It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creation of Israel does NOT fulfill Biblical Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Somehow, most Christians seem to believe that it is the Antichrist who will rebuild the temple. God knows where they have that from. In the Book of Revelation the measuring rod is given to John, not an antichrist. I bet the source of this fallacy comes from JW and their tower. The Temple will be built by gentiles as ordered by king Solomon.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think the main confusion wrt to antichrist/temple is he defiles it thus it must be there at that time. Actually as you mention temple being built by gentiles is a new twist on me. That could be the case.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The idea is that David shouldn't build the Temple, but his son Solomon after his enemies were like a footstool for Israel. Solomon had a workforce of his own, but Hiram of Tyre a former enemy of David and the Gebalites worked together with them and represented the majority of the workers. The stone and timber was gathered from Lebanon.

The second Temple was reuilt by Serubabel after it was destroyed by the Babylonians. It seams Medes and Persians were hired to work together with the Jews. Cyrus ordered the rebuilding and Dareios ratified the order.

The second Temple was repaired and expanded by Herod in around 19 BC and was later destroyed by the same Romans in 70 AD.

It seems gentiles have always been the main builders on the Temples.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Gentiles maybe..I think I heard some book of Soloman I think mentions demons being summoned to build the temple.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
You seem to refer to the Middle Age books Keys of Solomon and Lesser Keys of Solomon. These are books on demonology and was used by Satanists and witches etc. to cast spells and summon demons. The books are modern and has nothing to do with the Solomon of the Bible other than that it is inspired by him somehow. Together with obscure additions to the Torah they represented some of the most important heretic scriptures during the witch processes of the Dark Ages.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not sure where I first heard that - thought it was one of books of apocrypha. You may be right.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It could be that you refer to Ezekiel about the King of Tyre, who sits as a god by the sea. He is likened with Satan, some even say he is. Hiram was the king of Tyre at the time of David and Solomon, and he supplied Solomon and the Temple with building materials and a conciderable workforce, but to call the people of Hiram demons would be far off, they were like Hiram and Solomon mere men.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did a quick search apparently this is Testament of SOloman...
www.piney.com...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The so called Testament of Solomon was created by Chirtsian mystics in the first couple of centuries AD according to most scholars. It seams to be based on the assumption that the King/Prince of Tyre is Satan and that his peaople are demons. We can read about how Solomon wears off demons using the commonly used Christian symbol in the forst couple of centuries, the Morningstar Pentagram. The pentagram was to the first century Christian like the cross is today. The Testament of Solomon is the basis for the Keys of Solomon and the Lesser Keys of Solomon. It is an early Christian explanation on how the Babylonian Zodiak with it's 36 decans is a sin, and each of the 36 666 numbered decans (add 1 through 36 and you get 666) was given to a demon or god.

Thanks for the text, I've tried to find this for a long time...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ahh only men that have the power to fulfill prophecy even prophesy.

It's not god it's man. People in power can do anything they want. Why not make prophecy come true to keep the people in line. Keep the people thinking about stuff that doesn't exist, instead of thinking about what their leaders are doing to them.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Man fulfills prophecy and all in due time. Today, most of Revelation is fulfilled with the First Gulf War being the last complete fulfillment. The next would be a world war ehere hundreds of millions of soldiers march.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Excellent post OP.

I would have to say that I agree with your views. However, I also believe the bible to be false. It in itself is a man made text. Therefore, maybe the creation of the current Isreal in infact the bobles words coming true. After all, it is man writen and man restored Isreal.

However, if the current Isreal is the one that God had planned, where it is run by a terrorist government, aided by a terroirt in GWB, then god help us all and our futures.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Man fulfills prophecy and all in due time. Today, most of Revelation is fulfilled with the First Gulf War being the last complete fulfillment. The next would be a world war ehere hundreds of millions of soldiers march.

Yeah, maybe the neocons might take on Korea and Iran and get their ass kick once and for all.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would look to Iran controlled forces of Lebanon and Palestine, and look to the fact that Syria and Iran and Egypt, all common enemies of Israel seems to aquire nukes pretty fast. The ME will be a burning furnace before we know it unless there is a change of regime in USA. Israel threatenes to use nukes first hand and USA will use nukes against anyone who aquires nukes illegally. USA aquired their nukes before we made any laws about it and they scavanged Nazi Germany in order to make the deal. USA is the only nation that has used nukes. Fekk the USA!

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
We have to remember that prophecy isn't completely fullfilled yet. The prophecy concerns the whole house of Israel, so far only one of the tribes has returned to the promised land, the tribe of Judah.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Apparently some Levites (aren't the Cohens Levites?) also live there, and I think some of Benjamin.

