It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This thread had me curious till a few pages in.
Sounds like it was all some sort of game between friends.

Ax...he looks like Sandman from the DC/Vertigo comic line my friend works in.
Lotta teens loved Sandman and the Death mini-series. To me it looks like some Goth (or is it Emo now?) kids fan work. That coupled with a prank at someones expense IF true.

Nothing to worry about or take seriously, and goodness what is up with the flags?

reply to post by greeneyedleo

I agree that things did become a bit juvenile, but Greeneyedleo...why are you still in this thread then?
Are YOU enjoying reading it or enjoying condemning it?

I'm out folks.
Move on.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Found your possible "Ax"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by evilerny506

There's nothing to be done now. It all happened a month ago. The OP of this thread is just pretending to be the girl who actually went through all this.

To be honest, if she's not back in another week I'm going to call her.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by jackbomb]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

Ashley, are you by any chance on zolpidem (the generic name for the substance used in sleeping pills, I think they're called Ambien in the USA)?

If you are, that may explain the appearance of your drawings.
Zolpidem is notorious for causing erratic behaviour with total post-event amnesia. People have been known to raid their fridges, call people on the phone in the middle of the night, do all kinds of things - and not remember a thing the next day. It may have even been the cause of death in some cases, because one of the things that people can do while on zolpidem is to wake up in the middle of the night and take an additional pill or two - not knowing what they're doing.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Vanitas]

Our gardner has a crazy story about Ambien. The doctor had perscribed it for him. He had only taken it twice, when he woke up, standing in middle of someones yard, half naked, with one boot on, holding his leaf blower. HE HAD DRIVEN IN HIS SLEEP
miles away from his house. Needless to say, he never took it again...lol

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackbomb
reply to post by evilerny506

There's nothing to be done now. It all happened a month ago. The OP of this thread is just pretending to be the girl who actually went through all this.

YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO CALL HER!!!! You've made it sound like you've only chatted online. If shes that good a friend and your that concerned you would have called sooner.

This thread has been entertaining, but the BS level is getting really high

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This story is very similar to to the Griffin and Sabine books by Nick Bantock. In this series you basically get to peek into the correspondence of two or more people as a fantastic story unfolds. I was really into this series a few years ago, and it reminded me of it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Why is there not [Hoax] in the title of this thread yet???

This story is lame, those pictures suck, and Animorphs is completely ridiculous. This little girl has no sense , and is just an author wannabe. This is clearly a hoax perpitrated by this souless, talentless, disturbed little trainwreck of a human being.

JackBomb/Ashley/Melissa/Lynn/Ax/Talentless little girl--You can not fool anyone with this very tall tale, this is worse than believing in Paul Bunyon. Did you really think the people on here would not eventually smell that nasty odor of a dumb hoax, brewing from your cauldron? Shame on you. I hope you run scared from this site, I hope this makes you never want to post here again. Begone you heathen!!!

[edit on 28-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

:bash: :bnghd: :bnghd:

You've been here whining about how much you miss her and how worried you are, and the whole time you've had the ability to call her?!?

/suicides out of disbelief that this hoax is still going

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I was so hard on her this whole thread, it would be my luck that 'Ax' is real and I am killed by him in my sleep. LOL

Luckily though, I have long fingers as well, maybe we can scratch each other backs??

Or we can thumb wrestle.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why wait that long? If I had a friend who vanished suddenly and was out of touch this long, I would have called ages ago. Granted, everyone is different, some people are phone-shy, etc. I'm just curious.

If she was fairly certain she drew the pictures herself (given the handwriting similarity), do you have any insight as to why she was so terrified of Ax?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mark my words here. 'AX' is going to be posting very soon. I can't wait!!! That would be ground breaking.

What does it take for a thread to be given the title [HOAX]?

