It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
Please, we are only trying to help you, you're having a chance to
wake up and get out with our help,

think about it man or you will have to go throw that stage alone
because we will not always be here to help you...

i found a interesting article, it is called
Freemasonry is not compatible with Christianity !
if you search, you will find thousands of prove on freemasonry being a cult.

You do realize that Christianity is a cult, right? And that its leaders have often used brainwashing techniques?

Indeed, you appear to be under the influence of them yourself.

But it's ok, man, we're only here to help!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
You do realize that Christianity is a cult, right? And that its leaders have often used brainwashing techniques?

Indeed, you appear to be under the influence of them yourself.

But it's ok, man, we're only here to help!

I thought you were a Christian, Masonic Light?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I am a Christian, and I know that there are Christian cults. Which I think is what ML was trying to say - that there are cults who warp themselves in the language of Christniaty. The vast majority of Christianity is not a cult, and ceased to be a cult, after Jesus Christ died and the religion continued on.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

I rarely throw out my credentials, but before explaining why freemasonry is not a cult, I will mention that I studied this for a degree in religion and philosophy in college, am a member of the religious studies honor society, and would have pursued a graduate degree in religion if I could make money off of it

Again, Where is your proof????
I am a college professor. I am a Navy Se.A.L.
I also have a degree in psychology and am a 32 degree freemason.
I was once a member of the councel of 13. I am very aware of the masons role in corrupting this country and this world. I have met
with many Masons and have witnessed them performing Luciferian rituals in which I sadly was a part.

See how easy it is to make up a false identity??
Anyone can do it. But where is the proof? Why do some people feel the need to pretend to be who they are not. Why get suckered into a debate with a person sitting in their mothers basement having delusional fantasies about be a high ranking mason?LOL.

P.S. I also used to be a dragon slayer and a unicorn hunter, but I don't like to divulge that very often as it distracts from the topic at hand.LOL.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Perhaps, Sir. But he did say "Christianity is a cult." He didn't say "some sects of Christianity are cults."

It makes no difference to me either way. I'm not a Christian nor do I wish to argue whether Christianity "is" a cult or not. It's just that I considered it a strange thing for Masonic There to say, as I thought he was Christian. Maybe this is wrong, though.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

As usual, you completely ignore ALL the evidence against you and start demanding people prove their credentials. I have news for you. The veracity of the argument holds whether or not you go around and screaming that no one can prove who they say they are. This tactic of yours fails. Your only using it because you've been caught spreading propaganda.

Exactly what would you like me to do, by the way? Scan transcripts for you? Pictures of the degree? No matter what I do, your going to claim its fake. Pathetic.

Instead of playing this game of "OMG PROVE WHO YOU ARE" - why dont you try addressing the arguments presented - which clearly show your wrong.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

Here:

The patent for the 32nd degree is rather large, so only half would fit into the scanner - but you can clearly see MASTER OF THE ROYAL SECRET, 32ND DEGREE. Also, Because I am not wholly convinced you are not some sort of anti-mason stalker, I removed absolutely all identifying information (names, dates, places, and seals). I have graduate degrees too, but this should be sufficient.

What I have now established is I am a 32nd degree mason, and someone with a BA in philosophy and religion. As such, I would know whether or not masonry is a religious cult. It is not. And you sir, have once again, shown your just making stuff up.

Now, prove who YOU ARE. Lets see those degrees and credentials. Now.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

The proof being we can at the very least represent our selves in such a way, be it Masonic or through credentials, to show we are who we are. YOU can claim to be a Mason all day long, no ones stopping you ... but we know whos a Mason and who's not by how you conduct your self.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
man, i do realize that Christianity is a cult, And that its leaders have often used
brainwashing techniques? and that is why i am a atheist, a intelectual
freemind

LightinDarkness, first i don't beleive your story of '' member of the
religious studies honor society what so ever, realise that creating your self
a false life will even more harm your self pushing you into a unreal world
you are creating in your head and it will be even harder to deprogramed
you.

Living in the reality, seems to be very difficule for freemasons, you are so
se to be mislead into a fiction all fabricated life, that you seems to feel
insecure infront the real world.

maybe for some of you it is to late to even think trying to help you
bbut if you change your mind , my proposition to U2U me still here

take a look at those, to deny ignorance.