[edit on 14/5/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Thats exactly what happened friend!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

The Peace of God to all that belong the light,
Dear Readers,

The ones that usually try to justified the creation of the modern state of Israel as the accomplishing of bible prophecies use to mention parts of the prophecies of Isaiah and Jeremiah that were wrote before the invasion of Nabucodonosor to Palestine and were the principal source of inspiration of the jews during the captivity in Babilon.

Those prophecies were indeed acomplished when the jews returned to the Holy Land, during the Persian empire, and rebuild the city of Jerusalem and finally, during the realm of Herodes the Great the temple was completly reconstructed.

That was the accomplishing of those prophecies and not in any other time in the future.

About the Christian times and what happend with the Jews it is important to mention the following aspects:

- the Jews were never expused by the lands for the arabs, that situation happened in the 70 A.D and were the Romans the ones that destroyed Jerusalem, fire the temple and spread the citizens of that City all arround the empire as slaves in punish of their rebelion against the Cesar.

- The Palestinians are not Arabs, as the zionist fundamentalists like to claim, they primarly descendents of a mixture of peoples:

Canaits, hitites, Philistines, but also of descendents of Isaac through Esau & Lot, the amonites and edomites, and even desdendents of Jacob through the so called Lost tribes of Israel, that of course are only lost for the jews and their priests.

The Lost tribes of Israel were the ones that remain in the Holy land during the exile in Babilon, the ones that were subdits of the Kingdom of Samaria, but also desdendents of the thousands of members of the primitive Christianity, the ones that believed in Jesus Christ and refuse to take part on the judge against him.

It is very common among the Jews to decret civil death to anybody that abandon their religion so that is the reason for which they still claim that there were 10 tribes lost that nobody nows where are, that is myth, the lost tribes are present now in the Palestinian People!!!.

A proof of this situation occured when the scientists that are in Israel working in the human Genoma project found by sampling either israelians and palestinians that they have exactly the same genetic information, that they are not two different ethnicties but only one!!!

About prophecies that talk about the current status of the Jews and the Palestinians the only one that is really applicable for our time was given by Jesus Christ:
About the incomming destruction of Jerusalem

Matthew 23:36-38
Verify I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation:

O Jerusalem , Jerusalem , though that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how ofther would I have gathereth thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

About the destruction of the temple that was already reconstructed by that time:

Matthew 24:1-2

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

And Jesus said unto them. See ye not all these things? verify I said unto you, they shall not be left here one stone upon another, they shall not be thrown down.

About total lose of all the Jews' rights over the Holy land:

Mathew 21:37-44

But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying They will reverence my son.
But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard , and slew him.
when the lord therefpre of the vineyard cometh, what will bhe do unto those husbandmen?
They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelleous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall , it will grind him to powder.

The deportation of the Jews and their priests the levits by the Roman Empire as a slaves :

St. Luke 23: 28-30
Daughters of Jerusalem , weep not for me, but weep for your selves, and for your children.
For, Behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are teh barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which neer gave suck.
Then shall they begin to say o the mountains fall on us: and to the hills, Cover us.
For if they do these thinks in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

Hence it is quite right the claim that many members have supported in this thread that the Creation of the Modern state of Israel is not part of the God's will but the will of men.

This is the result of the plan of the international zionist movement that with all their economic power and the the debt that England, in particular the Chruchill administration, had with them at the end of WWII forced this artifitial decission, of course helped by Harry S Truman that was a Jew converted to Protestant.

Unfortunately that plan is still running with all the supposed jews that are being transported through air to Israel from all around the world only to increase the number of potential soldiers in the wars against the Palestinians and Arabs, thats the job of The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, that have an advertising of an hour or so in the American TV every night requesting economic support for it.

To know more about this international Conspiracy against the world peace pls visit my thread at:

Supernova 2007: a Great Beam of Hope in the human future will visit us coming from far a way
www.belowtopsecret.com...

thanks,

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/13/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So then, how did he destroy Israel in the first place? Did he come down and destroy it himself? No, he caused wars and invasions that finally destroyed Israel completly around 70 AD. That was foretold in the prophecies many times over with warnings.

So how would he create Israel again? Would he come down and create it with two hans? Or would he do as he did before and create it through surprisings events? His word is enough. He doesn't have to reveal himself visually in order to cause this to happen. Read this:

Isaiah Chapter 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am the LORD, that doeth all these things.

So, wars and peace can come from him, the UN was erected from a war, a war in which the enemy wanted to destroy all jews for some odd reason. But, the outcome of that was that Israel was once again reformed, nearly 2000 years after it was destroyed. That doesn't sound like pure luck or coincidence to me. Maybe God used WW2 & the UN to establish it, have you thought about that? It always seemed so strange to me that the jews were a central issue for Hitler. Therefor I always thought there was alot more to the WW2 story than we really know.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let's face it, if Isreal wasn't reformed, then we wouldn't have all the problems we have now. I'm sure there are some in the UN who, if they could turn back time, may have done something different, given all the troubles we now have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join