I will stick around this one to see how it will play out. I bet she gives up soon, or she is just hard headed and likes to hear herself type.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am surprised no one has brought up the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street. This has a surprising similarity to the movies. Maybe the "vicitm's" parents should monitor what they let there child watch.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i have read through all the posts up to this point.

quite honestly i do not know what to make of this at all.

we begin this thread with someone who wakes up and finds colored pencil/crayon drawings of a being called "AX" posted on their fridge.

then we find out that the person who started this thread is someone else claiming to be that person who had visions or whatever of "AX". we learn this by someone who posts a reply to this thread and blows the whistle.

then someone else posts replies to support the whistle blower's post and then elaborates about how these drawings were on another forum and were posted there. Also we learn that the original person who discussed "AX" on a different forum is now missing.

mixed in with the above we get discuss the validity of the original poster, the whistle blower and the friend of the missing person.

let me apply some "HeadOn" to help ease the pain in my brain.

is it me, or does this have the necessary foundation for a viral marketing campaign for a movie, a tv series or a video game?

i have an open mind and try to take things with a grain of salt, but this truly getting close to exceeding the "max load" for my mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by littledogbean

It's just a couple of kids having fun. Or more likely.. it's one person having fun with us. I don't think it's fair calling it a hoax as it was most likely not meant to be taken seriously in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by littledogbean

I guess they didn't realize that just because we are paranoid, it doesn't mean we are stupid also.

"Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sorry guys, I went to sleep. There's a very good reason I haven't called her yet. I do have her phone number but she never gave it to me. I just stumbled upon it and kept it. Calling her would be incredibly inappropriate of me and if she's ok, would ruin our friendship. We're not THAT good friends.

Just imagine if her internet is simply broken and suddenly she gets a phonecall from me. She'd think I was some kind of stalker. Also her myspace still occasionally gets signed onto but her messages are never read. I can't let her know of my stalkerish behavior unless I know for sure she's no where, and I don't.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Calling her would be incredibly inappropriate of me and if she's ok, would ruin our friendship. We're not THAT good friends.

Just imagine if her internet is simply broken and suddenly she gets a phonecall from me. She'd think I was some kind of stalker.

Ok. Let me be the first to point out that if you were not that good of friends with her, why would she share these intimate details with you that you have stated in your previous posts?

Furthermore, I have quoted you saying this from your previous post on page 7, "I watched her up at all hours of the night, too afraid to sleep because of what he might do to her. "

May I tell you that this statement clearly contradicts everything you have just said.

If you are not that good of friends how could you watch her up at all hours of the night?

Even if you did'nt mean it literally, if something happened to your friend who has been telling you some guy is stalking her or whatever, and she is up at all hours of the night afraid of this person, and you claim to witness it all, then she would forgive you if you called her to ask her if she is alright.

This is very bad story telling.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

It would appear that you have DID or dissociative identity disorder. The pictures suggest some type of abuse. Missing time, voices, nightmares trouble sleeping probably due to night time visits etc. There are stories of aliens with long fingers also. It may have been some type of an abduction and trauma scenerio. Ax may be short for someone named Axel.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Well, most of our correspondence was on AIM video chatting. I'm an insomniac and she was becoming one, so our schedules just meshed well. She actually wasn't completely new to me when all this started up, either. I used to argue with her occasionally in /co/ which is the Comics board about Batman villians. We're both geeks I guess. Then, when she stumbled into /x/, which is my other frequented board, I realized it was her and asked if we could talk elsewhere. In this day and age, that means IM, especially when I had no method to truly privately ask for her contact information. After that, IM just seemed the way to go. Why talk on the phone when you can talk on video and see the person at the same time? She did tell me a lot about Ax, but that's mostly what our conversation stuck to. She was pretty preoccupied with him, unsurprisingly.

And like I said, it's mostly hurting me that this other girl is pretending to be my Melissa. Melissa was suffering and this girl STILL says she's the one? It's just so screwed up, isn't it? Like I said, I KNOW Melissa dealt with this. I have pictures of her with her drawings and scans of several drawings that she didn't post anywhere else. I know it wasn't a hoax and to see the suffering of my friend mocked, makes me so angry.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jackbomb

So if she relayed to you that she was afraid, and she has stated that she thought she was in danger, and you have not spoken to her and suspect she has dissapeared, why would you not call her??

She could'nt sleep because of it, so she would wake up in the middle of the night, turn on her computer, and chat with YOU about what was going on.

So if she thought anybody would be worried, it would be you. Are you trying to say that you don't have reason enough to call her??

How can you say that you were not good friends with her??

BS. Why don't you just admit what your doing Ashley/Jackbomb, apologize, and maybe we will forgive you.

If you wanted critique on your drawings or on this story, we would have gave you our honest opinions. We are not a community of whacked out, alien worshipping, schizophrenics, (maybe some of us are) that just eat up whatever we're thrown. Did'nt you read the motto DENY IGNORANCE. Yes IGNORANCE, something that you obviously have an abundance of if you think for a second that you are pulling the wool over our eyes.

Edit: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join