It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Wherever you are from; Atlantis, Nibiru or wherever, I would love to come with you as long as there are no masons on your planet. And don't try and pull the 'ol switcharoo on me either. I will be so pissed if I get off of your spaceship and Run across a GD Damn Mason!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

[edit on 19-6-2008 by cbass]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hahaha... You liked that did you?
There would be chaos complete without some balanced leadership skill both diplomatically and spiritually on a planet. Masons are progressive and herders. Some herd the good, the others the bad and try to keep them in separate pens or at least make them play nice.

reply to post by cbass

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
freemasonry is a secret organisation and secrecy always been the nest
of corruption and conspiracy blueprints for tyranny against humanity

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

Yep, the anti-masons are on the run. I just proved to you that I am exactly who I said I am - and what did you do "LOL ITS FAKE" - which is exactly what I predicted you would do.

Lets see your credentials shall we? Too bad for you, you dont have any...

Denial. Its sad. Both of you lose.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
your first picture look like a very cheat photopaint job

I understand. This is to be expected from someone who would have never earned - or seen - a college degree.

and your second one ( if it is real ) looks like a freemason document so
it's worth nothing in real life, only in your temple"s lodges....

What are you smoking? Please give me some of it. I was demanded to prove I was a 32nd degree mason. I have. Of course it only has meaning in the lodge, its a masonic degree.

You can tell the kids are out for the summer...

I want the anti-masons to explain to me how in the world I was able to find a degree - with the exact things I claimed - showing the state which I have previously said I resided in - and was able to photoshop it onto a piece of badly cut paper with my ATS username on it. I'd also like to know how I was able to make up such an elaborate 32nd degree, or get one from a lodge, if I am not a mason. If its so easy to do, I want BOTH of you anti's to do the exact same thing in photoshop. Until then, its obvious your on the run and everyone knows your making things up.

Its just so predicable. The anti's come out, have nothing but the typical ZOMG SATANIC MASONS!!1111 You prove to them they are wrong. They come out and go OMG YOUR NOT A MASON LOL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW. You show them you are, and they claim its fake. Its sad. I have never seen so much denial of reality.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly!!!!
If you are living your life in a good and true way,
If you are running a cororation in an honest manner,
If you are running the country in a honest manner,
If you are running a friggin Masonic Lodge in honesty, love, truth, and with good intentions,
Then why the need for "secrets".
I have no need for secrets in my life. Those who would have knowledge but not share it with the masses has an unfair advantage.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yet another attempt to silence those who would speak out against the brotherhood. Why would it bother you for people to respond to this thread.
Just walk away if we are speaking ideas that offend you. Go create a thread about the joys of freemasonry.LOL.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

we read from the whole bible, or Torah, or Quran or whatever religious text we would personally subscribe too.
I am now a shriner as well (Al-Malaikah!) and while the comraderie grows the secrets are shown to be less, just new friendships pass words and secrets codes aren't really secrets but needed to know a true Mason or Shriner form imposters- we don't want everyone at our monthly dinnners LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

secrecy has also been the birth of revolution and independence and the place for new good things to grow (Green Dragon anyone? Boston, MA)
i am speaking of the US. American Revolution....
secrets arent all bad some are some are not.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

We don't accept that kind of behaviour here in ATS, your violation of
ATS Terms & condition, have been punish by the staff because you had a
disrespectful behaviour on your post against those of us who are not
interested in freemasonry's teaching but want instead, to explore freemason's
conspiracy theories.

Actually, we - the vast majority of ATS users - don't accept the kind of trolling your doing here. But goody for you, you got a staff member on your side (some of them will be, a minority of ATS that holds power is generally hostile to masons and anyone else who doesn't agree with the hive mind - the rest are neutral).

You aren't exploring masonic conspiracy theory, your propagandizing. You have yet to offer anything that could be considered serious evidence for a single thing you've said so far.

We are gentlemen here, Please, try to behave with respect for
others and fellow the decorum.

The irony of antimasons using the word gentlemen is just too sweet.

I again invite you to offer actual proof for your sources. Let's review what proof is:
Proof is primary or secondary peer reviewed sources about masonry.

Lets review what proof is not:
Anti-masonic propaganda sites, conspiracy blogs, vanity press books, known masonic hoaxes, and everything else you've so far quoted.

