It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right board, but when I woke up this morning there were two drawings on my refrigerator. I recently moved into a one bed apartment and live alone

i29.tinypic.com...
i27.tinypic.com...

Ok, needs some subject explanation...

Rory was my best friend in high school. I am in my early 20's now and have been out of touch with him for a while. Ax (though that isn't his name I don't think) was a nightmare I used to have when I was really young. He's like 15 feet tall and those hands can get you no matter how far away you try to get.
Lynn though, well, I have no idea who Lynn is.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Possible spiritual pass over, as in, somehow spirit forces hacked through to this reality.

Possible that you are just sleep walking and coloring these pictures.

Possible that it's a joke.

=)

Best Regards,

Yoda

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
First, if this is a "joke" on your part; then, ignore all of the following which is written for you as if it were not a joke.

Second, I am trying to be extra careful to not 'put ideas' into your head for your own sake - so - am leaving quite a bit of what I think out of the reply.

Third, do you own crayons?

Fourth, do you leave your door unlocked?

Fifth, seek psychiatric attention immediately. This is a 'letting go'; which is a GOOD thing, but, should be attended to with the company of a qualified professional.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Any chance of sleepwalking?

It happens. I used to do it as a child. I ended up in all sorts of weird places.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I understand your apprehension as to this being a joke, I know it sounds really bizzare.

I always, always keep my door locked. I'm up on the 6th floor too so no one could have gotten in through the windows. I'm the only one with a key.

No I do not own any crayons, and I haven't since I was a very young girl.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sounds like you have a spiritual pass over. I'd be careful with your dreams? Because obviouslly this isn't a house ghost if you have had connections before with this kind of activity.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

Okay, you can hold off on the psychiatrist idea if you are 100% positive you own no crayons and have no access to crayons at work or elsewhere, and feel comfortable in believing this isn't your 'style' of art.

Next, I'd say to not touch the papers as prints can be lifted from paper - but - if you scanned the pictures it's too late for that.

Third, who in your past have you told about "Ax"? A parent, sibling, ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend etc. ?

Fourth, if you live in a building on the 6th floor - I presume there are maintenance people and such with a key. You need to get a list of the maintenance people's names ... and landlord etc. to see if you recognize any of the names. This MIGHT (might and might not) be a stalking case.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I agree with this^^

If there is no chance it was you, you need to think of who might know about the ax man.

That's clearly a threatening picture, and if there's no chance you did it while dreaming or something crazy like that, then you need to look into someone harassing you.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

How could it be someone breaking and entering? She said she used to have dreams about a creature named "AX" when she was young.

So, that automatically rules that out. It wasnt someone else breaking in, nor stalking.

With that said. I have no clue. Are you absolutely positive you could not have sleptwalked and did this? My brothers used to do it often and did all kinds of bizare things while doing it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

How could it be someone breaking and entering? She said she used to have dreams about a creature named "AX" when she was young.

So, that automatically rules that out. It wasnt someone else breaking in, nor stalking.

Somebody breaking and entering (using a key - which - sometimes apartment keys fit and unlock half or all of the OTHER apartment doors) whom she had mentioned the Ax to - that's who.

I was stalked when I was her age by an ex-boyfriend (I dumped him because he was too weird and not OUR ATS sort of weird if you get my drift) and I noticed one item out of place. So, I set a trap of sorts, I decided to put a hair around my diary to see if it had been touched and went to work the next day. When I got home, the hair was gone. I THEN confronted the ex-boyfriend (who had no key and this was a house, not an apartment.) He admitted breaking in twice. I asked "HOW"? He said he had removed a window fan, crawled in through the window, snooped and replaced the window fan after he left. He said he wanted to read my diary to see who my new Mystery boyfriend was. Point is, he was a stalker, later I moved in the middle of the night TWICE and both times he found me! (In Houston, a big city.) Point is, I think she needs to rule out any one in her past who she may have told about this Ax person.

A stalker can't be ruled out, until she can positively say she never told anybody about Ax.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes, I see what you are saying.

I was stalked and harassed by someone online - a former friend. So, I understand

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Are you sure you didn't just watch the movie Edward Sissorhands?

Just askin.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hey...I was just wondering if anyone studied the pictures, compared them to eachother? Someone who maybe might know something about them?

I am in NO way any sort of Professional Analyzer of Pictures/Handwriting/etc... I just like picking out details...

Just a couple of My Opinons from the Observations of the Pictures:
1.) In both pictures The A and the x in Ax are attached....but no other letters are....All of the other letters on both drawings are spaced out. Ax's shirt, also appears the be the same shade as the color used to draw his name (I dont know if that is significant or not...any ideas? Or is it nothing?)

