

Originally posted by constantine70
Very interesting in deed.. or is it that we are only seeing what has been shown on TV making it easily identifiable?

What? A 'doctored' photo? Impossible! Unless you're National Geographic of course...or The Star...or...

I'd hope the news would've done their due diligence in validation, but reporters are people too.

new topics

top topics

join