I know Rockpuck, I shouldn't feed the trolls. I have no plan to, but the comedy of the last post this one made got to me. It won't happen again.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Now that we have finally gotten rid of the Mason wannabees
We can get back to the topic at hand. What are the masonic secrets?
There are several books by defectors. Has anyone heard of these?
The truth behind religion is amongst these so called secrets according to some.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Now that we have finally gotten rid of the Mason wannabees
We can get back to the topic at hand. What are the masonic secrets?
There are several books by defectors. Has anyone heard of these?
The truth behind religion is amongst these so called secrets according to some.
And who exactly have you gotten rid of?

The answer to the question "What are the masonic secrets" was answered in the fourth post of this thread. Amazing it's stretched to 16 pages... (especially since three of the anti-wannabees who've posted in this thread have either been banned or post-banned since the thread's inception, including the OP.)

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Why bother with trolls like us?
We are only here to spread propaganda. Wouldn't your time be better spent starting your own thread about the joys of freemasonry?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Actually, I consider it a community service to shine the light of reason and logic into the propagandizing of anti-masons. They are sort of like vampires, but instead of sunlight burning them its the light of reason and logic. Bring reason or logic into an anti-mason discussion and they start screaming and dissolve into piles of hot air.

I even did this before I became a mason - it only took me about 1 hour of research to find out masonic conspiracy theorists are simply making things up. I have to thank them, they helped me join a wonderful institution.

As we have already covered, there are no masonic secrets beyond modes of recognition. Modes of recognition which are well publicized and easy to find - so much for secrets.

By the way, I note you have a acute denial problem. You have been met with evidence that says you are completely wrong - on everything you've said here so far. So what you do is go into denial and claim that everyone presenting you with evidence and is a mason couldn't possibly be a mason. I show you obvious evidence I am a mason, and you proceed to deny it because you know it breaks your "arguments" down into nothing.

Next thing we know your going to be denying we as people don't exist, and we're all a figment of your imagination. The lengths people go to in order to deny reality is amazing.

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

I await your "proof" that you are indeed a mason.
All I have seen so far is some poorly photocopied and scanned diplomas
with ALL of any relevant information whited out and a laughable copy of what is probly your daddys mason certificate. Probly still fake.
Again If you would ever like to visit Pluto just let me know, for I am the President. I will provide a link to a poorly photocopied picture of my presidential seal if you request one.

On a serious note,
I think that help is the best answer to those under the influence on the masonic brotherhood.
But that doesn't pertain to you. You are living a lie. Without proof that you are who you say you are I can go no further in helping you.
FACT: Anyone can obtain a copy of a degree and white out the relevant information.
FACT: My father was a Mason too, If you give me some time I can scan his certificate as well, and conveniantly white out all relevant info.LOL!
FACT: I am the president of Pluto and I am here to help you.
I am your brother in Christ and will help you in anyway I can if you will let me.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I think I will just start a new thread with all my information. I'm not afraid of this board finding out who I really am because in my situation right now in life nobody could find me anyway.

The "G" thing I posted were not my words. That was a quote of someone else's experience from the link I gave you.

Naturally the "G" represents Geometry and God who we refer to as an entity.

However there are hidden things in Freemasonry more than meets the eye with all things and in some cases not all but many the true real meanings of things are hidden from the majority. However you will always be given an answer that you feel you understand but it may not be the correct answer.

Keep in mind this all comes from ancient times the Egyptians practised the very same and it was passed on for centuries it has only been altered and changed in small ways and some of the greater mysteries have been hidden behind the curtain. I have a few of these but could never share these on this site.

I won't say anymore about it until I start a new thread with more details and I will give you my complete story along with all my information that anyone can verify if they wish.

Kindest Regards,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_CONTACT

The "G" thing I posted were not my words. That was a quote of someone else's experience from the link I gave you.

Fair enough....but if you really had been a Mason, why would you post something that you knew to be false, if your intent was something other than to deceive the non-Masons on ATS?

Naturally the "G" represents Geometry and God who we refer to as an entity.

Yes.

However there are hidden things in Freemasonry more than meets the eye with all things and in some cases not all but many the true real meanings of things are hidden from the majority. However you will always be given an answer that you feel you understand but it may not be the correct answer.

Maybe. But even *if* one takes the Letter G to denote "generative principle", the next question would have to be: "So what?"

Keep in mind this all comes from ancient times the Egyptians

What comes from the Egyptians?

I have a few of these but could never share these on this site.

Why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join