It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird pictures on my fridge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I don't have them in a postable format, sorry. I mostly just have long chunks of screen capture like 30,000 pixels tall and stuff. Really NO way to post it easily.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

i280.photobucket.com...

I found this. Sorry I don't have more but I only have the threads as giant png files and don't have the time to read them all. That first thread (the archived one) is one out of four.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Can you get the large screen caps hosted somewhere, if not as images, then downloadable files we can view personally? Anything at all would be interesting to see.

Basically, the way I see it, if this is a hoax, fine - I never accepted it as reality anyway (though I do not assert that it is not true either), being a skeptic, and I don't bear ill will in return for it because that is contrary to my beliefs.

However, if it's true, then either something very strange happened and you lost a friend in the process, or your friend suffered from a mental disorder of some kind. Either of the latter two possibilities is sad, and neither one is a laughing matter in my opinion.

Thus, having no life per say at the moment, I'm fascinated to at least know/see the entirety of this tale to the extent that it's possible.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by AceWombat04]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'll rapidshare them but I warn that they're not complete. My screen capture software had limits that I didn't realize until it was too late. I'd never gotten anywhere even close to anything that large. Also, I only have threads 1,2,3 and won't bother posting 1 since it's already archived.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

Ashley, are you by any chance on zolpidem (the generic name for the substance used in sleeping pills, I think they're called Ambien in the USA)?

If you are, that may explain the appearance of your drawings.
Zolpidem is notorious for causing erratic behaviour with total post-event amnesia. People have been known to raid their fridges, call people on the phone in the middle of the night, do all kinds of things - and not remember a thing the next day. It may have even been the cause of death in some cases, because one of the things that people can do while on zolpidem is to wake up in the middle of the night and take an additional pill or two - not knowing what they're doing.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Ashley didn't draw anything. Just ignore her.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
rapidshare.com...

There's what I still have. The place where she admits her name is in there somewhere. Sorry I don't have a more readable format, I only kept them in case I needed to look up information.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dont know if anyone mentioned this coz I didnt read all the pages

Lynn appears to be the illustrator of the pictures. If its been mentioned please disregard this

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow...Dont I just feel like a fool....Being the open-minded person I am, I guess I was too optomistic for this one....I was on the track of thinking this poor girl was suffering from something...harrasment or delusions...... Cry Wolf anyone?

I hope I don't get in trouble for calling these people out...but I have a strong feeling that there are some people posting on this thread who are not credible...and as such, they're wasting everyones time...And for THAT I am irritated.

Some observations about the recent joining and participation in the thread...

Ashley joined March 19, 2008
- She has what like 700 points? So you'd think she'd be a regular, and as such, she would know that ATS'rs debunk peoples work...they investigate etc...as is seen in one of her other treads about lightbulbs breaking.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
-I would think she would KNOW she would get caught for this.... (Even for the plagerism part alone, dont even bring into account the HOAX part of it or the fact that this is someone elses' (potential) story.)

Spooky Girl joined April 27, 2008
- She has 10 points. How many do you get for joining? 9?
- She has 1 post....This indicates to me, that she was only here to say ONE thing. She joined for one reason. To turn us onto the fact that Ashley was lying...
- I'm suspicious if this is the same person as Ashely...(perhaps its an attention thing?) The reason I think this, is because she made ONE post, int his thread, indiciating she KNEW Ashley had posted it, and KNEW where to find it....I could be wrong..but just a thought.

Jackbomb joined April 27, 2008
- he has 23 posts...Most of which are on this thread.
- How Nobel to have TWO people expose Ashley as a fraud. Also, how did (Jackbomb and SpookyGirl) KNOW which thread had this story, unless they already knew where it was and where to find it?
- I am suspicious if this is ALSO Ashley.

WHY would there be a need for TWO people to join ATS (on the same day) and call Ashely a LIAR? What would be the point of having 2 people join just to debunk her story? 2 people who automatically KNEW this thread had been started, and where to find it? Is this an attention thing? Either way, Thank you for making our job here as members easier...thanks for only wasting a day or so of our time...

Off to BTS for some downtime....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I downloaded the rapidshare files (virus scan was clean.) I have a question or two after reading through most of the first file/second thread:

1) Several anonymous posters claimed to be the 4chan OP. At least two seem to have taken on user names. How can you tell which one is the genuine article?