Masonry - Behind Closed Doors
The Light Behind Masonry - Bill Schnoebelen
Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 1 - Bill Schnoebelen
Exposing the Illuminati from Within. Part 2 - Bill Schnoebelen
Illuminati: The Hidden Agenda for World Government
Freemasonry : From Darkness to Light ?
"Freemasonry is indeed a Religion"
Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey
HISTORY CHANNEL: SECRET SOCIETIES 1
HISTORY CHANNEL: SECRET SOCIETIES 2 OF 3
HISTORY CHANNEL: SECRET SOCIETIES 3 OF 3

there is thousands and thousands of documentation prove on freemason
secret and thousands and thousands on time conspiracy theorist exposed
freemasonry conspirations, but some freemason are so brainwash,
they will never open their eyes.

and...great work cbass, your post show your will to deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

LightinDarkness, first i don't beleive your story of '' member of the
religious studies honor society what so ever,

You don't? Aww shucks, its too bad I just posted a picture of it, scroll up a few posts to the external images. If I were younger, I might use the phrase "you just got owned," but for now I'll just laugh.

take a look at those, to deny ignorance.

Right. Congratulations, you just googled "masonic conspiracies" - your embracing ignorance again. The sad part is about half of these actually show why masonic conspiracies are wrong. The other half are from KNOWN hoaxers - again. You also just lied and made up a few - for example, one video is on the Illuminati.

I'm still waiting on your 1 single piece of peer reviewed or primary source evidence. Just one. I think I'll be waiting for a while.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Ya, my 32nd degree would have to be scanned twice to fit lol..

I wont be taking it out of the frame though. I was really, really impressed by the degree they give you .. its nice.. picture doesn't do justice. The mail man was.. oh .. so sorry he rolled it up and put it in my mail box too.. >

Are you in the Southern Jurisdiction? Yours does look a bit more fancy then mine now that I look at it lol..

Ah well. I still claim the Title Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret. I have also put in a contesting argument filed with the Royal Office of England to dispute the Crown .. I do believe I am also the rightful heir to the Throne of England!

MUAHAHAHAA

[edit on 6/19/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yeah, its southern jurisdiction. It took them about 6 months to mail them out, all rolled up as well...Ive got it in the closet because its such an odd size that I can't find a frame for it which I can afford (Hmm, I thought all of us 32nd degree masons were rich). When I get the money for it in a few years I'll be framing it, as your right, they are quite beautiful. I can't afford the outrageous cost to get my bachelors or masters degrees framed either at the moment.

Lucky you getting to be a PRINCE of the royal secret thanks to the northern jurisdiction. Next time we're at the "Diabolical Masonic Cabal Meeting to Rule the World" conference, I'll have to make sure I call you Prince.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by cbass

Exactly what would you like me to do, by the way? Scan transcripts for you? Pictures of the degree? No matter what I do, your going to claim its fake. Pathetic.

Exactly my point my friend. No matter what I do, you'regoing to claim it;s fake. PATHETIC.
It doesn't matter what evidence is put forth. At the end of the day all you will say is that it is fake,untrue,hoax, that has been debunked before, that guy has been discredited,etc.
So why bother? You are stuck in a delusional fantasy of being a masonic dragonslaying timetralveler or whatever it is,
and all I am asking for is Proof. You have none so none is put forth.
If I claimed to be an ex-assasin for the C.I.A. you would no doubt demand proof, which is all I am requesting. It is not an unreasonable request given the nature of the debate but here we are with no proof and we are all supposed to take you for your word that you are who you say you are.
If we were having a debate about the inner workings of the Illuminati and I told you that "I have first hand knowlege and the things that you are putting forth are dead wrong. I know what the Illuminati are REALLY up to and you guys have got it all wrong". At some point people would want me to prove that I was a part of the Illuminati or else I lose credibility.
Which you have done so sucessfully.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So why bother? You are stuck in a delusional fantasy of being a masonic dragonslaying timetralveler or whatever it is,
and all I am asking for is Proof. You have none so none is put forth.

I wish sometimes I had a buzzer, like you hear on jeopardy when your wrong. If so, I would play that sound right now. BUZZ! I just provided proof I am exactly who I say I am. Where is your proof? We're waiting. Whose having delusional fantasies now? Looks like its not me...

If I claimed to be an ex-assasin for the C.I.A. you would no doubt demand proof, which is all I am requesting. It is not an unreasonable request given the nature of the debate but here we are with no proof and we are all supposed to take you for your word that you are who you say you are.

