It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

I went to the link provided by spookygirl666 on this page and read through the whole thing; it's posted about half-way down. I tried to find any follow up threads, but the only one was zip.4chan.org....

The links you've provided are those posted in the original thread, some of which were posted by other users.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Coincidence, indeed, but I'm not convinced by that one. As someone else discovered, this coraxic.livejournal.com..., seems likely to be part of the same myth making mind.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Woland]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh guys, this is sad. I think she just needs someone to talk to. Let's not alienate her too much. She obviously has a problem.

Excellent piece of investigative work though!! Should keep potential hoaxers at bay.

[edit on 27/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
Oh guys, this is sad. I think she just needs someone to talk to. .

Why? when she has 516 friends.

www.stickam.com...

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

LOL... You have a good point

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Poor kid needs some attention. Ok, I like your drawings and Ax is cool with rory laying face down next to Ax as he gazes towards the heavens. Possible alien abduction here. A latent recall drawn out to bring the suppressed encounter to the top. Keep trying, it will come out for all the world to witness.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
mmmmmmmm how'bout

Wait for it.......wait for it.......

NO.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You know what annoys me.

I tend to be a skeptic of EVERYTHING. But since coming to ATS I have tried to be more open and accepting of things that have no logic to me.

And the more I do this the more I open myself up to things being HOAXs. I try and be open and push my normal skeptic beliefs aside and give someone a chance. But every time, its proven to stick to my gut.

So, im going back to my old skeptic ways.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Ok guys, I have your solution. You're not exactly right but it's only because you're lacking some information. The information you're lacking is that Ashley is a plagiarist. She wasn't Ax's Victim, another girl was. Ashley just stole the story either from the archives or from being there the first time and posted it here after having Ax's possible journal entry come up on 4chan yesterday. Ax's real victim's name was Melissa and she kept us updated until she disappeared a while back. I will answer any questions and post again after I finish reading this thread. I really liked Melissa and used to talk to her on AIM. I miss her.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jackbomb

Ok. What information do you have to prove anything happened to anybody??

This is pointless.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackbomb
Ok guys, I have your solution. You're not exactly right but it's only because you're lacking some information. The information you're lacking is that Ashley is a plagiarist. She wasn't Ax's Victim, another girl was. Ashley just stole the story either from the archives or from being there the first time and posted it here after having Ax's possible journal entry come up on 4chan yesterday. Ax's real victim's name was Melissa and she kept us updated until she disappeared a while back. I will answer any questions and post again after I finish reading this thread. I really liked Melissa and used to talk to her on AIM. I miss her.

Um, yeah okay.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
mmmmmmmm how'bout

Wait for it.......wait for it.......

NO.

Frankenchrist.. I do hope you weren't going to suggest some wicked kind of disclosure on Ashley's Stickam site by displaying her blue kiddy monster together with her latest renditions for all her 516 friends to see.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I don't have proof really. All I have are the rest of the threads that I screen-captured, the rest of the Ax pictures (those ones you have are actually number 2 and 3 out of 5, posted over the course of about a week) and the fact that I chatted with Ax's Victim on AIM for a while after she left /x/. She's nice and I don't think it was a hoax. She seemed very afraid at the end. This thread is a hoax though and it saddens me to see someone making light of something that happened to a friend, especially when she was so afraid and i don't know what happened to her.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh god, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Those pictures were 1 and 2. The picture of just Ax came first, then the one of Ax and Rory.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I won't even begin to tear into the statements you have made, because it is painfully obvious what is going on here.

When it comes to drawing, please don't quit your day job!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

As previously posted by Frankenchrist- Here is Ashley's monster Ax drawn quite a few years back www.monsterexchange.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

Well as long as we both can agree that Ashley never met Ax.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I dont mean to be rude but perhaps seeking some help may be in order. You obviously still have some deep seeded fear of this "Ax" character who is probably just a metaphor for someone in your life from childhood. How Rory ties into this i don't know but this is obiously something that you drew, perhaps while drinking, lots of people forget what they do while drinking.

I dont mean to jump to any conclusions but i fail to see the point of this thread. You are either doing this cause you think this is funny, you drew those pictures when you were drunk/ high, or you drew them as a kid and forgot about them and one of your buddies found them and put them on your fridge.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I will go as far as to say that NO ONE met 'AX'!

Oh man....... I don't know why I bother.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I bet Jack gets Melissa to join us here on ATS to tell us her story.

BET!

but now that I said that, it wont happen.

Jinxed myself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join