2) How do you know that the Melissa you began speaking with over AIM was the OP and not one of the other anonymous posters?

*continues reading*

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

If it helps, Spookygirl posted in 4chan and that's why I'm here. She may be Ashley but I'm not.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There's a short period of confusion then she surfaces as Ax's Victim. And yeah, I was talking to the real one.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jackbomb

That's the implication, yes. But how can you be absolutely certain that Ax's Victim was the previously anonymous 4chan OP, or that the Melissa you spoke to was even Ax's Victim? Without IP or other positive identification, how can you be certain?

There's also something that Ax's Victim said at the end of the first file/second thread you captured:

"It was only a matter of time. I'm amazed it didn't happen sooner. And yet, my heart still beats quicker than it did before."

Do you have any thoughts or knowledge as to what that meant?

Later in the second file/third thread, she says (in response to a question about whether she's had another dream):

"I... I did." This almost reads like melodramatic dialogue, however I must clarify that this is merely my impression and not necessarily my conclusive opinion (as I have none and remain open minded.)

Lastly, the handwriting on the note she wrote to "Lynn" matched the name "Lynn" on the drawing, and she acknowledged this. She also said she had an appointment with a doctor regarding this whole issue. Do you know what became of that and what are your thoughts on it?

Again, this isn't an attempt at rabbid debunking. I'm still totally open to the possibility that something really happened to your friend, but these are important questions I think.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Tom and James;Tom is James

I found this the most interesting drawing. If Tom is James; then maybe James is Jack, Jack is Lynn, Lynn is Melissa, Melissa is Ashley and in the end they are all Rory, who could, but not nessecarily, also be Ax.

It appears to me that in the end Rory has caused harm to Ax. Ax beheaded?
If this is not a hoax then we have someone who has just killed one of many personalties(maybe a good thing) or has caused harm to someone they love and as a result they have assumed many personalties. Or possibly a cry for help before they actually do harm to theirself(Ax).

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi there, just wanted to clear some confusion up.

I'm not originally from ATS, i found this site after being linked from /x/ and I happened across this thread. Recalling the archived thread from 4chan, I felt it was right to link you back to the source.

Since other anon seem to interchange between this board and /x/ I identified myself (from here) on the 4chan thread.

I have no idea who Ashley is. The reasoning behind some anons showing up on the same day is simple enough; you have to create a username to post here, unlike 4chan.
So, in order to link you guys back to the source of this hoax (or to even voice an opinion), I had to create a username.

Anyways, hope that clears stuff up somewhat.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

They're some good observations

Also noted that neither have launched comments section or filled in their profile, and none have friends or foes.

They seem to alternate times being on and off too

Something is a bit suspicious there

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliterationAshley

Seek help at some point in the near future from a mental health professional. I would! No joke, and I am not making fun of you in any way here. If you could have somehow drawn these without knowing than the other you may own the crayons or whatever. If you look too this to be some kind of spirit crap than you could get sick or hurt yourself. Dont be afraid at all. Most of the time a mental illness is easily fixable if it is that. Could be stress making you disasociate with your normal self. pretty strange you have my support.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to run out for something. I am sure my friend is the real OP. She posted a pic once in one of the threads I didn't save (the thread, I do have the pic) and I've video chatted with her. She's the same person. As for the heartbeat thing I think it was in response to someone posting with the name "Ax", which happened right before that. The strange typing style is just the way she writes when she's been talking for a long time. She did it on AIM too.

She did keep that doctor's appointment but didn't get a conclusive answer. Those things take time and then she disappeared.

Edit for the doctor question

[edit on 27-4-2008 by jackbomb]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookygirl666
Hi there, just wanted to clear some confusion up.

Perhaps I am just daft, because I am STILL confused as to the chain of events that led you to this accidental "happening uppon" this Thread on ATS. Perhaps I'll just U2U...as this is a thread about the Topic...not about credibility.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Someone had mentioned ATS "There is a thread on Abovetopsecret.com right now with a lady saying she found this picture on her fridge and i was all wtf? who is ax? she said it was something from her nightmares."
So, using common sense I went to Abovetopsecret.com, and typed Ax into the site's search engine. lol.

And I know, I just hate getting confused with others on the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join