*BUZZ* There is a difference between claiming to be an assassin and a mason. There are millions of masons, and hundreds of thousands or more Scottish Rite masons. Invalid comparison, and you know it. Try again. In any case, I just proved that I'm an all-important 32nd degree mason.

Seriously, is this all you have? And the anti-masons wonder why no one takes them seriously...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here:

external image

external image

The patent for the 32nd degree is rather large, so only half would fit into the scanner - but you can clearly see MASTER OF THE ROYAL SECRET, 32ND DEGREE. Also, Because I am not wholly convinced you are not some sort of anti-mason stalker, I removed absolutely all identifying information (names, dates, places, and seals). I have graduate degrees too, but this should be sufficient.

What I have now established is I am a 32nd degree mason, and someone with a BA in philosophy and religion. As such, I would know whether or not masonry is a religious cult. It is not. And you sir, have once again, shown your just making stuff up.

You have to be kidding me!
This is what you call proof?
I could have done that. Give me a few mins I will prove to you I am a Navy Se.A.L.
I mean taking the time to scan a whited out copy of your Daddys degree
and mason certificate? GD Damn I am the president of Freakin Pluto!!!Hang on and I'll scan my Plutonian Presidential seal.LOL. You have got to be kidding me.Jesus tapdancing Christ. Now I have seen it all.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Here:

your first picture look like a very cheat photopaint job
and your second one ( if it is real ) looks like a freemason document so
it's worth nothing in real life, only in your temple"s lodges....

did you think it will look real by erasing personal information
with a blank square over it like a top secret document...

it could be ( if there is anything ) wrote, the name of mickey mouse
under those blank square

i have a united nation international Conspiracy theorist diploma, that was
given to me by a member of former president of the united state
of america, John Fitzgerald Kennedy's familly,

do you want to see it, it's real

you'r so desasperated, that you have to fabricated false document to
prove your point.

it would be easier to ask for help man , beleive me...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You have to be kidding me!
This is what you call proof?
I could have done that. Give me a few mins I will prove to you I am a Navy Se.A.L.
I mean taking the time to scan a whited out copy of your Daddys degree
and mason certificate? GD Damn I am the president of Freakin Pluto!!!Hang on and I'll scan my Plutonian Presidential seal.LOL. You have got to be kidding me.Jesus tapdancing Christ. Now I have seen it all

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

I mean are these people for real??
We could use a good presidentialy recognised conspiracy theorist on Pluto.
Would you be interested? It pays fairly decent but there is some travel required.LOL
I also have a star named after me. It is in the intenational Star registry.
I swear to you. A GD Damn star!!!! The whole star!!! I named the friggin star CBASS!!! It is nowhere near my home planet of Pluto though. It kind of sucks to try and visit my star and Earth and get home in time for supper.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't think it would violate code to share that facing one's ultimate fear, meditating on it in times of weakness, initiating the inner self by shedding physical awareness as well as the absolute certainty of niburu, atlantis and the cosmic's supreme ruler.

The foundations of all religions in their unique forms represent the original story. Focusing on the light in all that is, was and ever will be brings you to a more compassionate state and vice versa for darkness. They both exist on the same plane and are accessible to all but you can only harness one or the other while respecting fully the path you DID NOT follow. Think ying/yang/karma but as a certainty. You state your intention to the cosmic and forget about it but give 'severe thanks' for the gift relayed to you by your intention through the supreme giver.
You give help while PURPOSELY avoiding recognition as you are only an agent of the giver. If people see or uncover your secret offering of that help you acknowledge your creator and the greatness for giving you the chance to help while reminding those that witnessed your act that they now must do something for someone that offers progress.

I don't mean to be so sketchy and it sounds like utter bunk to most but just those TINY guiding principles equate to the 9th degree. Forget about ever learning a smidgen above that from anyone anywhere.

In a nutshell sometimes evil has to be allowed to thrive if good is to be at all. Who was it that said to every action there is an equal reaction. Without the light we would be in the dark and vice versa. You acknowledge and witness but never interfere with the current move the opposing side is making till it is complete -as with chess so it is in life.

Civilizations have perished in the past because of interference.

The cosmic rules but from both ends until the end and the result is voidspace.

33 degrees is pretty high but just the end of the servant chain. If you want to expedite the process after your 33rd and meet someone with orders more than those credentials I suggest you join or attempt to start a lodge in Spain.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

man, i really have to keep this one, you got a lot of imagination
that was a good one.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join