2.) To me the y in Lynn and the y in Rory appear to have the same basic shape..... i would assume that the artist is writing in their natural form. I don't think its forced. The look of all of the letters (aside from Ax's name - which puzzles me), look as though they "belong" to that style of writing...know what I mean? Except to me...The writing looks childish...that is what bothers me. The shape of the letters don't appear to be matured...It looks a lot like what my writing looked like until I was about 10 or so... (Maybe I'm completely off...)

3.) There is something that puzzles me, about the Swirls in the sky. The swirles aren't one fluid motion, there (appear to be) Stroke Marks. Indicating that time and effort went into the swirls. (Any thoughts?)

4.) The first drawing with Rory and Ax, looks like it was more "thought out." Or maybe not thought out, but more care was put into the creation of this picture.. The colors are richer, deeper, and the lines are neater. In the picture with JUST Ax, the colors are lighter, and a little bit sloppier. Maybe this picture was drawn second?
-------------------------------------------

Questions for AlliterationAshley

1.) When was the last time you spoke to Rory? Did Rory know about Ax?
2.) When was the last nightmare you had about Ax? In your nightmare, is he human? Can you compare his looks/facial features with ANYONE you know? Does he wear blue like that? Is his hair curly?
3.) Do you know ANYONE named Lynn? Did you have a childhood friend maybe? Anyone from work, or neighbour, that is named Lynn?
4.) Does the drawing or the writing have any similarities to yours?
5.) Where did the paper come from? Do you have a printer it was taken out of? Or a drawer of paper? Or is it possible it was "brought in"...that its not your paper? (Sometimes different paper from different brands have a different shade...sometimes its yellower, or greyer, not 100%white..) You could compare the two, if you have paper like that in your apartment.
6.) When you went to bed, there was nothing there. When you woke up. There were drawings..? Was ANYTHING else unusual? (Like a door being open to your bedroom instead of closed, drapes, cups out of place? anything like that?) Or was it just the pictures?
7.) Maybe showing these to one of your parents, might be good. They might remember you drawing something *similar* to that as a child?
8.) Who did you tell about Ax? Did you ever tell your parents?
9.) Did you maybe have an unpleasant experience as a child, with someone who "looked" like Ax, and as a result, this nightmare was born?
---------------------------------------------

I have some thoughts on this...but I don't want to throw any theories out there, until we have had some more input on this....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
the first picture looks like ax and rory are just chilling out watching the swirling sky like anybody who lies on the grass watching the clouds..the second picture looks like it was ax coming to hangout with rory...if you think this is spooky then when i tell you i have a man in along black coat- black legs -black shoes-black hat standing in the corner of my vision since i was a kid..sometimes i can make out his mouth opening and closing as if he was speaking.he has never harmed me , just stands there...now thats weird....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Those pictures are cool!
Anyway in the first one Ax looks like its sort of protecting Rory.It doesnt seem that menacing.Creepy circumstances though.You should set up a webcam or something of the sort in your kitchen or better yet hook a car battery up to the fridge than whoever it might be wouldnt do it again in a hurry.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I saw this thread last night and didn't want to scare myself prior to bedtime. So when I saw the two photos this morning, I felt nothing 'scary' at all. I like those black swirls, which remind me of clouds.

The twosome in the 'i29' photo do appear to be relaxing upon a green colored plane (or grass) with 'Ax' talking about stuff with its left, outstretched hand pointed skyward of blue colors while by cradling 'Rory' comfortably with its right arm.

As for the 'i27' photo, this 'Ax' character seems harmless enough just standing there as if posing for this child-like, crayon piece of art. The strokes for this photo appear lighter (or softer) than the other one.

I don't know who this 'Lynn' is either. She could be female, by the way.

My impression was overall nice. But after reading the responses about stalking (which seems possible but unlikely), I've picked up maybe you could have created these two pictures in your 'sleep' as another possible explanation for your mysterious find on the refrigerator.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What creeps me out about these drawings is that in both pictures I can make out the numbers "666".

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah, the 666 thing is kind of freaking me out. But really, why are we trusting you? How can you prove this isn't a hoax? I could easily draw up some pictures in crayon and say that I woke up with them pinned to my door. Is there any way you can prove any of this?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I was going to say that I find one thing suspect in the pictures.

Look at the faces of "Ax". It is very well drawn and incredibly precisely. This stands in contrast to the childish writing. The drawing of the face suggests the artist was an adult, while the writing is childish. Bit of a mystery.

Even more of a mystery is the fact that the OP doesn't own crayons. This fact sent a shiver down my spine (yup, im a chicken).

I would consider setting some shot-traps, OP. They are wire devices that trigger a blank shotgun shell. They only cost about 30 dollars as far as I know. This should scare a possible intruder, and wake you up if you are sleepwalking.

Of course the softer option is a CCTV/ webcam system set up around your house.

Whatever the scenario may be, please take care OP. I got scared just reading the details, I hope you have more fortitude than me!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Think about calling an exorcist? I don't mean to freak out. I do know that weenie dogs are great for warding off ghosts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join